Hot!
63%
Not!
37%

Total votes: 43

JMarkJohns

Re: Celebrity Hot or Not, Vol. 117: Maria Sharapova

Post by JMarkJohns »

Whole thing is beyond stupid. I get she wasn't exactly forthcoming, but it was a legal supplement for a decade. I mean, I take crap like Claritin and don't even remember doing because it's so much a part of routine. After a decade, you almost have to surgically remove the event from the day.

No justice in the ruling and I'm not even a fan of her or tennis.
legallykenny

Re: Celebrity Hot or Not, Vol. 117: Maria Sharapova

Post by legallykenny »

JMarkJohns wrote:Whole thing is beyond stupid. I get she wasn't exactly forthcoming, but it was a legal supplement for a decade. I mean, I take crap like Claritin and don't even remember doing because it's so much a part of routine. After a decade, you almost have to surgically remove the event from the day.

No justice in the ruling and I'm not even a fan of her or tennis.
There's no way there's not more to this. I suspect that either the tour hates her for various reasons and this was finally their excuse or she has previous positive hits (though I don't recall any prior speculation on her or suspicious absences). Given the MUCH shorter (and at times hidden) penalties that have been given on the men's tour to guys like Korda, Cilic and Rafa for using real PEDs, this one is extremely suspicious.

I bet the person most pissed off about this is Serena. Maria was excellent at clearing out the brush for Serena before inevitably getting handled in finals by Serena. Kind of like Roddick used to clean out the other contenders at Wimbledon every year before getting clocked by Roger.