Re: News of the weird

Post by Merkin »

A Woman Allegedly Stabbed Her Husband Because His Poop Smelled Too Bad

http://uproxx.com/webculture/2015/04/a- ... d-too-bad/
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

This one's for Longhorned:
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
the real dill

Post by the real dill »

China bans strippers at funerals

China has added strippers at funerals to its burgeoning list of proscribed activities, the BBC reports.

Bare-assed ladies are apparently deployed at rural send-offs to boost mourner numbers, since "large crowds are seen as a mark of honour".

To show they mean business, the authorities have arrested the leaders of five striptease troupes, including two involved in a farmer's funeral in Donghai county, Jiangsu province on 16 August, which was exposed by a Chinese TV station.

Local officials subsequently ordered an end to the traditional practice - which they dubbed "obscene performances" - and declared that "funeral plans have to be submitted in advance", according to Xinhua news agency.

And just to make sure the ban sticks, the powers that be have set up a hotline where concerned citizens can earn cash rewards for reporting "funeral misdeeds".

For the record, the attendance at the farmer's farewell was estimated at 200. He can consider himself duly honoured. ®

Bootnote
We gather that strippers are commonly seen at Taiwanese funerals, where explicit displays are accompanied by hard-core commentary on the deceased's virility. Taiwanese lottery winners also hire strippers to disrobe in temples as a mark of gratitude for their good fortune. The C of E might like to consider this practice as a way of boosting congregations.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/08/24 ... clampdown/
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Who wants Chinese?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/24/world/asia/china-noodles/
The noodles were not just tasty. They were addictive.

A Chinese noodle vendor in northern Shaanxi province has been detained for 10 days after admitting he added powdered poppy plant — from which opium is made --- to his dishes to keep customers coming back, Chinese media has reported.

The owner said that he bought 4 catty (2kg) of the substance for 600 yuan ($98) in August. He said he added it to his food to make it taste better and to improve his business, the Huashangbao paper reported.

The opium-laced noodles came to light after police stopped a vehicle driven by a 26-year-old man and tested him for drugs not long after he had consumed a bowl of the noodles.

The man was detained for 15 days on charges of drug abuse and was not released until family members told police how they had also eaten at the same restaurant and tested positive for the drug.

The paper said the risk of becoming a drug addict from the laced noodles, even if eaten continuously for a long period of time, was unlikely.

It added that lacing food with opium poppy was not uncommon in China, with similar cases in 2010 and 2012.
Jefe

Post by Jefe »

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/289650 ... um=twitter
SEATTLE, Wash. (MyFoxBoston.com) -- Seattle police made a surprising discovery after May Day protests.

Officers found shirtless man stuck in a basketball hoop. The man, who was carrying a hammer, managed to climb up the hoop at Cal Anderson Park.

The police department had to call in help from the fire department. Eventually two firefighters were able to climb up and cut down the net to free the man.

Seattle police are still deciding whether to charge the man for any wrong-doing.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Still deciding whether to charge him? Looks like Mr. Spalding was resisting arrest to me. Plus he was hanging on the rim....
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

What was the intent of the hammer?
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Florida Man Attempts To Cash $368 Billion Check

http://stuppid.com/florida-man-cash-360-billion/
Jeff Waters walked into a Bank of America Monday morning and attempted to cash a check for $368,000,000,000 dollars. The check Waters had written to ‘Cash’ was reportedly from U.S. Bank of Idaho and issued in the 90s. Tellers at the Jacksonville bank were immediately suspicious.

Waters explained to bank officials a homeless man named Tito Watts sold him the blank check several months ago for $100 and told Waters the check would clear for any amount of money that Waters wanted to write it for.

Waters wanted the $368 billion to start an Italian restaurant.

“It’s always been my dream to own the best Italian restaurant in the earth,” Waters told police. “I’m 10% Italian. Cooking authentic Italian food is in my blood. I had planned to make the restaurant 80 million sq. feet and able to accommodated (sic) 30 million eaters at once, plus it was gonna be totally underwater so people could look at sharks while they ate. But the bank wouldn’t give me my money they owed me. Tito said the check was good for any amount I wanted to write it for. So blame Tito, not me. I’m as innocent as a schoolgirl.”

In addition to a forgery count, Waters was charged with unlawfully carrying Chinese throwing stars and possessing bath salts. He was released after posting $23,000 bail.

Oh Florida, never change.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Did you see who sold him the check?

Tito and Amanda Watts were arrested over the weekend for selling “golden tickets to heaven” to hundreds of people. The couple, who sold the tickets on the street for $99.99 per ticket, told buyers the tickets were made from solid gold and each ticket reserved the buyer a spot in heaven — simply present the ticket at the pearly gates and you’re in.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Merkin wrote:Did you see who sold him the check?

Tito and Amanda Watts were arrested over the weekend for selling “golden tickets to heaven” to hundreds of people. The couple, who sold the tickets on the street for $99.99 per ticket, told buyers the tickets were made from solid gold and each ticket reserved the buyer a spot in heaven — simply present the ticket at the pearly gates and you’re in.
http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/goldentickets.asp

Cool story though.
Puerco

Post by Puerco »

Tito Watts is gonna be as big as Shay Binion.
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Adam Levine sugar bombed :

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/07/entertain ... index.html
-JB
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Kamala Harris Aide Accused Of Running Rogue Police Force Claiming To Be 3,000 Years Old

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/0 ... lp00000592
An aide to California Attorney General Kamala Harris and two others claiming to be part of the "Masonic Fraternal Police Department" and descendants of the Knights Templar were arrested last week on suspicion of impersonating police officers.

Brandon Kiel, the deputy director of community affairs at the California Department of Justice, has been placed on administrative leave according to The Los Angeles Times. Two others, David Henry and Tonette Hayes, were also placed in custody.

Kristin Ford, a spokeswoman for Harris, confirmed that Kiel was placed on administrative leave but declined to provide further comment on "the ongoing personnel matter or criminal investigation."

According to the Times, law enforcement officials first noticed something was amiss when several police chiefs in Southern California received a letter earlier this year that announced leadership positions for the group, which traces its origins to the mysterious medieval order known as the Knights Templar. The group claims it has sovereign jurisdiction in 33 states and Mexico, and that it has operated for thousands of years.

LA County Sheriff's officials said that, in the letters, Kiel had described himself as the group's “chief deputy director” and had called several law enforcement agencies to schedule in-person meetings. After investigating the matter at two locations in Santa Clarita, California, sheriff's officials found "badges, weapons, uniforms and law enforcement paraphernalia."

A statement on the group's website cheerily claims to be the "first" police department in the world.

"When asked what is the difference between The Masonic Fraternal Police Department and other Police Departments the answer is simple for us. We were here first! We are born into this Organization our bloodlines go deeper then [sic] an application. This is more then a job [sic] it is an obligation," it reads.

But the organization denies any association to “Sovereign Citizens" -- U.S. residents who consider themselves above state and federal laws, "nor do we condone terrorist activity -- sovereign citizens or clandestine!"

Henry, one of the other two alleged members arrested last week, is identified by the group as the "Chief of Police is Honorable Grand Master." His neighbor, Sherry Elgabalawy, told CBS News that she had seen him wearing police uniforms.

“I always see them with their uniforms, so I thought they were part of any department, I didn’t know it was a fake one,” she said.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

18-Year-Old Adrianne Lewis’s 4 Inch Tongue Could Be World’s Longest

http://www.pixable.com/article/adrianne ... ign=huffpo

Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

God I hope she's a lesbian.
ghostwhitehorse

Post by ghostwhitehorse »

Longhorned wrote:God I hope she's a lesbian.
The "Gene Simmons" role in a KISS cover band is in her future.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

30 People Ejected From Michigan Hotel After Fight Over Waffle Maker Escalates

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2015/05/26/ ... escalates/
PERE MARQUETTE TWP., Mich. (WWJ) – A fight over a self-serve waffle maker got heated at a West Michigan hotel over Memorial Day weekend.

Mason County Sheriff Kim Cole said more than two dozen people — including a group from Canton Township and another from Chicago — were forced to leave the America’s Best Value Inn in Pere Marquette Township following the incident Sunday morning.

“Apparently there was a line at the waffle maker, and a couple of people felt an individual had cut in line, and that sparked a verbal argument,” Cole told WWJ Newsradio 950’s Sandra McNeill.

“One lady walked up to another lady and asked if she was in line for the waffle maker thing and the lady never answered her,” Cole said. “So the first lady went and made a waffle, and when she went to go and take it this other gal tried to take it from her and that started the fight over the waffle.”

Cole said the heated dispute quickly escalated and police were called in after around 30 people became involved.

Race may have played a role.

“The second lady was of Middle Eastern decent,” Cole explained, “and some comments were made about her not understanding English.”

In the end, there were no arrests — but deputies stood by to supervise as all of the guests involved were kicked off the property.

Cole said they were unhappy, to put it mildly.

“The hotel rooms up here are no cheap and they’re not readily available on weekends,” he said, adding that — while a fight over waffles may seem funny, as far as he’s concerned this was no laughing matter.

“We had two-thirds of our road patrol tied up on this fiasco,” Cole said.

No one was injured.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

I can totally see how that can happen.

Except I kick it up a notch at stay at Holiday Inn Express or Residence Inn's. :lol:
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

My cousin-in-law is a cop and tells a funny story of having to break up a fist fight between two 70-year-old women arguing over a church parking spot on Easter.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

I could totally see this happening next week at the hotel in Tombstone I will be staying in. It is a former holiday inn express and has a waffle maker. That combined with all the racist mo fos in that area is just a powder keg waiting for a match.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

azgreg

Post by azgreg »

L.A. Gang Member Gold Plate’s Own Genitals To Death

http://linkbeef.com/l-a-gang-member-gol ... -to-death/
Los Angeles | An L.A. gang member, Nazario Conchuza Gonzalez, who is part of the infamous Ms-13 gang, also called Mara Salvatrucha, has died of medical complications after attempting to gold plate his own genitals to celebrate his 17th anniversary.

The young man that is originally from El Salvador and is an active member of the MS-13 crime family is believed to have attempted to gold plate his own genitals with a professional automotive gold plater stolen from a local garage after first painting his genitals with a lead-based paint, believe experts.

The 17-year old man who was allegedly a fan of the 2002 American comedy movie Goldmember, which is a loose parody of the James Bond films.

Goldfinger, had taken the Spanish nickname of “Pelotas de oro”, or golden testicles, before attempting to gold plate his own genitals to his ultimate demise.

Gold platting one’s own genitals is “a medical impossibility” and should not be attempted, warns Dr Ian Joseffson.

Dr Ian Joseffson of the Los Angeles Community Hospital warns of a growing trend within gang members to attempt the “deadly operation”.
“This is the third case this year, but we have had many occurrences in hospitals in the region these past years. It seems to be a growing trend within the gang member community”

he told reporters.
“I have no idea where this idea comes from but plating one’s own genitals will only ultimately end in serious medical complications or even death, as we have seen in this case”

he explained. Some experts believe the tradition might find it’s roots in prehistoric Mesoamerican cultures, such as the Mayas who painted parts of their bodies with gold paint to empower themselves and as an offering to the Gods.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

-JB
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

MCSO: Pennsylvania man traveled to Phoenix for sex with horses; arrested for bestiality intentions

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoeni ... intentions

PHOENIX - Maricopa County Sheriff's Office is investigating a man who flew to Phoenix to engage in sexual acts with a horse.

According to MCSO, 68-year-old Michael Crawford, from Pennsylvania, posted an ad on a website that caught the attention of the Animal Crimes Unit.

Investigators have been on the case since October 2014 and undercover detectives have exchanged numerous calls and messages.

MCSO says Crawford was very detailed in his intentions and said he has traveled extensively to find horse owners willing to allow him access for his purposes.

"If you can really help with what I am seeking, I am definitely interested in traveling out to meet you," Crawford said, according to MCSO.

A secretly recorded video by MCSO detectives shows Crawford meeting with the planned horses, noting that they would work for his intentions.

Crawford purchased a plane ticket to Phoenix and arrived at the airport Friday night where undercover detectives met with him.

He was then arrested for his intentions to commit bestiality, a class 6 felony.
-JB
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Merkin

Post by Merkin »

UAEebs86 wrote:MCSO: Pennsylvania man traveled to Phoenix for sex with horses; arrested for bestiality intentions
A 5 second google search would have saved him thousands in legal fees.

Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

At least Texas is good for something.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Who needs women or horses?

http://thugvirals.com/florida-man-arres ... alligator/

EVERGLADES CITY, Florida –

People have had sex with pit bulls, donkeys and even parrots, but this incident is on another level.

Rupert Darwin, 59, kept a 12 foot alligator tied and blindfold for the last month, sexually assaulting the reptile multiple times a day.

Darwin is a relatively unknown fisherman who lives in the outskirts of the remote town of 400. Residents say he sticks to himself and described him as “odd.”

Police responded after a man out of a nature hike happened to walk by Darwin’s house and saw Darwin having sex with the alligator in his backyard.

The witness heard Darwin say, “next time you try to kill a man, you best get the job done. Now you’re my bitch forever.”

“It was the damn strangest thing I’ve ever seen,” the witness told police. “The gator didn’t even move. It was like it didn’t give a s**t that man was having sex with it.”

Collier County Sheriffs responded and arrested Darwin on multiple counts of animal cruelty and one count of illegally keeping a wild animal.

Excerpt from Darwin’s police statement:
The gator tried to eat me and this was revenge, pure and simple. I don’t have no sexual attraction to gators, but I wanted to teach this bitch a lesson. I could have just killed her, but that would have been too easy. She was getting what she deserved.

Darwin also told police he had planned to chop off the alligator’s tail and pull her teeth as part of his revenge scheme and had even considered performing noise torture on the reptile by playing what Darwin described as “nigger music” over and over.

Darwin claimed the alligator had gotten a hold of his pant leg when he was fishing in a swamp and tried to drag him into the water. Darwin was able to escape without injury, but that had set his resolve to get revenge.

The alligator is being treated for relatively minor injuries and is expected to be released back into the wild within a couple weeks.
ghostwhitehorse

Investifarted

Greatest. Typo. Ever.
RichardCranium

Post by RichardCranium »

Police: Woman Blames Obama For Counterfeiting Money

A woman reportedly told police she was counterfeiting money because she read online that President Barack Obama created a new law stating that people can start printing their own money.

The Times News reports Pamela Downs tried to use a counterfeit $5 bill at a local grocery store in Kingsport, Tennessee, on Sunday.

Police say that counterfeit bill was printed on computer paper and that each side had been glued together.

“I don’t give a ****, all these other b****** get to print money, so I can too,” she reportedly told police when she was arrested.
Any sufficiently advanced troll is indistinguishable from a genuine kook.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

azgreg

Post by azgreg »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Merkin

Couple Caught Having Sex In Phone Booth

Post by Merkin »

84Cat

Post by 84Cat »

This could go in several threads. The man severed his own arm and gouged out his eye:
Man accused of decapitating wife and 2 dogs in central Phoenix home

CREATED Jul 25, 2015

PHOENIX (AP) - Phoenix police say a man suspected of decapitating his wife and their two dogs will be charged once he recovers from his own injuries.

Officers were called to a central Phoenix apartment Saturday around 9:45 a.m. after a neighbor found the suspect, who was nude.

Officers entered the home and found 49-year-old Trina Heisch's body and the dogs in a closet.

The suspect told police he had killed three family members.

Police spokesman Trent Crump says the 43-year-old man remained hospitalized Sunday after undergoing surgery. The man had a missing eye and a severed forearm.

Crump says the suspect and victim have a history of mental illness, domestic violence and drug abuse.

Heisch was arrested in March for trying to stab the suspect.

