Allonzo Trier

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

dovecanyoncat

Re: Allonzo Trier

Post by dovecanyoncat »

Something good to come out of PGU: https://www.change.org/p/ncaa-allow-all ... m=copylink" target="_blank

For what ever good it may do, at least one can post a comment and taunt the NCAA.
“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

~ Wilhoit's Law
IndianaZonaFan

Post by IndianaZonaFan »

dovecanyoncat wrote:Something good to come out of PGU: https://www.change.org/p/ncaa-allow-all ... m=copylink" target="_blank

For what ever good it may do, at least one can post a comment and taunt the NCAA.
If this is indeed urine related...that petition is useless due to HIPAA regulations. Plus...loose lips sink ships. You'll know when you see him on the floor.
IndianaZonaFan

Post by IndianaZonaFan »

dovecanyoncat wrote:Something good to come out of PGU: https://www.change.org/p/ncaa-allow-all ... m=copylink" target="_blank

And another thing...nothing good comes from that site..
dovecanyoncat

Post by dovecanyoncat »

Well, you're correct in that most of the time past is prologue. But I got in a little dig at the NCAA and that ain't nuthin'.
“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

~ Wilhoit's Law
HiCat

Post by HiCat »

Stay ready kid, good things will happen. Keep practicing, stay focused, your time will come.

(easy for me to say sitting at the keyboard drinking a hot cup of jo) :)
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

...still not completely out of his system.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

There you go guys. I'm not sure why we chose Goodman to let this out.
dcZONAfan

Post by dcZONAfan »

Chicat wrote: ...still not completely out of his system.
Hmmm...so why is what we have known for a while finally coming out in the public? Makes me think it is finally out of his system and we are going to see him tomorrow. Cmooooooon let tomorrow be the night
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

As far as the last test results it is not out of his system yet.
Main Event

Post by Main Event »

Miller has ran all outta fucks to give on this one. You know he gave Goodman the greenlight on this
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Tweet before that one from Goodman
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

The story doesn't give any of the juicy details mentioned in this thread, like how some hapless invalid with a skin condition injected Trier with it when he found him laying in a ditch beside his totaled Bentley.
dcZONAfan

Post by dcZONAfan »

Longhorned wrote:The story doesn't give any of the juicy details mentioned in this thread, like how some hapless invalid with a skin condition injected Trier with it when he found him laying in a ditch beside his totaled Bentley.
Weird I heard it was the evil monkey from Family Guy - he has it out for us. He pretended he was one of those non-evil monkeys, Trier let him into his circle...rest is history. A hapless invalid? What an unlikely story
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

Seems stupid for him to still be held out if he's been cleared and is not taking it anymore with the levels constantly dropping. They can keep testing hom5, but if he's cleared...let him play! He may play this year then, but it may just be in March.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
Irish27

Post by Irish27 »

Is this just a coincidence that it became public the day GB left to Alabama?
2019 & 2021 Basketball RAP Winner/2022 Football RAP Winner
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Irish27 wrote:Is this just a coincidence that it became public the day GB left to Alabama?
I usually just email everyone naked pictures of my ex-boss's family pet.
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

Very peculiar. Kept tight lipped because of GB? Or GB had no problems saying fucc the NCAA after his ties w the program were severed? Cuz this really is some bullshit that u can win an appeal and could miss the whole effing season anyway
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

ASUHATER! wrote:Seems stupid for him to still be held out if he's been cleared and is not taking it anymore with the levels constantly dropping. They can keep testing hom5, but if he's cleared...let him play! He may play this year then, but it may just be in March.
That millionth of a percent in his liver might make his jump shot even better. Can't take the risk.
Irish27 wrote:Is this just a coincidence that it became public the day GB left to Alabama?
Yes
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Well this is some serious horseshit.

The NCAA is being stupid about this whole thing.

I'd clear him, objectively speaking.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Chicat wrote:
ASUHATER! wrote:Seems stupid for him to still be held out if he's been cleared and is not taking it anymore with the levels constantly dropping. They can keep testing hom5, but if he's cleared...let him play! He may play this year then, but it may just be in March.
That millionth of a percent in his liver might make his jump shot even better. Can't take the risk.
Yes
Screw you, Chicat!

CatFanOneMil

Post by CatFanOneMil »

This is the problem with these kind of steroids, the by-product they test for resides in your fat cells not your blood, they test for proteins in urine and the chemical signature gets passed on from your fat cells...which in Triers case is a very small percentage of his body mass and probably does not change hardly at all...this is probably the one time eating really bad food would be a really good idea... change your metabolism to mimic a lazy Wal Mart walrus...shifting the fat content to reflect obesity and then back to a healthy level is probably the only way this stuff is gonna leave his system...
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

To go with what CatFan just said, Zo lost some body fat and the numbers of the PED in his system actually went up a little bit. That was what happened the week where every one was confident he'd be back due to the progress that had been made.
jsbowl16

Post by jsbowl16 »

Does anyone have any info on how often he gets tested? If it is weekly, does it happen on say Tuesday and then they have the results on Wednesday?
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

jsbowl16 wrote:Does anyone have any info on how often he gets tested? If it is weekly, does it happen on say Tuesday and then they have the results on Wednesday?
Weekly, sometimes twice a week. Takes 3-4 days to get results of a Pass/Fail, and a day or two longer to get the numbers, weekends/holidays not included.
CatFanOneMil

Post by CatFanOneMil »

Avacados man....LOTS of avocados...it's Tucson they are always in season and avocados they are loaded with mono unsaturated fat content, they fight free radicals (the chemical strands that weird and unnatural elements exploit in your body)...

The other option is a 3 day fast cleanse, nothing but water...fasting is amazing for resetting the entire body back to "normal"

p.s. when you fast your body eats the stored fat content, good and bad...
Last edited by CatFanOneMil on Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TucsonClip

Post by TucsonClip »

ChooChooCat wrote:
jsbowl16 wrote:Does anyone have any info on how often he gets tested? If it is weekly, does it happen on say Tuesday and then they have the results on Wednesday?
Weekly, sometimes twice a week. Takes 3-4 days to get results of a Pass/Fail, and a day or two longer to get the numbers, weekends/holidays not included.
So basically UAs stance is, "we're fucking close can we speed this shit up before he misses another two games? Also, your requirement are bullshit!"
"Plus, why would I go to the NBA? Duke players suck in the pros."

-Shane Battier
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Fucking Goodman.
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
CatFanOneMil

Post by CatFanOneMil »

Olsondogg wrote:Fucking Goodman.
My bets guess is the info starting leaking out and Goodman saw a chance to get hints from Greg Byrne...so he asked a series of "do not answer this if this is right" questions...

He's got to save his career somehow he doesn't have the journalist skill set to remain relevant...
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Between Trump and Trier, there's a decent amount of urine related news lately.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

TucsonClip wrote:
ChooChooCat wrote:
So basically UAs stance is, "we're fucking close can we speed this shit up before he misses another two games? Also, your requirement are bullshit!"
You're guess is as good as mine as to UAs motivation in releasing this.
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

So for those of you who know what the hell you're talking about, and it sounds like some do, what are the chances that he returns this season? I would think it's likely, but it could be Feb 15 or Mar 15.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

-JB
TucsonClip

Post by TucsonClip »

ChooChooCat wrote:You're guess is as good as mine as to UAs motivation in releasing this.
Yeah, I mean if I was Trier I dont want things coming out like this, especially knowing I have no control over the release.

-Shane Battier
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Who's to say it's someone associated with arizona who talked to Goodman?
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
Gilbertcat

Post by Gilbertcat »

Olsondogg wrote:Who's to say it's someone associated with arizona who talked to Goodman?
This makes more sense. Considering the headline is a failed ped test with no context. You don't just win those appeals in the ncaa. Snitches get stitches
TucsonClip

Post by TucsonClip »

ChooChooCat wrote:You're guess is as good as mine as to UAs motivation in releasing this.
Yeah, I mean if I was Trier I dont want things coming out like this, especially knowing I have no control over the release.

-Shane Battier
Main Event

Post by Main Event »

84Cat

Post by 84Cat »

Yeah, Zo deserves better than this. I hope whoever leaked this is reprimanded by losing their job.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

What Goodman originally wrote had been out for a while. Nobody from the program leaked this. But this is the "reporting" of 2017. Don't respect a students privacy, go for the juicy headline
prh

Post by prh »

Scheer posited that maybe the leak is from the outside, specifically UCLA. After reading the ESPN article, there's no way that was based on information from us, because it's missing info that drastically changes the tone of the article/situation.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Everything about how the NCAA is handling this is wrong, from a medical review officer standpoint, and not aligned with employee rights. If you consider basketball players to be employees of the university. Which unfortunately is a huge grey area.

College players SHOULD be unionized. They make so much money for the NCAA and their respective programs, and are the first to bear the brunt of the "politics". This has made that idea so certain for me.

EDIT: What/how the fuck would UCLA know?
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

prh wrote:Scheer posited that maybe the leak is from the outside, specifically UCLA. After reading the ESPN article, there's no way that was based on information from us, because it's missing info that drastically changes the tone of the article/situation.

I think Scheer was joking.
-JB
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

prh wrote:Scheer posited that maybe the leak is from the outside, specifically UCLA. After reading the ESPN article, there's no way that was based on information from us, because it's missing info that drastically changes the tone of the article/situation.
where did he write this, because i don't see it.
Main Event

Post by Main Event »

I'm pretty sure Jason was joking
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

There was no new info from Goodman. He could have written that anytime in the last 3 months by simply reading this thread.

Which means he must have just stumbled upon this thread.
Wildcatazfan

Post by Wildcatazfan »

At halftime of the Colorado vs Washington game they are going to talk about Trier PED. They just made the announcement during that game. Said there would be more info at the half.
KaibabKat

Post by KaibabKat »

There is no way in the world that Goodman published this without the implied blessing of more than one person with very large offices in McKale Center. And, isn't it just a tad bit interesting that Trier's attorney had a statement all ready for him to release within minutes of the ESPN story hitting the internet?
baconus66

Post by baconus66 »

Certainly all seems calculated to me. I guess to take the pressure off Trier and Miller and put it on the NCAA.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

In any case that original article was Garbage
baconus66

Post by baconus66 »

Olsondogg wrote:In any case that original article was Garbage
To us, who had a general idea of what was going on it was. But to the average fan or fan of another team who isn't hearing the rumors, i dont see any issues with it?