Zo's Back!

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Chicat

Re: Zo's Back!

Post by Chicat »

CatFanOneMil wrote:Just thought I'd keep you guys in the loop, you can thank me or send your dimes to POM, Zo IS BACK!!!

It's just a matter of the NCAA being dicks and ruining it for him, a formality, nothing more...he could be playing two weeks ago...if we get the time machine fixed in time...
It would be funny if this thread is actually where we hear it first.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Chicat wrote:
CatFanOneMil wrote:Just thought I'd keep you guys in the loop, you can thank me or send your dimes to POM, Zo IS BACK!!!

It's just a matter of the NCAA being dicks and ruining it for him, a formality, nothing more...he could be playing two weeks ago...if we get the time machine fixed in time...
It would be funny if this thread is actually where we hear it first.
If you say it every single day, then you can claim victory when/if it happens.
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

Going to be hard to believe folks, but as another BDW exclusive, more photographic evidence has just been found!

Can you believe it?!
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

Gilbertcat

Post by Gilbertcat »

Your the best! Why can't others see Miller is saving him for the tournament. Can't risk injury!
CatFanOneMil

Post by CatFanOneMil »

Zo's back just like I've been telling you not sure why anyone is talking about this just STFU and move on I was right I'm always right, POM will delete everyone's account who disagreed with him here, you should have just shut up because no one knows what POM knows and if you question that you should not be questioning that...

And by the way ACE if a frigging tool...arrogant take it in the butt kind of hindu drug addicted gamble his moo-mas money inbred loser.

Don't be like him.
CatFanOneMil

Post by CatFanOneMil »

Zo's back baby tonites the night, or so I've heard from my inside sources cousins-brothers sister-in-law who was at a party that Trier snapchatted the same song they were playing!

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST ZO IS BACK!!!!!!!!
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

Sounds like a stone cold, lead pipe lock to me.
84Cat

Post by 84Cat »

CatFanOneMil wrote:Zo's back baby tonites the night, or so I've heard from my inside sources cousins-brothers sister-in-law who was at a party that Trier snapchatted the same song they were playing!

You are wrong mfer! I can't believe that I believed you. You are DEAD to me!
CatFanOneMil

Post by CatFanOneMil »

84Cat wrote:
CatFanOneMil wrote:Zo's back baby tonites the night, or so I've heard from my inside sources cousins-brothers sister-in-law who was at a party that Trier snapchatted the same song they were playing!

You are wrong mfer! I can't believe that I believed you. You are DEAD to me!

Why you doubt me, now I have to delete you...you should have just kept quiet...now you've made me look bad and I gotta cut the haters...
CatFanOneMil

Post by CatFanOneMil »

Zo's back in the saddle again, you heard it here first, don't go to some half dead info stealing site like where Vegas crack addicts post to get your info they ARE WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!

You heard it here first Trier comes off the bench, PJC bounces a pass off little Bobbly Gurlys head and then Zo dunks and shatters the glass while Miller shouts "Send it in Zorome!"

Instant #1 Best of Show on EsPee In...

(Heard it from a reliable insider that Ace is currently in county lock up with no internet access so it's a waste of time to mock him too much)
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

Takes a few seconds to look up the inmate rosters at Pima County and Clark County jails. Must be somewhere else.....
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

Something BIG is coming
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

Gilbertcat

Post by Gilbertcat »

ace is so great. He leaked it to the press before announcing it himself. I guess he also bought a boat. So great.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Gilbertcat wrote:ace is so great. He leaked it to the press before announcing it himself. I guess he also bought a boat. So great.
huh, I don't get it. Expand GC?
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

never mind, just getting caught up on that other thread.
CatFanOneMil

Post by CatFanOneMil »

Gilbertcat wrote:ace is so great. He leaked it to the press before announcing it himself. I guess he also bought a boat. So great.

EXACTLY...Greg Hansen tweets at 8:06 Ace tweets same story at 8:26...the record does not lie, Ace does however...and pgu just turned into the biggest circle jerk of ace-ass-kissing on the planet...man some people have no self respect...
dirtbags

Post by dirtbags »

ace: gfy

zo:
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

PieceOfMeat wrote:Something BIG is coming
Ahem...you heard it first here, 5 days ago bitches.

Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

It's true. Time for some cars in a driveway, PoM.