97cats wrote:
MrBug708 wrote: Wanted no park of the Ball family circus
thats resolved now, so good luck to you and your new back-up power forward
can you please come clean the computer screen you just made me soil
Frybry02

Re: Sean Miller

Post by Frybry02 »

Alieberman wrote:Passcoe says Miller missed another practice. FYI
He was on 910 around 4:30 today and believes the university will end up putting Miller on Administrative leave.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

I gotta go to the store and buy a new mouse. I wore mine out today.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

If the basketball gods gave me a cruel choice between Miller or Trier, I'd pick Trier.
Captain Obvious

Post by Captain Obvious »

tucsonsean wrote:Aaaaaand Shareef O'Neal has just committed to UCLA.
That hurts because we will need size next year. I wish the young man well and can't blame him with all the uncertainty surrounding our program.
NYCat

Post by NYCat »

Alieberman wrote:Passcoe says Miller missed another practice. FYI
Hard to see how he coaches Thursday missing practices. If he doesn't, doesn't make sense why he would coach Saturday vs a very bad California team. He's probably done.
Postmaster

Post by Postmaster »

I think you'll get option 3,
The gods give you Lee back first
bri

Post by bri »

azgreg wrote:
btfd16 wrote:Who is Russ Smith
Google twatwaffle.
I expected waaay worse results, but just had to do it.
97cats

Post by 97cats »

az91 wrote:
I had thought he would end up at Kentucky.
they didnt want him
97cats

Post by 97cats »

splitsecond wrote:
can you please come clean the computer screen you just made me soil
lol
BBQ wildcat

Post by BBQ wildcat »

OK, I spent all day at the Pima Air Museum, come back, read a good 300 posts, and don't know a damn bit more than I did when I left this morning. Still looks like a muddy fog --- or a foggy mud.

But I will say this:

There has not been a shred of actual evidence presented that shows Miller did anything wrong. If Robbins / Heeke suspend Miller, they will make it look like he is guilty. They need to let him coach out this year and see what, if anything, happens. If they suspend him/put him on administrative leave/ give him some "time off", or anything of that ilk, the University will be dead to me. DEAD.
Last edited by BBQ wildcat on Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

National media running with Hansen’s comments “Miller already knew he was on his way out”
YoDeFoe

Post by YoDeFoe »

CalStateTempe wrote:National media running with Hansen’s comments “Miller already knew he was on his way out”
Seriously? JFC
Bordercat

Post by Bordercat »

97cats wrote:
Spaceman Spiff wrote:
Where is Miller going? Our marriage might be loveless, but it also seems co-dependent.
im not sure, and i dont think the University cares -- its time to move on

"sometimes a fresh start is best for everybody"

Why would AZ fire Miller and then owe him all that money?

If Miller quits he's leaving because he knows we will suck next year and that aint right.
splitsecond

Post by splitsecond »

My mom just texted me and said this whole thing is bullshit. Someone better tell the FBI / NCAA / ABOR to pack it up, mom is never wrong.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

With no movement today, I feel like Miller is done.

And I’m going to have to remind Schlabach every fucking day of his sad little life that he fucked over a good man and an undeserving fanbase with a bullshit story about nothing.

Seriously, fuck Mark Schlabach FOREVER.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
BE4RDOWN21

Post by BE4RDOWN21 »

splitsecond wrote:My mom just texted me and said this whole thing is bullshit. Someone better tell the FBI / NCAA / ABOR to pack it up, mom is never wrong.
It’s funny, I asked my mom how she was handling the turmoil in Tucson and she said “God it’s awful, everywhere I go there’s road construction here and traffic there...” she had no clue what I was talking about. Im thoroughly disappointed in my mom
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

az91 wrote:
tucsonsean wrote:Aaaaaand Shareef O'Neal has just committed to UCLA.
I had thought he would end up at Kentucky.
He never had an offer.
Frybry02

Post by Frybry02 »

CalStateTempe wrote:National media running with Hansen’s comments “Miller already knew he was on his way out”
Well channel 12 in Phoenix just ran the story about the possibility that the wrong player was named :roll:
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

God damn it, now I'm out of Jack. Gotta switch to Bacardi. This is that wrinkled ass twatpickle Hansen's fault.
Gladiator Cat

Post by Gladiator Cat »

Guys you all need to come to grips with Miller being gone.

He's done at the UofA. Book was the first nail in the coffin and ESPN was the last.

They literally nuked Miller and the program. Be it a mutual parting of ways or a more drastic departure, nonetheless, Robbins and Heeke's hand's are tied.

The athletic department cannot move forward with Sean Miller. That really sucks and life is not fair.
Frybry02

Post by Frybry02 »

Chicat wrote:With no movement today, I feel like Miller is done.

And I’m going to have to remind Schlabach every fucking day of his sad little life that he fucked over a good man and an undeserving fanbase with a bullshit story about nothing.

My hope is dwindling fast. I will give it one more day. After that, I believe the outcome is inevitable. Which sucks, because I believe the players deserve him to be out there on senior day.
BBQ wildcat

Post by BBQ wildcat »

azgreg wrote:God damn it, now I'm out of Jack. Gotta switch to Bacardi. This is that wrinkled ass twatpickle Hansen's fault.
Sorry to hear of your loss. I thought Hansen is twatwaffle???
splitsecond

Post by splitsecond »

BE4RDOWN21 wrote:
splitsecond wrote:My mom just texted me and said this whole thing is bullshit. Someone better tell the FBI / NCAA / ABOR to pack it up, mom is never wrong.
It’s funny, I asked my mom how she was handling the turmoil in Tucson and she said “God it’s awful, everywhere I go there’s road construction here and traffic there...” she had no clue what I was talking about. Im thoroughly disappointed in my mom
My mom literally just took a job in Tucson and started in January and she's all in the know now :lol:
BBQ wildcat

Post by BBQ wildcat »

Gladiator Cat wrote:Guys you all need to come to grips with Miller being gone.

He's done at the UofA. Book was the first nail in the coffin and ESPN was the last.

They literally nuked Miller and the program. Be it a mutual parting of ways or a more drastic departure, nonetheless, Robbins and Heeke's hand's are tied.

The athletic department cannot move forward with Sean Miller. That really sucks and life is not fair.
If Miller doesn't leave of his own accord, FUCK U OF A!
97cats

Post by 97cats »

sad sad sad
dovecanyoncat

Post by dovecanyoncat »

Damned hard to be hopeful at this point.
“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

~ Wilhoit's Law
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

It makes even less sense to fire him today than it did yesterday.
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

We rode that elation of a great hire in Miller, combined with horrible injury luck and early pro departures, some ridiculous off-the-court stuff, couldn't break through any of those Elite Eight games, and now it just feels like the final hope is slipping away.
Last edited by Longhorned on Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frybry02

Post by Frybry02 »

azgreg wrote:God damn it, now I'm out of Jack. Gotta switch to Bacardi. This is that wrinkled ass twatpickle Hansen's fault.
I would love to have a drink with you sometime, I am pretty sure we only live a few miles apart.

Honestly, being in Phoenix, I never paid much attentition to Hansen until these past 4 days. I am sure glad I didnt waste any time on him or his stories any earlier.
OSCat

Post by OSCat »

97cats wrote:

sad sad sad
I think 97 knows something we dont
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

BBQ wildcat wrote:
Sorry to hear of your loss. I thought Hansen is twatwaffle???
That's Russ Smith. Keep your fucktards straight will you?
BibbysTowelDude

Post by BibbysTowelDude »

I don’t think missing a couple of practices is that big a deal.
NYCat

Post by NYCat »

Gladiator Cat wrote:Guys you all need to come to grips with Miller being gone.

I knew he was done after this season but I was still holding out hope he would get to coach this home series vs the bay schools and then through the end of the tournament. That's probably over with. Oregon St game was his last game coached at Arizona.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Nobody knows guys.
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Frybry02 wrote:
I would love to have a drink with you sometime, I am pretty sure we only live a few miles apart.

Honestly, being in Phoenix, I never paid much attentition to Hansen until these past 4 days. I am sure glad I didnt waste any time on him or his stories any earlier.
39th ave and Tbird.
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

Longhorned wrote:We rode that elation of a great hire in Miller, combined with horrible injury luck and early pro departures, some ridiculous off-the-court stuff, couldn't break through any of those Elite Eight games, and now it just feels like the final hope is slipping away.
Yup. I thought for sure after March 2011 it was only a matter of time before I would get to see an Arizona final four or championship. Sucks that I won't now, possibly ever. That's what I get for becoming a fan in 2002 I suppose.
jajoyce

Post by jajoyce »

And now Congress is getting involved.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation- ... 67669.html" target="_blank

I hope they bring in ESPN.
Last edited by jajoyce on Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BBQ wildcat

Post by BBQ wildcat »

If Heeke / Robbins sideline Miller, then force him out, I can't see how ANY of the really good coaches would want to come here. What, you want me to come work for an administration that has no balls, one that forces a good coach out with no proof of any wrongsoing? No thanks, I'll pass.

And if Miller is forced out, I hope he makes the university pay every cent he is owed. Then sues them for good measure when he is exonerated.
BibbysTowelDude

Post by BibbysTowelDude »

Guys, will be back to buying big time talent before you know it.
dovecanyoncat

Post by dovecanyoncat »

Somewhere from within the difference between vindication and redemption we are going to lose our guy. It fits our fate as we know its history.
“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

~ Wilhoit's Law
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

OSCat wrote:
97cats wrote:

And I’m going to have to remind Schlabach every fucking day of his dad little life that he fucked over a good man and an undeserving fanbase with a bullshit story about nothing.

sad sad sad
97 knows what I think all of us knew regardless and that's that Arizona and Miller's time together is coming to an end soon. It's a matter of how soon at this point.
OSCat

Post by OSCat »

:D
Olsondogg wrote:Nobody knows guys.
then I'm going with Miller's kid.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Choo nailed it
BBQ wildcat

Post by BBQ wildcat »

dovecanyoncat wrote:Somewhere from within the difference between vindication and redemption we are going to lose our guy. It fits our fate as we know its history.
Well, hey! One national championship in our lifetime is good, right? I even have the t-shirt.
97cats

Post by 97cats »

OSCat wrote:
97cats wrote:

And I’m going to have to remind Schlabach every fucking day of his dad little life that he fucked over a good man and an undeserving fanbase with a bullshit story about nothing.

sad sad sad
I started speaking my mind and telling all on this site as soon as the FBI shit went down, and if you’ve read any of my posts on this matter it’s been the same.

still hope for this year

get Miller and Trier back tomorrow and Arizona has its best chance to win it all in nine years.

if not, the program will survive - i am still hopeful that Sean Miller will be allowed to finish this last run so the transition to the next guy is as normal as possible and it would mean AZ stuck it to ESPN.

however, as stated many times by me over the last few weeks, I believe this is the final run for Miller at AZ this season ...whenever that is.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

If he was at practice it would have signaled he was back. Just cause he wasn’t doesn’t mean he isn’t. I think it just means no decision.

I think that he gets his last run. Look at the local shitshow today.
Dosia

Post by Dosia »

ChooChooCat wrote:
OSCat wrote:
97cats wrote:

sad sad sad
97 knows what I think all of us knew regardless and that's that Arizona and Miller's time together is coming to an end soon. It's a matter of how soon at this point.
I'm still in denial.
Gladiator Cat

Post by Gladiator Cat »

Its all speculation at this point but I really think Sean is looking for a new start somewhere else. We know he loves this program but he exudes the need for a new start. I don't think he's been happy for awhile. Many factors.

That's my observations, but I wouldn't mind being wrong and may in-fact be wrong.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

I mean you all thought like I did that when the fbi story ran he was toast in September. What’s changed? Why fire now?

Do it at end of season. Let him ball out one last time.

Then decide if you wanna fire him as he brings home that trophy.