2023-2024 Arizona Basketball

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

84Cat

Re: 2023-2024 Arizona Basketball

Post by 84Cat »

arizonawildcats wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:21 am The remaining TV schedule has been released.

Feb. 28 at Arizona State (8:00 p.m. MST on Pac-12 Network)
March 2 vs. Oregon (12:00 p.m. MST on ESPN)
March 7 at UCLA (7:30 p.m. MST on ESPN)
March 9 at USC (8:00 p.m. MST on ESPN)
Thank god we don't have any more 9 o'clock games
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

#6 feels about right. We got bumped down because we’re not really the best team in our own conference, having yet to beat WSU, but we’re solidly in the top 10 and remain one of probably 7-8 teams with a legit chance of cutting down the nets.

Think we’ll drop one more reg season game and then win the Pac tourney.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

84Cat wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:22 am
arizonawildcats wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:21 am The remaining TV schedule has been released.

Feb. 28 at Arizona State (8:00 p.m. MST on Pac-12 Network)
March 2 vs. Oregon (12:00 p.m. MST on ESPN)
March 7 at UCLA (7:30 p.m. MST on ESPN)
March 9 at USC (8:00 p.m. MST on ESPN)
Thank god we don't have any more 9 o'clock games
Just wait for next year
2018 Bear Down Wildcats Conference Championship Challenge Champion
BBQ wildcat

Post by BBQ wildcat »

Next year our games should be earlier, with most of the other teams in the conference east of here one or two time zones.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

BBQ wildcat wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:49 pm Next year our games should be earlier, with most of the other teams in the conference east of here one or two time zones.
Road games not vs asu and CU and BYU and Utah sure

Homes games against bad teams will absolutely be subject to 9pm tipoffs
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

So?

I guess that justifies us going to Apple TV right?
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

I may not know Shit about the Sports Broadcasting Industry.... but I'm guessing of all the Big 12 schools... ESPN will want to give Kansas and Arizona the best opportunities to put the most eyes on their games.

But Machina knows best....
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Alieberman wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:20 pm I may not know Shit about the Sports Broadcasting Industry.... but I'm guessing of all the Big 12 schools... ESPN will want to give Kansas and Arizona the best opportunities to put the most eyes on their games.

You would have a point if Arizona didn't have espn and fox games at 9pm the last 20 years but they have
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

PHXCATS wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:23 pm
Alieberman wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:20 pm I may not know Shit about the Sports Broadcasting Industry.... but I'm guessing of all the Big 12 schools... ESPN will want to give Kansas and Arizona the best opportunities to put the most eyes on their games.

You would have a point if Arizona didn't have espn and fox games at 9pm the last 20 years but they have
Which coincidentally was when they were in the PAC-10/12 conference with all western teams with 8 of them being in the Pacific Time Zone.

Now none are, which this dick got wrong. Although UA and ASU will be on MST which is the same as PDT during DST.

azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Time zones and shit.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Doesn't matter.

If espn offered $30M per school per year for the PAC-10 why would fox/espn have $33M per added Power 5 school automatically without negotiation with the Big 12?

Hmmm......

Because of the most valuable asset the PAC-10 had, late night windows. And what conferences would the Big 12 be able to pull from??????

No one would move from the B1G or SEC to the Big12 because of the huge revenue cut. And espn would never let an ACC school out of their grant of rights just because. So that leave the PAC-10 with guess what, the late night windows with no negotiating needing to be done.

Business and contracts and shit right?

Huh Cs?
dovecanyoncat

Post by dovecanyoncat »

Merkin wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:16 pm Now none are, which this dick got wrong. Although UA and ASU will be on MST which is the same as PDT during DST.
This shit gives me PTSD.
“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

~ Wilhoit's Law
EastCoastCat

Post by EastCoastCat »

ECC says hallelujah for a little east coast time zone.
U.P. Zona Fan

Post by U.P. Zona Fan »

UP says hallelujah for a game at Iowa st. occasionally. I have relatives in eastern Iowa. Might have to go for a visit for the second time in the 40+ years they've lived there. It would be sweet if we did a Saturday/Monday stint in Ames/Lawrence.

I've never been to a game where we've lost. It's only like a dozen games over about 35 years so pretty small sample. I'd probly get beat up after the game at the Phog if we won.
Arizona State might have the most surprisingly anemic history in men's basketball of any program that you might think is better than it is.
-Norlander.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

U.P. Zona Fan wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:26 pm UP says hallelujah for a game at Iowa st. occasionally. I have relatives in eastern Iowa. Might have to go for a visit for the second time in the 40+ years they've lived there. It would be sweet if we did a Saturday/Monday stint in Ames/Lawrence.

