Why I Own The World

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

azgreg

Re: Why I Own The World

Post by azgreg »

dovecanyoncat wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:20 pm He's gonna wanna drive your wife's brand new car.
Qevin McCarthy has a better shot of being speaker.
dovecanyoncat

Post by dovecanyoncat »

Gonna sign closing docs for sale of the Sedona house tomorrow. The market rolled over two months before we listed ...... of course! ...... and despite accepting an offer 6% under asking I'm feeling pretty relieved. It was the sole offer and the buyer was a neurotic pain in the ass. If she manufactures a reason to bail at this late date I will definitely keep her earnest money.

The latest CPI print gives ample cover for J Powell to keep rates high for some time so I have a bad feeling about the intermediate future of the residential real estate market. Heaven knows I'm never wrong about these things, noooooooo ........
“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

~ Wilhoit's Law
Lando05

Post by Lando05 »

Hit my first hole in 1 today. Par 3 136 yards. Hit my 9 iron 1 bounce and rolled in. Still can't believe it.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Woohoo! Never even came close. Nice work Lando.