Must Sweep This Week

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

dcZONAfan

Re: Must Sweep This Week

Post by dcZONAfan »

azdoubledown wrote:This is a must sweep weekend if UA wants to have a realistic shot at a 1-2 seed because these are the toss-up games. Drop one and you now have 3 losses with 5 remaining regular season toss-up games that look very tough, barring injury etc:

-@UW
-@Wazzu
-UCLA
-@Utah
-Stan
-Also the annual loss in the P12 tourney which we can't ever seem to win - too much M2M defense for 3 days straight?.....yeah you be tired

With inconsistent shooting and trouble with zone Ds, the baffling lineups at critical times, and the inability/unwillingness to give opponents a look at a zone D full of long 5* recruits like Bash Rondae and Stan, losing 3 of the above is likely. Anything's possible I guess but this team has got to figure out the solution to these weaknesses
You seriously think that @WSU and UCLA @ home are toss-up games? da fuk?
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

azdoubledown wrote:This is a must sweep weekend if UA wants to have a realistic shot at a 1-2 seed because these are the toss-up games. Drop one and you now have 3 losses with 5 remaining regular season toss-up games that look very tough, barring injury etc:

-@UW
-@Wazzu
-UCLA
-@Utah
-Stan
-Also the annual loss in the P12 tourney which we can't ever seem to win - too much M2M defense for 3 days straight?.....yeah you be tired

With inconsistent shooting and trouble with zone Ds, the baffling lineups at critical times, and the inability/unwillingness to give opponents a look at a zone D full of long 5* recruits like Bash Rondae and Stan, losing 3 of the above is likely. Anything's possible I guess but this team has got to figure out the solution to these weaknesses
I should nominate this post for "worst analysis of the year" but I just realized this is a Machina thread and I also just realized who wrote this post...

Carry on with this shit-inducing-trainwreck of a thread.
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
azdoubledown

Post by azdoubledown »

dcZONAfan wrote:

-@UW
-@Wazzu
-UCLA
-@Utah
-Stan

You seriously think that @WSU and UCLA @ home are toss-up games? da fuk?
you bet your bippy im serious

-@ WSU, a RPI 100-150 team and guess what.....its the oh-so trecherous Sunday game on a Sun/Thu road trip! (Damn you Larry Scott!!! Dammnnn Youuuuu!!!). Sounds exactly like Oregon State which was a sure-fire win :shock: Plus EK has watched enough Miller teams to know we can't handle a good zone since nobody can shoot consistently. 50:50
-UCLA at home, probably slightly better than a 50:50 with an amped crowd. But don't act like UCLA hasn't given us fits. "He touched the ball!!". Im sure UCLA will be amped and they have been trending up recently
Machina

Post by Machina »

The Washington Trip is Friday Sunday

But AZDD is correct that UCLA always gives U of A fits.

Miller is 6-7 against UCLA while he is 5-5 against Washington and every other school Arizona has a winning record against under Miller.

ASU 8-3
Cal 5-3
Colorado 7-3
Oregon 6-3
Oregon State 7-4
Stanford 8-0
Washington State 7-2
Utah 8-0
USC 7-3
TheBlackLodge

Post by TheBlackLodge »