2018-2019 Arizona Basketball

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

zonagrad

Re: 2018-2019 Arizona Basketball

Post by zonagrad »

PHXCATS wrote:Cant wait for the excuses to end
There are excuses. And there are reasons. But you’re too dense to understand the difference.
Bangkok Wildcat

Post by Bangkok Wildcat »

zonagrad wrote:
There are excuses. And there are reasons. But you’re too dense to understand the difference.
Agree with zonagrad 100%. Dude, you should be a ‘Special Ed’ teacher / volunteer for the effort & patience you’re showing some of these ‘mentally challenged’ tools and/or trolls.

BTFD and Happy New Year!
zonagrad

Post by zonagrad »

Bangkok Wildcat wrote:
zonagrad wrote:
Agree with zonagrad 100%. Dude, you should be a ‘Special Ed’ teacher / volunteer for the effort & patience you’re showing some of these ‘mentally challenged’ tools and/or trolls.

BTFD and Happy New Year!
I have 9 kids and an 8 year old with autism. I have patience with my kids because they’ve shown the capacity to learn. The trolls on this board however...
Happy New Year, BTFD!!
ByJoveByJingle

Post by ByJoveByJingle »

Pickup game at zonagrad’s house! No zones allowed.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

zonagrad wrote:
Just glad to know UA is the only team to have injuries.

Glad to know as well you and a few others will be super stoked in 20 years if Miller stays all those years and retires as the best coach to never make a final four
2018 Bear Down Wildcats Conference Championship Challenge Champion
Newportcat

Post by Newportcat »

ByJoveByJingle wrote:Thanks, Obama! Err . . . I mean, Fuck Larry Scott! :evil:
You want to also say fuck Greg Byrne but outside of the awful apparel renewal he agreed to with Nike, not much of this is his fault. I would have left Arizona for Alabama in a heart beat too

Think about this

When we hired Greg byrne, we hired away the AD from an SEC school. When we hired Dave Heeke, we hired away an AD from a whatever garbage conference Central Michigan is in.

That should tell you everything about the current pecking order at U of A and where we stand nationally. Hint, it’s not good at all. The trends are very down. Now I think we do have some good coaches right now in sports as both Byrne and Heeke have been smart (outside of football where I think both were morons) to hire cheaper good up and coming coaches like Adia, our new tennis coaches, Augie Busch, tony Amato, jay johnson etc. but all are vastly underpaid compared to SEC coaches. Just think about this Jay Johnson makes $500k a year and has taken our team to the brink of a national championship. I would arguably say he is one of the top young baseball coaches in the country. Kristy Curry is the heads women basketball coach at Alabama. Has been for 5 years. Never has had a winning record in the SEC. never taken their team to the tournament. She now makes $465k a year. Let that sink in

In many ways we are more lucky to have Sean Miller then the other way around.
2004 First Team All American Football Poster as voted on by GOAZCATS
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Newportcat wrote:
ByJoveByJingle wrote:Thanks, Obama! Err . . . I mean, Fuck Larry Scott! :evil:
You want to also say fuck Greg Byrne but outside of the awful apparel renewal he agreed to with Nike, not much of this is his fault. I would have left Arizona for Alabama in a heart beat too

Think about this

When we hired Greg byrne, we hired away the AD from an SEC school. When we hired Dave Heeke, we hired away an AD from a whatever garbage conference Central Michigan is in.

That should tell you everything about the current pecking order at U of A and where we stand nationally. Hint, it’s not good at all. The trends are very down. Now I think we do have some good coaches right now in sports as both Byrne and Heeke have been smart (outside of football where I think both were morons) to hire cheaper good up and coming coaches like Adia, our new tennis coaches, Augie Busch, tony Amato, jay johnson etc. but all are vastly underpaid compared to SEC coaches. Just think about this Jay Johnson makes $500k a year and has taken our team to the brink of a national championship. I would arguably say he is one of the top young baseball coaches in the country. Kristy Curry is the heads women basketball coach at Alabama. Has been for 5 years. Never has had a winning record in the SEC. never taken their team to the tournament. She now makes $465k a year. Let that sink in

In many ways we are more lucky to have Sean Miller then the other way around.
And what would it take for more money to pay coaches and better facilities?

