Allonzo Trier

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

97cats

Re: Allonzo Trier

Post by 97cats »

UAdevil wrote:Russ Smith talking mad shit on sone other boards...he'll probably show up here soon...
and fuck Russ Smith too
splitsecond

Post by splitsecond »

UAdevil wrote:Russ Smith talking mad shit on sone other boards...he'll probably show up here soon...
That guy borders on unbearable... the whole old school lot at ASFN are pretty unbearable most of the time.
TJATUA

Post by TJATUA »

He's been trolling harder than ever on ASFN. It's really annoying and borderline impossible to have a conversation on the UofA board
TJATUA

Post by TJATUA »

splitsecond wrote:
That guy borders on unbearable... the whole old school lot at ASFN are pretty unbearable most of the time.
Hey, I like to think I'm a decent, somewhat tolerable, person. :D
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

What is ASFN?
UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

I've been on asfn since 2005...don't post much these days though. Russ is infuriating, which is probably his goal.
Love the 've! Stop with the: Would of - Could of - Should of - Must of - Might of
TJATUA

Post by TJATUA »

CalStateTempe wrote:What is ASFN?
http://www.arizonasportsfans.com" target="_blank
pc in NM

Post by pc in NM »

I've seen several references to Zo's positive test on ESPN, usually in end-of-show wrap-ups...

All, except for Jay Bilas have noted that "this is Trier's second time testing positive", and do not in any way address the fact of trace elements or liklihood tjat this is remnants of the original dosing in 2016.

I think this is horrible, and that, regardless of the true facts, Trier's reputation (and character) will suffer long-term damage, at least with the general public....

I suppose that any NBA team interested in him would perform due diligence and get the true facts, so his pro carreer should be OK, but this is a real shit storm....

I would not be surprised to see the NCAA allow these misperception to persist, and drag its heals on any appeal....
“If you have the choice between humble and cocky, go with cocky. There's always time to be humble later, once you've been proven horrendously, irrevocably wrong.”

― Kinky Friedman
BE4RDOWN21

Post by BE4RDOWN21 »

The NCAA will never admit that they were wrong on anything.
97cats

Post by 97cats »

TJATUA wrote:
He's been trolling harder than ever on ASFN. It's really annoying and borderline impossible to have a conversation on the UofA board
i have never heard of this site, i took a peek and there he was referencing me and alluding to things i said and didnt say elsewhere while mocking me - the man has mental problems.

BTW, i registered and replied
BBQ wildcat

Post by BBQ wildcat »

pc in NM wrote:I've seen several references to Zo's positive test on ESPN, usually in end-of-show wrap-ups...

All, except for Jay Bilas have noted that "this is Trier's second time testing positive", and do not in any way address the fact of trace elements or liklihood tjat this is remnants of the original dosing in 2016.

I think this is horrible, and that, regardless of the true facts, Trier's reputation (and character) will suffer long-term damage, at least with the general public....

I suppose that any NBA team interested in him would perform due diligence and get the true facts, so his pro carreer should be OK, but this is a real shit storm....

I would not be surprised to see the NCAA allow these misperception to persist, and drag its heals on any appeal....
Actually, right before last night's game, the guys on the pregame show were talking about it, and they, too pretty much said it was bullshit.
Postmaster

Post by Postmaster »

How are ray smiths knees?
He is eligible, right?
splitsecond

Post by splitsecond »

TJATUA wrote:
splitsecond wrote:
Hey, I like to think I'm a decent, somewhat tolerable, person. :D
well since you asked... no I am sure you know who I mean.
splitsecond

Post by splitsecond »

97cats wrote:
TJATUA wrote:
i have never heard of this site, i took a peek and there he was referencing me and alluding to things i said and didnt say elsewhere while mocking me - the man has mental problems.

