Post by azcat49 »

Nice looking player. Very fluid
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
rgdeuce

Re: lets talk '16

Post by rgdeuce »

Like how Lavin said Washington may be the favorites to win the conference next year, us not being mentioned... Lulz
3goggles

Post by 3goggles »

rgdeuce wrote:Like how Lavin said Washington may be the favorites to win the conference next year, us not being mentioned... Lulz
Yeah that crazy he didn't even mention yucla
Main Event

Post by Main Event »

Beermancats

Post by Beermancats »

Like I said before, LM might be the best player on the team next year.
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

Beermancats wrote:Like I said before, LM might be the best player on the team next year.
No, he won't, not with JJ and AT on the roster. And hopefully RS.
Newportcat

Post by Newportcat »

2004 First Team All American Football Poster as voted on by GOAZCATS
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Beachcat97 wrote:
Beermancats wrote:Like I said before, LM might be the best player on the team next year.
What happened to Ray? Did he finally die?

If we have all those guys, it doesn't really matter who's best. They will all just be really good.
Beermancats

Post by Beermancats »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
Beachcat97 wrote:
What happened to Ray? Did he finally die?

If we have all those guys, it doesn't really matter who's best. They will all just be really good.

You're absolutely right. With all those guys, Arizona will be very very good.
Main Event

Post by Main Event »

Merkin

Post by Merkin »

LM has really good touch with both hands.
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

Not sure we've had a player of LM's size and skill set before.
3goggles

Post by 3goggles »

He has signed his LOI correct! I'm getting excited for next year
az91

Post by az91 »

Beachcat97 wrote:Not sure we've had a player of LM's size and skill set before.
I have seen his height listed as being between 6'10 and 7'1. Does anyone know for sure?
Beermancats

Post by Beermancats »

az91 wrote:
Beachcat97 wrote:Not sure we've had a player of LM's size and skill set before.
I have seen his height listed as being between 6'10 and 7'1. Does anyone know for sure?
I believe that Miller said when LM was on his visit that he was as tall or taller than Zeus and Dus with shoes on.
Newportcat

Post by Newportcat »

He looks like a much better version of Grant Jarrett. Not a super crazy athlete but great shooting stroke, moves well and what I liked is it looked like he had some fire. That guy has NBA written all over him if he can keep putting on weight.

With his height and that shooting stroke, he won't be at Arizona long
2004 First Team All American Football Poster as voted on by GOAZCATS
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

3goggles wrote:He has signed his LOI correct! I'm getting excited for next year
Correct, otherwise CSM couldn't talk about him, which he has.
Last edited by Merkin on Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

Newportcat wrote:He looks like a much better version of Grant Jarrett. Not a super crazy athlete but great shooting stroke, moves well and what I liked is it looked like he had some fire. That guy has NBA written all over him if he can keep putting on weight.

He won't be here long. But I still don't think he starts next season...

KA
AT
JJ
RS
DR
Beermancats

Post by Beermancats »

Beachcat97 wrote:
Newportcat wrote:He looks like a much better version of Grant Jarrett. Not a super crazy athlete but great shooting stroke, moves well and what I liked is it looked like he had some fire. That guy has NBA written all over him if he can keep putting on weight.

KA
AT
JJ
RS
DR
I think the team would benefit more by having RS come off the bench if all of those guys were on the roster. At least to start the season.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Beermancats wrote:
Beachcat97 wrote:

KA
AT
JJ
RS
DR
I think the team would benefit more by having RS come off the bench if all of those guys were on the roster. At least to start the season.
Yep. Why rush a guy coming off two serious knee injuries? Let him get his legs back literally and figuratively.
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
Yep. Why rush a guy coming off two serious knee injuries? Let him get his legs back literally and figuratively.
Oh, I'm assuming RS will be 100% by the fall. I think it's obvious that if one guy is healthy and the other isn't, the former should start.
dcZONAfan

Post by dcZONAfan »

Beachcat97 wrote:
Spaceman Spiff wrote:
Oh, I'm assuming RS will be 100% by the fall. I think it's obvious that if one guy is healthy and the other isn't, the former should start.
What will HATER think about your optimism in this post. Steam coming out of his ears? Go interview 100 doctors until he finds one that says it is not humanly possible? I wish I could see his reaction. Except for the fact that it would mean I'd be in the same room as him and I'd end up falling into a deep state of depression instantaneously
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

dcZONAfan wrote:
Beachcat97 wrote:
Spaceman Spiff wrote:
What will HATER think about your optimism in this post. Steam coming out of his ears? Go interview 100 doctors until he finds one that says it is not humanly possible? I wish I could see his reaction. Except for the fact that it would mean I'd be in the same room as him and I'd end up falling into a deep state of depression instantaneously
Hey, at least I won't be the one pretending to have medical knowledge like everyone else on here.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
PennZona20

Post by PennZona20 »

If we get JJ, our top 7 will be ridiculous.

Kobi, Trier, Allen, JJ, LM, Dusan, RS.

Who's not an NBA pro there??? Allen prob ....... Maybe Ray if he loses a lot of explosiveness (unlikely but possible).

I get why ppl don't care about Rawle if we get JJ and AT stay. That team seems like the perfect amount of talent, chemistry, and competitiveness. Anything more and there might not be enough shots available.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

ASUHATER! wrote:
dcZONAfan wrote:
Beachcat97 wrote:
Spaceman Spiff wrote:
Hey, at least I won't be the one pretending to have medical knowledge like everyone else on here.
I'm not pretending.

and in reality you are pretending to have a level of medical knowledge to make such a disastrous conclusion for RS, when in fact your suppositions aren't supported by any established medical literature for RS's condition, just purely ASUhater, pessimist, throw it on the wall and see if it sticks, speculation.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

CalStateTempe wrote:
ASUHATER! wrote:
dcZONAfan wrote:
Beachcat97 wrote:
Spaceman Spiff wrote:
I'm not pretending.

and in reality you are pretending to have a level of medical knowledge to make such a disastrous conclusion for RS, when in fact your suppositions aren't supported by any established medical literature for RS's condition, just purely ASUhater, pessimist, throw it on the wall and see if it sticks, speculation.
You don't count, you know that. You are actually respectable.

And I have never once made a disastrous conclusion about him. Never. From the beginning all I have ever said was that we don't know how exactly he'll recover. That's it. Then everyone else somehow thinks that means I think I'm a doctor and then start with their own specific medical declarations when they have no idea what's going on with his recovery. All I have ever said and all my point has ever been is: "every person's recovery is different and we don't know exactly how he'll be next fall". Anything else is purely made up by people on this board for whatever insane reasons they have. And I have never once claimed medical knowledge or insider knowledge at all.(unlike everyone else)

Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

AZ is right where it wants to be with JJ.
WildcatStunner

Post by WildcatStunner »

ASUHATER! wrote:
Welp. Poor kid. Probably will never play a minute at Arizona now. Huge blow to the teams chances this year though. Too bad we will never see him play here

Never stop being who you are.
Last edited by WildcatStunner on Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Arizona will land Jackson. The question after that is whether Jackson will land in Arizona or China.
WildcatStunner

Post by WildcatStunner »

Longhorned wrote:Arizona will land Jackson. The question after that is whether Jackson will land in Arizona or China.
新年快乐
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

WildcatStunner wrote:
Longhorned wrote:Arizona will land Jackson. The question after that is whether Jackson will land in Arizona or China.
新年快乐
我希望有一個大的振動蛋去享受它
WildcatStunner

Post by WildcatStunner »

Longhorned wrote:
WildcatStunner wrote:
新年快乐
我希望有一個大的振動蛋去享受它
Dirty.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

WildcatStunner wrote:ASUHATER! wrote:
Welp. Poor kid. Probably will never play a minute at Arizona now. Huge blow to the teams chances this year though. Too bad we will never see him play here

You too. Still stand by my post a bit ago. I'm the only one that hasn't pretended to be a doctor here. Hush now.

WildcatStunner

Post by WildcatStunner »

ASUHATER! wrote:

You too. Still stand by my post a bit ago. I'm the only one that hasn't pretended to be a doctor here. Hush now.
So those who predict he will come back fine are pretending to be doctors? You said we will never see him play here, and you have not pretended to be a doctor? That is pretty sound. Maybe you should just quit.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

WildcatStunner wrote:
ASUHATER! wrote:

So those who predict he will come back fine are pretending to be doctors? You said we will never see him play here, and you have not pretended to be a doctor? That is pretty sound. Maybe you should just quit.
Well at the least, if I have then so have they since they know just as much about his recovery as anyone else. Wildly proclaiming he'll be fine and better than ever is just as ludicrous as saying he'll never play again. Hush now. No more words. No one cares what you say.

WildcatStunner

Post by WildcatStunner »

ASUHATER! wrote:
WildcatStunner wrote:
ASUHATER! wrote:

Well at the least, if I have then so have they since they know just as much about his recovery as anyone else. Wildly proclaiming he'll be fine and better than ever is just as ludicrous as saying he'll never play again. Hush now. No more words. No one cares what you say.
Yet here you are.
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

ASUHATER! wrote:
WildcatStunner wrote:
ASUHATER! wrote:

Well at the lease, if I have then so have they since they know just as much about his recovery as anyone else. Wildly proclaiming he'll be fine and better than ever is just as ludicrous as saying he'll never play again. Hush now. No more words. No one cares what you say.
Do you have try hard to be as full of shit as you are? Your recent statements have been proven patently false. Rather than simply admitting it, you go tossing stones at those who have you at checkmate with direct quotes from past statements you have made,

You stated we would never see him play here, and he would never play a minute at Atizona now. Please point to the disclaimers in those statements.

Others refuted with links to medical data that he had a good chance (CHANCE) at a full recovery. And you accuse them of "pretending to be doctors". The ONLY doctors on this forum have been on the OTHER side of this argument from you, but you steadfastly cling to your opinions despite NOT a single professional opinion backing you up.

You would make an even worse attorney than physician. Your lack of critical reasoning, or reading comprehension, is nothing short of astounding.
dcZONAfan

Post by dcZONAfan »

Harvey Specter wrote: Do you have try hard to be as full of shit as you are? Your recent statements have been proven patently false. Rather than simply admitting it, you go tossing stones at those who have you at checkmate with direct quotes from past statements you have made,

You stated we would never see him play here, and he would never play a minute at Atizona now. Please point to the disclaimers in those statements.

Others refuted with links to medical data that he had a good chance (CHANCE) at a full recovery. And you accuse them of "pretending to be doctors". The ONLY doctors on this forum have been on the OTHER side of this argument from you, but you steadfastly cling to your opinions despite NOT a single professional opinion backing you up.

You would make an even worse attorney than physician. Your lack of critical reasoning, or reading comprehension, is nothing short of astounding.
While you couldn't be more correct based on all of the evidence at hand, have we considered whether or not HATER is actually just a troll? I'm not really used to trolls on sports fan sites but I've come across them a lot on other types of boards and it's very possible he sits there just laughing his ass off at our responses.

That or he's the dumbest person alive. <--- that feels better, let's go with that.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

I'm officially bored of this merry go round. All party's need to let it go.... Including me
84Cat

Post by 84Cat »

Alieberman wrote:I'm officially bored of this merry go round. All party's need to let it go.... Including me
+100

Move the fuck on, nobody cares!
WildcatStunner

Post by WildcatStunner »

If Trier stays, I really like the team depth 1 - 8. I do think we are going to need better PG play if we really want to make noise next year. So let's hope Kadeem, Kobi, and PJC are up for it.
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

He will put on weight but that is not something that will preclude him from being a first round lock. If you are 6'10 or taller and can shoot it out to the NBA range 3, you are worth your weight in gold.
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

WildcatStunner wrote:If Trier stays, I really like the team depth 1 - 8. I do think we are going to need better PG play if we really want to make noise next year. So let's hope Kadeem, Kobi, and PJC are up for it.
If you mean them limiting the games where they absolutely kill us with dumb turnovers, I agree to a point. If we land all those guys my mentality will be "just dont kill us." Even with sloppy point guard play though, that team is going to be rolling most teams night in and night out.
WildcatStunner

Post by WildcatStunner »

rgdeuce wrote:
WildcatStunner wrote:If Trier stays, I really like the team depth 1 - 8. I do think we are going to need better PG play if we really want to make noise next year. So let's hope Kadeem, Kobi, and PJC are up for it.
If you mean them limiting the games where they absolutely kill us with dumb turnovers, I agree to a point. If we land all those guys my mentality will be "just dont kill us." Even with sloppy point guard play though, that team is going to be rolling most teams night in and night out.
Yeah, I was mainly touching on the ball security. There are going to be a lot of playmakers next year, especially if JJ is part of the team.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

He is a much better prospect than GJ. He is longer and has a bigger frame than GJ. He may not be an explosive athlete, but he clearly has a lot of agility and good hands. GJ never had a post game, which was weird for a 6'10 guy, but LM clearly has a post game. He just needs the strength to be able to establish and hold position, but he has made very noticable physical improvements. Get him a year with Rounds, and...
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Who the hell is GJ?

I mean, I pull off the road for a pit stop and I wonder what is going on in this thread.
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

Olsondogg wrote:Who the hell is GJ?

I mean, I pull off the road for a pit stop and I wonder what is going on in this thread.
Grant Jerrett.

Apparently people think Lauri's frame is Grant-like.
PennZona20

Post by PennZona20 »

Even if u missed the sarcasm , you should have noticed the pit stop reference
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

PennZona20 wrote:Even if u missed the sarcasm , you should have noticed the pit stop reference
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
gumby

Post by gumby »

Right where I want to be.