TOS Discussion

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Irish27

Re: TOS Discussion

Post by Irish27 »

Chicat wrote:
Scummy Dick Douglas wrote:I posted elsewhere, just an FYI, (not that it matters) but the Rivals site has been restored to its previous form.
Percy, is that you?
It's either him or Killervibe.
2019 & 2021 Basketball RAP Winner/2022 Football RAP Winner
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

Whoever posted it, put it up in the QB thread too. The format isn't the issue, anymore.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

At TOS
orange crush wrote: They seem awfully happy over there.
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

We sure as hell are! Stickin' it to MAO!
Catintheheat

Post by Catintheheat »

wyo-cat wrote:Just to fine tune CST's take - MAO has made Percy the TOS Minister of Propaganda. A TOS Baghdad Bob.
It makes me wonder if Percy is a sock of Jim, or Jim begged him for help. Maybe the same for 97Cats and Winger. We know how that will turn out and how grateful Jim will be when returning the favor.
Catintheheat

Post by Catintheheat »

I saw a reply there that said we are really enjoying ourselves here. It was gone almost instantly.

We haven't set a timetable yet, of course, but I'm betting by the time football season rolls around we will be a far more "with the times" and advanced website over GoAZCAts. Actually we are close to that level right now.

add: They think that we secretly want to go back. I don't. I have visited there to see the response and to try let members know where we have gone. I think that time is past. They will have to find this place themselves. We aren't ready to go public yet anyway. I believe it's time to start brainstorming (brainstorming thread) on what we want to do. Next week we can decide the path we want to go and what is feasible. Also to work on setting a cost structure on how to support the site. Plus get an idea on who will contribute.
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

CITH - the post is still there. It's in the 2015 Recruiting thread.
Katzenfreund

Post by Katzenfreund »

Last edited by Katzenfreund on Thu May 07, 2015 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Catintheheat

Post by Catintheheat »

That's why I believe Percy is Jim Storey. How else could he change his screen name? Or maybe only Percy #3 is Jim.
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

Truth is stranger than fiction at TOS!
Irish27

Post by Irish27 »

Looks like 97Cats is back He wrote:
McConnell
Johnson
Hollis-Jefferson
Ashley
Tarczewski

Is he helping out the site to get it back going?
2019 & 2021 Basketball RAP Winner/2022 Football RAP Winner
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Irish27 wrote:Looks like 97Cats is back He wrote:
McConnell
Johnson
Hollis-Jefferson
Ashley
Tarczewski

Is he helping out the site to get it back going?
Don't know, but to reboot, they need more than the obvious lineup.
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

He knows about this site. My thinking is do this right, and nobody who loves Wildcats sports will be able to stay away, least of all 97, since I want to get him to write the occasional blog/article for the new site once the platform extends beyond forum only.
Katzenfreund

Post by Katzenfreund »

Last edited by Katzenfreund on Thu May 07, 2015 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
BearDown89

Post by BearDown89 »

mytwocents wrote:Ya know...I thought I was loved...that I was missed...that I was an integral part of this family...and then I go to the 'missing posters' thread and I am not mentioned anywhere.
Not true MTC. Lot of other threads naming posters to recruit and your name was mentioned. Probably Merk and the He reached out to you and here you are. ;)
Liars...all of you.

I'm outta here, clearly I'm not appreciated. Let's see if you miss me when RTs are needed.

mytwocents

Post by mytwocents »

BearDown89 wrote:
mytwocents wrote:Ya know...I thought I was loved...that I was missed...that I was an integral part of this family...and then I go to the 'missing posters' thread and I am not mentioned anywhere.
Not true MTC. Lot of other threads naming posters to recruit and your name was mentioned. Probably Merk and the He reached out to you and here you are. ;)
Liars...all of you.

I'm outta here, clearly I'm not appreciated. Let's see if you miss me when RTs are needed.

Oh I'm back...and registered a few of the domains being floated around just in case someone was lurking ;) I was just looking for a decent excuse to use that gif....If nothing else, you guys should know that I would never EVER do anything against or to piss off Chicat. I've known that guy for years and years and think he and his wifey are da bestest. :)

You guys also know that's it's 'near' impossible to piss me off to that extreme. I mean it's possible but I ain't telling you how to do it. :twisted:
pokinmik

Post by pokinmik »

Screw goazcats. I have no desire whatsoever to go back. I know we've all said it already, but it is the people that make this place what it is. You could have the greatest forum construct in the world, all the bells and whistles, but that forum won't come alive unless there is a community of people conversing.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

mytwocents wrote:Oh I'm back...and registered a few of the domains being floated around just in case someone was lurking ;) I was just looking for a decent excuse to use that gif....If nothing else, you guys should know that I would never EVER do anything against or to piss off Chicat. I've known that guy for years and years and think he and his wifey are da bestest. :)

You guys also know that's it's 'near' impossible to piss me off to that extreme. I mean it's possible but I ain't telling you how to do it. :twisted:
Awww!!! We love you too! I think the only time I ever pissed you off was 7 or 8 years ago when you asked me when AZ Basketball games are and I told you they were always on Thursdays and Saturdays and that week it was actually on a Wednesday. Whoops!!!
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

And quiet as a mouse. :lol:
Currently Active Users: 2584 (565 members and 2019 guests)

AHammer, LGatehous, EDArcy, CSoundy, APringle, SArredond, CThibodea, OHCU, DTQT, AMullan, AHager, Paheama, CAlford, Niseama, CO06, SPederson, MCarnahan, MBrierly, JFulton, Boxikeama, SDover, FallonE01, LZSCK, OJVS, LIYM, BQZTT, WMaygar, KGWB, MChartres, SMcClemen, TKnutson, AK56, AnnetteZe, JBKS, DWDO, PQ40, LBraswell, F5793, Maheazer, AAmes, GZAS, DU43, PYtzhmbc693, VLTD, KPinkerto, LChamblis, AHumphery, P95F, GSKY, CLaird, CVelez, Two Bits, RCastella, CL94, BRUYL, STyrrell, LGranvill, A6509, SFairbank, J8091, FDickens, NorCalCat, JGrullon, Z0005, VIGJ, DChelmsfo, KDuterrau, ETyas, MStLedger, ASantora, SHanslow, RBGIG, JJjf, AGoodrich, STemple, Elbert405, CBrothers, BCal, xethw, DJNWL, M6021, MSpowers, L79Y, AUVPT, MKesteven, JHolloman, FPillinge, MConey, Nijaeamaz, CNVC, klolbttw359, AOMeara, HMcduffie, CTraill, gz8784zxb142, NOlszewsk, TMatthes, BNCI, HBowker, NXQM, ZDowdell, Boxiama, D36H, AYencken, IAZC, JC77, CPersinge, KaibabKat, CatFan1399, D96K, RYym, VWoolery, C04W, GOAZCATS.com, CVHF, AElyard, MMadera, kylecollins, WFurlong, EBanniste, SBurwell, Biczaecama, SPorteus, SBroun, GGeoghega, MBrittain, COFarrell, A47X, LCalwell, CZ55, KSLG, NPXB, MALJ, MHarcus, JHook, E90U, C04M, DTincher, CElmore, KGarrick, MRmc, MScaddan, JBernard, SSeiffert, LRedden, R36G, KMarrone, ADud, azgreg, AVZOO, C0945, T32L, ADiesendo, DScales, BDeBavay, PHyam, VoltronX+, BLoving, GWillett, ZQ00, JCOC, CAbney, AZSWQ, DPfeffer, azpenguin, A4553, CRitter, GFortier, LBragg, LColleano, EVillasen, JI57, ALucier, K3263, JSFUP, EKTD, LBraine, JEthridge, M8982, SSSTO, HN99, GGawler, HDryer, RKeech, CDockery, ASimms, gato salvaje, B4694, Kiyama, SCallende, WVinson, QBXA, SCone, DSpinks, JFossey, P6356, What I See, ASylveste, CBurnett, AHJD, TMcRae, FStawell, BBottomle, NETSFAN4HASSAN, STurner, TBristol, MLundstro, LNoblet, RAnnois, GSnodgras, FDouglas, ABenton, BlytheClu, DBlaubaum, KeenanBur, AJYPB, OVZN, TPrendivi, RHce, ZZZIP, ANanson, LEeg, cpt, R20W, CFVNS, ASUCatfan, OEdge, AMassey, ZYdm, CTeeple, JINKQ, CFensterm, GTaft, Munozad, JSpradlin, DRoark, BCBRJ, JOBrien, EKeats, CMerrifie, ESummerfi, AHolliday, JAUK, RichardCranium, HSBE, MMaur, AParamore, ghostwhitehorse, T7043, DBurd, MUOXZ, AHunley, ABraswell, C78C, R0905, EPierson, MYCB, DoodieTang, LLance, EWinburn, AS81, IHRA, alieberman, LPlayfair, CGow, MDgi, JNaylor, ABYN, GSlattery, HMcCarten, KHarris, MR71, M6866, TBullard, L57E, DMcginnis, Catatonic, KMing, NFaber, V9436, SJansen, LYBJY, FHUUQ, J48M, MLucas, EAgee, sierraandres, MrBug708, T92J, KGpy, KristinGe, INTI, GWilley, MKennerle, TFryar, JP67, B3185, ELemmons, GiuseppeB, DJamison, H36A, RRGLN, HiCat, CWorthy, DIYDS, ADulhunty, angcatfan, KDutcher, f6ysgxjwuxc, CSmartt, DBurges, FZsu, OChinnery, EStreeter, Irish27, FTurriff, KNGYB, WCzk, KGaribay, SQuinn, ZZXA, ALoeffler, AValladar, RWYKZ, RFrey, BDaniel, MacKiernan, NBussell, LRiegel, ESwett, EBettingt, FCnw, JOfn, L4218, KDemarco, LSwallow, BPerl, R8103, JLording, ffkcn66kfq, E25K, CXJN, D0212, SBlesing, BSwinburn, CatintheHeat, KJ61, CMichaud, ABarrenge, NBeeby, EElizabet, SSaxton, AJohnston, DZWHW, the goat, EQZVS, MBrody, JKnopf, HReilly, FJCWK, JZYU, TBronner, MLbd, ATVS, BPounds, HAGG, SF40, VKaczmare, FHSEF, BWaldon, ONST, ABarna, CMcEachar, LMcEacher, JoshuaWVJ, SPearsall, JClatterb, TOKT, SBerryman, RFriedman, R9903, LTidwell, KScanlon, MHGMZ, Osborn, HarleyKnu, Longhorned, pc in NM, C41C, A6935, LTUN, RLXC, E88Y, FOsi, GPinckney, ABelbin, BLegere, JRutherfo, TBowlin, GMesserly, LZajac, NKoerstz, ELongwell, AXVSQ, DDieter, SNorcross, RWoodall, MMacPhers, GPinschof, EHudspeth, L21Q, SilviaZ27, WCalvert, ASlate, SU27, DMichalik, JDillard, JJohn, GShealy, IRqr, BallinestCat27, LBenny, CGellatly, VMSM, C1522, UWDS, CSerisier, ASlowik, MGoward, f1rgzraocaq, GNOA, MSkidmore, AKline, BBirmingh, gdssdgsd07, 97cats, LSulman, ABussau, phenom5, NBratcher, Knick49, DZLW, EMcClinto, ZSchiassi, MRosenbau, MStelzer, Embrodak, C1809, HMls, WIngham, N9552, BB45, B8389, EAndrus, CCXTE, HMalcolm, BTruchana, WKroger, JLLOI, EFossey, B0854, MMcGraw, JGettinge, DOKE, RSteinfel, krono, ABrigstoc, SO34, MCoulter, CCudmore, SYBUO, REZZ, Tawanna00, EFinch, LHerz, SIjq, M34G, GHytten, WYRXR, GMcQuille, M28B, S2667, BDummer, LHadden, Bert, J46E, ELlt, BClark, WMacKillo, KDullo, WTravers, GCKM, LFossett, TKimpton, RLandor, VPUM, AMontague, BKemp, CStapylto, ZCarlson, D0760, Dosia, threenumberones, TMuskett, MY97, GHuffman, JBKRS, FMcEacher, ECotton, SFYIB, ODemarest, AWZNL, NGuajardo, BBozeman, RWingfiel, Mijoama, VVLD, DPhifer, ADresdner, JFarmer, SNeuhaus, JZiemba, XEHL, EOates, ECantames, SOLoghlen, gladden65, AMTVY, EDeyoung, VegasCatFan, RRBM, FLly, JOberle, KFerri, OBFD, YOJQ, dmacwildcat, S60D, LOgilvie, KLombardo, SGLM, chiefzona1472, UDLM, DMartel, AXxf, JUdi, EJordan, gumby, MBalcombe, DHollande, LBenavide, SRussel, KJeffcott, JKEIV, KKwx, MB57, TOrnelas, AWEM, ALord, BGarvin, VRivard, WT80
Its kinda funny the amount of "new posters" that joined in the past 48hour despite being a dead period for UA sports and stability in the program.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Yeah, and how legitimate new members would take weeks, or never, to get approved until yesterday.
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

Hilarious how most of them are Initial followed by Name.

I went into the members list, went to join date, none even show up, but there they are as inactive members for all to see on the front page.
Catintheheat

Post by Catintheheat »

I saw xethw's post. I really don't think he understands the whole picture when he says we "abandoned" GoAZCats. It's more like we were abandoned through neglect. We offered to help and was rejected. It just surprises me, and a little disappointed that a person who worked his way to CEO can't understand the direction we are taking.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Some of my favorites:

DHollande = President of France Brother, must be a CATS fan.
GiuseppeB = I enjoy the name Giuseppe, will name first born son this, must get wife drunk first for conversation.
MSkidmore = heh heh heh, Skidmore
ADulhunty = Ashley Dulhunty, the great contemporary South Carolinian who has a lock down on the low-country rice market.
GPinckney = As in Geoffrey Pinckney, Top of the morning to you sir!
AGoodrich = BF's Wife. I hear she's looking for real estate in Tucson.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

Current active users at TOS: 2458
Posts made in the last hour: 3

And congrats to the latest member: MAykroyd (Dan Aykroyd's younger brother)
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

LSulman = one of octomom's kids. TMZ reports he dropped the "e" out of embarrassment towards his mother.
Last edited by CalStateTempe on Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

lol it is kinda funny that they have more users online than they have in weeks but no posts...

and it's bs that sd86 was banned. that place is turning into pgu now. bannings, deleted posts, possibly sock posters defending the mystery corrupt admin.

i hope none of us post there again. and the stragglers that are still posting there...i don't understand why.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

You can't really blame them for banning sd86, they probably should have banned me too if they were smart. After starting several anti TOS threads directly linking folks here, I PM'd at least 70 people directly to come here.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Katz sig still cracks me up to no end.
Scum was a causality of the crackdown.
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

I need people to know my decision was not flippant, nor was it reactionary.

It was calculated. The site had dying roots. It was only a matter of time before every last ounce of life was choked and withered. We did a transplant of the healthy, vital, fruit-bearing element of the vine to another living root system. Soon, we will see just how alive we can be with a few changes, a few upgrades, and this place living off itself again! When Josh and Jason ran GOAZCATS, it was healthy and alive, but ever since, it's been a slow decay of the foundations, where no matter how hard we tried, we, the vine, couldn't make the root system care.

But we all care. We were GOAZCATS. Not some domain name and platform. We were the pillars of user generated content. We will be that again.
Catintheheat

Post by Catintheheat »

I made my post because I really want to get xethw on board. But if that doesn't happen so be it. I just think he would be a good part of the process. I won't say anymore there. Some will make their way here after they see what we've accomplished.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

Alieberman wrote:You can't really blame them for banning sd86, they probably should have banned me too if they were smart. After starting several anti TOS threads directly linking folks here, I PM'd at least 70 people directly to come here.
still it's unethical. it's our job as free citizens to stand up against tyranny...
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

ASUHATER! wrote:
Alieberman wrote:You can't really blame them for banning sd86, they probably should have banned me too if they were smart. After starting several anti TOS threads directly linking folks here, I PM'd at least 70 people directly to come here.
still it's unethical. it's our job as free citizens to stand up against tyranny...
It was silly, stupid and petty.

