Valley of the Sun Shootout

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Gilbertcat

Re: Valley of the Sun Shootout

Post by Gilbertcat »

So my rant, I selected 4 seats in BL 7 which is in a club section up to. It was row 3 but there is no row 1 or 2. I go on the Suns site and type in BL 7 row 3 and it shows kinda a mini box. I was like cool. After 15 minutes they find our seats. At around half time they say we are not in the right seats, it's row 1. I then ask were is row 3? They said it doesn't exist. So we had to stand, they offered nothing and it was embarrassing. Glad Cats won't but still pissed about that Idk if my rant is clear but they claim a table with chairs is supposed to be behind the seats. The black leather seats are row one the Suns claimed and since there is only a rail and no table and chairs (supposed to be this mythical row 3), they just gave up and walked away. Offered us nothing and all the staff refused to let us sit in other locations for fear people would show up for those seats. F that place
Last edited by Gilbertcat on Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Gilbertcat wrote:So my rant, I selected 4 seats in BL 7. It was row 3 but there is no row 1 or 2. I go on the Suns site and type in BL 7 row 3 and it shows kinda a mini box. I was like cool. After 15 minutes they find our seats. At around half time they say we are not in the right seats, it's row 1. I then ask were is row 3? They said it doesn't exist. So we had to stand, they offered nothing and it was embarrassing. If I can get pictures up I'll show you. Glad Cats won't but still pissed about that
Were you supposed to have floor seats?

I noticed that they took out some of the floor seats they usually have at Suns games. Especially by the benches.
2018 Bear Down Wildcats Conference Championship Challenge Champion
Gilbertcat

Post by Gilbertcat »

I updated the post. Trying to make it clearer. It's in the ends on the second level is something called the verge energy club... Ironic cause all the bars inside it were closed and there was no energy. Had to walk to the second level concourse for food and beer.

We sent emails to both the Suns and ticketmaster for a refund. Let's see what happens
Jefe

Post by Jefe »

Wow that's horrible. Did anyone ever sit in row 1? I would have sat there and they would have to carry me out. What did those cost if you don't mind?
Gilbertcat

Post by Gilbertcat »

Yes they sold tickets to a walk up group so that's when it happened. Didn't want to make too much of a ruckus around them. Wasn't the groups fault. The manager just threw up his hands. Reason I picked there was it was the same price as upper level so only 30 each. Otherwise would have sat lower level. Just weird.
Jefe

Post by Jefe »

Oh thats good. I was hoping it wasn't $100+. Did not see those when I bought mine but I probably would have jumped on them.
UALoco

Post by UALoco »

That sucks since there was a shit load of empties all over the place. I would have just dismissed myself and walked down to the lowest empty I could find using the "my hands are full method." That is when you walk down, double fisted, and if an usher asks for tix you show them your hands are full and keep walking like you own the place. Only works if the folks you are with don't give a fuck. :D
Jefe

Post by Jefe »

Thats what we did :lol: