ACE on Twitter

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Chicat

Re: ACE on Twitter

Post by Chicat »

That is just shocking. I feel shocked.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Is he still running that site or is the millionaire moving on?
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
Main Event

Post by Main Event »

What a clown
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Dude has some serious issues.

I am banned from their site and even with a proxy can't see what's going on with the chatbox.
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

LOL.

Eventually dude is going to come across the wrong person and, best case scenario for him, he loses his teeth.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

rgdeuce wrote:LOL.

Eventually dude is going to come across the wrong person and, best case scenario for him, he loses his teeth.
By "wrong person" did you mean "meth"? Because I feel like that's a more likely scenario.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
HiCat

Post by HiCat »

The guy sounds like a criminal. Acting tough on the computer, wow,very scary. ;)
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

He actually is a criminal, convicted in both Pima County and Clark County, NV for selling weed, although you would think he would be more chill being a marijuana dealer.

Unless he upgraded like Chi suggested.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

Blah, I don't want to come to the basketball forum to see the ramblings of a mentally ill maniac. Put that shit in the garbage forum where it belongs.
Jefe

Post by Jefe »

08-16-2015, 06:55 PM

PGU is now a free site

We will continue with the private forum info for about a year but we are no longer accepting payments to get in. Thank you.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

You mean I can no longer pay my hard earned money to find out what Jacob Hazzard likes to eat for breakfast? Damn....
Wilburcat

Post by Wilburcat »

whats really sad is how clueless his "followers" are. One of the replies is "Its funny you think thats real and that he said that". THey will make up conspiracy theories to deny that he does anything wrong, It's almost like they have Stockholm syndrome.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Watch out for his scorched earth mentality.
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
Puerco

Post by Puerco »

I cannot believe that even THAT d-bag would say something like that on the internet.
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Puerco wrote:I cannot believe that even THAT d-bag would say something like that on the internet.
As one who has been a victim of his harassment I can believe it's true, and Scheer had it 100 times worse than I did.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

He publicly accused Gershon of molesting children. There is NOTHING that is beneath that pile of shit.
gumby

Post by gumby »

Gosh. You think you know someone, and ...
Chicat wrote:You mean I can no longer pay my hard earned money to find out what Jacob Hazzard likes to eat for breakfast? Damn....
Well? What cereal is it? I MUST know!
Right where I want to be.
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

Buying beach houses and Ferrari's, while funding a multi-million dollar start-up, on $175Kper year?

I am sorry... Is it 1952?
catgrad97

Post by catgrad97 »

Imagine having to actually deal, on a daily basis, with that mentally ill POS, though.

Like Branch Rickey said about Ben Chapman and his supporters, they have to live with themselves.
dirtbags

Post by dirtbags »

amazing. freud would have a field day with ACE, with that massive inferiority complex and strippers this, "suck my d" that, and slinging homophobic slurs on his site all the time. wow.

reddit explains:
Basically Ace, the owner of a site centered around arizona basketball recruiting, announced that the site would be going free. There used to be a pay option to access a private forum. Someone in the live chat asked how they would make money without the subscription and he went off like this. The guy goes off every once in a while then deletes it. Anytime a pgu article is linked here people go off about how the owner is an asshole so I figured I would share why that is.

ace reminds me of a cartoon villain. or one of those hilariously irrational 7th grade gym teachers with chronically short fuses living half a scream away from an aneurysm at all times. i'm surprised more people don't fuck with him. talk about the ripest of targets.
catinfl

Post by catinfl »

Got banned because I had one thing of inside info on Jerrett and he asked me to call him and apologize for "stealing his info"
Zero

Post by Zero »

Maybe he got kicked out and went out like the loser he is. I hope that site is blown up and his minions disappear.
gumby

Post by gumby »

Zero wrote:Maybe he got kicked out and went out like the loser he is. I hope that site is blown up and his minions disappear.
What if they come here? Kinda liked them being corralled in some loony bin I never visit.
Right where I want to be.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

AAA aka "Don't tell me to sit down" is a legacy and I would welcome him back on double secret probation.
Wilburcat

Post by Wilburcat »

I really hope all of this is being sent to Greg Byrne. He knows that PGU is awful, but I don't think he fully understands how crazy Ace really is, and how horrible he is for Arizona athletics.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Byrne was tagged on twitter, but there is really nothing to tie it to Ajay "Ace" Thakore or PointGuardU. Just some ramblings from a madman called "Ace"

ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

Wilburcat wrote:I really hope all of this is being sent to Greg Byrne. He knows that PGU is awful, but I don't think he fully understands how crazy Ace really is, and how horrible he is for Arizona athletics.
What can Byrne do about a "media outlet" that has no media credentials?