My rant on topic in the thread in the PRB forum:
We never threatened. We didn't strongarm. It happened organically because this site changed, not for the better, and there wasn't a peep about it from the admin who'd laid a groundwork of plug-pulling. We feared we'd be scattered, so re rallied on Facebook on Tuesday, created the site same day.

Every initial post here was for community preservation.

Then came Wednesdays snide, back-handed whoops that entrenched us in the cause. The hard part had been done. The avenue for departure was paved. The message above offered no hope of letting us help, nor much hope for this site remaining since the admin hates wasting time on us free boarders.

In the days since the revert, admin has banned a 10 year contributor for posting a link to a free, content-free forum, which is no threat as a competitor for precious premium subscriptions. Why? A threat? Hardly. More like the promise of this site dying, losing site hits and members, which is why admin created over 300 InitialName fake members yesterday to make this site look active, because, as we argued and he ignored, ad revenue which is far and away enough to cover operating expenses if done right is brought about not through the premium subscriptions, but guest browsing (site hits), brought about by us posting.

So he banned Scum. I might be banned. It makes me sad because I was one of a few being proactive to help. But I'm not paying for premium. Not under threats.

If this site exists into the future, it simply will not be the same, no matter how much the platform looks it. Admin banned a free boarder he doesn't want to waste time in acknowledging for posting free board links on the free board the admin wants gone. Ego/Power trip much?
Catintheheat

Post by Catintheheat »

I know I came here at first because I enjoyed the community and it was falling apart. After realizing that we could create a fan site that is better I am glad I joined. The way Jim Storey acted, or didn't act, sealed the deal. I won't become involved in TOS again as long as they have the current ownership.
mytwocents

Post by mytwocents »

Chicat wrote:
mytwocents wrote:Oh I'm back...and registered a few of the domains being floated around just in case someone was lurking ;) I was just looking for a decent excuse to use that gif....If nothing else, you guys should know that I would never EVER do anything against or to piss off Chicat. I've known that guy for years and years and think he and his wifey are da bestest. :)

Awww!!! We love you too! I think the only time I ever pissed you off was 7 or 8 years ago when you asked me when AZ Basketball games are and I told you they were always on Thursdays and Saturdays and that week it was actually on a Wednesday. Whoops!!!
I shit you not...last night Michelle and I were talking about I have no idea what...and she was like, 'Yeah, like when we were at the bar and saw J and S and they swore up and down that there were no games on Wed...' I think I was more mad at S...but we all cool now :) Even hired her to work for an event in NY for us :)))
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

mytwocents wrote:
Chicat wrote:

I shit you not...last night Michelle and I were talking about I have no idea what...and she was like, 'Yeah, like when we were at the bar and saw J and S and they swore up and down that there were no games on Wed...' I think I was more mad at S...but we all cool now :) Even hired her to work for an event in NY for us :)))
:lol:

Miss you guys. Let's get together next time you're in town. You can meet the kids. They're a riot. :)
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

Dug this gem up. Context, the Admin attempted to remove me as Mod of the NBA forum because I posted elsewhere:
JMarkJohns wrote:I've frequented every board but PGU since 2001. Do I post? yes. Do I contribute? yes. Have I been one of the most revered members of this site in that time, moderating a forum that was dead when I got here, and contributing to multiple forums, while helping to make this a community and not just a place to post? yes. There's a reason why I'm requested.

Fact is I've been an over-active member on dozens of forums for the last decade. This includes other Wildcat forums (including Scout since 2004) and AZcentral (since 2002).

I'll say it because it needs saying, and I mean it with respect... one shouldn't worry about exclusive support. If I work at Target, it doesn't mean I can't shop elsewhere. One shouldn't worry about exclusive support, but generating continued excellent support. For 7 years I've done just that for this site. It's a down time for the NBA during the lockout, but I've kept the forum active as much as possible, and have continued to post throughout multiple forums, including the Arch-Rivals forum, hence my interest.

It's not good practice to become disloyal to members who've been so loyal, so long, and, in all honestly, are very well liked by the members here.

It's not about what I do elsewhere, but what I can do (and have done) for you here.

JMJ
GOAZCATS.com wrote:JMark... do you frequent Scout or other boards? Are you an active participant on any other UA site? Thanks - if not, we would love to have you.
This was in summer 2011. Some people can't take good advice.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Telling. Straight from the same playbook used on Chi, CG97, Scheer, BenH, and the rest. And a straight up prequel to his wah wah wah free posters are premium elsewhere diatribe.

As I mentioned earlier and believe: Past performance/behavior predicts future performance/behavior.
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

I've been trying to get this guy to let us help him since 2011:
JMarkJohns wrote:...need to be made accessible for 3-to-5 active moderators such as catgrad97, Rey, myself, etc... Last night and this morning was ridiculous.

Also, please double up the mods in every forum, or give admin power to a poster or two so forums without mods can be cleaned up when spammed.

We're fighting the battles to not allow trash on the site, but we're going to battle with knives at a gun fight. All we can do is clean up. He cannot stop it, nor can we prevent through bans.

We all want this site to succeed. We all have a vested interest. Empower us to help you.

Thanks

John
Admin went on to say:
GOAZCATS.com wrote:Sorry for the late reply. We will add more mods immediately. We will also look in to adding ban powers. Thanks!
Never added more mods, never heard back from him on admin/ban powers.

I PMd him many more times on the subject of moderating and admin/ban powers. Nary a response.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

I was given a free premium membership at GoAZCats when the Gershon/Scheer breakup happened only to have it subsequently rescinded because I belonged to Scout Premium too. To the best of my memory there was no discussion about it either. Just a curt note saying that if I was going to post on Scout my membership would be revoked.
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

Same. Although for a chunk of it (until I became a student again) I had a premium subscription Rivals to help support it.
ElGatoBlanco

Post by ElGatoBlanco »

Chicat wrote:I was given a free premium membership at GoAZCats when the Gershon/Scheer breakup happened only to have it subsequently rescinded because I belonged to Scout Premium too. To the best of my memory there was no discussion about it either. Just a curt note saying that if I was going to post on Scout my membership would be revoked.
That's a swell way to be treated.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

ElGatoBlanco wrote:
Chicat wrote:I was given a free premium membership at GoAZCats when the Gershon/Scheer breakup happened only to have it subsequently rescinded because I belonged to Scout Premium too. To the best of my memory there was no discussion about it either. Just a curt note saying that if I was going to post on Scout my membership would be revoked.
That's a swell way to be treated.
At the time, I understood. There were a lot of hard feelings.

And it wasn't like I was missing anything...
ElGatoBlanco

Post by ElGatoBlanco »

Chicat wrote:
And it wasn't like I was missing anything...
That's an understatement.

Either way getting the "it's them for us" attitude in regards to an online message board is pretty ridiculous.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

It's funny to see 4life and Percy trying to pick a fight with JMark.
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

4Life is Percy.
Catintheheat

Post by Catintheheat »

Alieberman wrote:It's funny to see 4life and Percy trying to pick a fight with JMark.
What's even funnier is JMJ has the link to this location in his location field, below his avatar.
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

He'll have to care enough to take notice of a minor detail and ban me.

No posts to delete.
SCCat

Post by SCCat »

Alieberman wrote:It's funny to see 4life and Percy trying to pick a fight with JMark.
:lol:
SCCat

Post by SCCat »

JMarkJohns wrote:4Life is Percy.
You know what's funny when he changed his name to Bert I picked him out right away. Like one post.

I missed it this time though.
phenom5

Post by phenom5 »

Do we have a list of all of Percy's names?