Sean Miller

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

EastCoastCat

Re: Sean Miller

Post by EastCoastCat »

zonagrad wrote:I'm amused at the reactions from the national media and local media. And even fans. But it's still all based on leaks and unnamed sources. And I love that many fans aren't about to jump ship. Look, if Miller did what he's alleged to have done, you can't argue anything but dismissal. But nothing has been made official. I don't care for the burning torches and pitchfork mentality. I want proof. Not some bullshit leak with no attribution. I think we're all hoping it's not true because we selfishly love our program. But in addition to that, I'd love to see all the reactionaries eat shit if Sean Miller really is vindicated. That would really make him a witch of the highest order. And how can you not root for that?
This.
midnightx

Post by midnightx »

The anger Vitale has towards Arizona is very strange. Did he not get over the two beatings Miller's squad gave to Duke in 2011 and 2013? Or is he still pissed at Lute for calling him Dukey-V? Vitale is almost giddy over this.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

midnightx wrote:The anger Vitale has towards Arizona is very strange. Did he not get over the two beatings Miller's squad gave to Duke in 2011 and 2013? Or is he still pissed at Lute for calling him Dukey-V? Vitale is almost giddy over this.
Meanwhile Pitino is totally innocent.

Yes that old bald half-blind fuck has a vendetta.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
threenumberones

Post by threenumberones »

Captain Obvious wrote:
Harvey Specter wrote:
Olsondogg wrote:You are all in or out. Make your choice fellas.

Bring me a final 4. Fuck it, a natty.
All in... I believe Miller.

If he is arrogant, stupid, and dishonest enough (and out University Admin is gullible enough) to believe him if he is lying, then I will have misjudged him completely from the start.

I have been pretty unwavering until last night’s news which I accepted as fact. I am sticking to my original guns. RR proved me right and I wish I was wrong... CSM please prove me right and make me happy.
I'm sticking with Miller until there's definitive evidence not to. So far I've seen no definitive evidence.
This is the right answer.
CatzManiac

Post by CatzManiac »

I am hoping 97cats will chime in with some new information...
BBQ wildcat

Post by BBQ wildcat »

I'm all in with Miller. If he says he will be vindicated, I have to believe him. I certainly hope that is the case.
FreeSpiritCat

Post by FreeSpiritCat »

CatMG wrote:While I am going to temper my optimism, this does seem like good news given the circumstances. Because if the reports about what was said caught by wiretap are true, it would seem Miller would have no chance to win this. So maybe the leak isn't true or there is more to the story that we aren't hearing.
this
prh

Post by prh »

BBQ wildcat wrote:I'm all in with Miller. If he says he will be vindicated, I have to believe him. I certainly hope that is the case.
It seems reasonable that he wouldn't have added that part if he didn't believe it too
3goggles

Post by 3goggles »

It is so hard to watch basketball right now!
3goggles

Post by 3goggles »

Why is nobody making a big deal about josh Jackson and Kansas or miles bridges and MSU but they killing us?
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

The best part will be if Sean gets vindicated, none of these tools will get any access.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

3goggles wrote:Why is nobody making a big deal about josh Jackson and Kansas or miles bridges and MSU but they killing us?
The evidence isn't as strong. That's why
2018 Bear Down Wildcats Conference Championship Challenge Champion
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

I Just heard an interesting theory that makes sense with the timing.

Did ESPN report it wrong? Ayton signed with UA in 2016 and this call is from 2017. Did ASM try to pay Miller to get Ayton after the draft with the ASM team?
KillerKlown

Post by KillerKlown »

3goggles wrote:Why is nobody making a big deal about josh Jackson and Kansas or miles bridges and MSU but they killing us?
If this was coach K they would be saying how it's understandable given the nature of recruiting and that everybody's doing it. Fuck 'em all.
Mike Luke's burner account.
Newportcat

Post by Newportcat »

