Lonzo Ball

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

ChooChooCat

Re: Lonzo Ball

Post by ChooChooCat »

Longhorned wrote:
the real dill wrote:
Longhorned wrote:Lots of good white people out there. You just have to make sure first if somebody is one of the good white people or one of the bad white people. It's when a place is crowded with whites that you have to worry. You walk in and the bad is too palpable to be offset by the good. Why do they stick together so much?
Very interested in this. White people stick together more than other races stick together? I have the luxury of living in the most diverse city in America so I'm a bit confused. We have parts of town where people congregate based on likeness. We have parts of town where the street signs are in Chinese. We have parts of town where the street signs are in Spanish. Please explain. When I want Pho (which is often) I go to the Vietnamese part of town.
I have no comparative data on homogeneity rates in ethnic groups. I was satirizing what white people have said to me as a fellow white person about other ethnic groups, but I substituted "white people" for the groups referenced. I heard that narrative growing up, but also recently, from an old friend's roommate, who was explaining why he didn't want to come into a bar with us because he saw through the windows that everyone inside was black. I stand by that quote as fully applicable to white people.

My own racism is something I observe when I have certain thoughts, and I find myself beholding those thoughts like somebody who meditates, and starts to observe his own breathing consciously. I don't know how frequently I think or do something borne of ignorant stereotypes that are potentially harmful if acted upon, but it seems often enough. But what's interesting to me is that my thoughts about racial identity started to turn to white people as Trump's campaign gathered more and more steam. I do look at white people and measure them up as either a "good" white or a "bad" white, and catch myself wondering if maybe such-and-such person might have voted for Trump. Those thoughts play off some pretty shallow things, like how somebody dresses or wears his hair, or what he drives. Even if I don't see a person at all, but just a parked Dodge Charger, I catch myself stereotyping its missing driver. To me it's just like any other racist thought I've ever had, but it's now directed at whites.

I live in a largely black neighborhood, and I got nervous when I saw whites come by with their realtors to look at the next door house for sale. When a black family moved in, I was relieved.

I don't know if I'm the only one here whose mind falls into these prejudicial patterns on its own while I'm doing something else.
I honestly can't tell if this post is satire or not, but I sure hope it's meant to be.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

ChooChooCat wrote:
Longhorned wrote:
the real dill wrote:
Longhorned wrote:Lots of good white people out there. You just have to make sure first if somebody is one of the good white people or one of the bad white people. It's when a place is crowded with whites that you have to worry. You walk in and the bad is too palpable to be offset by the good. Why do they stick together so much?
Very interested in this. White people stick together more than other races stick together? I have the luxury of living in the most diverse city in America so I'm a bit confused. We have parts of town where people congregate based on likeness. We have parts of town where the street signs are in Chinese. We have parts of town where the street signs are in Spanish. Please explain. When I want Pho (which is often) I go to the Vietnamese part of town.
I have no comparative data on homogeneity rates in ethnic groups. I was satirizing what white people have said to me as a fellow white person about other ethnic groups, but I substituted "white people" for the groups referenced. I heard that narrative growing up, but also recently, from an old friend's roommate, who was explaining why he didn't want to come into a bar with us because he saw through the windows that everyone inside was black. I stand by that quote as fully applicable to white people.

My own racism is something I observe when I have certain thoughts, and I find myself beholding those thoughts like somebody who meditates, and starts to observe his own breathing consciously. I don't know how frequently I think or do something borne of ignorant stereotypes that are potentially harmful if acted upon, but it seems often enough. But what's interesting to me is that my thoughts about racial identity started to turn to white people as Trump's campaign gathered more and more steam. I do look at white people and measure them up as either a "good" white or a "bad" white, and catch myself wondering if maybe such-and-such person might have voted for Trump. Those thoughts play off some pretty shallow things, like how somebody dresses or wears his hair, or what he drives. Even if I don't see a person at all, but just a parked Dodge Charger, I catch myself stereotyping its missing driver. To me it's just like any other racist thought I've ever had, but it's now directed at whites.

I live in a largely black neighborhood, and I got nervous when I saw whites come by with their realtors to look at the next door house for sale. When a black family moved in, I was relieved.

I don't know if I'm the only one here whose mind falls into these prejudicial patterns on its own while I'm doing something else.
I honestly can't tell if this post is satire or not, but I sure hope it's meant to be.
You drive a Dodge Charger?
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

Longhorned wrote:
ChooChooCat wrote:
Longhorned wrote:
the real dill wrote:

You drive a Dodge Charger?
Caught me red handed. I didn't vote for Trump though, so can I be let off the hook?
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

SirClinks wrote:Its kinda hilarious how worked up people get about a douchebag father. You wouldnt want Lonzo on your team because of his loud mouth dad? Thats crazy. Also hilarious to see my fellow white people get so upset at this comment. Like they suddenly now care about racism in this country.
Dont agree with the last sentence... But it is really hard to make a joke or comment about whites and basketball racist. It's just one of those things. I made comments about not being worried about a team that started 5 white boys (Saint Marys). Daddy Ball's comments were stupid, factually incorrect and not a good look, but I dont see why people are upset over them based on his history.
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
I think we all may be guilty to some extent.
There are studies that prove this to be correct. People do it with others of our own race too. Our minds are conditioned throughout our lives to think/react a certain way. Perfect example.

Scenario A: Midnight and a person is walking in a dark alley alone, wearing a red shirt, and they see three black teenagers wearing blue bandanas from afar.
- White person: Shit, I'm about to get robbed if I dont turn around.
- Black person: Shit, I'm wearing red tonight, I'm about to get it from these Crips if I don't turn around.

Scenario B: Now change the scenario to three white teenagers wearing blue bandanas.
- White person: LOL. Keeps walking.
- Black Person: LOL. Keeps walking, but with a bit more caution.

- Scenario A, both make assumption of based solely on race. Scenario B both make assumption that they are Malibu's Most Wanted, but the black person still assumes that they may be racist and want to mess with him just because of his skin color.
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

Merkin wrote:What about Miracle Whip?
Longhorned wrote: I live in a largely black neighborhood, and I got nervous when I saw whites come by with their realtors to look at the next door house for sale. When a black family moved in, I was relieved.
I was just thinking last night on something related. I was in KMart, and was the only white person in the store, every other customer and the employees were Latino. I was wondering how my Tucson kin, who all live in white neighborhoods would handle it.

Recall one time my youngest brother and his wife stopped in LA at a convenience store when driving up here, and my sister in law was internally freaking out since all she saw was blacks and Latinos.

I told her that anytime you see blacks and Latinos in the same place, you are in a safe neighborhood.

Tucson likes to think they are progressive, but that is one segregated city.
A lot of the east side is as much of a melting pot as you are going to see in this country. With some of the other neighborhoods, you have to understand that there is a pull for those people to stay in those neighborhoods and it usually revolves around family. The Hispanic community is tight knit, generations stay in the same neighborhoods and houses get passed down to younger generations. People are comfortable knowing the same neighbors, shopping at the same places, etc. Back in the day, if you were black you could only live in the South Park, A-Mountain or Silvercroft neighborhoods. While that is not the case now, those neighborhoods are still predominately black because of the comfort level, it is home.

I cant think of many (if any) places that do not have at least some level of segregation. In Phoenix, LA, Houston, Denver, New York, Detroit, wherever, you know what neighborhoods/sides are predominately black, hispanic, asian, etc. If you want to see something wild, walk the entire perimeter of Central Park. Up to a certain point, its almost entirely white with a few racial minorities sprinkled in. Then for a block its only Dominicans. Then the next block it's only Puerto Ricans. Then the next block, its only Asians. Next block, Jamaicans. Then you get to the northern portion, and it is only African Americans. Seriously, it is like there are electrical barriers than prevent Puerto Ricans from walking past the invisible Asian and Dominican barriers in the park. Each portion of the park aligns with the blocks to the side of it. So the Dominicans live in the housing on the block west of the park. On the north of the park is Harlem, and the portion of the park that aligns with Spanish Harlem has mostly Ricans and Cubans. Obviously, in many instances there is still true, forced segregation which is sad (ie Charleston and a lot of the south). Any segregation in Tucson can be attributed to homophily (birds of a feather flock together) and bigger reasons/issues that exist on a national level, as well as issues from decades ago. Tucson is a very unique and special place, and I cannot think of any black or hispanic friends who have actually spoken about race specifically in this town that have said it is worse here than any other place. There are definitely racists here and issues with racism, but on a much smaller scale than pretty much anywhere else.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
I think we all may be guilty to some extent. For instance, I hate mayonaise. It is a vile condiment that essentially reminds me of ingesting a certain bodily fluid. I do not keep any in the home.

If I had to borrow some mayo, I might go to one of my white friends first. I tend to associate mayonaise affinity with white people. Is that wrong? This is entirely a hypothetical because mayonaise is truly sickening.
Hellman's and Best Foods mayonnaise are two of the greatest gifts to humankind. Some people genuinely hate mayo, but many have just internalized that they're supposed to hate mayo because of its historical associations with ethnic identity. At school, people knew who the minorities were because their mothers packed them sandwiches made with mustard on rye, instead of the "usual" mayo on white bread. A later generation rejected that division and overcorrected to overrate mustard as a condiment and bread that doesn't turn into a glutinous ball stuck between your upper gum and cheek until your tongue slides it back into place. There are Jewish people who admit to liking mayo on white bread. WASPs should give it another try.
gumby

Post by gumby »

OK, but what O.J. Mayo? Is that orange? Pulpy?

Whatever it is, it has to be an improvement. If I accidentally eat that shit, it's off to the Mayo Clinic.
Right where I want to be.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Longhorned wrote:
Spaceman Spiff wrote:
I think we all may be guilty to some extent. For instance, I hate mayonaise. It is a vile condiment that essentially reminds me of ingesting a certain bodily fluid. I do not keep any in the home.

If I had to borrow some mayo, I might go to one of my white friends first. I tend to associate mayonaise affinity with white people. Is that wrong? This is entirely a hypothetical because mayonaise is truly sickening.
Hellman's and Best Foods mayonnaise are two of the greatest gifts to humankind. Some people genuinely hate mayo, but many have just internalized that they're supposed to hate mayo because of its historical associations with ethnic identity. At school, people knew who the minorities were because their mothers packed them sandwiches made with mustard on rye, instead of the "usual" mayo on white bread. A later generation rejected that division and overcorrected to overrate mustard as a condiment and bread that doesn't turn into a glutinous ball stuck between your upper gum and cheek until your tongue slides it back into place. There are Jewish people who admit to liking mayo on white bread. WASPs should give it another try.
Screw that. Here's the condiment hierarchy:

1. Salsa
2. Hot sauce
3. Bbq sauce
4. Mustard/Ketchup
5. Butter
6. Horseradish
7. Steak sauce

1,500. Mayo.

Mayonaise is sort of like receiving a lap dance from an exceptionally unattractive woman who smells like raw sewage.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

1. Mustard
2. hot sauce
3. Ranch
4. Horseradish
5. Mayo
6. Green salsa

Rest don't matter
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

1500: Ketchup/catsup
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

This thread just took a turn for the much better.
gumby

Post by gumby »

And yet, I like tartar. I'm a mystery wrapped in a riddle stuck in a cliche.
KaibabKat

Post by KaibabKat »

1. Worcestershire sauce
2. Everything else
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

1. Mustard
2. Louisiana hot sauce
3. Mexican hot sauce (cholula/tapatio etc)
4. Salsas
5. Horseradish
6. Ranch
7. Mayo based sauces
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

I am kind of quirky

1) ketchup (heinz on steak and potato)
2) thousand island (lite house brand on french fries and chicken fingers)
3) creamy french (for tacos, try it yum)
4) mustard (a standard on dogs and sandwich)
5) salsa (almost anything)
6) butter on everthing
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

azcat49 wrote:I am kind of quirky

6) butter on everthing
Ketchup? Are you from a small town in Iowa?

UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

azcat49 wrote: 3) creamy french (for tacos, try it yum)

Bring the ban hammer. :)
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

1. Salsa
2. BBQ
3. Ranch
4. Worcestershire sauce
5. Horseradish
6. Tapatio
7. Tabasco
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

ChooChooCat wrote:1. Salsa
I went back to Ohio and Indiana for a family reunion a few years back. My family went out for breakfast at some diner.

Ordered some breakfast with home fries on the side.

Waitress: Can I get you anything else?
Me: Can I get some salsa for my home fries?
Waitress: (blank look)

Took my son out for breakfast last week out here in Cali.

Waitress: Can I get you some salsa for your home fries?
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

ASUHATER! wrote:
azcat49 wrote:I am kind of quirky

6) butter on everthing
Ketchup? Are you from a small town in Iowa?
Not sure what that means? Should I have said Catsup or is this a Trump reference( I cringed when he said he likes catsup with his steak like myself)
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

Just that one of the biggest stereotypes of Midwesterners in my experience is that they dislike any kind of spices or flavors and douse everything they eat in ketchup.

azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Guess that's why I like Heinz, 57 different spices LOL. I do like to spice up my steak and have tried many of the recipe's shared here. Kind of big on garlic salt and McCormick Montreal steak rub as the base spices.

BTW, no ketchup on a rib eye, porterhouse/TBone or filet, just NY and a sirloin
MrBug708

Post by MrBug708 »

If you put ketchup on eggs you don't deserve to be an American
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

MrBug708 wrote:If you put ketchup on eggs you don't deserve to be an American
Not on eggs, only meat and taters
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

azcat49 wrote:Guess that's why I like Heinz, 57 different spices LOL. I do like to spice up my steak and have tried many of the recipe's shared here. Kind of big on garlic salt and McCormick Montreal steak rub as the base spices.

BTW, no ketchup on a rib eye, porterhouse/TBone or filet, just NY and a sirloin
I remember eating at a restaurant once and a large guy wearing an Ohio State sweater at the table next to mine ordered the chili. It wasn't that big of a bowl...But he must've put 3 packs of saltines and a half cup of ketchup into it. It haunts me to this day.

Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Getting the feeling the Sriracha Age is over.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

UAEebs86 wrote:
azcat49 wrote: 3) creamy french (for tacos, try it yum)

Bring the ban hammer. :)
Seriously, I don't even know why someone would think to do that.

My rankings are based in this:

I like adding spice and flavor. I like versatility. Salsa and hot sauce have almost endless options. I tried ketchup on eggs once and it was really unpleasant.

I'm sure growing up in the southwest has a lot to do with it, but I really need strong flavors. I just started buying these a lot:

Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Adding to what Merkin said about the Central Coast and salsa...

One of the struggles people have in being from Santa Barbara is going out into the rest of the world and nobody understanding that you need ranch dressing for your pizza.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

Longhorned wrote:Adding to what Merkin said about the Central Coast and salsa...

One of the struggles people have in being from Santa Barbara is going out into the rest of the world and nobody understanding that you need ranch dressing for your pizza.
I enjoy ranch on pizza. But I also have a soft spot for that gross salty garlic butter oil that comes in cups to dunk my pizza in.

Puerco

Post by Puerco »

Y'all are revolting. Mayonnaise? Creamy French? Ketchup? Ranch? <shudder>

Salsa, mustard, and wasabi should be the only condiments allowed on a table (other than salt and pepper).
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

Puerco wrote:Y'all are revolting. Mayonnaise? Creamy French? Ketchup? Ranch? <shudder>

Salsa, mustard, and wasabi should be the only condiments allowed on a table (other than salt and pepper).
If you don't like ranch you aren't American haha.

And when a lot of us say Mayo we don't necessarily mean plain mayo, I use it to make a lot of different sauces and things. It's versatile to mix with stuff and create other things.

What do you put on a sandwich then if you don't like mayo? Salsa? Sandwiches are required by law to have mustard and mayo on them.

Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

ASUHATER! wrote:
Puerco wrote:Y'all are revolting. Mayonnaise? Creamy French? Ketchup? Ranch? <shudder>

And when a lot of us say Mayo we don't necessarily mean plain mayo, I use it to make a lot of different sauces and things. It's versatile to mix with stuff and create other things.

What do you put on a sandwich then if you don't like mayo? Salsa? Sandwiches are required by law to have mustard and mayo on them.
That's mayo for you. Only possibly capable of ingestion if mixed with enough other things to disguise the taste and consistency.

Sandwiches have plenty of options. Mustard (plus it's varieties), ketchup for burgers, bbq sauces, horseradish, etc. Mayo is usually on sandwiches because lazy slobs enjoy gooping it on.

I also somewhat dislike ranch. I say somewhat because cool ranch chips are awesome and I can get behind the flavor. The thick, slippery consistency throws me. It seems very comparable to semen, and I don't find that particularly appetizing. Cool ranch powder, I'm all for.

Maybe I just dislike white condiments? I'm exploring my own potential prejudices as we go here.
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

We do a lot of mixing in my kitchen.

Ketchup and Mayo
Sriracha and Mayo
Bacon Ranch and Horseradish
Salsa Verde (Spanish) and Mayo aka Super Spanish Sauce*
Chimmichurri and Mayo aka Gaucho Sauce*

*I have to give some stuff crazy names so the kids are into them.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

There's no way ranch should be controversial. It's a got a buttermilk tang. That wins on all accounts.
Spaceman Spiff wrote:
ASUHATER! wrote:

That's mayo for you. Only possibly capable of ingestion if mixed with enough other things to disguise the taste and consistency.

Sandwiches have plenty of options. Mustard (plus it's varieties), ketchup for burgers, bbq sauces, horseradish, etc. Mayo is usually on sandwiches because lazy slobs enjoy gooping it on.

I also somewhat dislike ranch. I say somewhat because cool ranch chips are awesome and I can get behind the flavor. The thick, slippery consistency throws me. It seems very comparable to semen, and I don't find that particularly appetizing. Cool ranch powder, I'm all for.

Maybe I just dislike white condiments? I'm exploring my own potential prejudices as we go here.
There exists no condiment that remotely resembles what you say ranch resembles, least of all ranch.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

I mean, look at it.

When the weather gets warm, I'm going to make my own thousand island for caloric, cold sandwiches and dinner salads:

Nothing better.
gumby

Post by gumby »

Merkin wrote:
ChooChooCat wrote:1. Salsa
I went back to Ohio and Indiana for a family reunion a few years back. My family went out for breakfast at some diner.

Waitress: Can I get you anything else?
Me: Can I get some salsa for my home fries?
Waitress: (blank look)

Took my son out for breakfast last week out here in Cali.

Waitress: Can I get you some salsa for your home fries?
Similarly, up here in the Northwest.

"Can I get you some tartar sauce (for the fries)?"
gumby

Post by gumby »

Daughter's friend puts ketchup on mac and cheese. Horrifying. Daughter uses Wendy's frosties as a condiment for her fries.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

gumby wrote:Daughter's friend puts ketchup on mac and cheese. Horrifying. Daughter uses Wendy's frosties as a condiment for her fries.
Ketchup on mac and cheese is like some kind of animal got disembowelled. But in any home in Turkey, your host will make a pasta with a sauce of olive oil, a touch of sautéed garlic, and tomatoes from the garden. And when those steamy bowls of goodness are set on the table, nobody in the family will ever dream of forgoing the next step of squeezing ketchup and mayonnaise all over it. One time when I didn't, the grandmother committed an over-the-back foul and did it for me.

Frosty-dipped fries are a true pleasure rivaling even chocolate ice cream on waffles.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

gumby wrote:Daughter's friend puts ketchup on mac and cheese. Horrifying. Daughter uses Wendy's frosties as a condiment for her fries.
I'll go with hot sauce on mac and cheese. That's probably my oddest condiment/food combo.

On ranch, I've had some that is thin, but generally it winds up thicker. I don't like dressings that do that. For me, it's pretty much vinegarette or nothing.
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

I had an old teammate that put mayo on EVERYTHING. I sat there and watched him plop a heaping tablespoon of mayo into a bowl of corn, stir it up, and eat it. The dude had a mini-fridge in his dorm and the only thing in it most of the time was a bottle of mayo. In case you were wondering, he wasn't white. :lol:

I put hot sauce (sriracha, frank's or Louisiana depending on mood) on pizza, mac and cheese, eggs, and a few other things. That green tobacco sauce is good too. Maybe once a year I will throw some ketchup on my mac and cheese for nostalgia purposes, as I did that as a kid. I couldn't eat scrambled eggs without ketchup as a kid, but I haven't had those two together since I was 13 or 14. My Mexican wife eats her tamales with ketchup and I give her shit every time. Even her stepmother's tamales, which are among the best I have ever had.
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
I'll go with hot sauce on mac and cheese. That's probably my oddest condiment/food combo.

On ranch, I've had some that is thin, but generally it winds up thicker. I don't like dressings that do that. For me, it's pretty much vinegarette or nothing.
Not odd at all. Have leftover easter mac and cheese for lunch today and I forgot hot sauce. I'm saddened.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Was skyping with my daughter and son in law yesterday. They made avocado deviled eggs. She hates mayo, and asked her what did she use for a substitute. She said Greek yogurt/yoghurt.

So after that my wife made me make some, but with real mayo. Being I have several avocado trees generally always have some ripe sitting around.

gumby wrote:Daughter's friend puts ketchup on mac and cheese.

Is her family from the midwest? I grew up in MI, and that's how we ate it. Do they also mix Cool Whip with jello?

scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

My wife's family from Wisconsin/Minnesota drenches things in ketchup. Her grandpa eats cheeseburgers with a bowl of ketchup on the side for dunking. He even puts ketchup on his venison meatballs with brown gravy and potatoes. A good 4-5 tablespoons per bowl of food.
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

also..... who thinks we should just have a new thread dedicated entirely to condiments/toppings/weird food likes and dislikes/regional foods etc?
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

scumdevils86 wrote:also..... who thinks we should just have a new thread dedicated entirely to condiments/toppings/weird food likes and dislikes/regional foods etc?
I mean this is a thread about Lonzo Ball, this is as good a place as any to have this discussion for multiple pages.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

ChooChooCat wrote:
scumdevils86 wrote:also..... who thinks we should just have a new thread dedicated entirely to condiments/toppings/weird food likes and dislikes/regional foods etc?
I mean this is a thread about Lonzo Ball, this is as good a place as any to have this discussion for multiple pages.
Seconded.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Lavar Ball has a condiment that is better than anything you've proposed.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

[quote="Merkin"]Was skyping with my daughter and son in law yesterday. They made avocado deviled eggs. She hates mayo, and asked her what did she use for a substitute. She said Greek yogurt/yoghurt.

So after that my wife made me make some, but with real mayo. Being I have several avocado trees generally always have some ripe sitting around.

How were the deviled eggs with avocado? I think avocado is generally a good replacement for mayo but haven't tried that one.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Quite good. But since avocado has such a subtle flavor I had to put in less mustard than usual, and no onions at all. I really like very small diced onions in deviled eggs normally. Sometimes a hint of horseradish too but not this time.