Ivan Rabb

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

gumby

Re: Ivan Rabb

Post by gumby »

Macho Grande wrote:
Bosy Billups wrote:

Wait, think I see them...

But wait. Button said Rabb airballed the first free throw. And he confirmed it all with research. Maybe he just doesn't know what an airball is. :roll:

ButtonSalmon wrote:Funny and true story...

The game was tied at 67 with Rabb on the line shooting two, no time left...

...all of them except Barnes were decked out in heavy Arizona gear and they walked in just as Rabb was shooting his first FT, he noticed them come in and airballed the first FT, he did hit the second for the win though.
Tied at 64, but the first shot is an airball.

53 second mark.

Right where I want to be.
gumby

Post by gumby »

ButtonSalmon

Post by ButtonSalmon »

Macho Grande wrote:
Bosy Billups wrote:

But wait. Button said Rabb airballed the first free throw. And he confirmed it all with research. Maybe he just doesn't know what an airball is. :roll:

...all of them except Barnes were decked out in heavy Arizona gear and they walked in just as Rabb was shooting his first FT, he noticed them come in and airballed the first FT, he did hit the second for the win though.

Huh, of all things THAT is what you are gonna nitpick. That was an airball in every sense of the word, he didnt hit the rim and barely touched the net.

Thanks to some of you for being understanding, again there was no intent to troll or mislead, it was a funny story that he insisted was true I have sent him a msg providing some of the comments and information you have provided and I will await his response, he was very clear, however, that they landed 10:45 and were able to make it just in time for the last few seconds when he shot those last two FTs, once of which was an airball just as they walked in court side. I suppose there is a chance it is a tall tale though he has never been inclined to tell me tall tales before so I dont know, the intention was nothing more than to pass on some neat info.

I will be certain from now on to confirm anything I do post from those that I am friends with who did usually get the type of information that is in paid premium forums, before I post here to avoid this in the future.

Look forward to chatting with you all and a special thanks to those who were kind enough to welcome me to the board. I come in peace and only looking to make friends with other Cat fans. I like this place better than the old Goazcats, though it was a nice free board for the time I lurked, I did miss the mutiny and not sure what it was about but I am glad the core group of posters from there were able to stick together and build another nice community.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Not an airball! It clearly brushed the net.

air ball
noun BASKETBALL informal
noun: airball
a shot that misses the backboard, rim, and net entirely.

Nice shot buddy!
ButtonSalmon

Post by ButtonSalmon »

gumby wrote:
I also think Ash is gone, I think Tarc is staying. But did hear the last two days that he is giving serious thought of a return after getting some feedback that he may end up in the D league for a few years and another year here could really help him. These things of course are always hard to predict.
ButtonSalmon

Post by ButtonSalmon »

Merkin wrote:Not an airball! It clearly brushed the net.

air ball
noun BASKETBALL informal

Nice shot buddy!
Ok, ok, if you want to split hairs, I think most people, including the esteemed Gumby above, would call that an airball without many people arguing with them but I understand it is the offseason and we have nothing better to do so I will stand corrected that he did not shoot an airball, he shot a brick.

I think I will head back over to facebook, the conversations tend to be a little more civil and welcoming when people are using real names. But it has been fun, I will lurk, read and chime in now and then.
Last edited by ButtonSalmon on Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

air ball
noun BASKETBALL informal

Nice shot buddy!
Wow, whoever wrote that doesn't watch basketball. Net doesn't count.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Haha, just messing Button. Chill dude. this is the off season.

Forgot what thread it was in, but CBCat said he saw BAsh's mom in a motorized wheelchair, so finances may be a concern.

D League only pays $25K at the most. He can easily make $100K in Europe, but he could with a little work and a little getting mad do a Solomon Hill and put himself back into the draft.
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

Yea thats the first time I've heard the net counting too
gumby

Post by gumby »

ButtonSalmon wrote:

air ball
noun BASKETBALL informal

Nice shot buddy!
Ok, ok, if you want to split hairs, I think most people, including the esteemed Gumby above, would call that an airball without many people arguing with them but I understand it is the offseason and we have nothing better to do so I will stand corrected that he did not shoot an airball, he shot a brick.

I think I will head back over to facebook, the conversations tend to be a little more civil and welcoming when people are using real names. But it has been fun, I will lurk, read and chime in now and then.
You stay as long as you want. (But I think Merkin was just kidding).
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Yea sorry, didn't mean to push your button Button.

