Pac-12 Tournament 2015

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

dirtbags

Re: Pac-12 Tournament 2015

Post by dirtbags »

highlight of the night: second half, 4 mins left, RHJ lays down a monster dunk and shimmies back up the court. i totally lost it - nearly sprayed my drink all over my tv set. haha.

fun game to watch for sure
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

Utah is the better team and plays better team ball. Oregon cant defend and their style of glory ball offense doesnt work against us. Glad we got this matchup and glad we shoved it up their ass again
Daryl Zero

Post by Daryl Zero »

How the heck does Utah lose to this team twice?
Erlich Bachmann: Richard wrote the code, yes, but the inspiration was clear. Let me ask you something. How fast do you think you could jack off every guy in this room? Cause I know how long it would take me. And I could prove it.
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

Hey Oregon....

It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

Jefe

Post by Jefe »

azcat49 wrote:So anyone know the status of next years tourney. This is the last year with the MGM and you would think they would have made an announcement by now on an extension
Any news on this? Apparently, during the pregame, Jeffries said the contract was renewed for 2 years but I didnt hear it.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Jefe wrote:
azcat49 wrote:So anyone know the status of next years tourney. This is the last year with the MGM and you would think they would have made an announcement by now on an extension
Any news on this? Apparently, during the pregame, Jeffries said the contract was renewed for 2 years but I didnt hear it.
It's true, the only question is where it will be in 2017, either the current MGM or the new 18K seat one which will be finished in summer of 2016.

That has still to be negotiated, but the tourney is staying in LV according to Larry Scott.
Last edited by Merkin on Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Jefe wrote:

Yes. One year deal was agreed upon. Will be in same arena next year, and then a new deal will get done--likely at the new arena. It was announced during Larry Scott's pregame presser.
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
84Cat

Post by 84Cat »

Yes, 1 year
VegasCatFan

Post by VegasCatFan »

Olsondogg wrote:
Jefe wrote:

Yes. One year deal was agreed upon. Will be in same arena next year, and then a new deal will get done--likely at the new arena. It was announced during Larry Scott's pregame presser.
From what I'm hearing is that the PAC-12 has first dibs on the new arena if they want to move in two years. If not, the Mountain West will probably move there. Teams have been complaining about UNLV being able to play the MWC tourney on their home court.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

The mwc tournament should rotate between San Francisco, Vegas, salt lake and Denver.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

We'll know Scott hates Arizona to the detriment of his conference if he moves it out of Vegas.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Was tipsy trying to do a panorama from my seat...

I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong