Kerr's Donation

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

BigSkyCatinMT

Kerr's Donation

Post by BigSkyCatinMT »

Considering Kerr's location and his statement, anyone thing it might be noticed, if only a little by local product Ivan Rabb?
formerly, UA Direct, mtzwami, SnowCat, MontanaCat. should cover every forum I've been on in the last 19 years.
3goggles

Re: Kerr's Donation

Post by 3goggles »

BigSkyCatinMT wrote:Considering Kerr's location and his statement, anyone thing it might be noticed, if only a little by local product Ivan Rabb?
what was Kerrs Statement
HiCat

Post by HiCat »

“My experience as a student-athlete at the U of A shaped my life and my entire career,” said Steve Kerr. “I am incredibly thankful for the opportunity I was given to be a part of such a special University. This gift reflects my thanks and also my support for all the future student-athletes who will come to Arizona to compete, study and shape their own lives moving forward.”

http://www.nba.com/warriors/news/steve- ... ty-arizona
BigSkyCatinMT

Post by BigSkyCatinMT »

Thanks, HI

The UA recruits so well because Lute and Bobbie built a family. Coach Sean embraced it. Nick and Aaron have been in Ivan's ear, and to have guys like Steve from 30 years ago on top of this...plus, he's now in the bay. Seems like it makes a point, even if a minor one.
formerly, UA Direct, mtzwami, SnowCat, MontanaCat. should cover every forum I've been on in the last 19 years.