Game 5, at Colorado (2019)

In Game Discussions

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

ASUHATER!

Re: Game 5, at Colorado (2019)

Post by ASUHATER! »

Awesome stuff. This game may be what gets us into a bowl game. We should beat OSU at home of course so we just need one other win somewhere.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
IrishAzCat

Post by IrishAzCat »

Tate with 404 yards passing - that is insane!!!
84Cat

Post by 84Cat »

IrishAzCat wrote:Tate with 404 yards passing - that is insane!!!
31/41 too
ghostwhitehorse

Post by ghostwhitehorse »

84Cat wrote:
IrishAzCat wrote:Tate with 404 yards passing - that is insane!!!
31/41 too

Might help the running game in the future. . .
MountainCat

Post by MountainCat »

One (1) I Repeat ONLY ONE PENALTY!!!
No Bandwagon Here! Always a Cat!
CatMG

Post by CatMG »

PieceOfMeat wrote:With how the first half ended.....a no time left kickoff td return called back because our guy stepped out of bounds on his own.....i thought we were doomed for a typical AZ self-shooting-in-the-foot type of loss. So damn happy the D held when they did and the O played like they did and we gutted out that W in colorado.
Wow...can't believe I missed that (actually glad I did). I watched the game as I was recording it and had stepped out for a bit. I thought there should have been a couple of seconds on the clock but after the Colorado TD it looked like it was the end of the half so I fast forwarded to the 2nd half! After reading this, went back and saw it. Holy shit literally gave a TD away!
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

MountainCat wrote:One (1) I Repeat ONLY ONE PENALTY!!!
It was great to see us clean it up in that area. I don't even remember that penalty, what was it for ?
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

CatMG wrote:
PieceOfMeat wrote:With how the first half ended.....a no time left kickoff td return called back because our guy stepped out of bounds on his own.....i thought we were doomed for a typical AZ self-shooting-in-the-foot type of loss. So damn happy the D held when they did and the O played like they did and we gutted out that W in colorado.
Wow...can't believe I missed that (actually glad I did). I watched the game as I was recording it and had stepped out for a bit. I thought there should have been a couple of seconds on the clock but after the Colorado TD it looked like it was the end of the half so I fast forwarded to the 2nd half! After reading this, went back and saw it. Holy shit literally gave a TD away!
Yeah I know of a few people who missed it live because the clock operator was a joke (seriously they had to correct the clock multiple times throughout the game) and they figured it was halftime. Originally the time had expired on the clock when colorado scored, but then they fixed it to 3 seconds left and....well you saw what happened. I'm just so happy that him stepping out didn't come back to haunt us.
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update: