ASU tickets March 4th.

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Olsondogg

ASU tickets March 4th.

Post by Olsondogg »

Contacted the ASU ticket office today. For those interested in attending there are *ahem* no mid court lower level tickets available at all anymore. Tickets for just this game have inflated prices...I believe around $70-150 in lower level and are on sale this Friday at 9:00 Am.

Interestingly, there are 3 game mini plans with Arizona available now, for $45-135...but being ASU, I get an error if I try to purchase.
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
Gilbertcat

Re: ASU tickets March 4th.

Post by Gilbertcat »

Last year they removed the tarps for this game. End result, AZ fans got discouraged and stopped looking and ASU ended up half full for the game. If you do best available for the mini plans, tickets popped up for $56 each. Pretty cheap for 3 games compared to Tucson. Also try the code "AAA" when they go on sale. It normally gives a discount.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

That's for upper deck tickets....
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
EVCat

Post by EVCat »

they've played Chicken with the UA tickets for years...
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Yeah and their website shows a bunch of lower level tickets but when you try to check out....yeah....asu.
Jefe

Post by Jefe »

Vivid Seats has a lot of tickets available. Cheapest is $37 plus fees

$210 in Row 1 and I think its right next to the student section. Someone please jump on those

Seats directly behind our bench for $145-$205

I really like the layout of their stadium. Not a bad seat in the house

even up top

Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

If you want access to tickets a day early, use the promo code DEVILSINSIDER

Worked for me, got tickets behind the basket, lower level.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Looks like only singles in the lower level.
2018 Bear Down Wildcats Conference Championship Challenge Champion
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

PHXCATS wrote:Looks like only singles in the lower level.

Well you can try the search by price option, for 2 tickets...thats how I got 2...they didnt' show up any other way.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Olsondogg wrote:

Well you can try the search by price option, for 2 tickets...thats how I got 2...they didnt' show up any other way.
Glad you got lucky. Not working for me. Oh well. Good seats in the first few rows of the upper are good with me. Be loud, which I am sure you will be.
2018 Bear Down Wildcats Conference Championship Challenge Champion
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

PHXCATS wrote:
Olsondogg wrote:

Glad you got lucky. Not working for me. Oh well. Good seats in the first few rows of the upper are good with me. Be loud, which I am sure you will be.
As a piece of advice, I chatted with someone in the ticket office. If you can't find what you want, I'd call them tomorrow directly as he stated there were several spots available in the lower section, in and around the basket.