Sean Miller

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

CatFanOneMil

Re: Sean Miller

Post by CatFanOneMil »

dovecanyoncat wrote:It's a fool's errand to argue causation in the outcome of worldly events. We do it because as fans we want to fix things. But it's never about fixing or changing one thing.

Miller should be better at growing as a coach. Pac-12 refs should undergo a species change. Players should be more patient and dedicated to institutions. Market support of sports should be more about sport and less about making money. Fans should remember what true human tragedy is as opposed to marking up the simple affectations of tribal pride, and calling it meaningful. Everyone on the planet should lay down their head each night knowing that Duke Sucks.
This...Larry Scotts gamble on China bailing out his sinking PAC 12 Empire will be destroyed like a trailer in a tornado by Coronavirus...

And in a month that pandemic might be a bigger issue than your conference wins or losses.

There are players in college that probably still struggle with the distance from family, freshman depression and insecurity...we forget Nico reclassified, these guys are children as much as we want to idolize their talents and pin our own vicarious sports daydreams on them they are young and inexperienced and should not be burdened with our own lust for perfection from them and the coach.
Lando05

Post by Lando05 »

I don't think last night's loss is all on Miller. We came out and played hard and could have won if we made free throws. The only criticism I have from last night is slowing down the offense with 3 min left. Several times we broke the press passing to Stone and he could have pushed for a 3 on 2 and we didn't. That's it other than that Miller didn't loose it. I've bee very critical of him this year. I stand by that if he gets Sweet 16 and we play hard in a loss or an elite 8 and he deserves ans extension.
TheCat

Post by TheCat »

FACTS:
Here are the winning percentages from a coach’s best 10-year period over the last 50 years:

.812: Lute Olson, Arizona, 268-62 (1988-1998)

.791: Mike Montgomery, Stanford, 250-66 (1994-2004)

.747: Sean Miller, Arizona, 264-89 (2009-19)

.721: Ralph Miller, Oregon State, 214-83 (1979-89)

.685: Ben Howland, UCLA, 233-107 (2003-13)

I think the two above him and the one below are in the hall of fame......that is not their total record that is their 10 best years consecutive . I think Ben Howland has a shot also. If you are only going by tourney results you will be disappointed. In the one and done era even the coach with by far the best team last year (and maybe ever) did not go as far as you are convinced we should.
SCCats

Post by SCCats »

Lando05 wrote:I stand by that if he gets Sweet 16 and we play hard in a loss or an elite 8 and he deserves ans extension.
So the corollary to that is if that doesn’t happen, then no extension.

So what does that look like? With two years left we start a coaching search next year with the idea of clipping him with one year left on his contract?
prh

Post by prh »

Lando05 wrote:I don't think last night's loss is all on Miller. We came out and played hard and could have won if we made free throws. The only criticism I have from last night is slowing down the offense with 3 min left. Several times we broke the press passing to Stone and he could have pushed for a 3 on 2 and we didn't. That's it other than that Miller didn't loose it. I've bee very critical of him this year. I stand by that if he gets Sweet 16 and we play hard in a loss or an elite 8 and he deserves ans extension.
I was at the game in the corner near our bench. It was not Sean's decision to slow those last 3 minutes down, stop all movement on offense, etc. He clearly wanted us to keep running our sets and our guards just failed to do so. As for press break, we didn't start advancing to Stone until late, and he knows it's much better to slow it down and get it to a guard than have a big try to run the 3 on 2. He actually had a great game, did a lot of things that do not show on the stats sheet.
BBQ wildcat

Post by BBQ wildcat »

I will be really happy when high school kids can go directly to the NBA. That will cut down drastically on the number of one-and-dones in college. When Miller is able to recruit the top level of guys who will stay at least 2 years and more likely 3 or 4, I do think he will put together better teams. Everyone scrambles for the top players out of HS, hoping the talent will be enough to propel them to a final four or beyond. When, in reality, that usually doesn't happen. But coaches don't want to intentionally recruit "second tier" players because then everyone will criticize their recruiting ability.

So I will be more than ready for the end of the 0ne-and-done era.
Last edited by BBQ wildcat on Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheCat

Post by TheCat »

Dave wrote:Izzo, Calipari, Jay Wright, Few, Chris Beard, Self, Altman, John Beilein, Donovan, Brad Stevens, Kerr, Bruce Pearl, Gregg Marshall, Tony Bennett. My maybe list would include Wojciechowski, Huggins, Scott Drew, Kelvin Sampson, Chris Mack and Pitino :lol:.
Which ones are you saying would realistically come? Calipari just signed a deal for life, Jay Wright, Self, Few, Brad Stevens (got a deal for you 1/3 the money but a bonus you get to be part of the NCAA). Possible Donavan if he gets fired, Scott Drew (before throwing this shit up here look at his stellar record before making that argument especially if you want to go to the tourney), I agree might get Kelvin Sampson, could probably get Pitino, Bruce Pearl when he gets ringed up again by the NCAA, doubtful but maybe Bennett but he would be fired at AZ if he ever lost to a 16 seed....John Beilein probably too old but he is a good coach that got hot his last 3 or 4 years.

Dave which ones do you really think are realistic.....oh you forgot coach K.
TheCat

Post by TheCat »

zonagrad wrote:I’m confused by all the Miller detractors and why they’re even watching. You judge Miller by his success ( or lack it with no Final Fours) by the NCAA Tournament. That’s next month. It’s February. Why are you even watching? Are you suddenly upset that Arizona isn’t going to win the conference? I thought conference titles didn’t matter? Miller’s 5 conference championships mean nothing. Only Final Fours matter and Miller hasn’t delivered in ten years so he sucks. That’s the criticism I’ve read here for the last several years.
That pretty much sums it up......
TheCat

Post by TheCat »

ChooChooCat wrote:My current biggest beef with Miller is the answer to this question: Who is afraid to play in McKale Center any more? Our 3 biggest basketball rivals all came to McKale this year and each one beat us. They had zero fear whatsoever to play us on our turf. If anything Arizona has been more timid and afraid playing big games in front of their own damn crowd than other teams are. It's certainly not the McKale crowd's fault, they were on point last night. It's become a damn joke and that may be the saddest part of the Miller tenure than anything else honestly and there's a lot to be sad about or at least apathetic.
Then they're idiots.......Ariz wins 91% of their games a home. Ask Colorado how easy it is to play here. McKale is a top ten venue and I don't know of a single person other than you that doesn't think that is true.
SabinoDrifter

Post by SabinoDrifter »

prh wrote:I don't see any way a coach can pull an NBA bound guy with a chance to win the game with 2 FTs. That's the sort of thing that we talk about hurting recruiting. And no, can't send the trainer out to check him, that will automatically remove him, this happened in USC-Colo a couple weeks ago. That's 100% on Josh making the proper decision and he did not do so.

I'm really tired of this team's failure to execute late. I've been at both games vs Oregon this year, and the players gave away both games at end.
Me too. After Gettings put them up by six (offensive possesions):

Missed 3 from Smith
Offensive rebound from Green
Turnover
Missed 2 from Smith
Offensive rebound from Green
Turnover from Mannion
Turnover from Green
Missed 2 from Smith
Missed (2) FTs from Green
Turnover from Mannion

Unfuckingreal
Dave

Post by Dave »

TheCat wrote:
Dave wrote:Izzo, Calipari, Jay Wright, Few, Chris Beard, Self, Altman, John Beilein, Donovan, Brad Stevens, Kerr, Bruce Pearl, Gregg Marshall, Tony Bennett. My maybe list would include Wojciechowski, Huggins, Scott Drew, Kelvin Sampson, Chris Mack and Pitino :lol:.
Which ones are you saying would realistically come? Calipari just signed a deal for life, Jay Wright, Self, Few, Brad Stevens (got a deal for you 1/3 the money but a bonus you get to be part of the NCAA). Possible Donavan if he gets fired, Scott Drew (before throwing this shit up here look at his stellar record before making that argument especially if you want to go to the tourney), I agree might get Kelvin Sampson, could probably get Pitino, Bruce Pearl when he gets ringed up again by the NCAA, doubtful but maybe Bennett but he would be fired at AZ if he ever lost to a 16 seed....John Beilein probably too old but he is a good coach that got hot his last 3 or 4 years.

Dave which ones do you really think are realistic.....oh you forgot coach K.
You wanted a list that would win the news conference. What our chances of landing any of them? Slim to none. My "maybe list" is just that.
TatetheGreat

Post by TatetheGreat »

As far as NBA guys go, Mike D’Antoni might be an option. Houston ownership is a mess and rumor has it they are cleaning house barring a deep run. Mike is getting long in the tooth but years ago said he might want to coach college one day. His brother Dan is at Marshall.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

Brad Stevens will always be my hail mary because his father lives in Tucson.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

TheCat wrote:
ChooChooCat wrote:My current biggest beef with Miller is the answer to this question: Who is afraid to play in McKale Center any more? Our 3 biggest basketball rivals all came to McKale this year and each one beat us. They had zero fear whatsoever to play us on our turf. If anything Arizona has been more timid and afraid playing big games in front of their own damn crowd than other teams are. It's certainly not the McKale crowd's fault, they were on point last night. It's become a damn joke and that may be the saddest part of the Miller tenure than anything else honestly and there's a lot to be sad about or at least apathetic.
Then they're idiots.......Ariz wins 91% of their games a home. Ask Colorado how easy it is to play here. McKale is a top ten venue and I don't know of a single person other than you that doesn't think that is true.
UCLA fans in 3 of the last 4 years? Gonzaga fans. Oregon fans. Colorado doesn't even qualify as a college basketball program, pick someone that matters.
catgrad97

Post by catgrad97 »

DWWD apparently no longer means "anytime, anywhere." With that letdown in scheduling, the program has undeniably become less and less competitive nationally.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

catgrad97 wrote:DWWD apparently no longer means "anytime, anywhere." With that letdown in scheduling, the program has undeniably become less and less competitive nationally.
It’s actually our scheduling that’s keeping us a lock for the tourney.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
catgrad97

Post by catgrad97 »

Chicat wrote:
catgrad97 wrote:DWWD apparently no longer means "anytime, anywhere." With that letdown in scheduling, the program has undeniably become less and less competitive nationally.
It’s actually our scheduling that’s keeping us a lock for the tourney.
Yes, this team has been fortunate this season to be playing in a resurgent Pac-12 and have a better-than-typical amount of non-conference opponents in the Top 64 RPI.

But most of these tests, this team has failed, and continued to fail. Not learn from them. We're the ones wearing down now, and it is our opponents feeding on us and growing more confident.

That's how I see it, anyway. The Miller Era has not challenged this program to be one of the nation's best like past non-cons did, and our reputation in and out of McKale is dropping because of it.
Gladiator Cat

Post by Gladiator Cat »

I know I'll probably get push back on this and that's OK, but my armchair assessment of the team tells me that if you have a team with 3 first round draft picks and maybe even a lottery pick within that group you should be cream of the crop in the conference.

Additionally the reserves we have should be more than capable of augmenting their rolls successively to leverage that top trio of talent even if they are freshmen but they don't.

But for whatever reason the team dynamics just don't mess when it comes to the big stage in general. Yeah I get it, their just kids, its just a game. But that applies to every college team. Others get it done and we still struggle and always have our lock-box of excuses to fall back on when we come up short.

This team simply isn't as good as the freshmen hype and supporting cast would lead you believe.

That's not an indictment or a slight of the kids, just the reality.

The only guy on this team even remotely ready for the NBA is Zeke and even he will be a role player on his future team. I firmly believe that if this current roster didn't have Zeke on it, this team wouldn't even finish forth in the PAC. That's how important this kid is to the team.

The truth is guys, the freshmen were over hyped and outside of Zeke they are not ready for the NBA irrespective of anyway you want to rationalize it. This team is average and the results clearly show this and the remainder of the season will be as well. The conference tournament and the big dance will further confirm that while the numbers look OK on the surface, the program is a wobbling unstable shell of its former self.

The buck stops at the top!
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

I agree with all of that, Gladiator.
goslingswagg

Post by goslingswagg »

I will say this - although I'm frustrated that this team has a few losses that are just inexplicable, particularly when we have 3 likely first round picks and really should be winning this conference, we are clearly the best team in the conference per the advanced metrics, and I think that matters. We have been remarkably unlucky this year (part of why I think this program has been unarguably cursed since the '97 win). We do need to improve to close out games though, part of it is bad luck but part of it is also horrible late game execution.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Great post gladiator, totally agree.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

Not sure who would give you push back on any thing in that post Gladiator. Even the keep Miller at all costs crowd would be hard pressed to disagree with any blurb.
CatFanOneMil

Post by CatFanOneMil »

Gladiator Cat wrote:I know I'll probably get push back on this and that's OK, but my armchair assessment of the team tells me that if you have a team with 3 first round draft picks and maybe even a lottery pick within that group you should be cream of the crop in the conference.

Additionally the reserves we have should be more than capable of augmenting their rolls successively to leverage that top trio of talent even if they are freshmen but they don't.

But for whatever reason the team dynamics just don't mess when it comes to the big stage in general. Yeah I get it, their just kids, its just a game. But that applies to every college team. Others get it done and we still struggle and always have our lock-box of excuses to fall back on when we come up short.

This team simply isn't as good as the freshmen hype and supporting cast would lead you believe.

The only guy on this team even remotely ready for the NBA is Zeke and even he will be a role player on his future team. I firmly believe that if this current roster didn't have Zeke on it, this team wouldn't even finish forth in the PAC. That's how important this kid is to the team.

The truth is guys, the freshmen were over hyped and outside of Zeke they are not ready for the NBA irrespective of anyway you want to rationalize it. This team is average and the results clearly show this and the remainder of the season will be as well. The conference tournament and the big dance will further confirm that while the numbers look OK on the surface, the program is a wobbling unstable shell of its former self.

Show me another team with three freshmen in the starting lineup and mediocre upper classmen who are "getting it done on the big stage, or the cream of the crop in their conference"

I'll wait.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

CatFanOneMil wrote:
Gladiator Cat wrote:I know I'll probably get push back on this and that's OK, but my armchair assessment of the team tells me that if you have a team with 3 first round draft picks and maybe even a lottery pick within that group you should be cream of the crop in the conference.

Show me another team with three freshmen in the starting lineup and mediocre upper classmen who are "getting it done on the big stage, or the cream of the crop in their conference"

I'll wait.
Ummm Duke, who actually has 4 freshmen in their starting lineup, and I bet you couldn't name a single other guy on their team not named Tre Jones. I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long.
SabinoDrifter

Post by SabinoDrifter »

I was going to say Duke, who is 10-3 in Q1&2 games, beat Kanas on a neutral court and Arizona is 8-7 and best win is at home against Colorado?
CatFanOneMil

Post by CatFanOneMil »

ChooChooCat wrote:
CatFanOneMil wrote:

I'll wait.
Ummm Duke, who actually has 4 freshmen in their starting lineup, and I bet you couldn't name a single other guy on their team not named Tre Jones. I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long.
Wait, the same dook that lost to unranked Stephen F. Austin and unranked Clemson and recently unranked NC state by more than 20??????

You guys have a funny way of moving the goalposts...
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

CatFanOneMil wrote:
ChooChooCat wrote:
CatFanOneMil wrote:

I'll wait.
Wait, the same dook that lost to unranked Stephen F. Austin and unranked Clemson and recently unranked NC state by more than 20??????

You guys have a funny way of moving the goalposts...
They're 23-4 and 13-3 in their conference, and are going to get a #1 seed FFS. No one is moving the goal posts, we're playing different games entirely here troll. I mean seriously our best win of the season was at home against Colorado. They beat Kansas, Michigan State in East Lansing, and Florida State.
dmjcat

Post by dmjcat »

"I firmly believe that if this current roster didn't have Zeke on it, this team wouldn't even finish forth in the PAC"

I would point out that Zeke is on the roster and we currently project to finish 5th in the conference. Its actually worse than you think!
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

dmjcat wrote:

"I firmly believe that if this current roster didn't have Zeke on it, this team wouldn't even finish forth in the PAC"

I would point out that Zeke is on the roster and we currently project to finish 5th in the conference. Its actually worse than you think!

Explain how the cats currently project to finish 5th please
2018 Bear Down Wildcats Conference Championship Challenge Champion
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Cats are currently 5th.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pac-12+ ... e&ie=UTF-8" target="_blank
Bruins01

Post by Bruins01 »

These are Machina's last two posts:
PHXCATS wrote:Please link something that says he has a concussion and is questionable for Thursday
PHXCATS wrote:[Explain how the cats currently project to finish 5th please
Some of you guys have a lot more patience for him than he deserves.
History says, Don't hope
On this side of the grave,
But then, once in a lifetime
The longed-for tidal wave
Of justice can rise up
And hope and history rhyme.

Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth.
SabinoDrifter

Post by SabinoDrifter »

Merkin wrote:Cats are currently 5th.

zonagrad

Post by zonagrad »

Our freshmen are really good. But they’re not great. Not even close. But they’re being defined by their supposed draft position, which is ridiculous. Nico Mannion is arguably the 5th best point guard in the PAC. Fifth!!!!!!! And yet he’s projected as a top 15 pick?????

What the hell is going on here? If Mannion was projected to stay four years and there was no NBA talk, we’d be excited as hell about his freshman season. A frosh guard with his points and assists. Sure, his shooting percentage isn’t great but you overlook that because he’s a freshman you project better numbers down the road. And you can apply he same logic to Zeke and Josh.

Who here would take Mannion over Pritchard right now if you were an NBA GM? Seriously!!! I’d take Remy Martin too. And Wright at Colorado. And that doesn’t mean I don’t think Mannion can be in Pritchard’s neighborhood in a few years. But certainly not now.

I just don’t have a solution to this issue. Actually I do. I think all three of our frosh are crazy if they leave now. And they’re likely to get the same results as Kobe Simmons or Rawle Atkins. Oh sure , they’ll get more dollars up front. But they won’t be impact players for another 4-5 years if they’re lucky.

Miller needs to evaluate players who he thinks are just as talented as Mannion and Green but who aren’t getting the same hype. And I don’t know how easy that is to do. Arizona’s program isn’t reaping the benefits of high profile recruits because our recruits are overrated.
dmjcat

Post by dmjcat »

PHXCATS wrote:
dmjcat wrote:

Explain how the cats currently project to finish 5th please
We are currently in 5th place with 4 games to go:

https://pac-12.com/mens-basketball/standings" target="_blank

Of the 4 teams in front of us:

Oregon plays 3 at home and should win them all
Ucla has 2 at home and 1 away (Given how they thrashed us at Mckale and given they are playing the best ball in the conference I do not expect the UA to beat them)
Colorado has 3 away games but they are all weak opponents (Bay area schools and Utah)
asu has the same opponents as we do and they have a 1 game lead. For the UA to leapfrog them we need to win 2 more games than they do the rest of the way (they win on tiebreakers as they have wins over Oregon & UCLA)

Is there anything else you are confused about??
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Currently fifth and projecting to be 5th to end the year are two completely separate things
eoe

Post by eoe »

zonagrad wrote: Who here would take Mannion over Pritchard right now if you were an NBA GM? Seriously!!! I’d take Remy Martin too. And Wright at Colorado. And that doesn’t mean I don’t think Mannion can be in Pritchard’s neighborhood in a few years. But certainly not now.
Would I take an incredibly gifted passer and speedster in Mannion over a player 4 years older? Zero question. The college and NBA are two different games, if I'm picking at the end of the 1st and need a game ready backup guard, Pritchard is my guy. If I'm an organization picking in the lottery and need a future franchise PG, Mannion is absolutely tops amongst the league. Remy, Wright, not even close :lol:
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Bruins01 wrote:These are Machina's last two posts:
PHXCATS wrote:Please link something that says he has a concussion and is questionable for Thursday
His 750 posts before that were blaming Arizona fans for everything from the Coronavirus to the inadequate wipe he gave himself after his morning shit.

If Arizona fans have been known for anything the past 20 years, it’s patience.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
pc in NM

Post by pc in NM »

PHXCATS wrote:

Currently fifth and projecting to be 5th to end the year are two completely separate things
Two losses this weekend, and fifth place is likely....
“If you have the choice between humble and cocky, go with cocky. There's always time to be humble later, once you've been proven horrendously, irrevocably wrong.”

― Kinky Friedman
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

pc in NM wrote:
PHXCATS wrote:

True, but I am not projecting two losses and I doubt any projections site or service would either
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

PHXCATS wrote:

PHX, come on...I mean, now I can't tell if you're being optimistic or just disingenuous.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

Chicat wrote:
His 750 posts before that were blaming Arizona fans for everything from the Coronavirus to the inadequate wipe he gave himself after his morning shit.

At what point do we just merge all of his posts into the Natural Disaster thread?
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

Since this is the Miller thread, I'll say that more than anything this week -- more than our freshmen playing out of their minds or our guys hitting more FTs or our whole team finishing a game strong -- I'm looking for our coach to have a solid, effective plan for both games.

FFS, even if you're in the "fire Miller" camp, you have to tip your hat to his league titles and (quickly fading from memory) Elite Eight runs. It's factually inaccurate to call Miller's tenure at AZ a trainwreck. Actually, his 10 year record ranks among the best in Pac history, so regardless of how you feel about him today, his track record is what it is.

Miller enters this week needing two wins. Not to save his job. Not to earn a tourney seed. Not even to win a league title. He needs these two wins because he coaches a program who expects to win big games late in the season, especially in seasons with this much talent on the roster. Miller needs to show us something this week, and I'll leave it at that.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Beachcat97 wrote:
PHXCATS wrote:

PHX, come on...I mean, now I can't tell if you're being optimistic or just disingenuous.
There are four games left for Arizona and asu. Three for Colorado, Oregon and UCLA. A lot of movement can happen especially when some of the teams play each other

Those are facts.
dmjcat

Post by dmjcat »

pc in NM wrote:
PHXCATS wrote:

Actually, one loss probably seals us as the 5th place team.

I doubt UO loses one of their 3 home games
asu is probably not going to drop 2/4 while we sweep 4 to jump over them
UCLA/Colorado would still be tied with us in the loss column even if we go 3-1 and they both only lose 1 game.

Our best sure hope is to sweep the remaining 4 and we jump UCLA for no worse than 4th place.
Colorado getting upset twice in their remaining three games (all against bottom 6 PAC12 teams) while we lose
only 1 of our games (with 2 against upper 6 PAC12 teams) would also work but is unlikely.

We don't fare well in one of the major tie-breaks in that we have zero wins against UO, who I think ends up conference champ.
Bordercat

Post by Bordercat »

Oregon and Colorado will not lose again.
UCLA could lose 1-2
UA could lose 1-2
ASU might only lose 1

My guess is our conference season has three champs 13-5.
AZ will finish tied for 4th with UCLA at 12-6.

SC is done.

It's crazy to think ASU has won 7 straight.

Remy has carried that team.
Bordercat

Post by Bordercat »

very curious to see how this young team responds.

I could see a loss like what happened to Oregon taking a pretty big toll on these guys.

It was a killer.
TheCat

Post by TheCat »

ChooChooCat wrote:
TheCat wrote:
UCLA fans in 3 of the last 4 years? Gonzaga fans. Oregon fans. Colorado doesn't even qualify as a college basketball program, pick someone that matters.
When you argue from exception it is a formal error in logic. You did go to Arizona right? They actually teach that stuff. Why don't I just pick the other 91%. Sad. You are actually arguing because UCLA won a few in a row....good strategy. What a joke. Maybe just google it.....
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

TheCat wrote:
ChooChooCat wrote:
TheCat wrote:
When you argue from exception it is a formal error in logic. You did go to Arizona right? They actually teach that stuff. Why don't I just pick the other 91%. Sad. You are actually arguing because UCLA won a few in a row....good strategy. What a joke. Maybe just google it.....
Yes, my entire post was about UCLA, you got me.
dovecanyoncat

Post by dovecanyoncat »

Alieberman wrote:
Chicat wrote:

At what point do we just merge all of his posts into the Natural Disaster thread?

Ho Ho hhhold yer horses now! I'm a Cat fan. And I'm patient. If any a y'all got proof I didn't start the Coronavirus?.............I expect the credit what's comin' to me.
“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

~ Wilhoit's Law
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

I'm not sure how Miller still has the support of the Arizona fans and alumni. If I were an alumni, I'd be looking for a replacement.
"Arizona got uppercutted out of the 2018 tournament by No. 13 Buffalo, which delivered one of the most overwhelming, lopsided upsets by a double-digit seed in tournament history (89-68). "