News of the weird

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

UAdevil

Re: News of the weird

Post by UAdevil »

Not really 'news', but definitely weird. I was at Best Buy in Tucson over the weekend and saw the oddest thing. This strange little man was browsing the laptop offerings. In order to deduce which machine he should buy he was using diving rods...WTF? lol.
Love the 've! Stop with the: Would of - Could of - Should of - Must of - Might of
UAdevil

Wife cuts off husband's penis...twice

Post by UAdevil »

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... is-4969780

Jilted wife 'chopped off husband's penis TWICE with scissors after catching him cheating'

Jan 13, 2015 09:56
By Paul Cockerton

On the second occasion, the woman is said to have thrown her husband's member out of a window, but it hasn't been found, and doctors fear an animal took it

Wife chops off husband's manhood
Gruesome: It's alleged that Fan Lung's penis was chopped off by his wife twice

A jilted wife has been arrested amid reports she chopped off her cheating husband's penis twice.

According to reports in China, two-timing dad-of-five Fan Lung, 32, used his wife's phone to send lover Zhang Hung, 21, a saucy email from his marital home in Shangqiu. But he forgot to log out of his account and his stunned wife, Feng, 30, came across the message along with several others, which sent her flying into a rage. Furious, she's said to have grabbed a pair of scissors and stormed into their bedroom, where he was sleeping, and snipped off his manhood. Fan was rushed to hospital, where the organ was sewn back on.

However, Feng is then reported to have sneaked back into her husband's hospital room and cut off his penis for a second time, this time throwing it out of a window. A hospital spokesman said: "The first we were aware of what happened was when someone came into the reception area to say a naked man was beating up a woman outside the hospital. "Staff rushed out to see what was happening and found the patient with blood streaming down his legs hitting the woman. "He was stopped and the woman was taken in for treatment, and then we discovered she had chopped his penis off again."

Doctors and police officers combed the area outside but failed to find the man’s missing member. They believed it may have been taken by a stray dog or cat.

The hospital spokesman added: "The man had lost a lot of blood and was taken in for emergency surgery. "He is now in a stable condition but is extremely emotionally distraught." Fan’s lover who arrived at the hospital said she planned to marry him as soon as she could. She said: "It doesn’t matter that he’s lost his fertility, he has five children already." Fan’s wife Feng was discharged and is now under arrest for grievous bodily harm.
Love the 've! Stop with the: Would of - Could of - Should of - Must of - Might of
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Kurt Busch says his ex-girlfriend is a trained assassin: http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/cup/st ... d-assassin
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Merkin

Frosty fatwa: Saudi cleric bans snowmen

Post by Merkin »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wor ... n/?hpid=z6

Do you want to build a snowman? You'd love to? Well, that's too bad — at least according to Saudi Arabia's Sheikh Mohammed Saleh al-Munajjid, a prominent cleric.

With snow covering the highland areas of Tabuk province in Saudi Arabia, there's not much else to do with the fluffy white stuff other than build snowmen and snow camels.

But with photos of snowpeople and snow camels popping up everywhere, Munajjid made it clear that Islamic teachings strictly prohibit the practice.

Asked whether the unusually snowy winter in Saudi Arabia meant that parents could build snowmen with their children, Munajjid delivered the bad news.

"It is not permitted to make a statue out of snow, even by way of play and fun," Munajjid wrote on his Web site, according to Reuters.

He also pointed out that making images of humans and animals — anything with a "soul" — is strictly off-limits.

"God has given people space to make whatever they want which does not have a soul, including trees, ships, fruits, buildings and so on," he added.

If you think that sounds slightly depressing, you're not alone.

“We have snow for fleeting days, maybe even hours, and there is always someone who wants to rob us of the joy and the fun,” wrote a blogger identified by Gulf News as Mishaal. “It seems that the only thing left for us is to sit down and drink coffee."

But Munajjid has his supporters.

"It [building snowmen] is imitating the infidels, it promotes lustiness and eroticism," wrote one person, according to Reuters.

Maybe he's right.

the real dill

Post by the real dill »

Chicat wrote:Kurt Busch says his ex-girlfriend is a trained assassin: http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/cup/st ... d-assassin

Kurt Busch claims his ex-girlfriend is a trained assassin

Testimony: Kurt Busch Ex Terrible At Keeping Assassin Gig On The Downlow

Remember that crazy-sounding testimony from NASCAR driver Kurt Busch's domestic assault trial that stated that ex-girlfriend Patricia Driscoll is a trained assassin? Busch and several others backed up that story this week in court, with Kurt referencing specific "missions" where he claimed Driscoll came back bloodied and bruised. Busch's trial regarding Driscoll's domestic assault allegations against him continued this week, with Busch and his legal team maintaining their side of the story that Driscoll is a rejected ex-girlfriend out for revenge, not a victim of abuse. Busch again denied all of Driscoll's allegations that he grabbed her face and slammed her head three times against the wall of his motor home.

The trial periodically took a bizarre turn back to Driscoll's work outside the Armed Forces Foundation charity, which USA Today summarized for our amusement:

Driscoll's alleged background as a trained assassin who had experience killing drug lords via long-range sniper rifles and close combat tactics – including the use of knives and poison – became a major talking point during the latter stages of the hearing.

On both Monday and Tuesday, Busch, the 2004 NASCAR Cup champion known as ''The Outlaw',' said he still believes Driscoll is a trained assassin, despite some of his doubts and questioning by friends.

"Everyone on the outside can tell me I'm crazy, but I lived it on the inside...," Busch testified. "Sorry I'm the last one to the party."

Busch offered up specific examples of her returning from missions, sometimes with bruises.

Once, he said, they were in El Paso, Texas, where Driscoll had left that night in camouflage and boots. She returned later to the hotel at which he was staying wearing a trench coat. Under it she was wearing an evening gown splattered with blood and other matter, Busch testified.

Neither Driscoll nor her attorney refuted the claims during the hearing.

http://blackflag.jalopnik.com/kurt-busc ... 1679384840
Puerco

Re: Wife cuts off husband's penis...twice

Post by Puerco »

That's what I call dogged persistence!
UAdevil wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... is-4969780

Jilted wife 'chopped off husband's penis TWICE with scissors after catching him cheating'

Jan 13, 2015 09:56
By Paul Cockerton

On the second occasion, the woman is said to have thrown her husband's member out of a window, but it hasn't been found, and doctors fear an animal took it

Wife chops off husband's manhood
Gruesome: It's alleged that Fan Lung's penis was chopped off by his wife twice

A jilted wife has been arrested amid reports she chopped off her cheating husband's penis twice.

According to reports in China, two-timing dad-of-five Fan Lung, 32, used his wife's phone to send lover Zhang Hung, 21, a saucy email from his marital home in Shangqiu. But he forgot to log out of his account and his stunned wife, Feng, 30, came across the message along with several others, which sent her flying into a rage. Furious, she's said to have grabbed a pair of scissors and stormed into their bedroom, where he was sleeping, and snipped off his manhood. Fan was rushed to hospital, where the organ was sewn back on.

However, Feng is then reported to have sneaked back into her husband's hospital room and cut off his penis for a second time, this time throwing it out of a window. A hospital spokesman said: "The first we were aware of what happened was when someone came into the reception area to say a naked man was beating up a woman outside the hospital. "Staff rushed out to see what was happening and found the patient with blood streaming down his legs hitting the woman. "He was stopped and the woman was taken in for treatment, and then we discovered she had chopped his penis off again."

Doctors and police officers combed the area outside but failed to find the man’s missing member. They believed it may have been taken by a stray dog or cat.

The hospital spokesman added: "The man had lost a lot of blood and was taken in for emergency surgery. "He is now in a stable condition but is extremely emotionally distraught." Fan’s lover who arrived at the hospital said she planned to marry him as soon as she could. She said: "It doesn’t matter that he’s lost his fertility, he has five children already." Fan’s wife Feng was discharged and is now under arrest for grievous bodily harm.
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... drome.html

Teenager spent three years thinking she was DEAD due to 'Walking Corpse Syndrome' - and credits Disney films with her recovery

• Haley Smith, 17, suffered from the ultra-rare illness Cotard’s Syndrome
• Sufferers genuinely believe they are dead, or body parts no longer exist
• Some die from starvation as they feel they no longer have to eat
• Miss Smith eventually overcame the condition with help of therapist
• Also credits Disney films with her recovery as they made her 'feel alive'
By Anna Hodgekiss for MailOnline
Published: 06:35 EST, 15 January 2015 | Updated: 08:01 EST, 15 January 2015

A teenage girl spent three years of her life convinced she was dead due to a rare medical condition known as 'Walking Corpse Syndrome'.
Haley Smith, 17, suffered from the ultra-rare illness Cotard’s Syndrome.
Sufferers genuinely believe they are dead, or that parts of their body no longer exist, and some die from starvation because they feel they no longer have to eat.
But with the help of a therapist – and, bizarrely, Disney films – she recovered.
Cases of Cotard’s Syndrome date back to 1788 but it was formally identified by French neurologist Jules Cotard in 1880.
Among the handful of cases over the years was a 53-year-old woman in New York who in 2008 claimed that she stank like rotting fish because she was dead.
Like bipolar disorder or schizophrenia, Cotard’s is another form of delusional psychosis, the only self-certifiable form of its kind.
Those with this condition often describe a loss of blood, organs and/or body parts.
This distorted reality is caused by a malfunction in an area of the brain called the fusiform gyrus, which recognses faces, and also in the amygdala - an almond-shaped set of neurons that processes your emotions.
Aware the disease is incredibly rare, Miss Smith, of Alabama, in the US, has decided to speak out to support others.
THE NIGHTMARE OF 'WALKING CORPSE SYNDROME'
Cases of Cotard’s Syndrome date back to 1788 but it was formally identified by French neurologist Jules Cotard in 1880.
Among the handful of cases over the years was a 53-year-old woman in New York who in 2008 claimed that she stank like rotting fish because she was dead.
Like bipolar disorder or schizophrenia, Cotard’s is another form of delusional psychosis, the only self-certifiable form of its kind.
Those with this condition often describe a loss of blood, organs and/or body parts.
This distorted reality is caused by a malfunction in an area of the brain called the fusiform gyrus, which recognizes faces, and also in the amygdala, an almond-shaped set of neurons that processes your emotions.
The combination is a lack of recognition when viewing familiar faces (even the face of the sufferer), leaving the person feeling disconnected with reality.
There is no current cure for Cotard’s Syndrome.
Common treatments include anti-depressants and anti-psychotics, as well as the controversial electroconvulsive therapy.
She said: 'My parents had just divorced and I didn’t cope with it well.
'Then one day when I was sitting in an English class I had this really weird sensation that I was dead and I couldn’t shake it.’
She went to see the school nurse, who, baffled, could not find anything wrong.
Miss Smith continued: 'As I walked home I thought about visiting a graveyard, just to be close to others who were also dead.
'But because there wasn't one nearby I went straight back to my house and tried to sleep it off.'
It seemed to work but a few days later, the macabre sense struck again.
‘I was out shopping when the sudden feeling returned.
‘My whole body went numb and I dropped all the dresses I was holding and ran out of the shop. I felt like I was going mad.’
This time, the feeling did not go away.
Instead, Miss Smith began missing school, sleeping through the day and staying awake at night.
She said: ‘I’d fantasise about having picnics in graveyards and I’d spend a lot of time watching horror films because seeing the zombies made me feel relaxed, like I was with family.’
As time went by, Haley decided to embrace her ‘new’ life.
‘I decided to eat whatever I wanted because I couldn’t put on weight if I was dead,’ she said.
She stopped talking to her friends who suspected something was wrong.
Eventually, in despair, she spoke to one of them about her situation.
She said: ‘I thought he’d think I was a freak but he just nodded and listened.
'It gave me the confidence to tell my dad.’ Her father, Floyd, urged her to see a psychiatrist.
But it was two years until she finally plucked up the courage - and was immediately she diagnosed with Cotard’s, or Walking Corpse Syndrome.
‘It’s a rare condition where sufferers believe they or parts of their body no longer exist,’ Miss Smith said.
I’d fantasise about having picnics in graveyards and I’d spend a lot of time watching horror films because seeing the zombies made me feel relaxed, like I was with family
‘It was so amazing to find out it was a real illness.
‘I went online and found stories of other people who suffered from it.
'They wanted to spend time in graveyards too. It made me feel so much better that I wasn’t the only one.’
Talking with the therapist set her on the road to recovery.
She also discovered Disney films were a huge help in her recovery.
Miss Smith said: ‘Watching Disney films gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling.
'The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Sleeping Beauty, Bambi – I watched them all. I asked my boyfriend Jeremy: “How can I be dead when Disney makes me feel this good?”.’
Gradually, she began to better.
‘Jeremy helped me so much – as did Disney – and we’re hoping to get married soon and then get jobs in Disney World,’ she said.
She added: ‘Being a corpse was the most bizarre experience, but I’m so glad I managed to get out alive.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... z3OvTA49eB
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

‘I’d fantasise about having picnics in graveyards and I’d spend a lot of time watching horror films because seeing the zombies made me feel relaxed, like I was with family.’

She should have moved to Tempe.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
UAEebs86

Teen opens up about engagement to father, plans to have kids

Post by UAEebs86 »

http://www.jrn.com/kgun9/now-trending/T ... 27441.html

A girl dating her father is enough to raise eyebrows in itself -- but one teenager has admitted that she and her estranged dad are not only engaged, but plan to have kids.

The unidentified 18-year-old, who is from the Great Lakes region, recently explained to New York Magazine that her mother became pregnant on prom night, and her relationship with the guy – the now-teen’s father -- didn’t last.

Subsequently, the mother decided to raise her daughter on her own, and always kept her father at a distance.

“When the girl was 3- and 4-years-old, her father would make visits to see her on the weekends. This happened until the girl was about 5. She says her parents always argued about visitation,” The Inquisitr reports.

But almost two years ago, when she was 17 years old, the teen and her father were finally able to reconnect over Facebook. She jumped at the opportunity to see him again.

When she finally met him in person, however, something unexpected happened: She was instantly attracted to him.

After staying with him for about five days, the pair formed a sexual relationship, and the teen ultimately lost her virginity.

Now, legally an adult, she says that she and her father, 36, have taken their relationship to a new level; they’re engaged.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
UAdevil

Spider has sex, then chews off own genitals

Post by UAdevil »

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn2 ... L56lC4XdTs

Species: Herennia multipuncta (South-East Asian coin spider)

Habitat: Tree trunks and walls across tropical South-East Asia

Sex for the male coin spider resembles war more than love.

First it must mate successfully with a female four times its size that would prefer to eat it than have its babies. Then, the male must do everything possible to keep eager rivals away from the impregnated female. In the macabre world of spider sex, this means self-emasculation.

That's right: coin spiders voluntarily bite off their own genitals. This habit, practised by around 30 spider species, is not the most obvious way to improve sexual performance. But according to Matjaž Kuntner from the Slovenian Academy of Sciences and Arts, eunuchs have an advantage over their intact neighbours.

For one thing, coin spiders only produce enough sperm for a single sexual adventure in their lifetime. So getting rid of the extra baggage - the two sperm-transferring organs known as palps, which can make up around a tenth of their bodyweight – after one use makes them leaner, meaner and better suited to holding off the advances of competing males.

Keeping other males away after mating with a female is particularly important for spiders as several males can fertilise the same batch of eggs. Only by sticking like glue to its mate can a male guarantee that the next generation will carry its genes.
Extreme monogamy

"It is an extreme form of monogamy. Males put all their eggs in one basket and focus on a single female," Kuntner says.

That is what Kuntner suspected, at any rate. He has previously showed with his collaborators that another species of spider that breaks off its genitals during mating – rather than biting them off afterwards - does it to become a more effective bodyguard. So Kuntner and his team set out to discover if this even more destructive behaviour could have similar benefits.

Individual males were given seven days to mate with a female. The researchers then compared the behaviour of eunuchs with spiders that had never mated.

They found that spiders that were lacking one or both sperm organs after mating were far more feisty than the rival males. The loss of their genitals seemed to give them an extra boost - an arachnid double espresso, if you will.

The eunuchs remained around 50 per cent closer to females and attacked rivals much more aggressively than their virgin competitors. They also stayed active for around 40 per cent longer compared with non-maters when harassed by a researcher's paintbrush, presumably because they did not have large palps weighing them down. Self-emasculation, it would appear, produces better bodyguards.
Eunuch aggression

Kuntner could not discount the possibility that the act of copulation itself was responsible for giving the spiders a boost – virgin males have little reason to want to protect the female. But he thinks that self-emasculation almost certainly increases the spider's motivation and aggression. When they only have one chance, they will do whatever it takes to stay ahead.

For the female, this possessive behaviour is actually against her interests, as having multiple mates allows for more varied offspring – which in turn increases the chances of the female's genes being passed on down generations. But then, she does try to eat the male, so a lasting relationship is hardly the first thing on either spider's mind.

Kuntner thinks that this very real danger of becoming lunch rather than lover was directly responsible for the evolution of self-emasculation. Coin spiders are much better off minimising their sexual encounters with hungry females, and so a one-off mating strategy becomes the most successful option.

This adaptation in turn drove the limited sperm production and the self-emasculating behaviour - although which of these traits came first is a chicken-and-egg question.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Puerco

Post by Puerco »

Well, if my junk was 10% of my body mass and could only be used once...? Not sure that behavior is so, so weird.

EDIT: just laughed out loud in my office after imagining myself with 18 pounds down there.
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

ghostwhitehorse

Post by ghostwhitehorse »

http://abc7.com/pets/miracle-cat-claws- ... ve/492976/
The Human Society of Tampa Bay released a statement to ABC, explaining what happened to Bart after his owner discovered that he had been hit by a car:

"The cat appeared to be lifeless and the owner buried him. Five days later, the cat showed up in a neighbors yard, alive!"

How does the Humane Society believe the cat pulled off the feat? It wasn't easy, even for this resilient little guy.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

Merkin wrote:
it is sickening but people do crap (maybe not this bad) all the time. i have had to call adult protective services many times. how siblings and children and grandchildren can treat their elders is truly disgusting and frightening. also...i'm not suprised it was wells fargo. that company sucks such big dick. no wonder they let him take money from her account. especially the 10s of thousands of dollars from earlier withdrawals.

did you know that wells fargo employees are instructed that as long as just 75% of their new accounts and products opened have an authorizing signature on them from the customer that they are in good shape? there is so much fraud and bait and switch happening there. just awful.
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

Merkin

Post by Merkin »

scumdevils86 wrote:not necessarily weird...

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/29/us/feat-o ... index.html
I used to play basketball with the head librarian at the college I work at. He said you would not believe that goes on up on the 5th floor of the library.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Merkin

Post by Merkin »

I think this is the link but haven't checked being at work: http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?v ... 2050802205
Mr.Zebra

Post by Mr.Zebra »

Merkin wrote:I think this is the link but haven't checked being at work: http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?v ... 2050802205
That link is dead, video deleted.

However, if anyone wants to see the full video (which is NSFW, but is actually on the tame side, she's obviously video chatting with someone) then here it is http://74.82.53.225/vids55/135/2d8dba-library.mp4
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Nice body
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

perfect college girl. Stupid, hot, and up for it.
Mr.Zebra

Post by Mr.Zebra »

Chicat wrote:Nice body
Very nice.
CalStateTempe wrote:perfect college girl. Stupid, hot, and up for it.
Hell yeah
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Not a fan of nip piercings, but it's not a deal breaker.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

This one hits close to home....

(Literally, this happened close to my house)

Naked dude on LSD throwing snowballs and is tazed by the cops:

http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/port ... ms.twitter
Merkin

More snow nakedness

Post by Merkin »

http://fox17online.com/2015/02/02/naked ... snowstorm/

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. — A naked man wearing only a cowboy hat was seen by drivers along I-75 during Sunday’s snowstorm.

According to FOX 2, Auburn Hills Police believe the man was suffering from “excited delirium syndrome.” Officers were eventually able to convince the man to get into a patrol car.

He became unresponsive during an ambulance ride to the hospital and later woke up combative and was restrained by emergency officials, FOX 2 reports.

A YouTube video uploaded Sunday shows the man walking down the interstate during Sunday’s massive snowstorm.

Excited delirium syndrome usually affects people with a history of stimulant use, but police tell FOX 2 that it is not a definitive diagnosis in this case.

Chicat

Post by Chicat »

You always have to one-up me, don't you Merk.....
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

UAdevil

Fish Parasite-Ewww

Post by UAdevil »

http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/there- ... -them-with

Meet the Cymothoa exigua.

Some people call them tongue-eating louses, but that feels a little pejorative to me.

These lil’ cuties belong to a family of creatures called parasitic crustaceans.

The Cymothoa exigua has sort of an interesting existence.

You see, they crawl in through a fish’s gills…

…work their way to the fish’s mouth…

…EAT THE FISH’S TONGUE OUT OF ITS MOUTH…

...ATTACH THEMSELVES TO THE TINY NUB LEFT OVER...

…AND BECOME THE FISH’S NEW TONGUE!

catgrad97

Post by catgrad97 »

Nice pitch:
For too long Big Mac Special Sauce has been trapped in a beautiful, delicious burger – now we’ve set it free!

This bottle is #1 of only 200 being produced worldwide, and they won’t be sold in restaurants. That makes it rarer than a spot on Bondi beach on New Years Day.
Yep, can't get that Thousand Island anywhere else!
Everything tastes better when it tastes like the Big Mac.

Leftovers… better!
Steak… better!
Your mum’s amazing lasagne… better!
Your boyfriend’s gross lasagne… better!
Chicken Caesar Salad… better!
Hungarian Goulash… better!
Your personal check that just bounced... better!
But why stop there?
Cupcakes, ice cream, macaroni jewellery, fish oil capsules. Don’t like brussel sprouts? You will now!*

With 500ml to play with, you’ll have enough to impress your friends at dinner parties, cheat your way to cooking show fame, and get elected as Prime Minister!

*probably not
Does this actually work with people?
Best of all – 100% of the auction sale price will go to Ronald McDonald House Charities, so get bidding on a legendary sauce for a legendary cause.
Oh, but it's for CHARITY then, okay...:roll:
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Dozens of Dog-Sized Jackrabbits Swarm Development in North Dakota

https://gma.yahoo.com/dozens-dog-sized- ... -pets.html
A "huge flock" of jackrabbits in a Fargo, North Dakota, neighborhood has homeowners feeling jumpy.

More than 50 jackrabbits the size of small dogs have been hopping around backyards and a park of a new development in South Fargo, resident Kayla Straabe told ABC News today.

"Every day, I feel like the crazy rabbit lady chasing them out of the yard where they're having a hay day," Straabe said. "There's at least 40 to 50 everyday, and they're in our yards and by a children's park."

She said the city pest control department told her that they couldn't do anything about the jackrabbits, technically wild hares, because they were wild animals.

"I was told we should poison them, which I will absolutely not do," Straabe said.

There is no city ordinance that deals with depopulating rabbits in the area, Fargo Police Lt. Joel Vettel told ABC News.

"I can't imagine someone would suggest poisoning the rabbits, but it's true we don't have anything in place to allow us to deal with the rabbits," Vettel said. "What residents can do is start a formal process to get an ordinance, which is usually done at committee meetings."

Straabe said the critters were cute at first when a few appeared about two to three months ago. But now, they're frustrating, she said, noting they've multiplied and that they are now leaving their droppings everywhere and devouring trees and shrubs.

Female jackrabbits can bear two to four litters each year with one to nine offspring in each litter, according to the Northern Prairie Wildlife Research Center.

These look delicious.
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... g-sex.html

World's first penis REDUCTION surgery: Teenager requested op after his manhood grew so large it stopped him having sex

-17-year-old complained his penis was too large, stopping him have sex
-It measured 7ins in length and had a circumference of 10ins when flaccid
-Despite the size, his penis did not grow when erect - it just became firmer
-Surgeon said: 'It's girth was just massive' and was shaped like rugby ball

Doctors didn't take post op measurements but said it was still 'generous'
'It was a life-changing event, he's all smiles,' urologist told MailOnline
WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT
TheBlackLodge

Post by TheBlackLodge »

For some real-world perspective, the circumference of a can of Pringles is roughly 9 1/2 inches.
Formerly McLurvin
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

I had a friend I used to go hit up the brothels with in Japan with that would get refused due to being "too big".

White boy too.
UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

A 'friend' ;) was recently perusing escort listings in AZ and 3/4 of the ladies list 'no black men' in their list of deal breakers...
Merkin

Forida woman

Post by Merkin »

Rey?

A naked Florida woman presumably raised some eyebrows of Orlando motorists and passersby Sunday night when she took to the streets not just naked, but also taking some time to masturbate and mount the hood of a car.

The naked Florida woman ran out into a residential street in the Fairview Shores area on the outskirts of Orlando, bringing traffic to a halt, before she reportedly began touching herself while standing in front of one couple’s car, reports the Orlando Sentinel.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1853007/naked- ... GzfQOss.99
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

Is it just me,or does she bear a resemblance to the main actress in hunger games? An older, more life-hardened version of her.
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

Sidewinder

Post by Sidewinder »

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/2015 ... /23685539/

A load of excrement forced the closure of the southbound Interstate 65 exit ramp onto Indiana 18 about 1:45 p.m. Thursday.

Apparently a tanker dumped its load, accidentally spilling about 300 or 400 gallons of raw sewage onto the ramp, Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said, noting that the waste was 6 to 8 inches deep in places on the ramp.

That's about ankle deep.

As if that wasn't bad enough, the pooling excrement froze, causing a toxic poopsicle, as well as a traffic hazard.

Riley said troopers tried to find the driver of the truck but were unsuccessful. It is likely the driver won't even realize he lost the load until he gets to a wastewater treatment plant.

Meanwhile, crews from Indiana Department of Transportation, Indiana Department of Environmental Management and the White County Health Department were on scene to supervise the cleanup of the mess.

The ramp will remain closed until crews can safely remove the frozen excrement later Thursday.
"Yeah, well, I always heard there were three kinds of suns in kansas: sunshine, sunflowers, and sons-of-bitches"
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

PieceOfMeat wrote:Is it just me,or does she bear a resemblance to the main actress in hunger games? An older, more life-hardened version of her.
Reminds me more of Jessica Biel:

UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

Man hurt in mysterious lavatory explosion at his friend's house

Authorities are still trying to figure out what caused the explosion in a Providence, Rhode Island home on Sunday

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... atory.html
pokinmik

Post by pokinmik »

Look at this wildebeest! Horrible mom too obviously. Rey?

http://jezebel.com/cool-mom-drives-drun ... 1688381788
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Yikes!
UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 78095.html

Spiritual leader allegedly manipulated 400 men into removing testicles to be 'closer to God'
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/1 ... mg00000022

A woman who is six months pregnant is accused of carrying something else in her womb: 89 packets of heroin.

Marina McCarthy, 22, was arrested Friday after a police cruiser surveillance camera caught her allegedly reaching into her pants to hide what officials say was later to be discovered 89 packets of heroin in her vagina, North Jersey.com reports.

The arrest came after officers pulled over the car McCarthy was riding in over a minor traffic violation.

Both McCarthy and her driver, Dakota Dunning, 27, had outstanding warrants. Dunning, who had a suspended license, was driving an unregistered, uninsured vehicle. When a K-9 unit detected the presence of drugs, the couple was taken into custody, according to NJ.com.

Because of McCarthy's pregnancy, officers handcuffed her in front of her body. That apparently allowed her to stick the heroin packets that were hidden on her body into her vagina, the New York Daily News.

Her heroin hiding technique went unnoticed until the cruiser's surveillance video was reviewed at the station. At that point, a female officer took McCarthy into a bathroom and watched her remove the drugs from the body cavity.

The packages of heroin were so tightly packed together that, according to the Daily Mail, they were no bigger than a piece of Laffy Taffy candy.

McCarthy was charged with possession of a controlled substance and was released after she paid off an outstanding warrant of $1,000, according to the New York Daily News. She is due in court on Tuesday.

Dunning was given driving tickets and will be in court the same day.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Man dies during sex with scarecrow he dressed in lipstick and long-haired wig

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... 65#rlabs=1
A man was found dead in his home after having sex with a scarecrow that he had dressed up in a wig, lipstick and strap-on sex toy.

The rotting remains of Jose Alberto were discovered in his home after neighbours reported a foul smell coming from the building.

Police forced their way into the home in San Jose de Balcare, eastern Argentina, and were stunned to discover the 58-year-old shepherd lying dead.

Next to him lay a scarecrow that had been dressed up as a woman - but wearing a strap-on sex toy.

Rodolfo Moure, a spokesman for the prosecutor, said: "I initially thought there were two bodies but then I realised one was a scarecrow wearing lipstick and a long-haired wig.

"It was lying next to the deceased and had a six-inch strap-on penis.

"There were no signs of violence and we are working on the assumption that the man died during sex with the scarecrow.

"Straw had been stuffed inside the old clothes that had been sewn together to make the scarecrow.

"We are now waiting the results of an autopsy.”

Neighbours said the man, who was known to live alone and had no mobile phone, was often seen as a loner.
:shock:
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Why would a shepherd need a scarecrow when he has all those warm soft sheep right there?

azgreg

As good a place as any

Post by azgreg »

New York woman gets 20 years to life for killing son with salt

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/new ... snewsreu11
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., April 8 (Reuters) - A suburban New York mother who blogged about motherhood was sentenced by a judge to 20 years to life in prison on Wednesday for murdering her young son with a salt overdose so she could bask in social media attention about his mysterious illness.

The sentence imposed on Lacey Spears, 27, who chronicled her 5-year-old son's illnesses on a personal blog called "Garnett's Journey" and other social media, was less than the maximum penalty of 25 years to life requested by the prosecution.

"By not imposing the maximum, I'm exhibiting something you didn't show your son - namely mercy," said Judge Robert Neary in the Westchester County Courthouse in Valhalla.

A jury convicted Spears of second-degree murder in Garnett's 2014 death at Westchester Medical Center.

Assistant District Attorney Doreen Lloyd described Garnett as a normal, healthy child whose illnesses were induced by his mother, who eventually killed him by putting a lethal amount of salt into the hospitalized boy's feeding tube, all the while blogging and posting pictures to Facebook.

"She continued to portray him as a sick child for her own bizarre need for attention. She used that feeding tube as a weapon to kill him," Lloyd said.

"Garnett Spears should be in school today but he's not because his mother murdered him," she said.

Defense lawyers, who asked for the minimum sentence of 15 years to life and filed a notice of appeal on Wednesday, said Spears was innocent and blamed the hospital for negligence.

Spears, who lived in Chestnut Ridge, about 32 miles (51 km) north of New York City, declined the judge's request to make a final statement, standing with her wrists cuffed behind her.

The judge described her as mentally ill and identified her condition as "Munchausen by proxy syndrome," in which a caregiver fabricates a medical problem for someone in their care.

"Your crime is unfathomable in its cruelty. How could a mother ever treat her child in such a callous, inhumane manner?" the judge said.

Spears told investigators that her son, whose father was killed in a car accident, suffered from a slew of medical problems from Crohn's disease and Celiac diseases to ear abnormalities, according to court papers.

The child had been hospitalized with gastrointestinal symptoms that prosecutors say his mother induced.

Spears had moved with Garnett from Decatur, Alabama, to Clearwater, Florida, to Chestnut Ridge.
What a cunt.