Sean Miller

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Merkin

Re: Sean Miller

Post by Merkin »

Beachcat97 wrote:Anyway, not sure if his job is realistically in jeopardy (I’m guessing it isn’t)
Just a guess too, but I would say Miller is very safe. Have they finished paying off RichRod yet? Then they need to come up with $7.5M to fire Sumlin next season.

Even if the UA finds cause, Miller's contract is written so he still gets paid.
97cats

Post by 97cats »

that was a smelly fucking fart last night
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

97cats wrote:that was a smelly fucking fart last night
Quickly becoming the norm.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

97cats wrote:that was a smelly fucking fart last night
You are too kind.

If that wasn't diarrhea, I don't know what is.
AZCatGirl

Post by AZCatGirl »

Merkin wrote:
Beachcat97 wrote:Anyway, not sure if his job is realistically in jeopardy (I’m guessing it isn’t)
Just a guess too, but I would say Miller is very safe. Have they finished paying off RichRod yet? Then they need to come up with $7.5M to fire Sumlin next season.

Plus I can't see him getting fired until the NCAA tells us what are punishment is. But even another first round loss I can't see him being fired yet. Next year I'd say is his hot seat year.
“The reality is that the hardest games to win are over teams on their home court. Teams that don’t play those games can spin it however they want, but what they’re saying is, ‘We don’t want to lose in our non conference season.’" - Sean Miller
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

AZCatGirl wrote:
Merkin wrote:

Plus I can't see him getting fired until the NCAA tells us what are punishment is. But even another first round loss I can't see him being fired yet. Next year I'd say is his hot seat year.
As far as I know the boosters are far from motivated to move on from the guy. Maybe that changes by the end of the year, but I doubt it. Next year would be my guess as well.
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

I gotta think Miller’s a little frustrated. Think of the countless hours and resources that go into landing a commitment from a Nico Mannion or a Zeke Nnaji. The goal is to create a roster that is as bulletproof as possible, one that’s got talent, depth and versatility. And it’s hard to argue that we *don’t* currently have such a roster. We were also supposed to have Brandon Williams and Terry Armstrong on this team (and Doutrive!).

The more I watch Nico, the more respect I have for Mike Bibby, Jason Gardner and yes, even Mustafa Shakur. Nico has talent, but man is he raw. No consistent jumper, doesn’t create enough looks for his teammates and isn’t a great defender.

So while we expected to have a PG who’d be in the mix for Pac 12 POY, we instead have an immature, not yet ready for prime to time PG. Not to put too much on Nico. Just pointing out that what we have is different from what we expected.

How accountable should Miller be for this average AF season with this fairly loaded roster? Very accountable, imo. That we’re racking up losses to teams who won’t be in the tourney (ASU, OSU, UCLA, St. John’s)...it’s just bad. And sort of inscrutable.

We can disagree on this team’s current status and where we expect them to finish, but would anyone argue that Miller is doing a good job this year? If anyone feels this way, I’d love to hear the reasoning. Because I see a team that is stagnant, predictable, unmotivated, and very beatable.
TatetheGreat

Post by TatetheGreat »

There is more parity in college basketball than there has been in several years yet there is no stopping the downward trend of Miller's tenure. I am not at all optimistic that he suddenly turns everything around in two years when HS seniors can declare for the draft. Even if we avoid sanctions (unlikely) there is absolutely no reason to extend him.
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

TatetheGreat wrote:There is more parity in college basketball than there has been in several years yet there is no stopping the downward trend of Miller's tenure. I am not at all optimistic that he suddenly turns everything around in two years when HS seniors can declare for the draft. Even if we avoid sanctions (unlikely) there is absolutely no reason to extend him.
It would be one thing if Miller had gotten to even a single FF — which, let’s face it, is the ultimate benchmark for coaching greatness in this sport — but he’s fallen short again and again, even while racking up notable yet less meaningful achievements (Pac titles, high rankings, excellent recruiting classes, E8s). Do the sum of Miller’s achievements merit a contract extension? Does this current season’s outcome have any bearing on the larger question of Miller’s continued tenure?

I also wonder if Miller himself isn’t ready for a change. He’s spent a solid 10 years in Tucson. Didn’t reach the mountaintop but made some fine memories and kept AZ afloat. Maybe he’d like to try an east coast job or do TV for a few years. Who knows.
TatetheGreat

Post by TatetheGreat »

Beachcat97 wrote:
TatetheGreat wrote:There is more parity in college basketball than there has been in several years yet there is no stopping the downward trend of Miller's tenure. I am not at all optimistic that he suddenly turns everything around in two years when HS seniors can declare for the draft. Even if we avoid sanctions (unlikely) there is absolutely no reason to extend him.
It would be one thing if Miller had gotten to even a single FF — which, let’s face it, is the ultimate benchmark for coaching greatness in this sport — but he’s fallen short again and again, even while racking up notable yet less meaningful achievements (Pac titles, high rankings, excellent recruiting classes, E8s). Do the sum of Miller’s achievements merit a contract extension? Does this current season’s outcome have any bearing on the larger question of Miller’s continued tenure?

I also wonder if Miller himself isn’t ready for a change. He’s spent a solid 10 years in Tucson. Didn’t reach the mountaintop but made some fine memories and kept AZ afloat. Maybe he’d like to try an east coast job or do TV for a few years. Who knows.
In my opinion, it's untenable to have a lame duck HC who the fan base has turned against. How do you coach that way? How do you build a winning culture? Even other programs implicated--Louisville, Auburn, LSU, KU, USC--are performing to expectations.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

TatetheGreat wrote:
Beachcat97 wrote:

In my opinion, it's untenable to have a lame duck HC who the fan base has turned against. How do you coach that way? How do you build a winning culture? Even other programs implicated--Louisville, Auburn, LSU, KU, USC--are performing to expectations.
Majority of the fanbase hasn't turned against Miller completely yet. He's certainly not in Kevin Sumlin's shoes obviously. Either way Miller's contract goes until the 2021-2022 season. Arizona will either extend the man prior to that season or fire him prior to that season as you don't go into a lameduck year ever.
SCCats

Post by SCCats »

So there’s only 2 years left on his contract?

Seems like a mutual parting of ways could be figured out with such a short amount of time remaining.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

SCCats wrote:So there’s only 2 years left on his contract?

Seems like a mutual parting of ways could be figured out with such a short amount of time remaining.
He wouldn't step away.
SCCats

Post by SCCats »

ChooChooCat wrote:

He wouldn't step away.
He’d get another job, probably at $2M+ where he’d need to mitigate damages. Just take that into account and cut him a check for around $2M or so (which would probably be the net effect if he was fired and forced to mitigate) and we leave each other on mutual and semi happy terms.
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

I suppose we could weigh pros/cons of parting ways sooner than later. While some have thrown out names like Beilein and Drew, these aren’t guys who’d drop everything and head to Tucson should the AZ job open up. There’s no heir apparent for this job. It’s the same conversation we’ve had ad nauseum: better to keep Miller or roll the dice with the coaching market? The latter feels dicey AF.
SCCats

Post by SCCats »

Beachcat97 wrote:I suppose we could weigh pros/cons of parting ways sooner than later. While some have thrown out names like Beilein and Drew, these aren’t guys who’d drop everything and head to Tucson should the AZ job open up. There’s no heir apparent for this job. It’s the same conversation we’ve had ad nauseum: better to keep Miller or roll the dice with the coaching market? The latter feels dicey AF.
Five new starters next year.

Has the feel of a fringe top 25 team (again).

Get me those dice.
Last edited by SCCats on Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

SCCats wrote:
ChooChooCat wrote:

He wouldn't step away.
He’d get another job, probably at $2M+ where he’d need to mitigate damages. Just take that into account and cut him a check for around $2M or so (which would probably be the net effect if he was fired and forced to mitigate) and we leave each other on mutual and semi happy terms.
He wouldn't get another job the stature of Arizona and he wouldn't just give up on that. You don't get rid of your Lambo so you can drive a Mazda instead.
Last edited by ChooChooCat on Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

SCCats wrote:
Beachcat97 wrote:I suppose we could weigh pros/cons of parting ways sooner than later. While some have thrown out names like Beilein and Drew, these aren’t guys who’d drop everything and head to Tucson should the AZ job open up. There’s no heir apparent for this job. It’s the same conversation we’ve had ad nauseum: better to keep Miller or roll the dice with the coaching market? The latter feels dicey AF.
Five new starters next year.

Had the feel of a fringe top 25 team again.

Get me those dice.
Yup, my crystal ball says this current team obviously falls short and is out in the 1st or 2nd round. Next year's team is worse with or without Ziaire Williams or at the very least the same and then he's let go at the end of the season if the fanbase erodes.
SCCats

Post by SCCats »

ChooChooCat wrote:
SCCats wrote:
ChooChooCat wrote:

He wouldn't step away.
He wouldn't get another job the stature of Arizona and he wouldn't just give up on that.
If, after all this (including bringing the fbi to our door) he won’t come to a mutual agreement where we pay but both put a happy face on it...

Then fire him. He’ll be forced to mitigate and we cut him that check for $$2M down the road.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

SCCats wrote:
ChooChooCat wrote:
SCCats wrote:
ChooChooCat wrote:

He wouldn't step away.
He wouldn't get another job the stature of Arizona and he wouldn't just give up on that.
If, after all this (including bringing the fbi to our door) he won’t come to a mutual agreement where we pay but both put a happy face on it...

Then fire him. He’ll be forced to mitigate and we cut him that check for $$2M down the road.
It's not happening man, keep dreaming.
SCCats

Post by SCCats »

ChooChooCat wrote:It's not happening man, keep dreaming.
If the powers that be want to give him more time, then they will.

But it sure doesn’t seem like the future is too tough to see on this one. If they want to wait for the future to occur, then we wait with them.
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

Which is more likely: this current team reaches the FF, appeasing a long frustrated fan base and recuperating Miller’s rep. Or this team doesn’t survive the first weekend, fans are livid, and we look ahead to a 2020-21 season with weaker prospects than this current team had.
dmjcat

Post by dmjcat »

SCCats wrote:
ChooChooCat wrote:It's not happening man, keep dreaming.
If the powers that be want to give him more time, then they will.

But it sure doesn’t seem like the future is too tough to see on this one. If they want to wait for the future to occur, then we wait with them.
If the UA wanted to amicably part ways with Miller (or non-amicably) the time to do that was 2 years ago after the FBI mess came to light. The UA decided to ride with Miller and here we are. At this point I don't see that we should make any coaching moves until the NCAA decides our fate. If some on this board are correct and the NCAA just slaps our wrist then Miller may well return to having Top 10 recruiting classes and survive. If, on the other hand, the NCAA drops the hammer on us then that would be the right time to make a coaching move.
dmjcat

Post by dmjcat »

Beachcat97 wrote:Which is more likely: this current team reaches the FF, appeasing a long frustrated fan base and recuperating Miller’s rep. Or this team doesn’t survive the first weekend, fans are livid, and we look ahead to a 2020-21 season with weaker prospects than this current team had.
Why should fans be livid??? I for one, do not see this team surviving the first two rounds (assuming we make it to the NCAA tourney) to make it to the Sweet 16. To think otherwise would be extremely unrealistic at this point in time. Anyone who is "livid" is, in my opinion, not grounded in reality. Now if the Cats were a top 10 team with a top 3 seed and got bounced in the first round, THEN one might have a reason to be livid.

The only fans who should expect their team to make it to the S16 are those that get a Top 4 seed. Does anyone here, other than PhxCats, think the UA is going to get a top 4 seed???
pc in NM

Post by pc in NM »

ChooChooCat wrote:
SCCats wrote:
ChooChooCat wrote:

He wouldn't step away.
He wouldn't get another job the stature of Arizona and he wouldn't just give up on that. You don't get rid of your Lambo so you can drive a Mazda instead.
Gene Bartow would have disagreed....
“If you have the choice between humble and cocky, go with cocky. There's always time to be humble later, once you've been proven horrendously, irrevocably wrong.”

― Kinky Friedman
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Beachcat97 wrote:Which is more likely: this current team reaches the FF, appeasing a long frustrated fan base and recuperating Miller’s rep. Or this team doesn’t survive the first weekend, fans are livid, and we look ahead to a 2020-21 season with weaker prospects than this current team had.
What kind of stupid question is this?

Every single team in the fucking country is more likely to lose the first weekend than make the final four
2018 Bear Down Wildcats Conference Championship Challenge Champion
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

PHXCATS wrote:
One you’re not prepared to answer?
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Beachcat97 wrote:
PHXCATS wrote:
One you’re not prepared to answer?
I did answer it.

EVERY FUCKING TEAM IN THE COUNTRY IS MORE LIKELY TO LOSE IN THE FIRST WEEKEND THAN MAKE THE FINAL FOUR YOU FUCKING IDIOT
Bordercat

Post by Bordercat »

I saw a UCLA fan tweet last night- "I want AZ to keep Miller forever."

That's what I said about Alford and Hurley.

Not good.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

So all of a sudden Cronin is better than Miller. This stuff is to funny. Let’s make a move but like Tomey said, be careful what you wish for.
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

azcat49 wrote:So all of a sudden Cronin is better than Miller. This stuff is to funny. Let’s make a move but like Tomey said, be careful what you wish for.
one year is an aberration. 2 years is somewhat concerning. 3 is a pattern. 4 years of this stuff in a row is the sign it is time to move on.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

It won’t happen because smarter guys are leading our department (at least this year). So we will go to the tourney 3 of the 4 years (and the one year should be thrown out). One sweet 16 and a first round loss and we will see what happens this year.

Go ahead blow it up. Miller might be harder to replace than Lute was. Not many coaches will want to work at recruiting nationally like Miller does. It’s not like we can recruit in our backyard. I absolutely agree we should risk the 20m a year profit we make in basketball on a new coach. Let’s do it, it will be fun to watch
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

azcat49 wrote: Miller might be harder to replace than Lute was.
Of course Miller will be harder to replace. Lute was a HOF coach of a thriving program when he had to leave for health reasons. Miller is the inheritor of an elite program who's had good, not great, success here. It's debatable I suppose, but I don't think the AZ job is as desirable as it was the year Miller was hired. I'd love to have someone change my mind on this.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Beachcat97 wrote:
Of course Miller will be harder to replace. Lute was a HOF coach of a thriving program when he had to leave for health reasons. Miller is the inheritor of an elite program who's had good, not great, success here. It's debatable I suppose, but I don't think the AZ job is as desirable as it was the year Miller was hired. I'd love to have someone change my mind on this.
I'd have to hear the details of your thinking on that. When Miller was hired, Arizona could have been defined by Lute in the way that other programs have successful coaches, but then return to normalcy. Calipari recognized why it was a top-level job and saw its potential, but it came with sky-high expectations and out-of-date facilities (Lute was legit old fashioned). Miller has proven that Arizona is a place where a coach can win, win, win, and win off the charts. And as luck would have it for the next coach, Miller hasn't destroyed expectations because he never broke through to a Final Four, as close as he's been and as much as he could have. So it would seem to be an elite opportunity with a the biggest and most dedicated fanbase, and the top-notch facilities, but without the destroyed expectations.
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

Longhorned wrote:
Beachcat97 wrote:
I'd have to hear the details of your thinking on that. When Miller was hired, Arizona could have been defined by Lute in the way that other programs have successful coaches, but then return to normalcy. Calipari recognized why it was a top-level job and saw its potential, but it came with sky-high expectations and out-of-date facilities (Lute was legit old fashioned). Miller has proven that Arizona is a place where a coach can win, win, win, and win off the charts. And as luck would have it for the next coach, Miller hasn't destroyed expectations because he never broke through to a Final Four, as close as he's been and as much as he could have. So it would seem to be an elite opportunity with a the biggest and most dedicated fanbase, and the top-notch facilities, but without the destroyed expectations.
That's a pretty good argument, LH. My thinking is just that in 2009, the AZ job was arguably among the top 5 in the sport. Maybe it still is, or maybe I'm ranking it too highly. The top tier is UK, UNC, Duke, and Kansas...these are programs that can more or less hand-pick who they want as coach. AZ is solidly in the second tier, but I'm not sure this next group can land their top target as consistently as these others.

Nevertheless, if the AZ job is as elite of an opportunity as you're making it sound, I'm not sure how much longer we want to continue with Coach Miller. How many more elite freshmen classes? How many more early exits from the tourney? Is Miller simply "our guy" and is likely to remain coach well into this new decade? Or is there a higher threshold of success he's got to meet in order to keep this job? I'm really not sure.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

azcat49 wrote:It won’t happen because smarter guys are leading our department (at least this year). So we will go to the tourney 3 of the 4 years (and the one year should be thrown out). One sweet 16 and a first round loss and we will see what happens this year.

Go ahead blow it up. Miller might be harder to replace than Lute was. Not many coaches will want to work at recruiting nationally like Miller does. It’s not like we can recruit in our backyard. I absolutely agree we should risk the 20m a year profit we make in basketball on a new coach. Let’s do it, it will be fun to watch
Every coach at this level recruits nationally or even internationally FFS. Even with that being said the state of Arizona has more prep schools with Division I talent on it than ever before, but yeah sure that's a hurdle for any coach taking the Arizona job.

People are looking for excuses to hold on to Miller at all costs and it's driving me insane. Stockholm syndrome at its finest.
baycat93

Post by baycat93 »

ChooChooCat wrote:
azcat49 wrote:It won’t happen because smarter guys are leading our department (at least this year). So we will go to the tourney 3 of the 4 years (and the one year should be thrown out). One sweet 16 and a first round loss and we will see what happens this year.

Every coach at this level recruits nationally or even internationally FFS. Even with that being said the state of Arizona has more prep schools with Division I talent on it than ever before, but yeah sure that's a hurdle for any coach taking the Arizona job.

People are looking for excuses to hold on to this man at all costs and it's driving me insane. Stockholm syndrome at its finest.
I am definitely afflicted. I am still holding on to the promise of CSM 2013-2014. The light is getting very faint at the end of the tunnel.
SCCats

Post by SCCats »

ChooChooCat wrote:People are looking for excuses to hold on to Miller at all costs and it's driving me insane. Stockholm syndrome at its finest.
That’s why I keep pointing out the excuses: there really seems to be one for every season, for every purpose.

We’re a top 10 in the country job/program getting 25th in the country results.

Enough.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

SCCats wrote:
ChooChooCat wrote:People are looking for excuses to hold on to Miller at all costs and it's driving me insane. Stockholm syndrome at its finest.
That’s why I keep pointing out the excuses: there really seems to be one for every season, for every purpose.

Enough.
last 4 years its more like 40th in the country results, or worse.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

ChooChooCat wrote:

People are looking for excuses to hold on to Miller at all costs and it's driving me insane. Stockholm syndrome at its finest.
Well regardless of my thoughts the people in charge and many of the key boosters still like Miller so he isn’t going anywhere.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

azcat49 wrote:
ChooChooCat wrote:

Well regardless of my thoughts the people in charge and many of the key boosters still like Miller so he isn’t going anywhere.
Was just about to post I was sorry for coming hard at you for that my man, I'm just real upset with the shenanigans going on with this program. You're right Miller ain't going nowhere and may never at this point honestly.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

No issues Choo. I am as frustrated as anyone but to me college basketball is so different than in Lute days it’s hard to tell the effectiveness of a coach at a top program now.

Roster turnover annually is endless and those players are just not invested like they used to be. Like Grant Jarrett said, it’s a pit stop for them. Sure they play hard and want to win, but it’s not like it used to be.

We once had a really good football program and our fans ran that into the ground and we have paid that price for two decades. Would hate to see it happen to our beloved basketball program. Miller will know when to say when

Edit: would love to hear about the shenanigans though :)
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

ASUHATER! wrote:
SCCats wrote:

Enough.
last 4 years its more like 40th in the country results, or worse.
Dont worry about winning power conference regular season and tournaments in that span or getting railroaded by espn
Statfreak77

Post by Statfreak77 »

Wrong.

I am smarter than the dipshits running our AD.
Statfreak77

Post by Statfreak77 »

Thoroughly looking forward to Arizona losing to Northern Iowa or Utah State in the tournament this season!
CatFanOneMil

Post by CatFanOneMil »

Everyone forgets to look at the fat tails in the data curve...thats where the important stuff is...ESPECIALLY in something with as many variables as college basketball...

Besides the powers that determine if a coach stays or gets the boot in Az are not using the same standard that the fans are using...this fan board is an anomaly...McKale is filled up to the brim almost every game, win or lose...THAT is a much better indicator of what any group of donors is going to do than how many X/O' are in the win loss column...

When UCLA fills up Pauley for an entire season we can pay attention to what their fans say, same goes for any other school out there...

College basketball is a product sold to the public as part of a PR campaign for the University that LIVES off of public support...I would suggest that the closest we ever got to firing Miller came 2 years ago and the boosters said "No, not til we know the whole story"...because the product may have taken a hit nationally, but its the public here in Tucson that determines it viability...

Sales of seats in McKale are still pretty solid...not so in other Pac 12 schools...

Thats your fat tail right there.

Final fours are HUGE anomalies...almost never happen especially in the Pac 12...
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

CatFanOneMil wrote:Everyone forgets to look at the fat tails in the data curve...thats where the important stuff is...ESPECIALLY in something with as many variables as college basketball...

Besides the powers that determine if a coach stays or gets the boot in Az are not using the same standard that the fans are using...this fan board is an anomaly...McKale is filled up to the brim almost every game, win or lose...THAT is a much better indicator of what any group of donors is going to do than how many X/O' are in the win loss column...

When UCLA fills up Pauley for an entire season we can pay attention to what their fans say, same goes for any other school out there...

College basketball is a product sold to the public as part of a PR campaign for the University that LIVES off of public support...I would suggest that the closest we ever got to firing Miller came 2 years ago and the boosters said "No, not til we know the whole story"...because the product may have taken a hit nationally, but its the public here in Tucson that determines it viability...

Sales of seats in McKale are still pretty solid...not so in other Pac 12 schools...

Thats your fat tail right there.

Final fours are HUGE anomalies...almost never happen especially in the Pac 12...
The powers that be are using the standards that they really like Sean Miller as a person as their reasoning and won't give any money if he's not the coach. That's the world we live in now as Arizona fans, yay. Attendance, while still good, is down this year as well FWIW.

Final Fours are anomalies, but that's not the primary issue any more. In two games this season we broke two negative records in Arizona history. Not even last year's patchwork team or Miller's first team here could pull off those catastrophes, yet here we are.
FreeSpiritCat

Post by FreeSpiritCat »

dovecanyoncat wrote:
Postmaster wrote:Will the real Dovecanyon Sock, Please Stan’s up?

I’m guessing Merkin may be the only one elderly enough to get that reference
I'm willing to bet Merkin and I have the same birth years. I'd go two or three bucks easy.
I'm betting I'm within a year of Merkin. I was born in 1959.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Catintheheat wrote:
dovecanyoncat wrote:
Postmaster wrote:Will the real Dovecanyon Sock, Please Stan’s up?

I’m guessing Merkin may be the only one elderly enough to get that reference
I'm willing to bet Merkin and I have the same birth years. I'd go two or three bucks easy.
I'm betting I'm within a year of Merkin. I was born in 1959.

I think Merk is only a year or two older than me. I was born in 1964.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
84Cat

Post by 84Cat »

I was born in 61. What a bunch of old farts