More Pathetic PitBull News

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Merkin

More Pathetic PitBull News

Post by Merkin »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/1 ... 95190.html

A 3-year-old girl recovering from a severe pit bull attack was allegedly asked to leave a Jackson, Mississippi KFC because her face was scaring customers.

Victoria Wilcher's family was outraged by the alleged incident and took to Facebook to share their mistreatment.

"Does this face look scary to you?" read a post published Thursday on Victoria's Victories Facebook page, which has been documenting the little girl's recovery. "Last week at KFC in Jackson MS this precious face was asked to leave because her face scared the other diners."

catgrad97

Re: More Pathetic PitBull News

Post by catgrad97 »

This woman is surprised, considering this was in Mississippi?

Sometimes I think natives of that state can barely stand to look at any white faces there, let alone any other color.
thenewazcats

Post by thenewazcats »

What a horrible introduction to this world for that little girl. Fortunately, sometimes we're better than that. Unfortunately, sometimes we're worse. I hope she recovers enough to live a happy life.
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

KFC is kickin' in $30K for her medical expenses due to this incident and the bad publicity.
ghostwhitehorse

Post by ghostwhitehorse »

[youtube]Lz9Y1HG2ZeQ[/youtube]
Salty

Post by Salty »

Merkin wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/1 ... 95190.html

A 3-year-old girl recovering from a severe pit bull attack was allegedly asked to leave a Jackson, Mississippi KFC because her face was scaring customers.

Victoria Wilcher's family was outraged by the alleged incident and took to Facebook to share their mistreatment.

"Does this face look scary to you?" read a post published Thursday on Victoria's Victories Facebook page, which has been documenting the little girl's recovery. "Last week at KFC in Jackson MS this precious face was asked to leave because her face scared the other diners."

Ended up being a hoax
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

The KFC incident May or may not be a hoax. The scarring and pit bull attack are not a hoax. Her grand father's child endangerment case goes to grand jury in September - not a hoax.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

I'm linking this article about a dog attacking and killing a 7 month old, not because it's awful and so incredibly sad, but because it's interesting to me where the breed of the dog gets mentioned.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/ ... dson-death

For those who don't want to take the link, the article is titled, "Ohio Woman's Dog Mauls 7-Month-Old Grandson to Death." The breed of the dog is not revealed until the 4th paragraph. Why? Because it wasn't a Pit Bull.

If it had been a Pit Bull instead of an American Staffordshire terrier, the breed would have been in the title and first paragraph. And there would have been a comment from some spokesperson for an Anti-Pit Bull group about how you should never have a dog like that around a baby. Instead you have quotes about not spreading rumors about why the attack happened and the usual, "he was such a plesant dog", even though it was involved in an attack on another dog a little over a month ago.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Interesting enough, an American Staffordshire Terrier does look similar to a pit bull.

My nephew in Casa Grande has one, a huge sweetheart.
Daryl Zero

Post by Daryl Zero »

Chicat wrote:I'm linking this article about a dog attacking and killing a 7 month old, not because it's awful and so incredibly sad, but because it's interesting to me where the breed of the dog gets mentioned.
Obviously, American Staffordshire terriers need a new publicist.
Erlich Bachmann: Richard wrote the code, yes, but the inspiration was clear. Let me ask you something. How fast do you think you could jack off every guy in this room? Cause I know how long it would take me. And I could prove it.
ghostwhitehorse

Lethal.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

They clearly should be put down.
ghostwhitehorse

ghostwhitehorse