Outside of the Cardinals forum, which is why I signed up for it, it's pretty slow until an ASU homer tries to run trash.
Irish27

Post by Irish27 »

97cats wrote:
TJATUA wrote:

This just in from Russ on ASFN, "I put 97cats on ignore and won't respond to him." :lol:
2019 & 2021 Basketball RAP Winner/2022 Football RAP Winner
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Russ talks behind 97's back on a different website, 97 hears about it and responds, and so Russ puts 97 on ignore.

Good lord, Russ. Get help.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Irish27 wrote:
97cats wrote:
TJATUA wrote:

This just in from Russ on ASFN, "I put 97cats on ignore and won't respond to him." :lol:
Russ is a bigger bitch than Basnight.

Yes Machina, that was a personal attack. I’ll save you the trouble of reporting the post.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Irish27

Post by Irish27 »

97 has been banned, that was fast. :D
2019 & 2021 Basketball RAP Winner/2022 Football RAP Winner
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

97 getting banned from a UA fansite is like Lute being banned from McKale.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

Chicat wrote:97 getting banned from a UA fansite is like Lute being banned from McKale.
:lol:
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

Irish27 wrote:97 has been banned, that was fast. :D
Lol What? Who runs that website?
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

You can take a look. Kind of a joke. I thought 97's slamming of Russ was epic.
TJATUA

Post by TJATUA »

ChooChooCat wrote:
Moderators there can be overly sensitive at times.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

That other poster's defense of Russ with accusations of 97's lack of credibility was funny.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

We should ban 97 too

That guy is a jerk
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

TJATUA wrote:
ChooChooCat wrote:
They don’t allow you to curse on that board? So the sentence, “Russ Smith’s terrible fucking takes are about as fucking bad as a fucking queef from a fucking ASU slore” will get you banned?

Fuck those sensitive little fucks.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Chicat wrote:
TJATUA wrote:
ChooChooCat wrote:
They don’t allow you to curse on that board? So the sentence, “Russ Smith’s terrible fucking takes are about as fucking bad as a fucking queef from a fucking ASU slore” will get you banned?

Fuck those sensitive little fucks.
Epic. You rock 97
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Longhorned wrote:That other poster's defense of Russ with accusations of 97's lack of credibility was funny.
please post a link to the thread, I need a good laugh tonight.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

CalStateTempe wrote:
Longhorned wrote:That other poster's defense of Russ with accusations of 97's lack of credibility was funny.
please post a link to the thread, I need a good laugh tonight.
http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/forum/ ... 80/page-80" target="_blank
DiehardDave37

Post by DiehardDave37 »

Alieberman wrote:We should ban 97 too

That guy is a jerk
Alieberman, I'm beginning not to appreciate your sense of humor. Some things should not be the subject of jokes including the really knowledgeable posters on hoops subjects. I, and a few others on this board, need all the help we can get.
HiCat

Post by HiCat »

delete
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

DiehardDave37 wrote:
Alieberman wrote:We should ban 97 too

That guy is a jerk
Alieberman, I'm beginning not to appreciate your sense of humor. Some things should not be the subject of jokes including the really knowledgeable posters on hoops subjects. I, and a few others on this board, need all the help we can get.
Sorry. My sense of humor is not for everyone.

For the record (not a joke) I actually know 97cats in real life... and he is most definitely not a jerk.

And I know people are on edge right now so my bad for not taking that into account
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

This is the first I’ve ever learned that AL’s sense of humor isn’t for everyone. Are there also those who dislike enchiladas? I learn something new every day.
84Cat

Post by 84Cat »

I don't like enchiladas but I have a wicked dry sense of humor. Humor will help me get through this shitshow so bring it on!
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

84Cat wrote:I don't like enchiladas but I have a wicked dry sense of humor. Humor will help me get through this shitshow so bring it on!
I really hope you are joking about the enchiladas.
DiehardDave37

Post by DiehardDave37 »

If you need humor to get thru this, I understand. I don't.
I also don't like enchilados or refried beans as much as I like almost every other Mexican dish not called menudo. My effort to relieve your pain in this trying time does not contain humor, but it could be a distraction which also sometimes helps. Gratis.
Frybry02

Post by Frybry02 »

Well I hope he was cleared while all the chaos was going on around him.
BibbysTowelDude

Post by BibbysTowelDude »

Don't think he's getting cleared. Not for tonight anyway.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

84Cat wrote:I don't like enchiladas
DrWildcat

Post by DrWildcat »

So does anyone think Allonzo will actually be cleared? Seems like the NCAA clears players (i.e. Duke, MSU etc.) within hours if they really want to. I have a feeling they don't really want to in this case. Hope I'm wrong.
CatFanOneMil

Post by CatFanOneMil »

DrWildcat wrote:So does anyone think Allonzo will actually be cleared? Seems like the NCAA clears players (i.e. Duke, MSU etc.) within hours if they really want to. I have a feeling they don't really want to in this case. Hope I'm wrong.
I think its a different protocol for these issues...I know it seems like they cleared people named as money recipients rather quickly (which might have happened for us as well with Deandre but got missed in other news), but the PED issue depends on testing and not some rubber stamp of "Ok we believe you" so it might be a matter of samples/bloodwork/reports sent via overnite express/registered mail for privacy and etc...I have no idea for sure...
prh

Post by prh »

All of those guys were cleared by their schools, not the NCAA. Schools basically say "nothing to see here move along"
Captain Obvious

Post by Captain Obvious »

DrWildcat wrote:So does anyone think Allonzo will actually be cleared? Seems like the NCAA clears players (i.e. Duke, MSU etc.) within hours if they really want to. I have a feeling they don't really want to in this case. Hope I'm wrong.
Unfortunately I don't see him being cleared the rest of this season. They always seem to move slow on these things especially since we're not UNC, Duke, Kansas, or Kentucky. It wouldn't surprise me if they clear him the day or week after the season is already over. Just seems like how our luck has been this season.
Postmaster

Post by Postmaster »

I saw an episode of House where the guy had stuff in his blood.
It showed up when he would burn fat cells and lose weight. When he was not burning the fat, the stuff wasn't in his blood.

So Trier just needs to eat more junk food and cut down on the workouts
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Postmaster wrote:I saw an episode of House where the guy had stuff in his blood.
It showed up when he would burn fat cells and lose weight. When he was not burning the fat, the stuff wasn't in his blood.

So Trier just needs to eat more junk food and cut down on the workouts
Is that the Kirk Walters training regimen?
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
dmjcat

Post by dmjcat »

Just speculating but I think Trier is done at AZ. The NCAA rules call for a season long suspension following a 2nd positive test. Its possible they could clear him if he passes a 2nd test, but we all know from last year how long it takes for this crap to get out of ones system.

The FBI mess certainly isn't helping our cause either.
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

dmjcat wrote:
Just speculating but I think Trier is done at AZ. The NCAA rules call for a season long suspension following a 2nd positive test. Its possible they could clear him if he passes a 2nd test, but we all know from last year how long it takes for this crap to get out of ones system.

The FBI mess certainly isn't helping our cause either.
Disagree. Think he plays in one or both games this week.
AZCatGirl

Post by AZCatGirl »

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but this makes me wonder, if he's still ineligible will he be able to help cut down the nets?
“The reality is that the hardest games to win are over teams on their home court. Teams that don’t play those games can spin it however they want, but what they’re saying is, ‘We don’t want to lose in our non conference season.’" - Sean Miller
catgrad97

Post by catgrad97 »

splitsecond wrote:
catgrad97 wrote:Between Parkland and Trier this week, every national administrative organization that starts with N and ends in A is dead to me.

The NCAA is becoming as corrupt as Trump, and I don't give a damn if Machina or whoever else reports the "politics" in this post. Timing dude.
keep your political commentary to the political rage board
Report me then. This board wants to circle its wagons without me, now's the time for it to do so.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Bruce was just on 1580 here in Phoenix being clueless but he did say he believes we hear more on Trier soon
2018 Bear Down Wildcats Conference Championship Challenge Champion