I've never been to a game where we've lost. It's only like a dozen games over about 35 years so pretty small sample. I'd probly get beat up after the game at the Phog if we won.
Got a couple of real good friends who are ISU alums so I’ll be there. Hit me up if you’re going!
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Lute4God

Post by Lute4God »

"The Wildcats dropped two spots to No. 6 in the Associated Press poll on Monday after splitting their homestead against the Washington schools. Arizona fell to Washington State Thursday night, then bounced back with a win over Washington on Saturday.

Tennessee and Marquette jumped Arizona in the rankings. Houston is this week’s No. 1, followed by Purdue and UConn. Arizona received 1,188 votes, down from 1,373 a week ago.

Washington State, which lost at ASU Saturday, moved up two spots in the rankings to No. 19. ASU managed to receive 17 votes as Bret Bloomquist of the El Paso Times ranked the Sun Devils No. 9 in his ballot. It’s unclear whether that was intentional or not. Washington also received four votes despite being 15-13 and coming off a double-digit loss to Arizona."

https://www.azdesertswarm.com/basketbal ... press-poll
:lol: :oops: :lol:
AZCatGirl

Post by AZCatGirl »

Stuff like that makes me wish we took the AP poll a little less seriously.
“The reality is that the hardest games to win are over teams on their home court. Teams that don’t play those games can spin it however they want, but what they’re saying is, ‘We don’t want to lose in our non conference season.’" - Sean Miller
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

AZCatGirl wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:26 pm Stuff like that makes me wish we took the AP poll a little less seriously.
You can take it as serious or unserious as you wish
arizonawildcats

Post by arizonawildcats »

Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Can’t wait to see him mugging for the camera after we win.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

What's the over/under on cell phones / pagers Josh will have on hand?
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Just don't forget his Bluetooth earphone.

wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

This team is waaaaaay more physically and mentally tough than last years team.

That onslaught by the zebras and ASSU last night would’ve beat last years team.

They get after it and don’t quit. This team is putting it all together at the right time.
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

wyo-cat wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:47 am This team is waaaaaay more physically and mentally tough than last years team.

They get after it and don’t quit. This team is putting it all together at the right time.
That's my feeling too, wyo.

My buddies and I were texting last night about how this is clearly Lloyd's best team and arguably one of AZ's best more generally over the past couple decades. I know that's saying a lot, but if you look at this roster, it's pretty damn stacked. When we're sharing the ball, creating turnovers and imposing our faster pace, we are very tough to hang with. Would love another crack at Purdue in the tourney. And we owe Houston payback too.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Tommy himself from last year:

https://arizonasports.com/story/3535973 ... s-2023-24/

“The first thing I thought after that Princeton game is I need to increase our margin for error,” head coach Tommy Lloyd said Wednesday. “And to me, toughness is a way you do that. If you want to be competitive in these games, sometimes you have to physically dominate your opponent.

“Toughness is a cornerstone of our program and I think for us to be able to make sure when you get to March … toughness has to be a key element of everything we do.”

The answer to redemption could be about adding that toughness. That would be Arizona acknowledging that a Princeton team led by one borderline NBA prospect ground it down, matching it physically and grounding the Wildcats’ size advantage with the since-departed Azuolas Tubelis and returning center Oumar Ballo.
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

Merkin wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:49 am Tommy himself from last year:

https://arizonasports.com/story/3535973 ... s-2023-24/

“The first thing I thought after that Princeton game is I need to increase our margin for error,” head coach Tommy Lloyd said Wednesday. “And to me, toughness is a way you do that. If you want to be competitive in these games, sometimes you have to physically dominate your opponent.

“Toughness is a cornerstone of our program and I think for us to be able to make sure when you get to March … toughness has to be a key element of everything we do.”

The answer to redemption could be about adding that toughness. That would be Arizona acknowledging that a Princeton team led by one borderline NBA prospect ground it down, matching it physically and grounding the Wildcats’ size advantage with the since-departed Azuolas Tubelis and returning center Oumar Ballo.
Love, KJ and Lewis are tough af. I feel like we've addressed the "toughness" factor.
TheCatInTheHat

Oregon Scout

Post by TheCatInTheHat »

We beat them by 9 in at their place. Since then, they've beaten Washington and Oregon St at home, and they won at USC, Oregon St, and Stanford. They lost at UCLA, at home to Washington St, and at Cal. We should beat them at home on our Senior Day. But, it's worth noting that they're in third place, and they're no doubt trying to hang on to an opening round bye in Las Vegas. They can't do anything about UCLA, but after us, they get Colorado in Eugene on their final weekend. So they've got at least that bit of self-motivation beyond beating us at McKale.

Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Doesn't look like 3 point shooting will be a concern, which means they will hit 60% against the Cats.
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

Merkin wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:18 pm Doesn't look like 3 point shooting will be a concern, which means they will hit 60% against the Cats.
:lol:

Honestly, at this point I'm just looking for our guys to limit their open looks. If we can pressure their shooters for most of the game, which means fighting through screens and limiting blown coverage, I'll take my chances. If they shoot 60% against lock down D, not much you can do.

Still, we are a good enough team offensively that we can likely withstand most opponents' hot shooting nights.
TheCat

Post by TheCat »

Beachcat97 wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:44 am
wyo-cat wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:47 am This team is waaaaaay more physically and mentally tough than last years team.

My buddies and I were texting last night about how this is clearly Lloyd's best team and arguably one of AZ's best more generally over the past couple decades. I know that's saying a lot, but if you look at this roster, it's pretty damn stacked. When we're sharing the ball, creating turnovers and imposing our faster pace, we are very tough to hang with. Would love another crack at Purdue in the tourney. And we owe Houston payback too.
You and your friends engage in a lot of hyperbole. Two of our recent elite 8 teams would give this team a run for their money. My biggest criticism of this team lies in the dependence on a dominate player when things get tough. They need to get back to how things were in the beginning of the year with more scoring balance. Boswell's game against ASU was exactly what we needed. Show a good outside scoring force besides Caleb and the whole team functioned better with a willing shooter at PG. I want to win the final PAC title and PAC tourney. It is meaningful to me.
The NCAA Tournament is about matchups and injuries. It has always been a crap shoot. The one team I do not want to face in the first round is Indiana State.
The committee will try and put us against Gonzaga, North Carolina and Xavier (if they make the tourney). All are great story lines and would command viewership.
Last edited by TheCat on Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

TheCat wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:07 pm
Beachcat97 wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:44 am

You and your friends engage in a lot of hyperbole. Two of our recent elite 8 teams would give this team a run for their money. My biggest criticism of this team lies in the dependence on a dominate player when things get tough. They need to get back to how things were in the beginning of the year with more scoring balance. Boswell's game against ASU was exactly what we needed. Show a good outside scoring force besides Caleb and the whole team functioned better with a willing shooter at PG. I want to win the final PAC title and PAC tourney. It is meaningful to me.
The NCAA Tournament is about matchups and injuries. It has always been a crap shoot. The one team I do not want to face in the first round is Indiana State.
The committee will try and put us against Gonzaga, North Carolina and Xavier (if they make the tourney). All are great story lines and would command viewership.
This team is as balanced of a team I’ve seen. All 5 starters are averaging double digit points. Any one of them can break out in a game.

This team’s defense is very aggressive. Once they break free of the touch fouls called in conference play. They will be a tough out.
TheCatInTheHat

Post by TheCatInTheHat »

I realize some would like to skip directly to March 22 and get on with the NCAAs. Obviously, performance there is how our season will be remembered. But, there's a part of me that also wants a perfect ending to our time in the Pac. Of course, we need to defend McKale better Saturday than we did against WSU; win out in the regular season, and I don't really care what happens in Vegas. But, with WSU owning the tie-breaker, the notorious Pac-12 road awaits, as we somehow were scheduled to finish the regular season in LA for a second straight season. Despite enjoying his misery this season, I don't want the nasty little bald munchkin to celebrate beating us at Pauley, or have another shot at us in Vegas. It would be great to have an instant replay of last season, which was a lot of fun, but I'd rather not tempt fate. I've been looking at the composite league schedule and playing with the Vegas brackets, and it's hard to find an ideal outcome (other than winning out.) WSU's got a nice path. Mini-Me could do us a real favor winning in Pullman Saturday, but I don't see how I could ever root for that little shit.
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

TheCatInTheHat wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:37 pm Mini-Me could do us a real favor winning in Pullman Saturday, but I don't see how I could ever root for that little shit.
:lol:

WSU will crush them. Cronin lost his team yesterday, and he doesn't strike anyone as the type who can repair things midseason.
AzCatFan2

Post by AzCatFan2 »

I still wonder about this team's "nastiness," which is needed to win in March. We know Caleb Love has it in spades, but when things start to turn sour, I'm not sure Love trusts his teammates enough. And he starts to go hero ball. Look at our losses and some close games. Love takes more shots in those games than in our blowouts.

And I don't think it's Love's fault. I think the other players need to step up more and match Caleb's intensity and not be afraid to be the man, more than it's Love taking too many shots. It was good to see against ASu, Bam Bam and Ballo step up and make plays all game, including down the stretch. I also think we need to see Bradley continue to do his best JET imitation and be the best on-ball defender and instant offense. Because having a bench player like that is truly nasty.
dovecanyoncat

Post by dovecanyoncat »

Everyone has to go beast mode. Pelle and Keshad to be included in the list.
“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

~ Wilhoit's Law
arizonawildcats

Post by arizonawildcats »

PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

AzCatFan2 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:04 pm I still wonder about this team's "nastiness," which is needed to win in March. We know Caleb Love has it in spades, but when things start to turn sour, I'm not sure Love trusts his teammates enough. And he starts to go hero ball. Look at our losses and some close games. Love takes more shots in those games than in our blowouts.

And I don't think it's Love's fault. I think the other players need to step up more and match Caleb's intensity and not be afraid to be the man, more than it's Love taking too many shots. It was good to see against ASu, Bam Bam and Ballo step up and make plays all game, including down the stretch. I also think we need to see Bradley continue to do his best JET imitation and be the best on-ball defender and instant offense. Because having a bench player like that is truly nasty.
I think the nastiness will be there in March.

Love and Johnson know what it takes
Bradley and Lewis are very physical players
Boswell Ballo and Larson know they were punked last year

Not as confident with the rest of the bench but at most one one of then will be on the court at one time in close games
pc in NM

Post by pc in NM »

PHXCATS wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:30 pm
AzCatFan2 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:04 pm I still wonder about this team's "nastiness," which is needed to win in March. We know Caleb Love has it in spades, but when things start to turn sour, I'm not sure Love trusts his teammates enough. And he starts to go hero ball. Look at our losses and some close games. Love takes more shots in those games than in our blowouts.

I think the nastiness will be there in March.

Love and Johnson know what it takes
Bradley and Lewis are very physical players
Boswell Ballo and Larson know they were punked last year

Not as confident with the rest of the bench but at most one one of then will be on the court at one time in close games
I have no idea what "nastiness" means. Can't be defined, measured, or even agreed upon by anyone...

I think what is needed is composure - maintaining game plan, designed offense, and playing within the "system"

And, Arizona has had "composure" issues.

An excellent example is when Caleb "starts to go hero ball" - that is a breakdown of Arizona's offense. That damages Arizona's competitiveness. As I noted in the last game thread, I like Caleb's "catch-and-shoot" threes; I cringe when he dribbles, seems at a loss of what to do next, and jack's up a three - even when he occasionally makes one of those, I'm still cringing, because I fear he'll do it the next time down the court. And, Caleb is a great passer and often leads the team in assists... That's what we need!!

Those periods when Arizona has let early leads slip away, which many here have complained about, almost always involve guys creating their own shots outside of the offense - standing around increases, dribbling in place increases ball movement decreases. And, shots outside of the game plan often lead to opponents' transition attempts.

It's not a coincidence that Arizona has such a high assist percentage - THAT"S THE DESIGN!!!

It's a team issue! I think CTL has been addressing this, and prefers to leave the team "out there" to solve it on their own. OTOH, Lute had a shorter trigger, and was quicker to use "pine-time" as a corrective measure. But, this is a chronic issue with most teams, especially with college-age players.

With Bradley and Lewis showing so much recently (except for fouls by KJ!) I am confident - but this is what's needed, not some amorphous "nastiness"!!
“If you have the choice between humble and cocky, go with cocky. There's always time to be humble later, once you've been proven horrendously, irrevocably wrong.”

― Kinky Friedman
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

I think we can all agree about Love being a chucker. His UNC career is littered with dozens of oh-fer or one-fer 3 point games. Looking at last season, he had 12. He has only had 6 this season and none since January 5th. Is he due for a huge relapse or can he keep it up? UA has a lot of rock solid steady scorers, but no one explosive like him. If Love goes 5-25 someone will have to step up, maybe Boswell. If Love has a 5-25 game, hopefully he gets it out during the PAC tourney.

Many of us can recall UA legends Steve Kerr and Jason Gardner shooting us out of wins.
pc in NM

Post by pc in NM »

Merkin wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:19 am I think we can all agree about Love being a chucker. His UNC career is littered with dozens of oh-fer or one-fer 3 point games. Looking at last season, he had 12. He has only had 6 this season and none since January 5th. Is he due for a huge relapse or can he keep it up? UA has a lot of rock solid steady scorers, but no one explosive like him. If Love goes 5-25 someone will have to step up, maybe Boswell. If Love has a 5-25 game, hopefully he gets it out during the PAC tourney.

Many of us can recall UA legends Steve Kerr and Jason Gardner shooting us out of wins.
"shooting us out of wins" - what an unnecessary and insulting concept!

Overall, Caleb has been much more disciplined this season, and even when he does "chuck" one up, it's far less frequent than in the past.

Every basketball player, even the greats, have off nights. All we fans can and should expect is that these star players are getting good shots within the team's offensive concept! Are you saying that in either of those games that Kerr or Gardner were taking ill-conceived shots? That they were jacking up shots that they shouldn't have?

Please, be more precise!!

Sometimes shit happens; it can be a result of bad play, or bad luck. But there is a big difference between those two!
Last edited by pc in NM on Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
“If you have the choice between humble and cocky, go with cocky. There's always time to be humble later, once you've been proven horrendously, irrevocably wrong.”

― Kinky Friedman
EastCoastCat

Post by EastCoastCat »

It's almost impossible to imagine a 5-25 night for Love as we have 5 guys averaging double figures.

Let's stay on a planet earth...
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

The Love fake narratives are so lame and have zero base in reality
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Nastiness is like porn. Can't define it easily but easily know it when you see it.

This team is so much nastier and tougher than prior years and Love and Johnson and Larson will ne tougher and nastier in March
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

pc in NM wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:27 am Please, be more precise!!
Their final UA games:
Steve Kerr v. Oklahoma Final 4 4/2/88 2/13
Jason Gardner v. Kansas Elite 8 3/29/03 6/15

Not saying they are chuckers like Love, but Gardner did tend to try and shoot himself out of slumps.
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

Merkin wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:19 am I think we can all agree about Love being a chucker. His UNC career is littered with dozens of oh-fer or one-fer 3 point games. Looking at last season, he had 12. He has only had 6 this season and none since January 5th. Is he due for a huge relapse or can he keep it up? UA has a lot of rock solid steady scorers, but no one explosive like him. If Love goes 5-25 someone will have to step up, maybe Boswell. If Love has a 5-25 game, hopefully he gets it out during the PAC tourney.

I get you, Merk.

We need him to be at the A-/B+ level of his game from here on out. We don’t need him turning into Kriisa, who is among the biggest chuckers in recent program history.

I agree with those pointing to Love’s steadier, more unselfish play in recent games. When he wants to be, he’s a very good passer.

I would be a little surprised to see our season end in a game where Love goes 5-25. I’m not sure Tommy would let him shoot brick after brick with so much at stake. But I also don’t think Love himself would make poor decisions with the season on the line.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

5-25 was just hyperbole, which we are allowed to present on fan message boards.

I agree, Lloyd and Love will keep it under control. Although I still expect Love to still attempt 3 or 4 bad 3 point attempts per game. Hopefully one or 2 will go in.

Like Love said, he came to UA for Lloyd to teach him to make better decisions.
pc in NM

Post by pc in NM »

Merkin wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:33 am
pc in NM wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:27 am Please, be more precise!!
Their final UA games:
Steve Kerr v. Oklahoma Final 4 4/2/88 2/13
Jason Gardner v. Kansas Elite 8 3/29/03 6/15

Not saying they are chuckers like Love, but Gardner did tend to try and shoot himself out of slumps.
If you're trying to support your claim, you need to talk specifically about the shots they took/missed in those games. The shooting percentage alone doesn't begin to do that.

Every fans sadly remembers those game stats, but that doesn't mean that either one "shot us out of" anything!

― Kinky Friedman
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

pc in NM wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:50 am Every fans sadly remembers those game stats, but that doesn't mean that either one "shot us out of" anything!
That was my impression watching the games. Hard to quantify it otherwise. No published shot charts then, although the coaching staff had them for sure.

And at least with Gardner, the general consensus at TOS too.

Didn't have AOL during the Kerr years. Not sure if there were any UA forums otherwise on dial-up during the Kerr years. I asked my dial-up provider to add the PAC-10 newsgroup to usenet but they just ignored me.

Anyway, keeping to the current team, Love still takes ill advised shots.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Pretty sure Kerr made his first shot, then missed 11 in a row, and then made one when the game was out of reach.

I love Steve, but that was a horrible game, and he knows it. I have seen him discuss where it haunts him to this day.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion