The Definitive Source for News

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Bear Down Vegas

Re: The Definitive Source for News

Post by Bear Down Vegas »

salim'sheadband wrote:
PhatKat wrote:Your continued attention is flattering. I'm at the Venetian for HP Discover if you want to connect today or tomorrow. My last session ends today at 4:45 and I'm probably going to skip most of tomorrow's sessions since I fly out at 5:30 and want to spend some time at the pool. Let me know if you're around. I'm happy to curb stomp you.. or let you buy me a beer. Or both. Let me know. If I can figure out how to make the PM functionality work on this I'll send you my mobile so you can text me.

Edit: Just sent you my mobile number.
Happy to meet up and have lunch with you tomorrow. Sent you a PM.
I'm having lunch at Mandalay Bay tomorrow if you guys want to make it a threesome!
PhatKat

Post by PhatKat »

etank34 wrote:
Yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap.
So you're saying you couldn't figure out how to click through the link to YouTube? And you're calling me stupid? Good stuff. A healthy dose of irony is just what this board needed today... whatever your name is.
salim'sheadband

Post by salim'sheadband »

Bear Down Vegas wrote:
salim'sheadband wrote:
PhatKat wrote:Your continued attention is flattering. I'm at the Venetian for HP Discover if you want to connect today or tomorrow. My last session ends today at 4:45 and I'm probably going to skip most of tomorrow's sessions since I fly out at 5:30 and want to spend some time at the pool. Let me know if you're around. I'm happy to curb stomp you.. or let you buy me a beer. Or both. Let me know. If I can figure out how to make the PM functionality work on this I'll send you my mobile so you can text me.

I'm having lunch at Mandalay Bay tomorrow if you guys want to make it a threesome!
My man! I have to stay close to downtown tomorrow (work) but I owe you one. Let's talk soon.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

I am sorry I am not in Vegas for my "curbstomping". I hope I still get KV's stomp at a future FB tailgate though.
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

This thread has turned int KV's Fight Club.
PhatKat

Post by PhatKat »

wyo-cat wrote:This thread has turned int KV's Fight Club.
Only because you've turned it into that. Is this the 2nd or 3rd time you've brought it up? Do you have anything else or is that really it? I'm guessing that it. Its OK, not everyone is gifted with wit or intelligence.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

PhatKat wrote:
wyo-cat wrote:This thread has turned int KV's Fight Club.
Only because you've turned it into that. Is this the 2nd or 3rd time you've brought it up? Do you have anything else or is that really it? I'm guessing that it. Its OK, not everyone is gifted with wit or intelligence.
This is a verbal curbstomp, if I've ever seen it.
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
NYCat

Post by NYCat »

salim'sheadband wrote:

Bump

We need an update
PhatKat

Post by PhatKat »

We didn't connect. Salim had to work and had a narrow window of opportunity that would have required me to get packed up and checked out of my hotel in time to meet him downtown. I didn't wake up until 10:30 and spent the day chilling at the pool.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

PhatKat wrote:We didn't connect. Salim had to work and had a narrow window of opportunity that would have required me to get packed up and checked out of my hotel in time to meet him downtown. I didn't wake up until 10:30 and spent the day chilling at the pool.
That's my pace these days. When I do go to conferences for my work, I fluctuate between deep boredom and slight anxiety, so I find better things to do. My wife has had a lot of conferences lately, so I come along for those, and I've realized now that that's what I'm good at. I'm a conference spouse. I'm really good at it, certainly better than most. I kind of just loll around the hotel room watching ESPN or international news channels, maybe go out and eat a sandwich. When there's a pool and the weather is good, I lay around there drinking, and I splash around in the shallow end.
OsideCat

Post by OsideCat »

I'm your huckleberry

[youtube]jkm1i2o6Ri8[/youtube]
UofACat23

Post by UofACat23 »

Holy shit, KV's still around trying to fight everyone? Talk about de ja vu... Now I'm feeling all nostalgic.

I thought that dude mellowed out after he had his first kid, did that not last?
salim'sheadband

Post by salim'sheadband »

PhatKat wrote:We didn't connect. Salim had to work and had a narrow window of opportunity that would have required me to get packed up and checked out of my hotel in time to meet him downtown. I didn't wake up until 10:30 and spent the day chilling at the pool.
Aye. Perhaps next time?
cats101

Post by cats101 »

Lentil soup
Avacado
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Longhorned wrote:
That's my pace these days. When I do go to conferences for my work, I fluctuate between deep boredom and slight anxiety, so I find better things to do. My wife has had a lot of conferences lately, so I come along for those, and I've realized now that that's what I'm good at. I'm a conference spouse. I'm really good at it, certainly better than most. I kind of just loll around the hotel room watching ESPN or international news channels, maybe go out and eat a sandwich. When there's a pool and the weather is good, I lay around there drinking, and I splash around in the shallow end.
Femcat's company took spouses to Cancun one year for their sales meeting and my only job was reserving chairs by the pool. I was pretty good at it too...
UofACat23 wrote:Holy shit, KV's still around trying to fight everyone? Talk about de ja vu... Now I'm feeling all nostalgic.

I thought that dude mellowed out after he had his first kid, did that not last?
He has girls.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
the real dill

Post by the real dill »