TOS Discussion

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

scumdevils86

Re: TOS Discussion

Post by scumdevils86 »

I believe Ace was harassing 97 at his work and making threatening statements or something to his employer.
phenom5

Post by phenom5 »

ASUHATER! wrote:So what exactly happened? No one has really said here and I don't have scout premium. Did ace go after 97s family or work and start telling lies and all that?
Basically that's what happened. Unbelieveable. Every time I've had interactions with Jon, through one medium or another, the dude is all class, and always willing to make time for his fellow Wildcats. Ace being a major league douche has driven him off, and it's to all of our detriment.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

sucks. TOS is gone obviously and then he moved to 90% scout premium and now he's being driven off there. i have no doubts that if he came here ace and his cronies would find ways to do stuff to him here and this site.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
Jefe

Post by Jefe »

scumdevils86 wrote:I believe Ace was harassing 97 at his work and making threatening statements or something to his employer.
Wow. I was wondering where Jon has been. Wish there was some way we could help
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

scumdevils86 wrote:I believe Ace was harassing 97 at his work and making threatening statements or something to his employer.
That's a good way to lose your teeth.
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

I've talked with Jon. Let's respect the man and his decision for some much-deserved privacy in this time where he's taking a step back. Things will be happening. You're simply going to have to trust me.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

JMarkJohns wrote:I've talked with Jon. Let's respect the man and his decision for some much-deserved privacy in this time where he's taking a step back. Things will be happening. You're simply going to have to trust me.
Absolutely.

Also Jon has more contacts inside the Wildcat Organization than anyone else. Ace picked the wrong person to piss off.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Thanks for the updates. Safe to say, Ace's days as a "blogger" for UofA sports are probably numbered.
ANGCatFan

Post by ANGCatFan »

My post from the Scout "Sean Miller Center" forum:
First, to 97 Cats, Jason and your families, I am truly sorry you have been targeted, harassed, and stalked because someone is jealous of your superior knowledge of and access to Arizona athletics. It is disgusting behavior and everyone aware of the situation should do everything possible to ensure no one they know supports PgU in any manner.

I stay mainly on the football boards outside of basketball season and big recruit periods, so take my observation based on not being on this forum a lot this summer. Reading this thread from start to finish it appears to me that the original poster, patchybeard, and CL66 are plants sent to this site to question it's ability to continue to provide accurate information and rationalize why people should continue to support PgU. If true engaging with them is pointless and only helps to spread their points.

Supporting a site owned and operated by a despicable human being only supports that despicable behavior. People trying to rationalize why that should happen can not be trusted as true actors.
Everyone needs to spread the word on what has been done to other Wildcat fans by the owner of PgU. His site needs to be avoided like the plague.
etank34

Post by etank34 »

JMarkJohns wrote:I've talked with Jon. Let's respect the man and his decision for some much-deserved privacy in this time where he's taking a step back. Things will be happening. You're simply going to have to trust me.
I really hope that's true. This has gone on way too long already. I was absolutely furious earlier today with all that was going on on TOS.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Some interesting developments in that Scout Premium thread.

ZonaController on Scout is bman354 on Rivals and Wize on PGU. Wize is one of Ace's biggest sycophants and possibly aided in creating false accounts on PGU using Scout posters handles that then posted crap ripping on Josh/Jason/Scout. This was especially tough for Fryrice who people really thought was talking shit even though it wasn't him.

When confronted with this ZonaController wouldn't confirm or deny that he is Wize but instead responded with "Jason end my membership NOW!". In PMs to other posters ZonaController remarked that what had happened to 97 also happened to him and that somehow Ace was blackmailing him into posting on both sites. He said his choice was to continue posting on all sites or to never post again anywhere. Which is weird...

I have to think that the ZonaController and bman354 logins were at least one of the ways PGU stole premium info from Rivals and Scout.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
TheBlackLodge

Post by TheBlackLodge »

Chicat wrote:Some interesting developments in that Scout Premium thread.

ZonaController on Scout is bman354 on Rivals and Wize on PGU. Wize is one of Ace's biggest sycophants and possibly aided in creating false accounts on PGU using Scout posters handles that then posted crap ripping on Josh/Jason/Scout. This was especially tough for Fryrice who people really thought was talking shit even though it wasn't him.

When confronted with this ZonaController wouldn't confirm or deny that he is Wize but instead responded with "Jason end my membership NOW!". In PMs to other posters ZonaController remarked that what had happened to 97 also happened to him and that somehow Ace was blackmailing him into posting on both sites. He said his choice was to continue posting on all sites or to never post again anywhere. Which is weird...

I have to think that the ZonaController and bman354 logins were at least one of the ways PGU stole premium info from Rivals and Scout.
I'll just leave this right here:

http://forum.goazcats.com/showpost.php? ... stcount=62
Formerly McLurvin
NYCat

Post by NYCat »

I love drama, where's my popcorn?!
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

NYCat wrote:I love drama, where's my popcorn?!
Main Event

Post by Main Event »

So EGB was the one relaying the Scout Info directly to PGU the entire time?
Salty

Post by Salty »

Main Event wrote:So EGB was the one relaying the Scout Info directly to PGU the entire time?
Aw man, I liked EGB :(
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

Salty wrote:
Main Event wrote:So EGB was the one relaying the Scout Info directly to PGU the entire time?
You could always move to PGU and hang with him.
Salty

Post by Salty »

Alieberman wrote:
Salty wrote:
You could always move to PGU and hang with him.
Fuck PGU
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Damn Salty, I agreed with two of your posts in a row. But if ElGatoBlanco is Wize then fuck him too.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Lando05

Post by Lando05 »

Fuck Ace what a piece of shit
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Had no idea. Seemed like a solid poster.
Last edited by Merkin on Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
salim'sheadband

Post by salim'sheadband »

That, and worse. Dude's a snake.
salim'sheadband

There's a reason Dante reserved the Ninth Circle of Hell for Betrayers.
Salty

Post by Salty »

salim'sheadband wrote:
That, and worse. Dude's a snake.
This is beyond shocking.

EGB even posts on this site, I believe.

Is the first ban in order?
MrBug708

Post by MrBug708 »

TheBlackLodge wrote:

I previously had that suspicion that EGB could be Wize but he was immensely popular so I dismissed that notion. Dude had a similar short fuse for me ever since I was banned on PGU for pointing out Ace was wrong and Scheer was right

But what did I know?
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Shitcan time
catinfl

Post by catinfl »

MrBug708 wrote:
TheBlackLodge wrote:

I previously had that suspicion that EGB could be Wize but he was immensely popular so I dismissed that notion. Dude had a similar short fuse for me ever since I was banned on PGU for pointing out Ace was wrong and Scheer was right

But what did I know?
ElGato? I liked him.. Oh Well
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

There are alot of bitches out there. Most of them are not female.
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
pokinmik

Post by pokinmik »

Damn, what a weirdo. I don't understand anyone that lives these lies online, or trolls, or anything similar. You gotta have issues and/or way too much time on your hands for all that nonsense.
Jefe

Post by Jefe »

Anything we can do?

I have a few friends who still visit the other site and my 2nd hand stories do little to motivate them to leave
Bear Down Vegas

Post by Bear Down Vegas »

ugh. That thread at Scout depressed the hell out of me.

I feel bad that my favorite hobby & pastime (University of Arizona Athletics) feels almost tainted by some shitty people and I REALLY feel bad for guys like Jason & Jon who have to put up with shitty people in real life. At least I just get to read about it & be bummed out.

How can there be a decent number of members at TOTOS (the other The Other Site) who know about the shitty people involved and STILL give them traffic & money? How is that even possible? And they're 'Cat fans to boot? Booooo.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Bear Down Vegas wrote:How can there be a decent number of members at TOTOS (the other The Other Site) who know about the shitty people involved and STILL give them traffic & money? How is that even possible? And they're 'Cat fans to boot? Booooo.
Some people are just totally self-involved.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Chicat wrote:
Bear Down Vegas wrote:How can there be a decent number of members at TOTOS (the other The Other Site) who know about the shitty people involved and STILL give them traffic & money? How is that even possible? And they're 'Cat fans to boot? Booooo.
Not all of those types attended Arizona. They weren't the people you knew or like the people you knew. That may have something to do with their disregard for the community itself. Something as big as Arizona Basketball or Football is big enough to attract all kinds.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Longhorned wrote:
Chicat wrote:
Not all of those types attended Arizona. They weren't the people you knew or like the people you knew. That may have something to do with their disregard for the community itself. Something as big as Arizona Basketball or Football is big enough to attract all kinds.

