Pac-12 Tournament Game 3, vs. Oregon (2016-2017)

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

RiseAndFire

Re: Pac-12 Tournament Game 3, vs. Oregon (2016-2017)

Post by RiseAndFire »

UAEebs86 wrote:
RiseAndFire wrote:here we go talking about the timeout catfight instead of just the win. say what you will but Lute would never pull a stunt like that

Bullshit. The scoreboard point was a classic.
bullshit yourself. the "scoreboard point" I think you're referring to was directed at ASU hecklers for invoking the name of Bobbi Olson (RIP)

it was not an overt rub-it-in-your-face to asu's coach and players in response to some total petty non-issue from a previous game that nobody here even commented on once....unless I missed a thread titled "Alford rubs it in Millers face with late timeout!!" somewhere

If you can't see the difference then you are blind. Last post on the subject, moving on
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

ASU president Crowe apologized to Lute and the UA after than heckling incident.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

RiseAndFire wrote:
UAEebs86 wrote:
RiseAndFire wrote:here we go talking about the timeout catfight instead of just the win. say what you will but Lute would never pull a stunt like that

Bullshit. The scoreboard point was a classic.
bullshit yourself. the "scoreboard point" I think you're referring to was directed at ASU hecklers for invoking the name of Bobbi Olson (RIP)

it was not an overt rub-it-in-your-face to asu's coach and players in response to some total petty non-issue from a previous game that nobody here even commented on once....unless I missed a thread titled "Alford rubs it in Millers face with late timeout!!" somewhere

If you can't see the difference then you are blind. Last post on the subject, moving on
Please just leave. You bring nothing to this board and you obviously despise Miller and our program. Please go root for Syracuse in the NIT
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.