(Copyright 2015 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
The identity of the 43-year-old man has also not been released.
http://www.scrippsmedia.com/kgun9/news/ ... 43471.html
ghostwhitehorse

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/che ... 12c1cd8d1e
The story highlights one of the more unusual jobs in the U.S. military at Ranger School: Reptile team member. The Army’s elite leadership school maintains a reptile house here that is incorporated into training as Ranger students undergo the third and final phase of Ranger School. Its major functions: Teach students how to overcome their fears of snakes and other reptiles and identify them when they see them in the swampy terrain of Eglin.
Jefe

Post by Jefe »

A homeless man in Shelton, Connecticut, has been arrested after allegedly giving a 4-year-old boy a “Wet Willy” before fleeing the scene, according to NBC New York and other sources.

Michael Migani, 34, has been charged with second-degree breach of peace and second-degree reckless endangerment.

Police arrested Migani Tuesday after he allegedly approached the young boy as he played with his mother in the waiting room of a business, stuck his finger in his mouth and proceeded to stick it in the boy’s ear.

NBC New York further details, “He drove off when confronted by the child's mother and employees of the business. Police pulled Migani over to confirm his identity and later arrested him for the alleged inappropriate contact with the boy.”

Migani, who was released on $500 bond, is due in court Aug. 19.
http://www.scrippsmedia.com/kgun9/now-t ... 84781.html
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

I haven't heard of a Wet Willy since I was a kid.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Animal rights activist beaten with duck in Spain

http://news.yahoo.com/animal-rights-act ... 54948.html
Madrid (AFP) - An animal rights activist was beaten with a duck by a Spanish woman defending one of the country's most bizarre and controversial festival traditions.

The man was whacked with the bird while he filmed the annual "duck chase" in the Catalonian seaside town of Roses, where every August ducks are thrown into the Mediterranean and then caught and brought back to the shore by swimmers.

"Continue, continue. Continue to abuse, I am filming you. A little bit of empathy for the animals. They also have a life, like your children or your family," the man who was filming can be heard saying in a video of the incident released by animal rights group Animal Rescue Espana.

The footage shows a young woman wearing a white bathing suit attack the man with a duck -- holding it by the legs as she repeatedly lashes him with it.

As the attack goes on, animal rights activists gathered on the shore can be heard chanting, "You would not do that to your dog," before they were removed by police.

Every year since 1918 about 50 ducks are thrown into the sea in the town north of Barcelona, with swimmers then racing in to catch them and bringing them ashore however they can.

But after Sunday's incident, the town's mayor is mulling putting an end to the "duck chase".

Interviewed by local online news site Emporda, the mayor of Roses, Montse Mindan, prosposed "holding a referendum next year on what residents think, if they want to keep this festival, a tradition that will celebrate its centenary in two years."

- 'Pain, fear and suffering' -

While the ducks are not killed, Animal Rescue Espana said they suffer "stress, internal hemorrhaging, pain, fear and suffering."

The group launched a petition on the Change.org website demanding that Roses ban the "duck chase" as well as bull runs.

The petition has received over 10,000 signatures since it was launched on August 14.

Spain has many controversial animal-based traditions, often in honour of patron saints, which animal rights groups argue are cruel.

Bull runs, where people run ahead of a pack of half-tonne fighting bulls, are a part of summer festivals across the country, the most famous during the San Fermin feria in Pamplona.

At least seven people have lost their lives at bull festivals since the beginning of July, including one man who was gored in the neck earlier this month while filming a run on his mobile phone.

Festivities at the annual San Antolin festival in the Basque coastal town of Lekeitio revolve around a contest where young men battle to pull the head off a dead goose as it is dragged on a pulley across the harbour.

Previously a live goose was used.

Villagers in the northern village of Manganeses de la Polvorosa used to hurl a live goat from the top of their church tower to honour its patron saint but the practice was banned in 1992.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

I used to hurl a live goat from the top of a double-decker bus.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Man Given Eight-Inch Bionic Penis After Losing Use Of Genitals In An Accident

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-me ... s-accident
A 43-year-old man who lost the use of his genitals at the age of six has been given a “bionic penis.” The new device, which is 20 centimeters (eight inches) long, uses fluids from an implant in his belly to inflate two tubes along its length. It is controlled by a button on his scrotum.

Mohammed Abad from Edinburgh, Scotland, lost the use of his penis in a tragic accident as a child when he was hit by a car and dragged for 180 meters (600 feet). Three years ago, doctors began using skin grafts from his arm to create a new penis for him, which has finally been attached after an 11-hour operation at University College London.

"When you want a bit of action you press the ‘on’ button," Abad told The Sun. "When you are finished you press another button. It takes seconds. Doctors have told me to keep practising."

Abad can now achieve an erection for the first time since the accident. The new appendage should also apparently allow him to start a family. Abad lost his left testicle in the accident, but his other is still functioning

It is the first such bionic penis, but in March this year, an unidentified South African man became the recipient of the world’s first successful penis transplant. The 21-year-old had lost his penis after a circumcision went wrong. In June, it was announced that he was to become a father thanks to the operation.
Love the bolded.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Any see Budd1Lee lately?

ghostwhitehorse

Paging Bangkok Wildcat, paging Bangkok Wildcat. . .
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Man Uses Raccoon To Start Breathalyzer Equipped Car; Raccoon Then Attacks Driver

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2015/09/30/ ... cks-driver

This story is straight out of the movie “Tommy Boy.”

Remember the scene when Chris Farley and David Spade were rolling around in the car with what they thought was a dead deer in the back seat and it woke up and attacked the two?

That same kind of event happened — but this time for real — in San Diego, Calif.

A man who needed to blow into a Breathalyzer to start his car was too drunk to do so. What he did next is almost unbelievable. He somehow found a raccoon going through the garbage, captured it and then used the raccoon to blow into the breathalyzer.

According to a report that was shared on Imgur, the raccoon became unconscious so the man left the raccoon in the car and drove off. A short time after, the raccoon woke up and started to attack the driver.

According to telegraph.co.uk:

He did not stop driving, however, and so he crashed into a residential fence.

The vehicle then apparently ‘came to a stop’ in a swimming pool.
-JB
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Driver With Bear In His Car Let Off By Police ‘Because It Was Wearing A Seatbelt’

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/motorist-drov ... ml#WcQ9aVE" target="_blank
A driver will not be facing criminal charges for having a brown bear in the back of his car - because the animal was apparently wearing a seatbelt.
The astonishing images were caught on camera in Yekaterinburg, Russia, earlier this month.
Stunned motorists couldn’t believe their eyes when they spotted the bear lounging in the rear of the Volga.

They even saw it playfully sticking its head out of the window.
Coincidentally, Moscow’s Filatov Circus was in town at the time of the incident. But boss Julia Filatova insisted that the bear had nothing to do with them.
And she revealed that the beast inside the car was “a young animal” and so that is why it was probably deemed safe to travel.

“Our bears are much bigger. Normally little bears are kind and friendly,” she is reported as saying.
“If it was more than a year old it wouldn’t have fit in such a car and certainly wouldn’t have gone inside happily,” she added.
Yekaterinburg Zoo also denied any knowledge about the animal.

Local police said it was not illegal to transport bears in this way - as long as they wore a seatbelt, in accordance with the Russian road traffic laws.
They did not specify whether they had spoken with the driver or how they had verified that the bear was wearing a seatbelt.
But officers confirmed they would not be taking any legal action against the driver.
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

I'm surprised this wasn't posted by Hoya!!
ghostwhitehorse

http://lifeissavage.com/2015/10/06/ct-s ... of-a-coma/" target="_blank

Aiaiaiaiaiaiaiaj'se jf]0weuf]p au ]

DO NOT GOOGLE/BING/WHATEVER "FACIAL DEGLOVING"!!!!!

Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!
UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

Yeah, degloving, yuck. Happens most frequently with toes/fingers...and, ahh...penises. Yikes.
Love the 've! Stop with the: Would of - Could of - Should of - Must of - Might of
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Woman gets nekkid and then trashes a Subway in Alaska.

Merkin

People ofWalmart

Post by Merkin »

Woman Arrested In Walmart For Trying On Tampons In the Feminine Care Aisle - See more at: http://now8news.com/woman-arrested-in-w ... 0kMjb.dpuf" target="_blank

wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

People of WalMart