Just bored at work.
Macho Grande

Post by Macho Grande »

ButtonSalmon wrote:
Macho Grande wrote:
Bosy Billups wrote:

Huh, of all things THAT is what you are gonna nitpick. That was an airball in every sense of the word, he didnt hit the rim and barely touched the net.

Thanks to some of you for being understanding, again there was no intent to troll or mislead, it was a funny story that he insisted was true I have sent him a msg providing some of the comments and information you have provided and I will await his response, he was very clear, however, that they landed 10:45 and were able to make it just at the same few seconds when he shot those last two FTs, once of which was an airball just as they walked in court side. I suppose there is a chance it is a tall tale though he has never been inclined to tell me tall tales before so I dont know, the intention was nothing more than to pass on some neat info.

It looked like it glanced off the front of the rim in the first video posted. Gumby's showed a better angle. My apologies for that. Regardless, your story is full of shit just like your last one was about the Xavier player who doesn't have any eligibility left. You said you researched this one, but didn't even bother to check what time the Warriors' plane landed that night to see if your story might add up or not. And now I see you've been in the arch rivals forum saying that you've been having direct conversations with Josh Pastner about him taking the ASU job. Sure you have. :roll:

Not sure what your angle is. But you're obviously not smart enough to pull it off, so just stop trying.
ButtonSalmon

Post by ButtonSalmon »

Merkin wrote:Haha, just messing Button. Chill dude. this is the off season.

Forgot what thread it was in, but CBCat said he saw BAsh's mom in a motorized wheelchair, so finances may be a concern.

D League only pays $25K at the most. He can easily make $100K in Europe, but he could with a little work and a little getting mad do a Solomon Hill and put himself back into the draft.
Ha, sorry that went over my head, no problem, no hard feelings. I probably take this shit too personal and seriously, give me time to learn the dynamics of the place a little better and I will learn to roll with the ribbing and sarcasm. :D

And yes, same with Stan's mom, I guess she is battling cancer, some of these guys need money as soon as possible to take care of family and loved ones and I certainly never hold that against them. Would be great to have him back and I think it would him a lot but if he has a chance to take care of mom without ruining a shot at the big leages, then a few years in the D league wont hurt I suppose.

IF we were to get lucky and Tarc and Ash come back along with our new editions I dont think we would miss a beat, but with only Tarc and not Bash and not getting Rabb could make us a little thin on the front line and we would certainly be a much more guard oreinted team bit that is not a horrible thing, would be interesting to see how Miller changes his offense up playing small ball.

Anyway, my apologies for taking the ribbing too personally. I am definitely going to clear up this Kerr story one way or another, if not for all of you, who may not even care at this point, but I wanna know now because some of you have certainly posted information that would seem to make it a very difficult task timing wise, but again, he insisted it was 100% true, I am not gonna throw anyone under the bus and mention names but the info came from a former player.

Anyway, I will be around, I like this place, lots of variety and nice job creating it, hope it continues to grow, there is a lack of good free board for Arizona sports that are worth the time, never was a big fan of Scout site most because of the layout.
Last edited by ButtonSalmon on Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

I looks like Scheer got rid of the free non-sports boards over at Scout.
ButtonSalmon

Post by ButtonSalmon »

Macho Grande wrote:
ButtonSalmon wrote:
Macho Grande wrote:
Bosy Billups wrote:

Thanks to some of you for being understanding, again there was no intent to troll or mislead, it was a funny story that he insisted was true I have sent him a msg providing some of the comments and information you have provided and I will await his response, he was very clear, however, that they landed 10:45 and were able to make it just at the same few seconds when he shot those last two FTs, once of which was an airball just as they walked in court side. I suppose there is a chance it is a tall tale though he has never been inclined to tell me tall tales before so I dont know, the intention was nothing more than to pass on some neat info.

It looked like it glanced off the front of the rim in the first video posted. Gumby's showed a better angle. My apologies for that. Regardless, your story is full of shit just like your last one was about the Xavier player who doesn't have any eligibility left. You said you researched this one, but didn't even bother to check what time the Warriors' plane landed that night to see if your story might add up or not. And now I see you've been in the arch rivals forum saying that you've been having direct conversations with Josh Pastner about him taking the ASU job. Sure you have. :roll:

Not sure what your angle is. But you're obviously not smart enough to pull it off, so just stop trying.
Believe what you will my friend, I have no angle but it seems you might. I have not done anything to you to warrant such an attack. I went to school with Josh, he has the same cell phone number now as he did then, he takes calls and he is interested and considering the ASU job, though I doubt he will take it. I have nothing further to say or prove to you, go bother someone else.
Last edited by ButtonSalmon on Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ButtonSalmon

Post by ButtonSalmon »

CalStateTempe wrote:I looks like Scheer got rid of the free non-sports boards over at Scout.
Didn't see that but I dont recall if I had access to that part of it or not, I didn't at goazcats because I didnt have enough posts to quality. I didnt like the way quote other posts work over at scout, it seemed to get really confusing, GoAzCats were very simple and user friendly too bad what happened over there whatever it was. Back when Ben Hansen was there it was really good, thankfully he is still on FB and going strong, one of the most knowledgable guys around.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

CalStateTempe wrote:I looks like Scheer got rid of the free non-sports boards over at Scout.
They're still there.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

azgreg wrote:
They're still there.

Lower boards (politics, general discussion, media...) are gone:

http://arizona.scout.com/forums
UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

I wonder if we'll see an influx of lower boarders...I kind of hope not. That would be too much too handle. :lol:
Love the 've! Stop with the: Would of - Could of - Should of - Must of - Might of
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

UAdevil wrote:I wonder if we'll see an influx of lower boarders...I kind of hope not. That would be too much too handle. :lol:
TnT was truly one of the reasons I left Cattracks for TOS. Dude used to annoy the shit out of me on the upper boards, and this before he was known as the super right wing homophobic pastor he turned out to be.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Roger all that, ButtonSalmon, and thanks for the explanations and acknowledgement of where things don't add up. Rightly or wrongly, the press have a responsibility to maintain confidentiality at the risk of alienating the coaching staff, who leak and convey informally certain information. We've seen what happens when somebody on the staff blabs to the wrong person, and when items start reaching this site because of a poster's relationship with former players, etc., it can be problematic, especially when there's clear misinformation. Right now the staff are communicating with potential transfers whom the staff have told about Ashley's intention to go pro. The transfers haven't necessarily communicated their own interest with their own programs, so their identities can't be leaked. I don't know how confusing it can get for all involved or casually following the program when apparently insider information claims that Ashley is strongly considering coming back, or Rabb is still seriously considering Arizona.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

I'm liking Trier already.

He gets it...
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

Don't read anything into that tweet. Like I said earlier, Ivan Rabb will retweet anything having to do with Ivan Rabb
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Alieberman wrote:Don't read anything into that tweet. Like I said earlier, Ivan Rabb will retweet anything having to do with Ivan Rabb
Oh, I know, but I think its cool having new stud recruit reaching out to still "undecided" recruit.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

So true.
3goggles

Post by 3goggles »

CalStateTempe wrote: So true.
Damn I love Trier!!! Keep it up young fella!
ButtonSalmon

Post by ButtonSalmon »

Longhorned wrote:Roger all that, ButtonSalmon, and thanks for the explanations and acknowledgement of where things don't add up. Rightly or wrongly, the press have a responsibility to maintain confidentiality at the risk of alienating the coaching staff, who leak and convey informally certain information. We've seen what happens when somebody on the staff blabs to the wrong person, and when items start reaching this site because of a poster's relationship with former players, etc., it can be problematic, especially when there's clear misinformation. Right now the staff are communicating with potential transfers whom the staff have told about Ashley's intention to go pro. The transfers haven't necessarily communicated their own interest with their own programs, so their identities can't be leaked. I don't know how confusing it can get for all involved or casually following the program when apparently insider information claims that Ashley is strongly considering coming back, or Rabb is still seriously considering Arizona.
I appreciate the understanding LH. Like I said, just looking to make internet friends who share love for the cats, I am by no means connected at the hip with Sean Miller or anyone for that matter I know Ben, went to school and became good friends with Josh and know a couple of other players some of whom I have represented in my legal practice over the years and got to know them well enough we still keep in contact to discuss our love for Arizona. Ben is a great source but he always asks not to pass to much around and for the very reasons you state some information is just not for public consumption where there is a lot at stake wrt recruits/transfers still making decisions so I dont usually pass stuff like that around unless he gives the imprimatur that it is ok. I just thought the other stuff was fun, neat little things like that are always interesting to me when other post stuff like that here, but I have learned the valuable lesson to make certain things are fact checked and will do so going forward, I sincerely appreciate most of you are on the ball and will call a spade a space, misformation is no good and I think PGU is a great example of that, do recall some of their shenanigans in trying to beat recruits to the punch before said recruit could announce may have turned said player and parents off and may have resulted in loss of recruits, I believe one specific example was a football recruit last year.

I will most certainly, going forward, make sure that anything I do post along those lines, even if communicated from some of the fiendly sources I have, are accurate before I post anything.

As for Rabb, it is just a tough call, I do believe he very much loves it here and a person named above did very much state very clearly that in pick up games Rabb was the most dominant player on the court during his visit here and Kadeem was also holding his own, in fact Walton had watched a one and one game between Stan and Kadeem during his pre-game prep earlier this year and that night during the telecast he said that he thought Kadeem may be the best player on the team and could very well be a POY candidate. That is going to be interesting to see if Trier can beat him out since we know PJC and Simon will be at the point we will likely go three deep at the two with Kadeem, York and Trier, but perhaps one of them can play the 3. I guess all this speculation about lineups and PT is sort of moot until we know if Rabb is coming or not but I do know Ben made up a list of about 6 big men that Miller is going after and should be able to land at least one if Rabb doesnt pan out and they all seem to be fine players. One year of Rabb is not going to make or break Arizona basketball so like many here have said before, it is not a huge deal either way. But it appears to be if Rabb gets the other 2 he will go there, if not he is coming here from what I can tell, but its also been said he is waiting to see what Ash is going to do since they both would play the same position.

The big question to me is what happens if Cal DOES land all three of those guys, are they suddenly a pac conference title contender. I think they would still finish second to us and maybe be a sweet 16 team but not much else. The biggest disappointment to me so far is that Zimmerman picked UNLV, to me that seems like a total waste of talent, even with him they likely have no chance to play in the tournament but if that is he wants good luck to him.

Anyway, good to be hear and glad I finally had a chance to get to know some of you a little better, makes it easier to know who is being an ass and who is just having a little fun in ribbing others so far most seem to be in the latter group.
Last edited by ButtonSalmon on Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:17 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ButtonSalmon

Post by ButtonSalmon »

3goggles wrote:
CalStateTempe wrote: So true.
Damn I love Trier!!! Keep it up young fella!
I like I Trier too, pronounced Tree-er for those who may not know, I thought it was Try-er myself at first. He seems like a good kid, saw him his last three games, nice jumper, very smooth stroke but did seem to play a little out of control at times but I gave him a pass for that because one game was an all star game and in his other game, in HS, he may just be trying to do too much, which he wont have to do here.

One last thing please overlook typos and grammar issues, I am using an iphone for the first time and my thumbs are not yet trained for the task ahead. :D
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

I find it hard to believe that Miller redshirted a potential POY with a team that had a chance to win a NC. Nothing against Allen, but damn.
HiCat

Post by HiCat »

Watched part of Trier's game today. Kid can score, gets into the paint easily. Welcome to Arizona AT. I am interested in hearing more about who's on Miller's target list. But I know the drill.. patience eh.
Irish27

Post by Irish27 »

Thanks for the info Button. I don't know why there are some here who are acting like they are, but I have always enjoyed your posts from TOS.
2019 & 2021 Basketball RAP Winner/2022 Football RAP Winner
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Dang Button, your story is almost as crazy as the time Michael Jackson came to my house and asked to use the bathroom.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Macho Grande

Post by Macho Grande »

Chicat wrote:Dang Button, your story is almost as crazy as the time Michael Jackson came to my house and asked to use the bathroom.

Or that time Iranian terrorists took over all the Sizzler Steakhouse's.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Zimmerman didn't commit to UNLV.
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

Chicat wrote:Dang Button, your story is almost as crazy as the time Michael Jackson came to my house and asked to use the bathroom.
We all know it wasn't Michael. We know it was his sister. And not the sexy one from the 90s. The Psychic one from the 90s.
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

ButtonSalmon wrote:

Ha, sorry that went over my head, no problem, no hard feelings. I probably take this shit too personal and seriously, give me time to learn the dynamics of the place a little better and I will learn to roll with the ribbing and sarcasm. :D

And yes, same with Stan's mom, I guess she is battling cancer, some of these guys need money as soon as possible to take care of family and loved ones and I certainly never hold that against them. Would be great to have him back and I think it would him a lot but if he has a chance to take care of mom without ruining a shot at the big leages, then a few years in the D league wont hurt I suppose.

IF we were to get lucky and Tarc and Ash come back along with our new editions I dont think we would miss a beat, but with only Tarc and not Bash and not getting Rabb could make us a little thin on the front line and we would certainly be a much more guard oreinted team bit that is not a horrible thing, would be interesting to see how Miller changes his offense up playing small ball.

Anyway, my apologies for taking the ribbing too personally. I am definitely going to clear up this Kerr story one way or another, if not for all of you, who may not even care at this point, but I wanna know now because some of you have certainly posted information that would seem to make it a very difficult task timing wise, but again, he insisted it was 100% true, I am not gonna throw anyone under the bus and mention names but the info came from a former player.

Anyway, I will be around, I like this place, lots of variety and nice job creating it, hope it continues to grow, there is a lack of good free board for Arizona sports that are worth the time, never was a big fan of Scout site most because of the layout.
This is one discrepancy I thin JBS got right. I know for a fact that Stanley's mom is confined to a wheelchair (actually a Rascal - same difference) due to some serious health issues, but not sure exactly what. Very nice lady, though...

I do not think BAsh's mom needs a mobility device, though I am not 100% certain.
Last edited by Harvey Specter on Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

ButtonSalmon wrote: I like I Trier too, pronounced Tree-er for those who may not know, I thought it was Try-er myself at first.

Hey now, if there's one thing that being forced to listen to years and years of Dave Sitton broadcasts taught me, it's that you should never pronounce a name correctly.
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Merkin wrote:
azgreg wrote:
They're still there.

Lower boards (politics, general discussion, media...) are gone:

http://arizona.scout.com/forums
Oops, read his post wrong. The non sports boards have been gone for a while now.
ButtonSalmon

Post by ButtonSalmon »

Irish27 wrote:Thanks for the info Button. I don't know why there are some here who are acting like they are, but I have always enjoyed your posts from TOS.
Thanks Irish, I always enjoyed your softball coverage you are one of the biggest softball fans around from that other site and I always looked forward to your updates. I understand the reaction of people here, I am new and come posting insider type stuff and people are and should be skeptical of that. I would prefer they just argue the merits of the post as opposed to attacking me for them when all I was trying to do was pass a long what I thought was a neat story. There do appear to be some inconsistences wrt to the timing of Kerr's visit to Haas but I did speak to the person who told me and he got it directly from the mouth of Steve Kerr that he was in fact at Haas for Rabb's game but was not able to get there until the waning seconds. The story as told above is 100% from everyone I have talked to, I do not know how to explain flight trackers this that or the other but they landed in Oakland after the Bucks game and were able to make it to Haas to show some Arizona love to Rabb so I no longer have any doubt that happened despite what some have argued and I believe most of them were arguing with intentions and were not just trying to be dicks, some were, most were not. In any case this is what I was told by someone I have no reason not to believe and I cant explain everything minute by minute if it doesnt add up perfecty but Kerr, Walton and Bruce showed up at that game and yes Barnes was the taxi driver LOL.
ButtonSalmon

Post by ButtonSalmon »

Harvey Specter wrote:
ButtonSalmon wrote:

This is one discrepancy I thin JBS got right. I know for a fact that Stanley's mom is confined to a wheelchair (actually a Rascal - same difference) due to some serious health issues, but not sure exactly what. Very nice lady, though...

I do not think BAsh's mom needs a mobility device, though I am not 100% certain.

Yes I have never heard of Ash's mom having health issues but I do know for certain Stan's mom is in a very tough battle with cancer and she is indeed a great lady and Stan's mental focus issues in early season may very well had something to do with concern and worry for his mother. I saw Parrom on FB talk about it wrt to Stan and telling him to keep his head up and that Kevn knew exactly what he was going through losing his own mother to cancer, Kevin also lost his best friend and fellow teammate from his youth leagues to cancer last week, the kid was 23 years old and Kevin was pretty torn up bout it in discussions we had on facebook.
ButtonSalmon

Post by ButtonSalmon »

I am not sure what exactly that means, maybe it is the dry humor I am not picking up on but there is nothing crazy I posted and fwiw, I have really enjoy your posts since I have been reading here and that GoAzCats, so I hope I don't get off on the wrong foot with you because I agree with a lot of what you say, especially wrt this Machina person and his seeming dislike of Miller and you setting him straight on that.

But carry on. I assure you there is no intent to troll or mislead but only time well tell if the information I am able to provide here is worth reading and if it proves not to be that is ok to but I believe most of it will be interesting to some of you, that is the objective, I am keenly aware you cannot please everyone all of the time.
ButtonSalmon

Post by ButtonSalmon »

FWIW And I have no way to confirm but a cox cable employe posted on a random FB group just now that Ash turned his cable box in today and the guy took that to mean he is leaving. Could mean nothing, could be mean a lot. Crazy for sure.
UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

ButtonSalmon wrote:
I am not sure what exactly that means, maybe it is the dry humor I am not picking up on but there is nothing crazy I posted and fwiw, I have really enjoy your posts since I have been reading here and that GoAzCats, so I hope I don't get off on the wrong foot with you because I agree with a lot of what you say, especially wrt this Machina person and his seeming dislike of Miller and you setting him straight on that.

But carry on. I assure you there is no intent to troll or mislead but only time well tell if the information I am able to provide here is worth reading and if it proves not to be that is ok to but I believe most of it will be interesting to some of you, that is the objective, I am keenly aware you cannot please everyone all of the time.

Starting at 1:02 :lol:
Love the 've! Stop with the: Would of - Could of - Should of - Must of - Might of
ButtonSalmon

Post by ButtonSalmon »

Merkin wrote:Yea sorry, didn't mean to push your button Button.

Just bored at work.
No offense taken, I have always really enjoyed your light hearted approach and was uncharactertisticly defesive and borderline butthurt at some of the responses due to the story I shared that was shared with me, carry on and I will understand accordingly from now on that you are just having fun and keeping things interesting. Do you post on FB, some of what you say sounds familiar. Check out some of Ben Hansen's stuff, he is still going strong, I think he lost interest in these forums for some of the reasons I initially got upset over, he doesnt like the bickering and nitpicking but he runs a nice clean and very civil group that he keeps small and only brings in people who are interested in talking hoops and not trolling, mocking or insulting and causing trouble. I think you know Ben but not sure if you know of his blog work on facebook. I respect Ben a lot and he is a good friend and probably knows more premium info than all the the other premium sites combined and he doesnt like the idea of charging for it. Good guy to know, PM if interested I would rather not reveal my real name on here just yet as there are a few who seem unfreindly and I dont want to bring that sort of burden to Ben's private groups of selected people that he trusts completely.
pokinmik

Post by pokinmik »

Not being a dick whoever you are Button, but you write exactly the same way as a guy who used to go by the name Percy at GoAzCats. Are you one of his many alter egos? You have the long winded sentences and paragraphs down to a T, very confident (rightfully so or rightfully not) with information and details, very cordial to those that are nice to you but you almost invite major ribbings from others with your posts since you at so confident but in the end, it's still the Internet after all, you could be insane like Steve Buscemi, nobody knows.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

ButtonSalmon wrote:

Just messin' with ya Button. As UADevil linked, it's a quote from Goonies.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
CBCat

Post by CBCat »

Harvey Specter wrote:
ButtonSalmon wrote:

Bash's mom was indeed in a mobility device. I believe I saw her both in it and out of it and in the women's bathroom she was in it. A few of us went up to her and introduced ourselves. We knew who she was because she had a T-shirt on with printing on the back that said Brandon Ashley's mom. It surprised me because I had seen her not in this kind of device just up and about and she looks good otherwise. It makes me curious to know the issue because she's young but it's non of my business. I've always really respected how articulate, polite, and very smart/cerebral Brandon appears to be. I'm sure this is really a tough decision for him.
CatsbyAZ

Post by CatsbyAZ »

Button wouldn't exist if it weren't for Rabb.
“The force behind the movement of time is a mourning that will not be comforted.” author Marilynne Robinson
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

This dude has been responsible for 3/4 of this sites word count the last three days. All filler, repeating things most already know, and the rest is fairy tales.