Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

97cats

f*ck ASU

Post by 97cats »

f*ck ASU
dcZONAfan

Re: f*ck ASU

Post by dcZONAfan »

And PJC too, amirite?!? Am I......right?
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

I agree with the sentiment in the title of this thread.
billk78

Post by billk78 »

And f*ck Bobby Hurley
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Amen brother, preach!!!! F Grayson Allens daddy and all of the scum!!
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
EVCat

Post by EVCat »

f*ck them for 40 minutes. Hard and with control....
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

With a broomstick
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

What's the over/under when Hurley gets ejected.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

azgreg wrote:What's the over/under when Hurley gets ejected.

First TV timeout
-JB
dirtbags

Post by dirtbags »

is it not okay to say the word fuck here? because fuck asu.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

dirtbags wrote:is it not okay to say the word fuck here? because fuck asu.
It's OK but you've gotta say it with gusto.
Jefe

Post by Jefe »

EVCat

Post by EVCat »

Ahwahtukee, meet Brooklyn...
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

UAEebs86 wrote:
azgreg wrote:What's the over/under when Hurley gets ejected.

First TV timeout
What the fuck?

Bangkok Wildcat

Post by Bangkok Wildcat »

Amen Brother! They're not worth more comment than this.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

You stay classy ASU:
-JB
Bangkok Wildcat

UAEebs86 wrote:You stay classy ASU:
'Classy' and 'ASU' should never be in the same sentence.....oxymoron.

OAN, so what's the over/under on Ricky Bobby getting yet another 'T' in our rematch? Seriously, Vegas should start taking bets on this crap.

On yet another note....does anyone remember the last time CSM was 'T'd up?
Bangkok Wildcat

Man, also I loved the way the crowd rode Bobby-boy.....that tool is pure motivation for his enemies, lmao.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

The asu Graham is saying the zoo said racial slurs which caused him to flip the bird. Really hope it isn't true and I really don't think it is. Hope we can prove it is false and embarrass this tool.
2018 Bear Down Wildcats Conference Championship Challenge Champion
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

PHXCATS wrote:The asu Graham is saying the zoo said racial slurs which caused him to flip the bird. Really hope it isn't true and I really don't think it is. Hope we can prove it is false and embarrass this tool.
With two police officers right there? I highly fucking doubt it.

I have no doubt the crowd was giving him a ton of grief, but I truly doubt anything racial would be said. Why would it? All you gotta do is remind him that he plays for a dogshit program.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

PHXCATS wrote:The asu Graham is saying the zoo said racial slurs which caused him to flip the bird. Really hope it isn't true and I really don't think it is. Hope we can prove it is false and embarrass this tool.
Even with video, you can't really prove the negative. You can never hear everyone. If there was a video where you could hear a slur...that would be different.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Graham deleted his tweet saying there were racial slurs and was "unavailable for comment" after the game.

If there truly were racial slurs said to him, why wouldn't he want to address it?
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Chicat wrote:Graham deleted his tweet saying there were racial slurs and was "unavailable for comment" after the game.

If there truly were racial slurs said to him, why wouldn't he want to address it?
It has the sound of a spur of the moment excuse. I wouldn't doubt someone at ASU told him to delete the tweet because they have no evidence of a slur and it is far better to let the issue die.

It's hard to prove the negative (no one uttered a slur) but I'd be pretty sure if there was any actual evidence someone did utter a slur, it would be out by now.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
Chicat wrote:Graham deleted his tweet saying there were racial slurs and was "unavailable for comment" after the game.

It has the sound of a spur of the moment excuse. I wouldn't doubt someone at ASU told him to delete the tweet because they have no evidence of a slur and it is far better to let the issue die.

It's hard to prove the negative (no one uttered a slur) but I'd be pretty sure if there was any actual evidence someone did utter a slur, it would be out by now.
Agreed. Putting myself in Graham's shoes, he's on his way to the locker room after warm-ups to get last minute instructions from the coach and get ready to take on the Cats. He hears someone say something racial to him...

In the video, Graham is just flipping off the crowd. Not one person in particular. If that was me, I'm immediately looking for who said it and I'm asking the crowd who said it. Then I'd try to find a security guard to get that person tossed from the game. You're going to say something racial to me? You don't get to watch the game, and after the game I'd be telling everyone exactly what that person said.

I wouldn't vaguely tweet something and then delete it. I wouldn't duck reporters who want to know about it. I would be pissed and I'd want people to know just how shitty some members of my rival school's fanbase are.

I don't think anything racial was said. And if it was, I'm truly embarrassed and I really do wish that instead of flipping off the crowd he had pointed out the person and had them kicked out of the arena. No place for that in McKale.
97cats

Post by 97cats »

f*ck ASU
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Chicat wrote:
Spaceman Spiff wrote:

Agreed. Putting myself in Graham's shoes, he's on his way to the locker room after warm-ups to get last minute instructions from the coach and get ready to take on the Cats. He hears someone say something racial to him...

In the video, Graham is just flipping off the crowd. Not one person in particular. If that was me, I'm immediately looking for who said it and I'm asking the crowd who said it. Then I'd try to find a security guard to get that person tossed from the game. You're going to say something racial to me? You don't get to watch the game, and after the game I'd be telling everyone exactly what that person said.

I wouldn't vaguely tweet something and then delete it. I wouldn't duck reporters who want to know about it. I would be pissed and I'd want people to know just how shitty some members of my rival school's fanbase are.

I don't think anything racial was said. And if it was, I'm truly embarrassed and I really do wish that instead of flipping off the crowd he had pointed out the person and had them kicked out of the arena. No place for that in McKale.
Adding to that, I would also never condone racial slurs, and would be sad if it ever happened in McKale. Racial slurs are not acceptable, period.

But I have trouble buying it from Graham. If someone threw out a slur, I would sort of expect there would be a reaction to the word. Stopping, starting, whipping his head around, something. Not just firing the double birds on his way into the tunnel without really slowing down.

I totally agree that if you think it really happened, there's no reason to back away from the tweet or any questions. That just sounds like the sort of thing you do when you know you can't back up the claims and want to limit blowback.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

If anybody in the Zona Zoo ever shouts out a racial slur, it will be a moment of deep public humiliation for that person. You won't need a player from a visiting team to call attention to it.
Gilbertcat

Post by Gilbertcat »

Never heard of the fool before yesterday. He didn't hear anything but boos, overreacted and was caught on camera. Fail on his part. Bobby keeps telling them they are on the same level, clearly they are not and its a surprise to the players when they get the smack-down.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

All of what was said above.

Dude had birds up walking into and through the tunnel to the locker room looking straight ahead. I seriously doubt someone said a racial slur given his body language.

But as mentioned, no place for that in McKale and if true I would be angry and seriously hope someone in the zoo would call that person out leading to a banning from McKale.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

One of the pundits/bloggers I follow on Twitter said they he was sitting in that section and didn't hear any slurs.

Just don't believe that would happen since the UA team has quite a few black players which would not put up with that themselves.
Jefe

Post by Jefe »

Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Check out the African American girl in the second row and African American guy in the third not screaming at whoever yelled out the racial slurs...
baconus66

Post by baconus66 »

Im actually in that picture. I can't claim to have heard everything that was yelled, but I heard nothing along the lines of racial slurs. The zoo was booing as the players left the court. After the majority of the team had walked off Oleka walked through by himself and gave a subtle finger, then just after Graham walked through with the very unsubtle double fingers. Even that wasn't responded to by the zoo with anything offensive. As you can pretty clearly tell from the picture the reaction was pretty much just laughing.

In fact the zoo around me kept it pretty PG the whole night. Most of the stuff yelled, especially before the game started, was just funny stuff like making fun of haircuts or their hoodie warmup shirts, funny names, etc.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

And the police officer smiling
2018 Bear Down Wildcats Conference Championship Challenge Champion
baconus66

Post by baconus66 »

PHXCATS wrote:And the police officer smiling

Yep. After that the cops walked through the zoo and told everyone to keep it clean and that they would have a tight leash on throwing people out. As far as I saw they never confronted anyone after that and no one was kicked out.
dirtbags

Post by dirtbags »

since tograham's allegations have made the national news, i do hope that ensor fully follows through with the investigation and either corrects the zoo members' actions or works with asu's SID to ensure that their players don't sling accusations like that, even if tg deleted the tweet, because neither is acceptable.
Puerco

Post by Puerco »

I think we should give Torian the benefit of the doubt here. I mean, I read his tweet, and sure, you could interpret it to say that there was a racial slur, but to be honest, that soup of letters he tweeted could've meant just about anything. That's one benefit of an ASU education. No one can really pin you down.
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
Gilbertcat

Post by Gilbertcat »

It's disgusting. So many reporters are standing there and that is why so many pics are taken. No one heard anything. He was in the wrong and the story is making the rounds. Most stories are in the context that no one heard anything but still. The idiot won and changed the narrative.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Jefe wrote:Image
Maybe he just got offended by the gradients on the two kids in the second row. Our rainbow gradients do suck.
EVCat

Post by EVCat »

I hate all the "fake news" talk, but that is not real. No way a kid in a college student section in this day and age could get away with that and not get his/her shit jumped (verbally...maybe physically) about 15 different ways. This age of kid does not play that at all
Bangkok Wildcat

EVCat wrote:I hate all the "fake news" talk, but that is not real. No way a kid in a college student section in this day and age could get away with that and not get his/her shit jumped (verbally...maybe physically) about 15 different ways. This age of kid does not play that at all
This! Also, no way he backs down and deletes his tweet.....he deserves to be punished for this crap....but what would one expect from an ASSU clown like him.

PS. What a little punk.
Catstatic

Post by Catstatic »

I call total BS!

Fans were getting on him and he reacted. Instead of apologizing and taking his medicine, whatever that might be, he makes up a story to try and justify his mistake.

Love the fans laughing and pointing at him as he flips them off. They know they made him lose his cool. Not cool at all! He's from ASU ... any surprise?

Go Cats!!
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

-JB
NYCat

Post by NYCat »

Fuck Asu
shimdic

Post by shimdic »

NYCat wrote:Fuck Asu

fuck asu!
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

Very disappointed in Hurley today. It didn't even look like he was trying to get ejected. It appears he is at the acceptance stage of realizing he is at a inferior school
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Alieberman wrote:Very disappointed in Hurley today. It didn't even look like he was trying to get ejected. It appears he is at the acceptance stage of realizing he is at a inferior school
First timeout he started riding the refs and they just walked away. He knew that outside of tearing off his clothes and humping the ball midcourt, he had to stick this one out til the bitter end.
NorCalCat

Post by NorCalCat »

Get fucked ASU