CalStateTempe wrote:
zonagrad wrote:I'm amused at the reactions from the national media and local media. And even fans. But it's still all based on leaks and unnamed sources. And I love that many fans aren't about to jump ship. Look, if Miller did what he's alleged to have done, you can't argue anything but dismissal. But nothing has been made official. I don't care for the burning torches and pitchfork mentality. I want proof. Not some bullshit leak with no attribution. I think we're all hoping it's not true because we selfishly love our program. But in addition to that, I'd love to see all the reactionaries eat shit if Sean Miller really is vindicated. That would really make him a witch of the highest order. And how can you not root for that?
Fuck Larry Scott

Fuck the pac 12

Fuck the NCAA

Fuck bilias vitale ESPN and the rest

Ride or die. Go cats bear down.
Fuck Yes me too...fuck these motherfuckers

Bear the Fuck down
2004 First Team All American Football Poster as voted on by GOAZCATS
dmjcat

Post by dmjcat »

Miller stating that he is innocent and will be vindicated means very little. That is exactly what any lawyer would have his client say in this situation. One has to understand that if Ayton did get $100k then someone has broken Federal Law (that level of payment would have to be reported to the IRS). Millers lawyer would just be trying to keep his client out of jail.

I certainly hope he is vindicated......but the evidence at hand is pretty damning. I still can't believe the UA has not finished their own internal investigation. If we are guilty then we need to do exactly what Hank of Sb has been calling for.........withdraw from the PAC12 tourney and the NCAA tourney and Self Sanction ASAP. Bottom line - we need to get past this as fast as we can. Prolonging the misery just to see this team flame out in the 2nd round of the tourney is not worth it. If we sanction now (with the NCAA's blessing) the next coach can start recruiting on a clean slate. I know this is hard for the average Millenial Message Board Poster who wants instant gratification, but we need to think about the long term future of the program, not the tourney next month.

If we did end up canning Miller and self sanctioning a great deal of this mess could be in the rear view mirror as quickly as April...after hiring a new coach. Heeke would have cleaned up RRods mess with an excellent hire and ridded us of the Miller stench with, hopefully, an excellent hire. Letting it drag on means future sanctions (2019 and possibly beyond) in which case any new coach is at least 2 years away from having any sort of minimally acceptable recruiting class.

What really worries me, actually terrifies me, is that the NCAA might not get around to sorting out this mess for 2-3 years (they are going to be very busy with the investigations) in which case the new coach may not be able to recruit anything other than 2 star players for 3-4 years until the mess is settled. That would effectively kill the UA BBall program. We need to get past this disaster ASAP.
Last edited by dmjcat on Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newportcat

Post by Newportcat »

dovecanyoncat wrote:
Irish27 wrote:
Cuck Vitale
When he dies I will find his grave and piss on it...sorry if that is too harsh
dmjcat

Post by dmjcat »

Because Yahoo didn't put out a story stating that Coach Self was wiretapped arranging for a $100K payment for Josh Jackson (and neither was Izzo).
SunnyAZ

Post by SunnyAZ »

I like how ESPN has an Arizona tab in their scroller but no one on ESPN has questioned the validity of their source.
Last edited by SunnyAZ on Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ghostwhitehorse

Post by ghostwhitehorse »

Newportcat wrote:
dovecanyoncat wrote:
Irish27 wrote:
Cuck Vitale
When he dies I will find his grave and piss on it...sorry if that is too harsh
I'm tempted to make a corpse marionette out of him myself. . . but I think ESPN has beaten me to the punch.
NYCat

Post by NYCat »

Can't imagine Miller fighting back unless he's delusional and stupid, otherwise must be confident enough to fight and be vindicated even if his reputation is shot. But I just can't see how I can't see how discussing $100k to secure Ayton's commitment could be misinterpreted. Miller discussed it but never took the money? Miller took the money and pocketed it? Dawkins offered a $100k bribe to Miller to get Ayton to sign with ASM? $100k to keep Ayton from going playing overseas? Miller was working with the FBI and that's why he told Dawkins to deal with Miller not Book on money issues/set-up?

Unfortunately I think it might be $100k to keep Ayton from going overseas. Think Jerry Meyer said repeatedly before Ayton's commitment that he would never play college hoops. The ESPN article said this call supposedly happened after Ayton already had committed and this money would be needed to keep him from going overseas.
Last edited by NYCat on Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

dmjcat wrote:I certainly hope he is vindicated......but the evidence at hand is pretty damning.
Care to lay out this evidence for those of us who aren’t seeing it?
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
TatetheGreat

Post by TatetheGreat »

We are gonna get sandbagged the rest of the way...no more Trier and shitty seeding in the hardest bracket. The season will be vacated and the NCAA will sanction us like we're DPRK once we have the transcripts. Lean years ahead but I think we ultimately rebound unlike a UNLV.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

NYCat wrote:Can't imagine Miller fighting back unless he's delusional and stupid, otherwise must be confident enough to fight and be vindicated even if his reputation is shot. But I just can't see how I can't see how discussing $100k to secure Ayton's commitment could be misinterpreted. Miller discussed it but never took the money? Miller took the money and pocketed it? Dawkins offered a $100k bribe to Miller to get Ayton to sign with ASM? $100k to keep Ayton from going playing overseas? Miller was working with the FBI and that's why he told Dawkins to deal with Miller not Book on money issues/set-up?

Unfortunately I think it might be $100k to keep Ayton from going overseas. Think Jerry Meyer said repeatedly before Ayton's commitment that he would never play college hoops. The ESPN article said this call supposedly happened after Ayton already had committed and this money would be needed to keep him from going overseas.
If the bold is true which timing wise it could be ESPN could be done for
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

dmjcat wrote:Miller stating that he is innocent and will be vindicated means very little. That is exactly what any lawyer would have his client say in this situation. One has to understand that if Ayton did get $100k then someone has broken Federal Law (that level of payment would have to be reported to the IRS). Millers lawyer would just be trying to keep his client out of jail.

I certainly hope he is vindicated......but the evidence at hand is pretty damning. I still can't believe the UA has not finished their own internal investigation. If we are guilty then we need to do exactly what Hank of Sb has been calling for.........withdraw from the PAC12 tourney and the NCAA tourney and Self Sanction ASAP. Bottom line - we need to get past this as fast as we can. Prolonging the misery just to see this team flame out in the 2nd round of the tourney is not worth it. If we sanction now (with the NCAA's blessing) the next coach can start recruiting on a clean slate. I know this is hard for the average Millenial Message Board Poster who wants instant gratification, but we need to think about the long term future of the program, not the tourney next month.

If we did end up canning Miller and self sanctioning a great deal of this mess could be in the rear view mirror as quickly as April...after hiring a new coach. Heeke would have cleaned up RRods mess with an excellent hire and ridded us of the Miller stench with, hopefully, an excellent hire. Letting it drag on means future sanctions (2019 and possibly beyond) in which case any new coach is at least 2 years away from having any sort of minimally acceptable recruiting class.
A lot of casual formulations here. The university doesn't rubber stamp somebody's claims of innocence. The deliberation is commensurate with the consequences of backing a statement that you don't have clear evidence to be accurate.
Last edited by Longhorned on Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CatFanOneMil

Post by CatFanOneMil »

I can see this going one of two ways with Miller, either is perfectly acceptable to me:

1. Miller is vindicated like he says the Uni stands behind him and ESPN and the crew take a beating and get sued.

2. He's guilty and he bring the whole fucking house of cards down with him, meaning EVERYONE and he names names and has proof and the NCAA takes a beating and gets sued by the students.

Bring it motherfuckers.
phxcat23

Post by phxcat23 »

Longhorned wrote:
dmjcat wrote:Miller stating that he is innocent and will be vindicated means very little. That is exactly what any lawyer would have his client say in this situation. One has to understand that if Ayton did get $100k then someone has broken Federal Law (that level of payment would have to be reported to the IRS). Millers lawyer would just be trying to keep his client out of jail.

A lot casual formulations here. The university doesn't rubber stamp somebody's claims of innocence. The deliberation is commensurate with the consequences of backing a statement that you don't have clear evidence to be accurate.
The University is not going to put out a joint statement showing support of CSM if they truly don’t believe him. The school has a reputation and regardless of what a lawyer might be feeding them, it would be way easier for the school to just put him on leave and investigate like Louisville did.
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

Olsondogg wrote:You are all in or out. Make your choice fellas.

Bring me a final 4. Fuck it, a natty.
All in. This is all getting me teary eyed. Lets win this shit.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

TatetheGreat wrote:We are gonna get sandbagged the rest of the way...no more Trier and shitty seeding in the hardest bracket. The season will be vacated and the NCAA will sanction us like we're DPRK once we have the transcripts. Lean years ahead but I think we ultimately rebound unlike a UNLV.
We'll probably also fall into a ditch and lose somebody's grandparents in a volcano eruption, but we'll probably get lucky and keep half our skin.
BibbysTowelDude

Post by BibbysTowelDude »

It's not shocking that ESPN would try and protect its cash cow brands ala Duke, UNC, Kentucky etc. They don't give two shits about "Pac-12 After Dark!" That's why you will see turds like Vitale and Goodman talking up the idea that these kids from those schools were just taking meals because of they're poor little hunger pains.
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

CatFanOneMil wrote:I can see this going one of two ways with Miller, either is perfectly acceptable to me:

1. Miller is vindicated like he says the Uni stands behind him and ESPN and the crew take a beating and get sued.

2. He's guilty and he bring the whole fucking house of cards down with him, meaning EVERYONE and he names names and has proof and the NCAA takes a beating and gets sued by the students.

Bring it motherfuckers.
Big media is a powerful tool, aint it? We know our guy and rally behind him. Look outside our circle and see all the pitchforks. Got several ESPN heads weaponizing against CSM. ESPN makes a ton of money off the status quo. Something much bigger at play here. Is Miller going to be the crazy motherfucker who brings it all down?
prh

Post by prh »

BibbysTowelDude wrote:It's not shocking that ESPN would try and protect its cash cow brands ala Duke, UNC, Kentucky etc. They don't give two shits about "Pac-12 After Dark!" That's why you will see turds like Vitale and Goodman talking up the idea that these kids from those schools were just taking meals because of they're poor little hunger pains.
$100 meals...
pc in NM

Post by pc in NM »

phxcat23 wrote:
Longhorned wrote:

A lot casual formulations here. The university doesn't rubber stamp somebody's claims of innocence. The deliberation is commensurate with the consequences of backing a statement that you don't have clear evidence to be accurate.
The University is not going to put out a joint statement showing support of CSM if they truly don’t believe him. The school has a reputation and regardless of what a lawyer might be feeding them, it would be way easier for the school to just put him on leave and investigate like Louisville did.
I doubt that the university could determine, one way or another, whether the contents of a wiretap revealed, definitively, his guilt, or lack thereof, without actually hearing the tape(s) in guestion. Seems unlikely that they'd be made available by the FBI.

Now some extraordinary new evidence (e.g., Miller having reported these conversations to compliance AT THE TIME, or something similar) could immediately change the picture....

What else do any of you see that would resolve the question quickly?
“If you have the choice between humble and cocky, go with cocky. There's always time to be humble later, once you've been proven horrendously, irrevocably wrong.”

― Kinky Friedman
BibbysTowelDude

prh wrote:
BibbysTowelDude wrote:It's not shocking that ESPN would try and protect its cash cow brands ala Duke, UNC, Kentucky etc. They don't give two shits about "Pac-12 After Dark!" That's why you will see turds like Vitale and Goodman talking up the idea that these kids from those schools were just taking meals because of they're poor little hunger pains.
$100 meals...
By the boatload!!!!
BibbysTowelDude

Vitale is absolutely killing Miller and sucking Duke right now.
Irish27

Post by Irish27 »

Jason Scheer thinks Miller will not coach again at the UofA.
2019 & 2021 Basketball RAP Winner/2022 Football RAP Winner
EOCT

Post by EOCT »

atlantakat wrote:If Sean Miller coaches tonight then he, the University and the FBI know some things that Dawkin's lawyer does not. And ESPN might just owe some real big dollars to Sean Miller someday.

If Miller is not on the sidelines tonight, then......

If Ayton does not play tonight, then....

But so much of this story just does not add up. All the money has always flowed from the shoe company and/or the agent to the assistant coaches, the player or the player's family. Why in the world would Sean Miller be telling the runner that he is going to be involved in giving the money to the runner? What ability does Dawkins have to steer Ayton? Is there any evidence that Dawkins had anything to do with Ayton? His family?

What if Miller finds out Book is crooked. FBI is involved and Miller cooperates. FBI gets Miller to talk with Dawkins (Miller directing Dawkins not to go through Book is a huge tell). Miller documents all contacts with Byrne (who decides it would be best not to be in Tucson when the sh*t starts flying). Miller is not part of the first indictment but still gets a friendly visit from the FBI to keep up appearances. Fast forward to this week,Dawkins' lawyer learns that the Miller conversations are going to be used in trial against his client. Keep in mind, its probably about the right time in the prosecution that the feds have to turn over all their evidence to the defendant. So the lawyer leaks the conversations with Miller to distract, to hit back and to destroy Miller in an effort to obfuscate the charges against his client.

The facts will come out but there is a pathway.....

Miller coaching tonight would be huge. And ESPN will be very nervous.
For those who missed it.

Add to the above the question of why anyone in his right mind would talk on the phone like this with a young Assistant to an Agent, or anyone else for that matter. atlantakat's analysis is spot on. And interestingly syncs with 97's report at the very beginning that CSM was ahead of this whole thing and working with the Feds.

All in. Two up.

Try to relax, ESPN---it's only money.
TatetheGreat

Post by TatetheGreat »

Irish27 wrote:Jason Scheer thinks Miller will not coach again at the UofA.
It's a given. Miller is done here.
prh

Post by prh »

I really like how people wanted to wait until we had hard evidence of RR's wrongdoing before turning on him, but are more than happy to turn on Miller based off unsubstantiated leaks
WildcatStunner

Post by WildcatStunner »

prh wrote:I really like how people wanted to wait until we had hard evidence of RR's wrongdoing before turning on him, but are more than happy to turn on Miller based off unsubstantiated leaks
It is some illness they have where they feel that football should be in the limelight regardless of how shitty the coach was. They hate the fact that Arizona IS a basketball school.
Irish27

Post by Irish27 »

Gladiator Cat

Post by Gladiator Cat »

ESPN and its executives and commentators are rabid attack dogs that are fully compromised and their shameful actions are a coordinated effort to look official on news matters and try to maintain or expand a declining market share. What a bunch of lying, contemptible disgusting vipers and sharks. ESPN cannot be bankrupted soon enough.

Nothing happens by accident or circumstance. Sean Miller on some level has been targeted and is being used as the sacrificial lamb because he was very careless and maybe even stupid to the point of arrogant hubris by talking openly on a phone. That was his weak attack vector for unleashing this most recent shit show.

Putting aside all of the dark, hypocritical scumminess of modern college sports and ESPN as a facilitator of the status quo, there is no walking this back with respect to Sean.

Sean Miller on some level got caught doing what other coaches know how to do better. Maybe he got greedy or just arrogant, but if he is not a FBI mole then he was stunningly careless. All of the top 20-30 schools pay for play, and all of the scumbags at ESPN and the NCAA have known this for years.

This is what America has become, one giant ******* systemic minefield of fraud, greed, delusion and lies to keep the BS party going one more year.

College sporting is no different. They all do it and everyone including the disgraceful dishonest hacks at ESPN and the NCAA know it too. Their all involved in the amateur money shit show.

When Miller talks of vindication its not what you think. Sean Miller is basically telling the NCAA and the world of college sports that I will be vindicated in two ways.

This may be Sean Millers game plan:

Either I (Sean Miller) will be fully vindicated in a court of law with finding’s exonerating me and proven innocent with damages, or if pushed to the end and my career and program is destroyed and I’m singled out as the scapegoat for most of the disgusting blatant lies of paying high profile athletes while billionaire executives at the top of the sporting money tree continue blocking the exposure of the college fraud and lies associated with the amateur status charade and allowing the controlled fraud to continue unabated to deceive the stupid masses and continue to make billion of dollars annually based on a lie, I will vindicate myself (Sean Miller) by burning the whole damn scummy harmful lie of amateur college basketball and football by association to the ground.

Rightly or wrongly Sean Millers career has already been irrevocably harmed. There is little chance he will recover from this in any real capacity.

On some level if not fully in-bed with the FBI and given complete immunity, he has been caught and involved in decades old college industry shady practices of pay for play and with that come consequences.

My problem is if he is singled out, If I were him I would go out with guns a blazing and burn the whole fucking disgusting amateur athletic facade to the ground if its possible.
Hank of sb

Post by Hank of sb »

Gladiator Cat wrote:ESPN and its executives and commentators are rabid attack dogs that are fully compromised and their shameful actions are a coordinated effort to look official on news matters and try to maintain or expand a declining market share. What a bunch of lying, contemptible disgusting vipers and sharks. ESPN cannot be bankrupted soon enough.

Nothing happens by accident or circumstance. Sean Miller on some level has been targeted and is being used as the sacrificial lamb because he was very careless and maybe even stupid to the point of arrogant hubris by talking openly on a phone. That was his weak attack vector for unleashing this most recent shit show.

Putting aside all of the dark, hypocritical scumminess of modern college sports and ESPN as a facilitator of the status quo, there is no walking this back with respect to Sean.

Sean Miller on some level got caught doing what other coaches know how to do better. Maybe he got greedy or just arrogant, but if he is not a FBI mole then he was stunningly careless. All of the top 20-30 schools pay for play, and all of the scumbags at ESPN and the NCAA have known this for years.

This is what America has become, one giant ******* systemic minefield of fraud, greed, delusion and lies to keep the BS party going one more year.

College sporting is no different. They all do it and everyone including the disgraceful dishonest hacks at ESPN and the NCAA know it too. Their all involved in the amateur money shit show.

When Miller talks of vindication its not what you think. Sean Miller is basically telling the NCAA and the world of college sports that I will be vindicated in two ways.

This may be Sean Millers game plan:

Either I (Sean Miller) will be fully vindicated in a court of law with finding’s exonerating me and proven innocent with damages, or if pushed to the end and my career and program is destroyed and I’m singled out as the scapegoat for most of the disgusting blatant lies of paying high profile athletes while billionaire executives at the top of the sporting money tree continue blocking the exposure of the college fraud and lies associated with the amateur status charade and allowing the controlled fraud to continue unabated to deceive the stupid masses and continue to make billion of dollars annually based on a lie, I will vindicate myself (Sean Miller) by burning the whole damn scummy harmful lie of amateur college basketball and football by association to the ground.

Rightly or wrongly Sean Millers career has already been irrevocably harmed. There is little chance he will recover from this in any real capacity.

On some level if not fully in-bed with the FBI and given complete immunity, he has been caught and involved in decades old college industry shady practices of pay for play and with that come consequences.

My problem is if he is singled out, If I were him I would go out with guns a blazing and burn the whole fucking disgusting amateur athletic facade to the ground if its possible.
He won't be singled out. They already got Rick Pitino. They will get Bruce Pearl as this is his second rodeo. USC comes to mind, and they'll throw in Oklahoma State and/or Miami and call it a day.

As for your scorched earth scenario, not sure how that works out. But if you are correct that SM has been "irrevocably harmed" and it sure looks like he has been, Arizona has been harmed, too. Which is exactly why the two parties have to go separate ways.
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

Wow. I leave for a few hours to watch Black Panther and now there's talk of vindication.

No idea what to believe or think at the moment. I'm happy that Ayton is eligible, and I hope our guys get a big win tonight.
Irish27

Post by Irish27 »

Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

Anyone happen to know why Schlabach has it out for AZ when there are bigger fish to fry in Durham, Lawrence, and Lexington?
Newportcat

Post by Newportcat »

Millers career is not harmed forever

Look at Quin Snyder

Miller can go be an assistant in the NBA and then maybe a head coach where all this stuff is perfectly legal

Miller will be fine

College never again but I have zero idea why anyone under the current system would want to coach major college basketball
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Sooooo .... why is Miller getting fired?
Irish27

Post by Irish27 »

NYCat

Post by NYCat »

Chicat wrote: Sooooo .... why is Miller getting fired?
Irish27 wrote:
Last edited by NYCat on Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.