Marijuana

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

dovecanyoncat

Re: Marijuana

Post by dovecanyoncat »

All you libtard Boomers out there .... tell me again about the evils of capitalism and supply-side economics!
“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

~ Wilhoit's Law
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

All the old time dealers were telling us to vote against legalization, saying that all the government controls regarding inspections and testing were going to raise prices.

I for one salute our weed overlords. Besides the low costs, I really like the consistency of what I am ingesting.

I think I still have the numbers of the old time dealers. Don't know if they went legit or not.
Carcassdragger

Post by Carcassdragger »

Merkin wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 8:26 am All the old time dealers were telling us to vote against legalization, saying that all the government controls regarding inspections and testing were going to raise prices.

I for one salute our weed overlords. Besides the low costs, I really like the consistency of what I am ingesting.

I think I still have the numbers of the old time dealers. Don't know if they went legit or not.
I pretty much never smoke weed anymore but I know a guy in San Diego that prefers black market sources for his pot because, according to him, all the weed at the dispensaries is very hybridized with little difference between batches and he can't get a different strain he prefers.
2020 BEARDOWN WILDCATS RAP Champion
2018 BEARDOWN WILDCATS SURVIVAL POOL Champion
2017 BEARDOWN WILDCATS RAP Champion
2013 GOAZCATS SURVIVAL POOL Champion
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Carcassdragger wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 11:07 am
Merkin wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 8:26 am All the old time dealers were telling us to vote against legalization, saying that all the government controls regarding inspections and testing were going to raise prices.

I pretty much never smoke weed anymore but I know a guy in San Diego that prefers black market sources for his pot because, according to him, all the weed at the dispensaries is very hybridized with little difference between batches and he can't get a different strain he prefers.
If I ingest a particular strain for more than a week it’s affects become tempered, so I love getting 5-6 different strains from the dispensaries so I can mix it up. For instance today it’s been Sativa since I have minor shit to do but I’ll switch to a hash live resin tonight to unwind.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?