Not than any of them would go to PGU, but from the old days of TOS Bonney, Walk-On Wildcat and WPG were not UA alums.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Merkin wrote:
Longhorned wrote:

Not than any of them would go to PGU, but from the old days of TOS Bonney, Walk-On Wildcat and WPG were not UA alums.
Walk-On is good-natured.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

Do I need to start taking Arizona recruiting / inside info more seriously?

For many years now I've been going to TOS (and now here) with the hopes of bonding with fellow Cats fans, making people laugh, finding out the best places around campus to take a dump, discovering the nuances of drinking one's own urine, etc... and maybe, just maybe picking up a nugget or 2 along the way about a possible recruit or coaching situation.

Have I been doing this wrong?
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Alieberman wrote:Do I need to start taking Arizona recruiting / inside info more seriously?

For many years now I've been going to TOS (and now here) with the hopes of bonding with fellow Cats fans, making people laugh, finding out the best places around campus to take a dump, discovering the nuances of drinking one's own urine, etc... and maybe, just maybe picking up a nugget or 2 along the way about a possible recruit or coaching situation.

Don't a change thing.

Except for that shirt. I mean, really?

phenom5

Post by phenom5 »

Longhorned wrote:
Alieberman wrote:Do I need to start taking Arizona recruiting / inside info more seriously?

Don't a change thing.

Geez...when did you go into my closet to get that picture?
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

phenom5 wrote:Geez...when did you go into my closet to get that picture?
The better question is when did Longhorned leave your closet to make that post . . . and did he forget to turn off the hotplate.
salim'sheadband

Longhorned wrote:

Don't a change thing.

That's not a t-shirt. That's Buffalo Bill's evening wear.

It puts the lotion on.
mytwocents

Post by mytwocents »

I'm very confused as to what is going on these last couple pages. Something about personal threats from someone against someone and something about EGB being an asshole because he was doing something to someone....I'm lost.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

mytwocents wrote:I'm very confused as to what is going on these last couple pages. Something about personal threats from someone against someone and something about EGB being an asshole because he was doing something to someone....I'm lost.
Join the club.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

Fuck PGU.

That's all you really need to know
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

mytwocents wrote:I'm very confused as to what is going on these last couple pages. Something about personal threats from someone against someone and something about EGB being an asshole because he was doing something to someone....I'm lost.
Let me explain it to you:

We love your shoes.
salim'sheadband

Ace from PGU basically drove 97 away from posting for a while because he's been continually harassing 97, including at his work (which I can personally attest to), saying 97 is stealing his info, when anyone with any sense knows it's actually the reverse. To wit: EGB/ZonaController/Wize was taking info from Scout and other places and, in all likelihood, passing it onto Ace.

Anyone who visits PGU is subsidizing a guy who basically drove 97 off the internet. Keep that in mind next time someone tells you they need their fix.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

So, it appears that everybody didn't return at the start of the football season.
pokinmik

Post by pokinmik »

azgreg wrote:So, it appears that everybody didn't return at the start of the football season.
Ha. There's still two more days. TOS will be back to normal by Saturday morning.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

azgreg wrote:So, it appears that everybody didn't return at the start of the football season.
Not sure if I miss the extreme prickly Kyle Collins or not, but he did make for some interesting board wars.

With only 6 posters at TOS in the football forum he has much less chance of being offended and lashing out.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Can't wait to see their game thread.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Merkin wrote:
Not sure if I miss the extreme prickly Kyle Collins or not, but he did make for some interesting board wars.

With only 6 posters at TOS in the football forum he has much less chance of being offended and lashing out.
He's like a very little, loud dog who keeps walking under your feet until he get stepped on, causing him to go into a barking and biting fit at everybody in the room.