The 2019-2020 Season Thread

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

CatFanOneMil

Re: The 2019-2020 Season Thread

Post by CatFanOneMil »

RondaeShimmy wrote:

Yeah but if you look at the scores tab they have us beating @Conn 76-72...

When in the fuck did we play Connecticut?

Goddam do ANY of the journos even know where the fuck Arizona is on a map?
RondaeShimmy

Post by RondaeShimmy »

RondaeShimmy wrote:

So it's going to be #12 v #18 Saturday

It's going to be the #6 Kenpom offense (#50 defense) v the #7 Kenpom offense (#34 defense)

IDK if it'd be a better chance to win if Arizona gets in a high scoring shootout in the 80s or 90s. Or if it's a slower tempo half court game in the 60s or 70s.

A slower game would mean depending heavily on defense, rebounding and free throws, things that are pretty weak right now. I'm thinking getting into a shootout and letting the offense work and do it's thing is the better way.
RondaeShimmy

Post by RondaeShimmy »

CatFanOneMil wrote: Yeah but if you look at the scores tab they have us beating @Conn 76-72...

When in the fuck did we play Connecticut?

Goddam do ANY of the journos even know where the fuck Arizona is on a map?
The AP hasn't updated the scores, they're from last year

For example it still shows Virginia's last game as beating Texas Tech for the national championship
MountainCat

Post by MountainCat »

...Should have been in the top 10 this week, schedule and all. Of course, all the Blue Blood teams have a lose and are still in the top ten - and don't forget the two lose Michigan State team.
No Bandwagon Here! Always a Cat!
YoDeFoe

Post by YoDeFoe »

I've bitched a lot this season about being under-ranked but honestly after those three games I'm fine just hanging out here.

I'd like to believe that it was a weird experience for the team - first time away from McKale and it's late night games in a shitty convention center over Thanksgiving. I'm also typically suspect of playing in front of family and friends with a lot of this team from SoCal - I assume it can be distracting (because we've often looked less than engaged in these games).

We've got a few days of practice while Baylor has a tune-up game before hosting us on Saturday morning. Hopefully we show up ready to play in another kooky environment - an 11am central tip-off (10 am Tucson time) in Baylor's crummy Ferrell Center in front of likely no one at all, with the Cats ranked ahead but showing as five point road dogs. Here goes nothing...
btfd16

Post by btfd16 »

I've come back down to Earth a little after this weekend. Yes I know we are young, first time on the road, etc. I am okay with being 12.

Not okay with being 5 spots lower than 4-3 Purdue lol Seth Davis
AZCatGirl

Post by AZCatGirl »

YoDeFoe wrote:I've bitched a lot this season about being under-ranked but honestly after those three games I'm fine just hanging out here.

I'd like to believe that it was a weird experience for the team - first time away from McKale and it's late night games in a shitty convention center over Thanksgiving. I'm also typically suspect of playing in front of family and friends with a lot of this team from SoCal - I assume it can be distracting (because we've often looked less than engaged in these games).

We've got a few days of practice while Baylor has a tune-up game before hosting us on Saturday morning. Hopefully we show up ready to play in another kooky environment - an 11am central tip-off (10 am Tucson time) in Baylor's crummy Ferrell Center in front of likely no one at all, with the Cats ranked ahead but showing as five point road dogs. Here goes nothing...
Baylor is giving free admission to the game, so it should be pretty full. I think the team will get up for that game since we're playing a top team.

Fine with being 12 after our performance over the weekend. Let's earn that top 10 spot this Saturday.
“The reality is that the hardest games to win are over teams on their home court. Teams that don’t play those games can spin it however they want, but what they’re saying is, ‘We don’t want to lose in our non conference season.’" - Sean Miller
YoDeFoe

Post by YoDeFoe »

AZCatGirl wrote:
YoDeFoe wrote:I've bitched a lot this season about being under-ranked but honestly after those three games I'm fine just hanging out here.

Baylor is giving free admission to the game, so it should be pretty full. I think the team will get up for that game since we're playing a top team.

Fine with being 12 after our performance over the weekend. Let's earn that top 10 spot this Saturday.
Free tickets because there's no interest in attending the game. That's two part:

1) Baylor has an average attendance of 6,300 people in only a 10,000 person arena. It's a crummy old arena that they've now planned to replace with a smaller 7,000 seat arena (for a better fan experience). Despite being a fairly successful program, Baylor isn't really a basketball school.

2) Baylor plays Oklahoma in the Big XII championship in Arlington that same morning - it's only 90min away and everyone that won't fit in the massive Cowboys stadium will be watching outside while tailgating (in true Texas football fashion). It's a top ten match-up, the rematch to a narrow 34-31 loss at Baylor, and the winner has the potential to vault themselves into the College Football Playoffs. All to say: it's a huge game that will have every Baylor sports fan's attention. If Baylor fans still are attending the basketball game, they'll probably be doing so with one eye on their favorite streaming device.

I think our guys get up for it because its a marquee match-up, the first opportunity to step into the top ten and to put the shakiness of the Wooden Legacy behind us. But we'd be remiss to think this will be a normal game with the early tip, the crummy arena, and the big game up the road stealing all the Baylor fanbase attention.
YoDeFoe

Post by YoDeFoe »

Interesting note: I reflexively think of Baylor as a team driven by their bigs and rebounding advantage but that's not the case this season. They're a heavy three point usage team that shoots very well from outside and is less likely than Arizona to take it to the rim. They get offensive rebounds because of the long shot attempts bouncing back out to them but are in total less likely to rebound the ball than Arizona (talking year-to-date, not projecting).

This Baylor team has three bigs in the 6'9" - 6'10" range (with good size) but have mostly played a four out line-up going 6'3" / 6'2" / 6'3" / 6'5" / 6'9" - 65% of their minutes have been in that line up with the remainder going 6'3" / 6'2" / 6'3" / 6'9" / 6'9". They've been forced into this situation following the preseason suspension and departure of expected PF Mario Kegler.

I wonder how Arizona adjusts to that small ball line-up and if the bit of time we've saw Green at the four this past weekend will pay dividends. He should match up favorably to their small ball PF Mark Vital. The 6'5" Vital is a rebounding machine, so I'd be curious to see what Lee could do against him in a more traditional line-up as well. Thankfully Vital isn't an outside threat, so we should find Nnaji comfortable in defending him so long as he stays in front and upright against the rim attacking Vital (who takes 65% of his attempts at the rim but is a very poor jump shooter).

Finally, this Baylor team lacks quality depth (or at least consistent quality). They've got four consistently productive players with two others who contribute in lesser roles. Seven guys in total get minutes.
DiehardDave37

Post by DiehardDave37 »

I agree with YoDeFoe. I just looked over the player statistics on the Baylor team. I want to be the first to predict covering the spread and a straight-up win for the Cats. Baylor has no one listed as center and only 3 forwards. CSM should be able to wear them (Freddie Gillespie) down with the right combo in going big or small.
After 3 games in Anaheim, I expect the frosh to be better prepared. I'm not worried about an old gym or an iffy crowd. I expect to see Josh playing some small ball 4.
A1RZONA

Post by A1RZONA »

Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

Loving the optimism for Saturday's game, guys. Keep it coming.
U.P. Zona Fan

Post by U.P. Zona Fan »

Nice scouting work Yo.
Arizona State might have the most surprisingly anemic history in men's basketball of any program that you might think is better than it is.
-Norlander.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Thank you Yo! Love the insight.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Seriously YDF, you just saved me a considerable amount of time. Love the executive summary.
RondaeShimmy

Post by RondaeShimmy »

https://www.teamrankings.com/ncaa-baske ... ears/stats" target="_blank

They're shooting 40.6% from 3pt, which is good for #16 in the country. They're doing it on 9.3/23.0 made/attempts per game.

For comparison Arizona is shooting 42.9% from 3, which is #8(!) In the country. They're doing it on 8.0/18.7 3pt made/3pt attemps

So it's going to be one of those games

They usually play the 1-3-1, with aggressive ball pressure all the time. They pressure from full court a lot. Like YDF said they don't have the size they used to but the smaller guys can pressure ball handlers more effectively and are going to be too quick for the bigs. South Dakota St did incredibly well this year vs Arizona with ball pressure minus the 1-3-1/1-1-3.

Of course this is how Buffalo beat Arizona. Constat ball pressure, aggressive, harrasing defense with a bunch of smaller quicker guards that made our bigs obsolete.

At least we have Nico this year and more firepower.
Last edited by RondaeShimmy on Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
btfd16

Post by btfd16 »

YoDeFoe wrote: 2) Baylor plays Oklahoma in the Big XII championship in Arlington that same morning - it's only 90min away and everyone that won't fit in the massive Cowboys stadium will be watching outside while tailgating (in true Texas football fashion). It's a top ten match-up, the rematch to a narrow 34-31 loss at Baylor, and the winner has the potential to vault themselves into the College Football Playoffs. All to say: it's a huge game that will have every Baylor sports fan's attention. If Baylor fans still are attending the basketball game, they'll probably be doing so with one eye on their favorite streaming device.

I think our guys get up for it because its a marquee match-up, the first opportunity to step into the top ten and to put the shakiness of the Wooden Legacy behind us. But we'd be remiss to think this will be a normal game with the early tip, the crummy arena, and the big game up the road stealing all the Baylor fanbase attention.
Grew up in Dallas area. I know a ton of Baylor alum. About one knew they were playing Arizona in basketball this Saturday.
prh

Post by prh »

Whoever wins that game has a very, very strong chance of making the playoff. In Texas, I can't imagine very many people going to any basketball game instead of drinking and watching the football game. Unless they put the game on a huge scoreboard (but guessing theirs isn't great), and serve alcohol (doubtful, it's Baylor), then why would anyone go?
EVCat

Post by EVCat »

YoDeFoe wrote:Interesting note: I reflexively think of Baylor as a team driven by their bigs and rebounding advantage but that's not the case this season. They're a heavy three point usage team that shoots very well from outside and is less likely than Arizona to take it to the rim. They get offensive rebounds because of the long shot attempts bouncing back out to them but are in total less likely to rebound the ball than Arizona (talking year-to-date, not projecting).

This Baylor team has three bigs in the 6'9" - 6'10" range (with good size) but have mostly played a four out line-up going 6'3" / 6'2" / 6'3" / 6'5" / 6'9" - 65% of their minutes have been in that line up with the remainder going 6'3" / 6'2" / 6'3" / 6'9" / 6'9". They've been forced into this situation following the preseason suspension and departure of expected PF Mario Kegler.

I wonder how Arizona adjusts to that small ball line-up and if the bit of time we've saw Green at the four this past weekend will pay dividends. He should match up favorably to their small ball PF Mark Vital. The 6'5" Vital is a rebounding machine, so I'd be curious to see what Lee could do against him in a more traditional line-up as well. Thankfully Vital isn't an outside threat, so we should find Nnaji comfortable in defending him so long as he stays in front and upright against the rim attacking Vital (who takes 65% of his attempts at the rim but is a very poor jump shooter).

Finally, this Baylor team lacks quality depth (or at least consistent quality). They've got four consistently productive players with two others who contribute in lesser roles. Seven guys in total get minutes.
Excellent.

They still run their zone, right? They have always run that zone that is a weird hybrid with on ball pressure up top, and the 2 guard looking to jump the first pass. More of a half court trap with zone behind, that also occupies the free throw area with the off ball guard after the initial trap, unlike a 2-3. They call it a 1-1-3, and it acts somewhat like the old Amoeba in that it is looking to force the ball to the off guard and the sideline, to force long passes and jump those lanes or trap if the ball goes to the baseline, but it isn't hammering the ball with pressure in the angle right or left like UNLV's Amoeba did.

It takes a really solid 5 defensively, like (old school) George Ackles was in the UNLV defenses, and long wings to jump passes. The problem is the wing/3 is then left if the ball does get skipped back from the 2 guard to the opposite wing, to both close on the 3 and cover the baseline, so if Nico is forced by the on ball pressure to give it up to Dylan in the angle right, or Josh, and then drifts to the other flat/angle left, a skip pass has Nico either open for 3, or closed out by the SF, leaving Zeke virtually wide open on the baseline.

It takes like 2, maybe 3 solid passes, and good ball handling in the initial offense, to destroy this zone, and that has seemed to be a common thread in Baylor's losses over the years...if a team figures it out, they are done. In past years, maybe I worry about this, but with this year's team, I really think it is a poor matchup for Baylor and that zone.
Last edited by EVCat on Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
YoDeFoe

Post by YoDeFoe »

Was just going to say I want to hear more about their defensive scheme (shoutout Shimmy for getting that started). Good look, EV.
RondaeShimmy

Post by RondaeShimmy »

I watched those 22 min highlights of Nova vs Baylor

Interestingly enough they played man to man defense throughout the game. As the commentator noted they've been playing more man defense this year.

The first half was mostly man defense. The second half they started in a zone and then kept switching from man defense and the zone defense constantly to confuse Villanova.
And they did.

They also played a ton of man vs Washington
EVCat

Post by EVCat »

RondaeShimmy wrote:

I watched those 22 min highlights of Nova vs Baylor

Interestingly enough they played man to man defense throughout the game. As the commentator noted they've been playing more man defense this year.

The first half was mostly man defense. The second half they started in a zone and then kept switching from man defense and the zone defense constantly to confuse Villanova.
And they did.

They also played a ton of man vs Washington
That makes sense if they don't have the length this year. That zone they ran was predicated on one wing being able to cover 2 positions with long closeouts and reaches into the passing lane, and having a 5 who could clean the mess up if it got beat at the rim. If that isn't what their personnel matches up to, then it is a good move by Drew to go man.
YoDeFoe

Post by YoDeFoe »

Drew has made a hard change in his approach on both sides of the ball this season to reflect his roster (good on him). I hope he does try to zone us though because Nico is currently in the 95th percentile in scoring per possession against zone defenses :lol:
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

YoDeFoe wrote:Drew has made a hard change in his approach on both sides of the ball this season to reflect his roster (good on him). I hope he does try to zone us though because Nico is currently in the 95th percentile in scoring per possession against zone defenses :lol:
I think Nico excels at anything that requires a higher basketball IQ. Zone is like that because you can't just physically overpower it.
zonagrad

Post by zonagrad »

I like that we have a week to prepare for Baylor. A week to get healthy. A week to evaluate our games in Anaheim. A week of practice to clean-up our defense. This isn't some trap game after coming off a win. We have a week of practice to focus on an important Top 25 opponent.
YoDeFoe

Post by YoDeFoe »

lordy
Jefe

Post by Jefe »

Who are the 2 on the left?

YoDeFoe

Post by YoDeFoe »

Wooden Legacy / Paycom representatives. I love that the one guy showed up in full board room attire while the other went sideline business attire - "Dude, text me next time!"
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

Probably addressed before, but what the F is up with Chase's one shorts-leg rolled up? I'd say it's a fashion thing, but is anyone else doing it?
dovecanyoncat

Post by dovecanyoncat »

Beachcat97 wrote:Probably addressed before, but what the F is up with Chase's one shorts-leg rolled up? I'd say it's a fashion thing, but is anyone else doing it?
I've been thinking about this for a while. If you've ever had a problematic low back you know how it can cause nerve awareness in different parts of the body. Just spit-ballin' here, but maybe the drape of the pant leg bugs him around the upper thigh. In my experience nerve awareness feels like your leg hair is sore and raw and any tactile presence is not so much painful but disturbing. Roll the pant leg up and it's obviated. I've had it in my torso, my leg, and when in originating in my neck it eventuates in my scalp. A trip to the chiro and it's gone. Jeter's case may be more substantial and fixed.

I'm probably full of shit. But I doubt it's a fashion thing. Jeter has his head too well screwed on for that.
“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

~ Wilhoit's Law
TyAbbottGotOwned

Post by TyAbbottGotOwned »

I remember a broadcaster last year during the game said he'd asked Jeter and Jeter had said it was 'all about the swag', take that FWIW because we just had two straight games of an asshat calling games who knew nothing so...
Oderint Dum Metuant
YoDeFoe

Post by YoDeFoe »

I have no explicit insight but I think he does it because he's a kook.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

He wears jeans on one leg and jorts on the other, and yes the ladies like it, just go ask your mother.

Uh-huh.... wap wap wap wap wap.... Uh-huh
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

I think Jeter just longs for the old days of short short basketball shorts. He likes his legs, wants to show them off.
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

PieceOfMeat wrote:I think Jeter just longs for the old days of short short basketball shorts. He likes his legs, wants to show them off.
Short shorts are back in. It's a confusing time for people who were teens in the 90's like myself.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
PieceOfMeat wrote:I think Jeter just longs for the old days of short short basketball shorts. He likes his legs, wants to show them off.
Short shorts are back in. It's a confusing time for people who were teens in the 90's like myself.
Well late 80s early 90s nut huggers aren't in again, not sure those ever will be, but worn at the waist 1-3 inches above the knee shorts are. Which I'm a fan of, and I was a teen in the early 2000s that wore my pants as low slung and long and baggy as possible.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
EVCat

Post by EVCat »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
I think Nico excels at anything that requires a higher basketball IQ. Zone is like that because you can't just physically overpower it.
I've been a Nico cheerleader for a couple of years, and had the fun of getting a few friends to go see the Pinnacle game vs Shadow Mountain last year, which ended perfectly with him hitting the game winner at the buzzer. It was one of those "see? I dragged you guys off to a high school game, but you see why?" moments that I couldn't have had if it had been some 10 point game.

So I wasn't a hard sell at all. But that moment in Anaheim where Zeke slips down wide open and Nico is at the top of the key and can get him the ball on a flat angle, but sees Josh on the low left wing and works out in his mind to pass to Josh so Josh can make a safer wing entry pass to the block for the dunk...

...that was the moment of "a-ha" for me as to why Nico will be gone after this year and will excel. He saw that whole thing. He saw Zeke...he wasn't passing to Josh for a wing jumper. It's almost like he played a bank shot off Josh's hands.

I hate post entry passes from the top of the key. Especially if the player is still rolling. Nico could have gotten the ball there, but maybe it is too high, maybe it is fumbled, maybe he gathers and D catches up. Going wing to block was an uncontested dunk. It was like he was playing 2K and could see everyone
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

EVCat wrote:
Spaceman Spiff wrote:
I've been a Nico cheerleader for a couple of years, and had the fun of getting a few friends to go see the Pinnacle game vs Shadow Mountain last year, which ended perfectly with him hitting the game winner at the buzzer. It was one of those "see? I dragged you guys off to a high school game, but you see why?" moments that I couldn't have had if it had been some 10 point game.

So I wasn't a hard sell at all. But that moment in Anaheim where Zeke slips down wide open and Nico is at the top of the key and can get him the ball on a flat angle, but sees Josh on the low left wing and works out in his mind to pass to Josh so Josh can make a safer wing entry pass to the block for the dunk...

...that was the moment of "a-ha" for me as to why Nico will be gone after this year and will excel. He saw that whole thing. He saw Zeke...he wasn't passing to Josh for a wing jumper. It's almost like he played a bank shot off Josh's hands.

I hate post entry passes from the top of the key. Especially if the player is still rolling. Nico could have gotten the ball there, but maybe it is too high, maybe it is fumbled, maybe he gathers and D catches up. Going wing to block was an uncontested dunk. It was like he was playing 2K and could see everyone
Nico makes a ton of plays like that. He nails all the little things. He doesn't overpenetrate, and everything he does is with a purpose.

When his jumper is falling, he becomes essentially unguardable. If you attack him, he makes plays for other people. If you play him straight, he tears you up with pullups and floaters and still makes plays for other people.

The only chance is really to hope his J is off and attack him on D.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

But it's only 1 leg.

I think he is bi-shorts curious.
TucsonClip

Post by TucsonClip »

EVCat wrote:

Yup, thats essentially a NBA counter to PNR coverages, called shorting the PNR. Instead of hitting the roll man, who is running into a trap, or a sliding defense, you manipulate the defense by hitting another big/wing for a tic-tac-toe pass to beat the coverage. Loved that play.
"Plus, why would I go to the NBA? Duke players suck in the pros."

-Shane Battier
zonagrad

Post by zonagrad »

TucsonClip wrote:
EVCat wrote:

Yup, thats essentially a NBA counter to PNR coverages, called shorting the PNR. Instead of hitting the roll man, who is running into a trap, or a sliding defense, you manipulate the defense by hitting another big/wing for a tic-tac-toe pass to beat the coverage. Loved that play.
It's called basketball IQ, like a chess board and being 3-4 moves ahead of your opponent. More importantly, it works that way on the other end of the floor. On defense, if you can do more than just guard your man and understand where the ball is going and why -- you can minimize your reaction time and anticipate plays to put yourself in position to contest shots, deflect passes and always be in position to rebound.
YoDeFoe

Post by YoDeFoe »

Fun with Synergy Sports:

PP(P+A) is one of my favorite stats - it's a measure of points via both scoring and assists (standardized by dividing by the number of total possessions). It's essentially an offensive efficiency stats that captures buckets and dimes.

Arizona has five players in the Pac-12 top 20 in PP(P+A) among high production players.

Baker and Nico are in the top five, while Zeke, Josh, and Dylan are in the 15-20 group. If you lower the threshold to include lower usage players, Max joins the top five with Nico and Jemarl.

If we look at very high production major conference players, Nico is fourth behind Zavier Simpson (Michigan), Tyrese Haliburton (ISU), and Tres Tinkle (OSU).

Hopefully we keep this production efficiency up as the competition increases.
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

Alieberman wrote:
But it's only 1 leg.

I think he is bi-shorts curious.
He knows he has to bring in those short shorts slowly, else he'll scare everyone else off
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

YoDeFoe wrote:Fun with Synergy Sports:

PP(P+A) is one of my favorite stats - it's a measure of points via both scoring and assists (standardized by dividing by the number of total possessions). It's essentially an offensive efficiency stats that captures buckets and dimes.

Arizona has five players in the Pac-12 top 20 in PP(P+A) among high production players.

Baker and Nico are in the top five, while Zeke, Josh, and Dylan are in the 15-20 group. If you lower the threshold to include lower usage players, Max joins the top five with Nico and Jemarl.

If we look at very high production major conference players, Nico is fourth behind Zavier Simpson (Michigan), Tyrese Haliburton (ISU), and Tres Tinkle (OSU).

Hopefully we keep this production efficiency up as the competition increases.
Here you are, bringing advanced statistics into a discussion where I'm just trying to multiply the amount of exposed leg with the angle of dangle, then divide that by the difference between the length of left vs right short. You know what the result of that equation is? The amount of swag.

Any efficiency rating that has Dylan Smith in the top 20 makes me question beliefs I've come to hold over a long, long time.
YoDeFoe

Post by YoDeFoe »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:Any efficiency rating that has Dylan Smith in the top 20 makes me question beliefs I've come to hold over a long, long time.
Spiff I’m as shocked as you are.
Postmaster

Post by Postmaster »

EVCat wrote:
Spaceman Spiff wrote:

As that play was happening I was “Zeke is open underneath....why pass to wing for a 3?.....oh my, that was awesome.”
And I think it took longer for me to process those thoughts than the play took.

Kudos to Green for passing to Zeke.
Postmaster

Post by Postmaster »

I saw Jeter say he’s done the shorts thing for years but didn’t say why.
I figured that was why Shwiznewski ran him out of ESPN, I mean Duke.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

The keys to the Baylor game are the PAC-12 officials we're bringing with us, who don't grasp that Arizona is visiting underdogs, and have already plastered their bedroom walls with pictures of Zeke and Nico with big red X's over them so they don't forget to take them out early with phantom foul calls and make the game "fair" with Baker and whatever we can do when Ira Lee fouls out.
RondaeShimmy

Post by RondaeShimmy »

AZCatGirl

Post by AZCatGirl »

Ugh, I'm not feeling so good about this game now...
“The reality is that the hardest games to win are over teams on their home court. Teams that don’t play those games can spin it however they want, but what they’re saying is, ‘We don’t want to lose in our non conference season.’" - Sean Miller