Sean Miller

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Longhorned

Re: Sean Miller

Post by Longhorned »

CatMG wrote:
Longhorned wrote:
If only the NCAA could move that fast. A whole 24 hours for a thorough review (on a weekend even).
The NCAA did clear him, not just MSU. They did move that fast. For MSU. Which leads to the question: WTF?
CatMG

Post by CatMG »

Something tells me that all these programs will one by one be cleared of any wrongdoing and Miller and Arizona will be left "holding the bag.". It will be the NCAA's way of "cleaning up the mess."
Catintheheat

Post by Catintheheat »

I agree. If Miller goes down college basketball and college football needs to go down. All major programs are guilty.
psiclist23

Post by psiclist23 »

Here I thought Miller was a very smart guy. But only an idiot would ever talk about ANYTHING illegal or against the rules ON THE PHONE.
NYCat

Post by NYCat »

Catintheheat wrote:I agree. If Miller goes down college basketball and college football needs to go down. All major programs are guilty.
Does he have proof he could give to the NCAA? If not it turns into a he said/she said. We all know schools like Kentucky, Kansas, Duke, UNC cheat but where's the evidence like being on tape discussing $100k to secure a player? Unless of course Miller kept a spreadsheet
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

WE'RE BACK!

Just have to clear Trier now. Awesome news.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

FUCK YES!!!!!

Bear Down.
KillerKlown

Post by KillerKlown »

Longhorned wrote:WE'RE BACK!

Wait what! Clarify immediately! I'm desperate.
Mike Luke's burner account.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

I’m on the “Fuck You” train. Make me an Arizona FBi shirt. Ride or die.
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Miller is taking tonight off. No suspension. Miller and Arizona are fighting this together. Ayton is playing tonight. We're waiting to hear on Trier.
jajoyce

Post by jajoyce »

KillerKlown wrote:
Longhorned wrote:WE'RE BACK!

Wait what! Clarify immediately! I'm desperate.
Doug Haller and Jeff Goodman tweet. AZ released statement.
SunnyAZ

Post by SunnyAZ »

Longhorned wrote:Miller is taking tonight off. No suspension. Miller and Arizona are fighting this together. Ayton is playing tonight. We're waiting to hear on Trier.
Give me a tweet! Some verification lol
NYCat

Post by NYCat »

Last edited by NYCat on Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KillerKlown

Post by KillerKlown »

I'm all in.
Mike Luke's burner account.
Postmaster

Post by Postmaster »

Well that is some muy grande scrotum
phxcat23

Post by phxcat23 »

"Confident that I will be vindicated"....leads me to think the university and Miller are keeping a huge secret on the whole investigation, or we are digging ourselves a really really big hole. I'm leaning that they know something a lot of us don't. Unfortunately it's hurting our future.
EastCoastCat

Post by EastCoastCat »

Fuck yeah, I'm all in too.

Rally the troops, circle the wagons, man the fort, etc...

Let's fight these motherfucking hypocrites.
3goggles

Post by 3goggles »

phxcat23 wrote:"Confident that I will be vindicated"....leads me to think the university and Miller are keeping a huge secret on the whole investigation, or we are digging ourselves a really really big hole. I'm leaning that they know something a lot of us don't. Unfortunately it's hurting our future.
God damn it I hope you are correct and we sue the shit out of ESPN and they call it uofaspn after we are done suing them!
Frybry02

Post by Frybry02 »

Miller is so confident they will beat Oregon that he is allowing Romar to coach. This is very Kerr-esque!
NYCat

Post by NYCat »

Arizona signed off on it, think he's keeping his job. Or he's fighting this, maybe even in court.
Last edited by NYCat on Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TatetheGreat

Post by TatetheGreat »

Why keep him out tonight if he's confident he'll be vindicated? Maybe he just means okay, you got me, but this is widespread in college hoops.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

You are all in or out. Make your choice fellas.

