Official 2015 Bubble Watch Thread

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

BigSkyCatinMT

Official 2015 Bubble Watch Thread

Post by BigSkyCatinMT »

1/3rd of the way through conference play we can now get a sense of who is bubbly, and who isn't...and now we get to see which teams will cave in.

6 teams in the Pac-12 have 9 or more losses. Washington is going to fold like a rubber accordion. Stanford is currently in, both Oregon schools fighting the numbers. Florida went from like top 10 to serious danger, and probably out. Kansas St. made a nice little run, but needs more. UNLV is done. Michigan just lost it's best player, and is probably done. Iowa and Michigan ST, both ranked for a good chunk of the season both have bubble profiles, even though Lunardi has them in.
formerly, UA Direct, mtzwami, SnowCat, MontanaCat. should cover every forum I've been on in the last 19 years.
luteformayor2

Re: Official 2015 Bubble Watch Thread

Post by luteformayor2 »

Michigan State could make the tournament with a 5-30 record.
gumby

Post by gumby »

Remember when this mattered to UofA fans ... don't miss those days.
Right where I want to be.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

This not just in....Outside of the state of Wisconsin, the BIG sucks hard. Unless you count Maryland, but I can't get used to them in the BIG.
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
ASUCatFan

Post by ASUCatFan »

Iowa is puzzling. They have some great wins, but almost all of their losses are serious head scratchers.
BigSkyCatinMT

Post by BigSkyCatinMT »

luteformayor2 wrote:Michigan State could make the tournament with a 5-30 record.

and still would be dangerous.
formerly, UA Direct, mtzwami, SnowCat, MontanaCat. should cover every forum I've been on in the last 19 years.
BigSkyCatinMT

Post by BigSkyCatinMT »

gumby wrote:Remember when this mattered to UofA fans ... don't miss those days.
Yeah. I started that thread too...it was different when making the tournament was a question mark. Nobody is really gonna care about this thread much. It's still a topic, and when teams I hate...like ILLINOIS crap themselves, I will need a place to gush.
Bangkok Wildcat

Post by Bangkok Wildcat »

BigSkyCatinMT wrote:
gumby wrote:Remember when this mattered to UofA fans ... don't miss those days.
Agree but this statement could be misleading to an outsider......What, in the last 30+ years we had a couple, maybe a few, in which we were nervous? And those years were a result of the messy Head Coach transition.... That speaks volumes for our programs success! Thank you Lute and Sean for spoiling us.
BigSkyCatinMT

Post by BigSkyCatinMT »

Espn has first bubble watch;

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bubblewatch
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

I love not caring a bit about the fucking bubble watch
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
Lute4God

Post by Lute4God »

Olsondogg wrote:I love not caring a bit about the fucking bubble watch
You're missing out dogg!
Colin Jones · Clemson University
Clemson should most definitely be on the bubble with some work left to do... 13-8 overall, 5-4 in the ACC, a win over Arkansas (#18 at the time), a quality win over 'Cuse, and a near victory over Louisville in a great game. Not to mention they have a top 50 ranked defense. I am not saying they should be in but that at leas merits some discussion. With games against Miami, Notre Dame, Duke, and NC State still yet to be played, Clemson deserves some attention.
Reply · · 10 hours ago
my bold

Oh it's great to be an Arizona fan!
BigSkyCatinMT

Post by BigSkyCatinMT »

This thread was supposed to be about teams trying to make/miss the tournament.

Isn't there a thread somewhere our fans prove that they can act like Kentucky, Duke, or Kansas fans?

Florida, NC State, and Seton Hall all crapped in their cereal bowls tonight.