Game 11, vs NAU (2015-2016)

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

AZCatGirl

Re: Game 11, vs NAU (2015-2016)

Post by AZCatGirl »

Well I think we found a team Mizzou could easily beat on any court. :lol:
“The reality is that the hardest games to win are over teams on their home court. Teams that don’t play those games can spin it however they want, but what they’re saying is, ‘We don’t want to lose in our non conference season.’" - Sean Miller
DaddyO'Cat

Post by DaddyO'Cat »

HOLY SHI... IF THAT SEQUENCEWTHERE HAD HAPPENED.... ESPN... FO SHO....
DaddyO'Cat

Post by DaddyO'Cat »

Guaranteed some of the top ten teams right now, if they're watching UA, They're beginning to sweat a little.
3goggles

Post by 3goggles »

DaddyO'Cat wrote:HOLY SHI... IF THAT SEQUENCEWTHERE HAD HAPPENED.... ESPN... FO SHO....
Yeah for sure!!! Really glad to see Simon and chance get some serious run tonight! We will need them more going forward! I would like to see chance play more against Zimmerman!
catgrad97

Post by catgrad97 »

Now to our studios for the postgame show, featuring Pac-12 basketball expert ... Matt Leinart?!?! :roll:
84Cat

Post by 84Cat »

ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

DaddyO'Cat wrote:Guaranteed some of the top ten teams right now, if they're watching UA, They're beginning to sweat a little.
Eh it's only nau. But if we're still able to do this without Smith, Pitts and Tarc and a couple other players slightly banged up, I hope it's a good sign.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
DaddyO'Cat

Post by DaddyO'Cat »

dcZONAfan wrote:
DaddyO'Cat wrote:
DaddyO'Cat wrote:And a beautiful assist. Jesus.. I got chillsss... it's electrifying.,... and I'm loooooosing control....
In case some people are wondering like huh? That was a Grease movie reference
Haha how old are you Daddy O?
A young 42, & deaf, but grew up a prolific reader, and alone, therefore appear to be a "beatnik" (name suggestion by another poster earlier when I asked for a better screen name suggestion), A life long UA fan, A severe alcoholic who miraculously survived and quit 6 years ago and then fell of the wagon this year, (met an evil bitch), who is committed to smashing through that pit fall again once more & for all time, during my winter break. I know some people might think this is TMI, but I don't care because I've always prided myself on being an open book, what you see is what you get, wear my emotions on my sleeve, real, etc... tonight & probably half the day tmw is my last night of the honeyliciousvenustrappilicious poison, guaranteed cuz I'm on vacay, & broke. Got 7 bucks in the bank. That answer your Question? (Breakfast club).
DaddyO'Cat

Post by DaddyO'Cat »

ASUHATER! wrote:
DaddyO'Cat wrote:Guaranteed some of the top ten teams right now, if they're watching UA, They're beginning to sweat a little.
Eh it's only nau. But if we're still able to do this without Smith, Pitts and Tarc and a couple other players slightly banged up, I hope it's a good sign.
I've watched you for a long time dude. You've mellowed out but I think you have Aspergers syndrome. No offense intended. I'm deaf. Among other things. Variety is the spice of life.
dcZONAfan

Post by dcZONAfan »

DaddyO'Cat wrote:
ASUHATER! wrote:
I've watched you for a long time dude. You've mellowed out but I think you have Aspergers syndrome. No offense intended. I'm deaf. Among other things. Variety is the spice of life.
I NOMINATE THIS FOR POST OF THE YEAR.

You fucking crack me up DaddyO, hope you are able to get on the straight and narrow man
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

DaddyO'Cat wrote:
ASUHATER! wrote:
Good for you. And obviously only offense was intended with that post. That was the whole point of it. So you can go fuck yourself.

Can we ban this troll for coming out of the gate with uncalled for personal attacks?
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
DaddyO'Cat

Post by DaddyO'Cat »

ASUHATER! wrote:
DaddyO'Cat wrote:
ASUHATER! wrote:
Good for you. And obviously only offense was intended with that post. That was the whole point of it. So you can go fuck yourself.

Can we ban this troll for coming out of the gate with uncalled for personal attacks?
No sir. I truly did not mean to offend you. We all have our imperfections. (Whatever happened to your "brother"? I remember thinking you had to be a secret ASU guy as much grief as you were giving the rest of the forum years ago). I've met some people with Aspergers. They're good with facts and figures. Not so good with social interactions. (I'm not sharp on that either for my own reasons... unique life). Here is one more thing based on my observations and experience..... a lot of you are wondering what's up with cordera.. (I'm a UA fan.. I love football too..), and I've held my tongue for a long time but I believe that Cordera is a deaf person. Born deaf. Deaf people do not have english as a first language, and cordera is really pretty good for a deaf person if that is what he really is... (again, not to sound narcissistic, but I'm a different breed), and cordera.. if you see this... no offense brother. To circle back a little, ash h8TR, your submission that our success with the second stringers is a good sign is a good post. Again, peace bro.
DaddyO'Cat

Post by DaddyO'Cat »

One last thing ASU guy and this truly is not an attack because I prefer to be a lover and not a fighter, because life is hard enough on it's own as it is... but people tend to react pretty hard when they hear something close to the truth about themselves that may not be something they want to admit/hear/acknowledge or whatever... and if I'm wrong, no problem... I would have PM'ed this to you but the ... "go fuck yourself.. and ban this guy ... " well, for only once here I'm trying to clarify myself... again... I think we can have some good conversations.... you've mellowed (I've lurked for years), and a facts and figures and stats guy is always interesting... good night bro.... hope you don't hold a grudge forever.... take care...
qwertyus

Post by qwertyus »

I take it you lurked on the other site too, Daddy'O'Cat? Were you more BBall or Football?
DaddyO'Cat

Post by DaddyO'Cat »

qwertyus wrote:I take it you lurked on the other site too, Daddy'O'Cat? Were you more BBall or Football?
You are absolutely correct that I was a lurker on the other site. It is actually hard for me to say right off the bat whether FB or BB weighed more on me, I'm a UA guy. I bleed red and blue. (And white... and grey... and copper... and whatever the hell the colors are trending now.... ), I never posted. Gun to my head I would say 60/40 BB to FB. Prolly 'cuz I hated Tomey's "up the middle, cloud of dust shit". Loved desert swarm. People don't appreciate that enough. Lute had his misses, but I loved his variety and everyone had their arms up high which confused the court for the other team especially when he employed the 1-3-1 sometimes. Good times. The duke championship game where the guy rode on the back of gardner will stick in my craw until the day I die. The illinoi choke game ...... damn... can't even complete my comment so ... yeah BB is more my thing but FB is a close 2nd. Quick opinion on RR... don't like his sideline demeanor... not terrible on offense... terrible on defense... new guy from across the coast... hard for him to develop recruiting tradition... he f'ed up terribly by not keeping .... (Talavea?)... the dude with the polynesian (Samoan?) pipeline.
DaddyO'Cat

Post by DaddyO'Cat »

One last thing... it was really sad to watch the guys try so hard to give Lute a championship when Bobbi died and be robbed by that travesty with Duke.... which made it so much sweeter to taste K's tears when D'will destroyed them.
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

I wonder if someone will make a .gif of that poor NAU payer losing that tooth.
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

catgrad97

Post by catgrad97 »

DaddyO'Cat wrote:
qwertyus wrote:I take it you lurked on the other site too, Daddy'O'Cat? Were you more BBall or Football?
You are absolutely correct that I was a lurker on the other site. It is actually hard for me to say right off the bat whether FB or BB weighed more on me, I'm a UA guy. I bleed red and blue. (And white... and grey... and copper... and whatever the hell the colors are trending now.... ), I never posted. Gun to my head I would say 60/40 BB to FB. Prolly 'cuz I hated Tomey's "up the middle, cloud of dust shit". Loved desert swarm. People don't appreciate that enough. Lute had his misses, but I loved his variety and everyone had their arms up high which confused the court for the other team especially when he employed the 1-3-1 sometimes. Good times. The duke championship game where the guy rode on the back of gardner will stick in my craw until the day I die. The illinoi choke game ...... damn... can't even complete my comment so ... yeah BB is more my thing but FB is a close 2nd. Quick opinion on RR... don't like his sideline demeanor... not terrible on offense... terrible on defense... new guy from across the coast... hard for him to develop recruiting tradition... he f'ed up terribly by not keeping .... (Talavea?)... the dude with the polynesian (Samoan?) pipeline.
It was Joe Salavea. And like I was saying, you need to post more. Can't find anything to disagree with here.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

DaddyO'Cat wrote:
ASUHATER! wrote:
Whatever happened to Bison?
Jefe

Post by Jefe »

DaddyO'Cat wrote:
ASUHATER! wrote:
DaddyO'Cat wrote:I've watched you for a long time dude. You've mellowed out but I think you have Aspergers syndrome. No offense intended. I'm deaf. Among other things. Variety is the spice of life.
So you can go fuck yourself.

No sir. I truly did not mean to offend you. We all have our imperfections. (Whatever happened to your "brother"? I remember thinking you had to be a secret ASU guy as much grief as you were giving the rest of the forum years ago). I've met some people with Aspergers. They're good with facts and figures. Not so good with social interactions.
Amazing
PieceOfMeat wrote:I wonder if someone will make a .gif of that poor NAU payer losing that tooth.
I cant find any footage of it. Link?
DaddyO'Cat

Post by DaddyO'Cat »

catgrad97 wrote:
DaddyO'Cat wrote:
It was Joe Salavea. And like I was saying, you need to post more. Can't find anything to disagree with here.

Thank you for the correction. Thumbs up.
DaddyO'Cat

Post by DaddyO'Cat »

Looked around... don't see how I can change my screen name. Isn't too big of a deal.
DaddyO'Cat

Post by DaddyO'Cat »

Merkin wrote:
DaddyO'Cat wrote:
ASUHATER! wrote:
Bison doesn't ring a bell unless you're talking about street fighter 2. ... The one and only game I really got into... sorry off topic...
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

DaddyO'Cat wrote:
Merkin wrote:
DaddyO'Cat wrote:
ASUHATER! wrote:
Bison doesn't ring a bell unless you're talking about street fighter 2. ... The one and only game I really got into... sorry off topic...
He was a poster over at TOS who was the RAP admin. Went to Gallaudet University for deaf students, hence Bison. He may have played football for them, not sure. Not sure what his affiliation to the UA was.

Some old time posters at TOS never attended the UA. WalkOnWildcat, WPG, Chris Bonney and so on. Think they grew up in Tucson or there abouts and moved away.