Bring me a final 4. Fuck it, a natty.
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
SunnyAZ

Post by SunnyAZ »

phxcat23 wrote:"Confident that I will be vindicated"....leads me to think the university and Miller are keeping a huge secret on the whole investigation, or we are digging ourselves a really really big hole. I'm leaning that they know something a lot of us don't. Unfortunately it's hurting our future.
Or they know there is no evidence and they know the 'source' (probably Dawkins) is lying. If the FBI had that info why would they not let it out?
jsbowl16

Post by jsbowl16 »

They might think it will be easier on the team if he isnt on the sidelines. It is also great that ESPN wasted time and money sending their investigative reporters to Eugene and now he doesnt have to talk to any of them after the game.
phxcat23

Post by phxcat23 »

jsbowl16 wrote:They might think it will be easier on the team if he isnt on the sidelines. It is also great that ESPN wasted time and money sending their investigative reporters to Eugene and now he doesnt have to talk to any of them after the game.
Yeah, the media shitstorm is probably the main reason for him not being there. Imagine what a distraction that would be to the program. Just easier to let Romar manage this one.
zonagrad

Post by zonagrad »

I'm amused at the reactions from the national media and local media. And even fans. But it's still all based on leaks and unnamed sources. And I love that many fans aren't about to jump ship. Look, if Miller did what he's alleged to have done, you can't argue anything but dismissal. But nothing has been made official. I don't care for the burning torches and pitchfork mentality. I want proof. Not some bullshit leak with no attribution. I think we're all hoping it's not true because we selfishly love our program. But in addition to that, I'd love to see all the reactionaries eat shit if Sean Miller really is vindicated. That would really make him a witch of the highest order. And how can you not root for that?
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Olsondogg wrote:I’m on the “Fuck You” train. Make me an Arizona FBi shirt. Ride or die.
Hell yeah me too... ride or die. Bear down
phxcat23

Post by phxcat23 »

zonagrad wrote:I'm amused at the reactions from the national media and local media. And even fans. But it's still all based on leaks and unnamed sources. And I love that many fans aren't about to jump ship. Look, if Miller did what he's alleged to have done, you can't argue anything but dismissal. But nothing has been made official. I don't care for the burning torches and pitchfork mentality. I want proof. Not some bullshit leak with no attribution. I think we're all hoping it's not true because we selfishly love our program. But in addition to that, I'd love to see all the reactionaries eat shit if Sean Miller really is vindicated. That would really make him a witch of the highest order. And how can you not root for that?
I'm rooting that there's more conversation and information about ASM outbidding other schools to get Ayton, and that all of this is on record and just hasn't come out yet. And Miller was just the man to get them to say it on the phone, so they can take down even more programs.
WildcatStunner

Post by WildcatStunner »

Olsondogg wrote:You are all in or out. Make your choice fellas.

All in. Let's fucking go!
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

SunnyAZ wrote:
Longhorned wrote:Miller is taking tonight off. No suspension. Miller and Arizona are fighting this together. Ayton is playing tonight. We're waiting to hear on Trier.
What tweet?!?
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Fuck that all in...

Win and vacate
jsbowl16

Post by jsbowl16 »

If Sean Millers greatest feat in his head coaching career is getting Dick Vitale fired, he deserves a spot on the Mount Rushmore of coaches for doing everyone a huge favor.
phxcat23

Post by phxcat23 »

I'm all in!

CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

phxcat23 wrote:
jsbowl16 wrote:They might think it will be easier on the team if he isnt on the sidelines. It is also great that ESPN wasted time and money sending their investigative reporters to Eugene and now he doesnt have to talk to any of them after the game.
Yeah, the media shitstorm is probably the main reason for him not being there. Imagine what a distraction that would be to the program. Just easier to let Romar manage this one.
Yup give him the. Ight iff sonhe doesn’t have to real let Romar donhis thing.

Love it.

Double birds up.
CatMG

Post by CatMG »

While I am going to temper my optimism, this does seem like good news given the circumstances. Because if the reports about what was said caught by wiretap are true, it would seem Miller would have no chance to win this. So maybe the leak isn't true or there is more to the story that we aren't hearing.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

zonagrad wrote:I'm amused at the reactions from the national media and local media. And even fans. But it's still all based on leaks and unnamed sources. And I love that many fans aren't about to jump ship. Look, if Miller did what he's alleged to have done, you can't argue anything but dismissal. But nothing has been made official. I don't care for the burning torches and pitchfork mentality. I want proof. Not some bullshit leak with no attribution. I think we're all hoping it's not true because we selfishly love our program. But in addition to that, I'd love to see all the reactionaries eat shit if Sean Miller really is vindicated. That would really make him a witch of the highest order. And how can you not root for that?
Fuck Larry Scott

Fuck the pac 12

Fuck the NCAA

Fuck bilias vitale ESPN and the rest

Ride or die. Go cats bear down.
SunnyAZ

Post by SunnyAZ »

y'all hear Bilas, Greenberg, and Jay in the morning on CGD? They were trash. 'The facts are the facts', 'you can't run from the truth', stuff like that. Then they go on to say there is no way Miller ever coaches in CBB again and Ayton isn't going to play this year. Lmao
CatsbyAZ

Post by CatsbyAZ »

Didn't even realize that last point!

All in, win and vacate!

F the system!
“The force behind the movement of time is a mourning that will not be comforted.” author Marilynne Robinson
SunnyAZ

Post by SunnyAZ »

CalStateTempe wrote:
SunnyAZ wrote:
What tweet?!?
The Goodman tweet is what I was looking for
prh

Post by prh »

ALL IN

Irish27

Post by Irish27 »

2019 & 2021 Basketball RAP Winner/2022 Football RAP Winner
dovecanyoncat

Post by dovecanyoncat »

So far the Maginot line is holding. Next up ... Sean Mad Max Miller in THUNDERDOME!
“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

~ Wilhoit's Law
dovecanyoncat

Post by dovecanyoncat »

Irish27 wrote:
Cuck Vitale
“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

~ Wilhoit's Law
prh

Post by prh »

Irish27 wrote:
holy shit he sounds like random whiny fans on twitter
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Captain Obvious

Post by Captain Obvious »

prh wrote:
Irish27 wrote:
Typical Dukie V drivel. He's always talking but never has anything to say.
pdx123

Post by pdx123 »

Captain Obvious wrote:
prh wrote:
Irish27 wrote:
Typical Dukie V drivel. He's always talking but never has anything to say.
To quote James Brown, "Talking loud, and sayin' nothin'."
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

All in... I believe Miller.

If he is arrogant, stupid, and dishonest enough (and out University Admin is gullible enough) to believe him if he is lying, then I will have misjudged him completely from the start.

I have been pretty unwavering until last night’s news which I accepted as fact. I am sticking to my original guns. RR proved me right and I wish I was wrong... CSM please prove me right and make me happy.
Captain Obvious

Post by Captain Obvious »

Harvey Specter wrote:

All in... I believe Miller.

If he is arrogant, stupid, and dishonest enough (and out University Admin is gullible enough) to believe him if he is lying, then I will have misjudged him completely from the start.

I have been pretty unwavering until last night’s news which I accepted as fact. I am sticking to my original guns. RR proved me right and I wish I was wrong... CSM please prove me right and make me happy.
I'm sticking with Miller until there's definitive evidence not to. So far I've seen no definitive evidence.
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

TatetheGreat wrote:Why keep him out tonight if he's confident he'll be vindicated? Maybe he just means okay, you got me, but this is widespread in college hoops.
Because he would be a distraction until the smoke clears... it is the right thing to do.

Rich Rodriguez he is not.

PS - If he is vindicated, Jet better be taken off the McKale intro video. Go cheer for UW, M*********** - your fake little brother’s Alma mater