A better tv deal for sure, a better apparel deal for sure (Miller deserves plane for this as does RR per Scheer as they both wanted Nike and didn't really negotiate the renewal) but those things are largely out of our control. There is one other major revenue source though, the fans. Fans showing up, fans buying season tickets for football (which ask any AD helps Basketball and every other sport) and fans making donations.

U of A needs to go to Under Armor in the worst way when this shit Nike deal is done and it has nothing to do with their political stances but all about the cash money
prh

Post by prh »

Whenever machina realizes he ran into a brick wall in an argument he either says "cool story bro" or says that he can't wait for [stupidity/excuses/etc] to end

Can you answer one simple question: Last 10 years, Loyola or UA? Actually, let's make it 20 years, since that's your preferred time frame for discussion
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

prh wrote:Whenever machina realizes he ran into a brick wall in an argument he either says "cool story bro" or says that he can't wait for [stupidity/excuses/etc] to end

Can you answer one simple question: Last 10 years, Loyola or UA? Actually, let's make it 20 years, since that's your preferred time frame for discussion
I would rather have Loyola's success in the tournament the last ten years than Arizona's. Twenty years I would much rather have Arizona's.

What brick wall did I hit exactly? I have said I want Miller as our coach. I have fought for him with MSPN and with our AD in February. At some point you have to break through though and he hasnt in the NCAA Tournament.
MC1983

Post by MC1983 »

PHXCATS wrote:
prh wrote:Whenever machina realizes he ran into a brick wall in an argument he either says "cool story bro" or says that he can't wait for [stupidity/excuses/etc] to end

I would rather have Loyola's success in the tournament the last ten years than Arizona's. Twenty years I would much rather have Arizona's.

What brick wall did I hit exactly? I have said I want Miller as our coach. I have fought for him with MSPN and with our AD in February. At some point you have to break through though and he hasnt in the NCAA Tournament.
So no showing in the dance for 9 years straight and than the magical final four? At Arizona you would be fired at year three or four.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

MC1983 wrote:
PHXCATS wrote:

So no showing in the dance for 9 years straight and than the magical final four? At Arizona you would be fired at year three or four.
The only thing that matters for schools like Arizona Kansas Kentucky North Carolina Duke and Michigan State are final fours and titles. Loyola got one of those the last ten years. Arizona has not. Simple as that.

Dont say you are an elite school if you refuse to hold your school to those standards
Last edited by PHXCATS on Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

MC1983 wrote:
PHXCATS wrote:

This is obvious to everyone here except 1 person...
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Without a final four does Sean Miller make the Hall of Fame? Will his video (only have names plates with years and schools in the college basketball hall of fame plus a video) say by all accounts the best coach to never reach the final four and will you all be happy?
EastCoastCat

Post by EastCoastCat »

PHXCATS wrote:
MC1983 wrote:
PHXCATS wrote:

The only thing that matters for schools like Arizona Kansas Kentucky North Carolina Duke and Michigan State are final fours and titles. Loyola got one of those the last ten years. Arizona has not. Simple as that.

Dont say you are an elite school if you refuse to hold your school to those standards
Who actually says we are Kansas, Ky, NC or Duke? We all know Az is in the next tier of elite programs and that's fine.

Again, if we apply this stupid Final Four Rule over the next several years and fire Miller who is this mythical Final Four coach that will come to Az? The answer is nobody better than Miller.
Newportcat

Post by Newportcat »

I want Arizona Basketball to be relevant, in the conversation. For all his “faults” Sean Miller keeps Arizona relevant through his recruiting. While this year is irrelevant, I am still excited for the future. I am excited for next year. I am excited and curious to see if Sean Miller can move from the list of best coaches to never make a final four to making a final four. That would be awesome....gives me hope

Arizona football is completely irrelevant. Outside of probably 20-30K of die hard fans, no one gives a shit about Arizona football. Arizona football could be canceled and 99.9% of people would not care or talk about it again especially on a national basis. It would be forgotten fast and our last conference title banner from 1941 would be quickly thrown away.

Arizona basketball is still relevant. Fuck, regardless of how bad things are we still get front page stories on ESPN. We still have Dick Vitale talking about us. People don’t talk about auburn basketball or USC basketball.

Not making Final Fours is much better then no one talking about us or having multiple years of a team like this years which is just not that good. That could happen...EASILY

No one talks about Georgetown basketball anymore and have not talked about Indiana basketball in a long time. That list is long. If this year has taught me anything it’s being irrelevant is WAY worse then having a bad game in the tournament.

And outside of last year Loyola is completely irrelevant. Their Final Four is over and never happening again. Nice three week run but its over. They will fade away like George Mason

And it is so fucking nice to not see PHXcats posts
Last edited by Newportcat on Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:30 pm, edited 10 times in total.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

EastCoastCat wrote:
PHXCATS wrote:
MC1983 wrote:
PHXCATS wrote:

Who actually says we are Kansas, Ky, NC or Duke? We all know Az is in the next tier of elite programs and that's fine.

Again, if we apply this stupid Final Four Rule over the next several years and fire Miller who is this mythical Final Four coach that will come to Az? The answer is nobody better than Miller.
Have to roll the dice sometimes in life. Who know who the hot assistant is in 2022 or mid major coach like Miller in 2009.

See Georgia Football. Miller and Richt are very similar as is Arizona Basketball and Georgia Football. Worked out for Georgia. Hasnt for UCLA after Howland. Gotta shoot your shot though. Cant go 30 years with no final fours though
zonagrad

Post by zonagrad »

Have to roll the dice sometimes in life. Who know who the hot assistant is in 2022 or mid major coach like Miller in 2009.

See Georgia Football. Miller and Richt are very similar as is Arizona Basketball and Georgia Football. Worked out for Georgia. Hasnt for UCLA after Howland. Gotta shoot your shot though. Cant go 30 years with no final fours though
[/quote]

You'd prefer a "once in a generation Final Four like Loyola" instead of constant regular season and modest tournament success? You do realize that prior to last season, Loyola had not made the NCAA tournament since 1985?

If you were allowed to make Arizona's coaching hires, do you know where Wildcat basketball would be? DePaul. We'd be irrelevant DePaul. Instead, Miller has kept Arizona firmly in the top 20 with occasional runs into the top 5 and always in the national conversation. There's no reasoning with you because you move the goalposts on every argument. I have to hand it to you, you're stubborn in your stupidity. Often wrong but never in doubt.
zonagrad

Post by zonagrad »

PHXCATS wrote:

No you wouldn't. Because Loyola didn't make the NCAA Tournament the last ten years up until 2018.
zonagrad

Post by zonagrad »

PHXCATS wrote:Without a final four does Sean Miller make the Hall of Fame? Will his video (only have names plates with years and schools in the college basketball hall of fame plus a video) say by all accounts the best coach to never reach the final four and will you all be happy?
Miller's career at Arizona is far from over. So it's pointless to make such an assertion.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

zonagrad wrote:Have to roll the dice sometimes in life. Who know who the hot assistant is in 2022 or mid major coach like Miller in 2009.

You'd prefer a "once in a generation Final Four like Loyola" instead of constant regular season and modest tournament success? You do realize that prior to last season, Loyola had not made the NCAA tournament since 1985?

If you were allowed to make Arizona's coaching hires, do you know where Wildcat basketball would be? DePaul. We'd be irrelevant DePaul. Instead, Miller has kept Arizona firmly in the top 20 with occasional runs into the top 5 and always in the national conversation. There's no reasoning with you because you move the goalposts on every argument. I have to hand it to you, you're stubborn in your stupidity. Often wrong but never in doubt.[/quote]

There is no way of knowing this so stop acting like there is. Arizona could be better or worse with a different coach. No one knows
prh

Post by prh »

PHXCATS wrote:

My question isn't specifically about the tournament. It's which program would you rather have for the last 10 years. Still Loyola?

Loyola
158-148 (.516)
Conference titles (reg+tourney): 2
NCAA: 1 app, 1 FF

Arizona
255–78 (.766)
Conf: 8
NCAA: 7 app, 5 S16, 3 E8
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

zonagrad wrote:
PHXCATS wrote:

No you wouldn't. Because Loyola didn't make the NCAA Tournament the last ten years up until 2018.
You arent in my head so you cant say shit about what I want and dont want. I have said for years I would rather be UCONN than Arizona

Face the facts and put your love for Miller away for a minute. Loyola was closer to a title last year than Arizona has been under Miller. Fact
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

zonagrad wrote:
PHXCATS wrote:Without a final four does Sean Miller make the Hall of Fame? Will his video (only have names plates with years and schools in the college basketball hall of fame plus a video) say by all accounts the best coach to never reach the final four and will you all be happy?
Miller's career at Arizona is far from over. So it's pointless to make such an assertion.
Look I hope Arizona makes it this year or next ti the final four like all of us and this is moot but answer my question. If Miller coaches here 20 more years and wins the conference half the time but never makes a final four are you happy?
prh

Post by prh »

PHXCATS wrote:
zonagrad wrote:
Look I hope Arizona makes it this year or next ti the final four like all of us and this is moot but answer my question. If Miller coaches here 20 more years and wins the conference half the time but never makes a final four are you happy?
I'd sure as hell be a lot happier with this than if his replacement didn't do jack shit.

UCLA fans were asking the exact same question 6 years ago. 6 total conference titles in 10 years, and tailed off after early tourney success. Sounds familiar. I doubt UCLA fans are happy about the 6 seasons since then
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

prh wrote:
PHXCATS wrote:
zonagrad wrote:
I'd sure as hell be a lot happier with this than if his replacement didn't do jack shit.

UCLA fans were asking the exact same question 6 years ago. 6 total conference titles in 10 years, and tailed off after early tourney success. Sounds familiar. I doubt UCLA fans are happy about the 6 seasons since then
Kirby Smart
prh

Post by prh »

SEC football, with the top assistant of the best coach in the world.

Much more relevant than another Pac-12 basketball team who has historically had more success than the last few years.
ByJoveByJingle

Post by ByJoveByJingle »

Hey, he found one example where it worked out. Don’t take that away from him.
ByJoveByJingle

Post by ByJoveByJingle »

*And by “worked,” I mean they found a guy just good enough to put the program into a position where he could choke away two opportunities to actually do something meaningful. Because in football, nobody is counting up CFP appearances—the only thing that matters there is National Championships. For example, Notre Dame fans hate Brian Kelly and think he’s an idiot.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

ByJoveByJingle wrote:Hey, he found one example where it worked out. Don’t take that away from him.
How many PAC12 regular season title tshirts do you have?
prh

Post by prh »

PHXCATS wrote:
ByJoveByJingle wrote:Hey, he found one example where it worked out. Don’t take that away from him.
How many PAC12 regular season title tshirts do you have?
Again, divert when there's no substantive response
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

So PRH you would be happy with Miller coaching here another 20 years and never reaching a final four as long as he wins the Pac12 half those years?
prh

Post by prh »

PHXCATS wrote:So PRH you would be happy with Miller coaching here another 20 years and never reaching a final four as long as he wins the Pac12 half those years?
You've already quoted my answer to that question, so I assume you actually read it. Are you still with Loyola with my clarification to my original question above?
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

prh wrote:
PHXCATS wrote:So PRH you would be happy with Miller coaching here another 20 years and never reaching a final four as long as he wins the Pac12 half those years?
You've already quoted my answer to that question, so I assume you actually read it. Are you still with Loyola with my clarification to my original question above?
That's not a real answer. Would you be be happy with Miller never making a final four the next 20 years. Simple question

Not sure why you are so curious about Loyola. The situations are so different as are expectations. The level or programs are not in the same ballpark. Like UA football and UA basketball
prh

Post by prh »

PHXCATS wrote:
prh wrote:
That's not a real answer. Would you be be happy with Miller never making a final four the next 20 years. Simple question

Not sure why you are so curious about Loyola. The situations are so different as are expectations. The level or programs are not in the same ballpark. Like UA football and UA basketball
How different are those situations compared to the combo of SEC football and Pac-12 basketball?
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

Happy New Year to all of you fellow Cat fans!!!!

(Except Machina since he ruins every fucking thread he posts in)
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

prh wrote:
PHXCATS wrote:
prh wrote:

How different are those situations compared to the combo of SEC football and Pac-12 basketball?
On a national level they are very similar (Georgia Football and Arizona Football). Care to answer the simple question
prh

Post by prh »

PHXCATS wrote:
prh wrote:
PHXCATS wrote:
prh wrote:

On a national level they are very similar (Georgia Football and Arizona Football). Care to answer the simple question
If you won't answer my simple question, why should I answer yours?

Also, you're bad at reading.

Lastly, that is the correct usage of "you're" and "your." Just helping you before you say something about that again.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

I would rather have the Arizona program as a whole but Loyola's tournament success of the last ten years.

As I have said final fours are what matter to programs like Arizona and the other first and second tier programs. Making a one year run doesnt put you in one of those there but going 20plus year not making a final four can certainly drop you from them
prh

Post by prh »

PHXCATS wrote:I would rather have the Arizona program as a whole but Loyola's tournament success of the last ten years.

As I have said final fours are what matter to programs like Arizona and the other first and second tier programs. Making a one year run doesnt put you in one of those there but going 20plus year not making a final four can certainly drop you from them
That wasn't so hard, was it? But that means there's more to it than just Final Fours.

Considering it's already been 17 years since our last Final Four, and we are clearly still in that second tier of programs, right behind the 4-5 true blue bloods, then I'm not sure what drop we're going to get.

As for being happy without a FF in the next 20 years, despite winning the Pac half the time--I probably will be. Because I've certainly enjoyed my life as a Wildcat, which includes most of those 17 years. But more importantly, I also know that there is no coach we could currently replace Miller with that will be even remotely likely to match his success.

The beautiful thing is that I'm trying to make a guess on the future to answer. That's inherently difficult. There's a lot more to the future than just conference titles and FF. It's much easier to look back and decide what you'd prefer.

But I'm sure as hell not going to discredit the hard work of the athletes we've had, who have represented my university well, both as human beings and as athletes. I'm not going to sit and say that the last 17 years of our tournament games were pointless. I know I enjoyed the hell out of watching us destroy Duke. I've enjoyed every U of A chant I've been part of in enemy arenas. I always want more success, but there's no way we are going to find that with the coaches out there right now.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

This shit is hilarious.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Newportcat

Post by Newportcat »

The Funniest thing will be when Sean Miller does make a Final Four but loses in the semifinal game and fans like Machina will say

"Well, he has not won a Final Four game yet. As soon as he wins a Final Four game then I will respect him"

You know why

Because they will check their bank account and realize just making a Final Four did not make them Rich. And they will be pissed. They will look down at their penis and realize its the same size. And life will still be the same. and you know whose fault it is....Sean Miller's of course
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Newportcat wrote:The Funniest thing will be when Sean Miller does make a Final Four but loses in the semifinal game and fans like Machina will say

"Well, he has not won a Final Four game yet. As soon as he wins a Final Four game then I will respect him"

You know why

Because they will check their bank account and realize just making a Final Four did not make them Rich. And they will be pissed. They will look down at their penis and realize its the same size. And life will still be the same. and you know whose fault it is....Sean Miller's of course
Glad to know you think about my unit. But nothing will ever happen like that with us so it is best to move on. But feel free to push your own personal insecurities on me if it makes you feel better. I am very happy with my life in all aspects.

If when Miller makes a final four I will be happy, put in a call to extend Miller with Herke and donate more and then pray for a title
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

Chicat wrote:This shit is hilarious.
It's funny you say that because Machina's post are like diarrhea on these boards.
97cats

Post by 97cats »

the internet is still undefeated
sirhamsalot

Post by sirhamsalot »

prh wrote:
PHXCATS wrote:I would rather have the Arizona program as a whole but Loyola's tournament success of the last ten years.

That wasn't so hard, was it? But that means there's more to it than just Final Fours.

Considering it's already been 17 years since our last Final Four, and we are clearly still in that second tier of programs, right behind the 4-5 true blue bloods, then I'm not sure what drop we're going to get.

As for being happy without a FF in the next 20 years, despite winning the Pac half the time--I probably will be. Because I've certainly enjoyed my life as a Wildcat, which includes most of those 17 years. But more importantly, I also know that there is no coach we could currently replace Miller with that will be even remotely likely to match his success.

The beautiful thing is that I'm trying to make a guess on the future to answer. That's inherently difficult. There's a lot more to the future than just conference titles and FF. It's much easier to look back and decide what you'd prefer.

But I'm sure as hell not going to discredit the hard work of the athletes we've had, who have represented my university well, both as human beings and as athletes. I'm not going to sit and say that the last 17 years of our tournament games were pointless. I know I enjoyed the hell out of watching us destroy Duke. I've enjoyed every U of A chant I've been part of in enemy arenas. I always want more success, but there's no way we are going to find that with the coaches out there right now.
This right here! PHXCATS gets it but just doesn't want to admit it. He's dug in his heels, and is just too stubborn to admit he is wrong.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

sirhamsalot wrote:
prh wrote:

This right here! PHXCATS gets it but just doesn't want to admit it. He's dug in his heels, and is just too stubborn to admit he is wrong.
You cannot compare the expectations and potential of a mid major and a team that is in the second tier of all of college basketball.

Why dont we as Arizona just put ourself in a post season ban for a while since no one cares about final fours and get it done with for this FBI investigation.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

PHXCATS wrote:Why dont we as Arizona just put ourself in a post season ban for a while since no one cares about final fours and get it done with for this FBI investigation.
Because some of us actually enjoy watching basketball games.

All of this focus on the last game of each season ignores the greatness of the rest of those seasons. This team plays 30+ games every year and all we can talk about are the very few losses. And for some miserable fucks, all they care about is the very last loss. The SAME EXACT loss that 64 other teams experience.

What about the wins? Anyone remember going 21-0 to start ‘13/14? How about any of the 33 wins that year? We were in the top-5 that entire year. But Ashey’s injury, Wisconsin, ...... waah ....

Maybe some of you miserable people could try to enjoy watching these teams win and stop trying to infect this fan base with your shitty outlook and sense of entitlement.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
zonagrad

Post by zonagrad »

PHXCATS wrote:
sirhamsalot wrote:
prh wrote:

You cannot compare the expectations and potential of a mid major and a team that is in the second tier of all of college basketball.

Why dont we as Arizona just put ourself in a post season ban for a while since no one cares about final fours and get it done with for this FBI investigation.
I don't know why you just don't ignore Arizona basketball until the first week of April. If Arizona is playing on Saturday in the final four, then you'll be happy. Obviously, by your methodology and measure of success, nothing else matters. So why on earth do you pay attention to the games during the regular season? Or at least put off paying attention until AFTER the Pac 12 tournament, you know, when the only games that matter to you begin.

It's been a joy to watch your mental gymnastic performance. Now you've painted yourself into a corner of which there's no escape. So just admit your argument is flawed and you were wrong and the rest of us can go about our lives without pointing out how stupid you are.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

zonagrad wrote:
PHXCATS wrote:
sirhamsalot wrote:
prh wrote:

I don't know why you just don't ignore Arizona basketball until the first week of April. If Arizona is playing on Saturday in the final four, then you'll be happy. Obviously, by your methodology and measure of success, nothing else matters. So why on earth do you pay attention to the games during the regular season? Or at least put off paying attention until AFTER the Pac 12 tournament, you know, when the only games that matter to you begin.

It's been a joy to watch your mental gymnastic performance. Now you've painted yourself into a corner of which there's no escape. So just admit your argument is flawed and you were wrong and the rest of us can go about our lives without pointing out how stupid you are.
Saying Final Fours are import does not discount anything else I have said. My God you want to vilify someone. I watch every game, jump up and down every game, yell about making free throws every game, go to the game in Tempe every year, go to Vegas every year, go to games in Tucson every year. It is a process to get there to the final four and I enjoy the journey. But you have to break through at some point or bring someone else in.

Coming to Vegas this year? I will buy you a beer and we can talk about the current team and the PAC-12.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Ahhhh a new year, think I'll check in on the board and see if anything has changed...

Maybe next year.
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong