Socks!!

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

devilswin99

Socks!!

Post by devilswin99 »

I outed my sock on TOS but wanted to share with those of you that departed there that "Doink" was me. Who else had a sock and what was their name? I really want to find out who "devilslose99" was and also "rootsrockreggae?'
it's a great time to be a pothead - Chicat
Longhorned

Re: Socks!!

Post by Longhorned »

cats101

Post by cats101 »

I had a Mike Stoops sock but don't remember the name.
Katzenfreund

Post by Katzenfreund »

Last edited by Katzenfreund on Thu May 07, 2015 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
devilswin99

Post by devilswin99 »

I wanted to see how long it would stay up for. If it truly is curtains for TOS, then it will be there till the end of football season hopefully!!!!
it's a great time to be a pothead - Chicat
PhatKat

Post by PhatKat »

I had a sock to. My goal was to make one that was completely obsessive and mentally challenged. I was Chicat. :)
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

PhatKat wrote:I had a sock to. My goal was to make one that was completely obsessive and mentally challenged. I was Chicat. :)
Did your sock confuse the "to, too, two" dilemma as you do? Or is the "mentally challenged" sock better at grammar rules than you?
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

i never had a sock at TOS
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

If I had had a sock I'm sure that KV would have been obsessed with him too.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
PhatKat

Post by PhatKat »

@Olsondouche Did you really waste your time typing that up over a missing o? Nice.

@Chi Don't flatter yourself. One of us is obsessed with the other but we both know its not me. Been surfing my Facebook much? Yeah.. that's what I thought.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

PhatKat wrote:@Olsondouche Did you really waste your time typing that up over a missing o? Nice.

@Chi Don't flatter yourself. One of us is obsessed with the other but we both know its not me. Been surfing my Facebook much? Yeah.. that's what I thought.
It's always amusing KV when you disparage someone's intelligence with those gems in your rant. Foot fits rather nice in your mouth. Carry on Mr. Curbstomp.
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
PhatKat

Post by PhatKat »

Let's go to the internet and see what the common consensus is when lame little bitches like yourself pointing out a missing "o" in my response.

'Image

By the way, I've intentionally left something out of this post, can you find it? Oh wait, you probably already have. Keep up the great work.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Excellent post Curbstomp. So glad you made your way over here!
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

PhatKat wrote:@Chi Don't flatter yourself. One of us is obsessed with the other but we both know its not me. Been surfing my Facebook much? Yeah.. that's what I thought.
I just wanted to see exactly how much you look like Tom Cruise.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Daryl Zero

Post by Daryl Zero »

I was just thinking how this site needed a huge blast from one poster to another or it just wouldn't be like being on the internet.
Erlich Bachmann: Richard wrote the code, yes, but the inspiration was clear. Let me ask you something. How fast do you think you could jack off every guy in this room? Cause I know how long it would take me. And I could prove it.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

My socks on TOS included (but not limited to):

PLai, GDambrosi, GCreamer, IBromley, JPicot, LTUIG, DReynoso, SBallou, MRwt, SMadrid, JYJWT, HSpowers, PIgnacio, LHillyard, RJess, BBrauer, KRatcliff, KMcAulay, WR62, L76D, BBosanque, Paheazery, RIJS, SCCL, NDietz, APedley, GDKM, MFergerso, ui045q1i, JReese, BMarriott, CSteen, EVTD, OMurdoch, CPermewan, DMTD, A6160, BRZVG, NCoughlan, PWinifred, RRlx, EMccloud, SBraden, CSummers, EDobos, RSyf, IJpe, bzrichar, SFinn, WTomlin, RCarron, ORuby, MAXX, DYMWO, Dwight75U, W41M, FAndrzeje, QFallis, JN73, LJervois, NMQFI, LBettingt, LHRLC, WStapylto, MMYHF, BHaas, DMullah, WCastanon, PThibodea, BQyx, RL05, ISchoenhe, P52P, DSpell, FPilgrim, SABLW, FRussel, K8054, LX28, A7051, AChill, LSterrett, AWillifor, FMcIntosh, LY45, EMireles, Lane_Myers, ITOI, DMJPI, EMorgans, KPulley, GZamudio, CFegan, DIsaacs, S82F, L2196, F Duke, FHarness, IHFT, H80K, GEgan, EFlx, TH18, TDTS, LGYCQ, ui845q3e, ABaber, ENanney, GTMM, CBoucher, RCasiano, HFairfax, KDolling, BHung, DMacartne, CPitman, NRaymond, TMcGowan, FDGM, DMinnis, MDelacruz, SRenner, FHagai, JNavarret, KAlston, MMcCollom, JWhipple, MFairbair, RKSCT, TBeaucham, KEFD, DK46, MMelrose, FCes, AMSFD, KStelzer, JBlaxcell, IMachado, BVelez, GPoirier, NLeal, RDolling, CT74, BGrubbs, NPropstin, VWeir, OVerbrugg, ui8x89q3f, huindvxsv, ui4e59q3t, CRNK, JMussen, RTang, CFreeling, FIvory, NRehfisch, ERoehl, LBoismenu, TDrennan, MTarver, ZGillan, THadden, JDooley, niiphpfisf, BHackbart, GPetheric, H2535, YIDL, ADotson, KFHEG, BPlate, VONF, DPocock, HTrombley, T6865, LTitherad, LCazaly, LAba, MaricruzG, LHarrill, C23Q, TNicolle, JBrodzky, UPOC, RBelbin, C2977, ROglesby, IAdair, LGFRV, JSladen, MonroeMed, AStilwell, NXbw, FHaight, GRDYX, ETqk, KCuper, DLKNJ, JFortner, RStallwor, TPlowman, JHuish, E7172, SSchulthe, DPalombo, OSantiago, JMullins, SDeBoos, HSowerby, KROBQ, MF49, RSinclair, FVKNN, ERudall, BLehrer, NPaltridg, VO82, fdgto9ror3x, BBernays, JPKC, CLam, TMatteson, NBSEY, R1746, IMaconoch, TDomingue, MRicci, KAustin, TOrlandi, JKerrigan, MMqk, ISalas,
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Alieberman wrote:My socks on TOS included (but not limited to):

PLai, GDambrosi, GCreamer, IBromley, JPicot, LTUIG, DReynoso, SBallou, MRwt, SMadrid, JYJWT, HSpowers, PIgnacio, LHillyard, RJess, BBrauer, KRatcliff, KMcAulay, WR62, L76D, BBosanque, Paheazery, RIJS, SCCL, NDietz, APedley, GDKM, MFergerso, ui045q1i, JReese, BMarriott, CSteen, EVTD, OMurdoch, CPermewan, DMTD, A6160, BRZVG, NCoughlan, PWinifred, RRlx, EMccloud, SBraden, CSummers, EDobos, RSyf, IJpe, bzrichar, SFinn, WTomlin, RCarron, ORuby, MAXX, DYMWO, Dwight75U, W41M, FAndrzeje, QFallis, JN73, LJervois, NMQFI, LBettingt, LHRLC, WStapylto, MMYHF, BHaas, DMullah, WCastanon, PThibodea, BQyx, RL05, ISchoenhe, P52P, DSpell, FPilgrim, SABLW, FRussel, K8054, LX28, A7051, AChill, LSterrett, AWillifor, FMcIntosh, LY45, EMireles, Lane_Myers, ITOI, DMJPI, EMorgans, KPulley, GZamudio, CFegan, DIsaacs, S82F, L2196, F Duke, FHarness, IHFT, H80K, GEgan, EFlx, TH18, TDTS, LGYCQ, ui845q3e, ABaber, ENanney, GTMM, CBoucher, RCasiano, HFairfax, KDolling, BHung, DMacartne, CPitman, NRaymond, TMcGowan, FDGM, DMinnis, MDelacruz, SRenner, FHagai, JNavarret, KAlston, MMcCollom, JWhipple, MFairbair, RKSCT, TBeaucham, KEFD, DK46, MMelrose, FCes, AMSFD, KStelzer, JBlaxcell, IMachado, BVelez, GPoirier, NLeal, RDolling, CT74, BGrubbs, NPropstin, VWeir, OVerbrugg, ui8x89q3f, huindvxsv, ui4e59q3t, CRNK, JMussen, RTang, CFreeling, FIvory, NRehfisch, ERoehl, LBoismenu, TDrennan, MTarver, ZGillan, THadden, JDooley, niiphpfisf, BHackbart, GPetheric, H2535, YIDL, ADotson, KFHEG, BPlate, VONF, DPocock, HTrombley, T6865, LTitherad, LCazaly, LAba, MaricruzG, LHarrill, C23Q, TNicolle, JBrodzky, UPOC, RBelbin, C2977, ROglesby, IAdair, LGFRV, JSladen, MonroeMed, AStilwell, NXbw, FHaight, GRDYX, ETqk, KCuper, DLKNJ, JFortner, RStallwor, TPlowman, JHuish, E7172, SSchulthe, DPalombo, OSantiago, JMullins, SDeBoos, HSowerby, KROBQ, MF49, RSinclair, FVKNN, ERudall, BLehrer, NPaltridg, VO82, fdgto9ror3x, BBernays, JPKC, CLam, TMatteson, NBSEY, R1746, IMaconoch, TDomingue, MRicci, KAustin, TOrlandi, JKerrigan, MMqk, ISalas,
I thought LTitherad was pooh man's. I had no doubt you were IMachado.
catgrad97

Post by catgrad97 »

All longtime lurkers and first-time posters, no doubt.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

Longhorned wrote: I thought LTitherad was pooh man's. I had no doubt you were IMachado.
Yeah, IMachado was way too obvious.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Alieberman wrote:
Longhorned wrote: I thought LTitherad was pooh man's. I had no doubt you were IMachado.
Yeah, IMachado was way too obvious.
I wear socks every day. I only name them if they aren't for putting on my feet.