Suggested Rituals for Tourney

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

azgreg

Re: Suggested Rituals for Tourney

Post by azgreg »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:Ever since I removed my pants prior to the 2011 second half vs Duke, removing my pants has been a go to move. I also will change the channel, and if that helps, watch a movie and check in for a few seconds now and again.
The staff at Buffalo Wild Wings didn't mind?
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

gumby wrote:I love this thread. Like therapy. I know I've posted this before, but we had a group Easter egg hunt planned right after the 2005 Illnois game. A neighbor rings the doorball, just as we're blowing the lead. I open it, and utter a terse, "Arizona game."

He replies, "Is that still on?"

Awkward silence. I want him to go away. He wants in. Can't very well turn him away. Then, "Oh wow!" "Another three!" "Another turnover!" "Wow!"

I just suffer in silence. Then, somehow, trudge outside and pretend to enjoy the little kids searching for eggs while enduring the occasional, "What happened to Arizona?"

F@uck Easter.
I've told this story before, but I was at my sister-in-law's wedding at the Botanic Gardens in Tucson. Half Midwesterners, half Tucsonans. I'm getting constant updates from Bucktown (Illinois alum) via text message and they're all "You guys are killing us", "This is a bloodbath". The groom announces to the entire wedding that if Arizona loses the marriage is doomed to failure. I get a text from Bucktown that says, "Congrats dude. Good luck in the Final Four". I immediately announce to the entire wedding that Arizona has won and is moving on!

Then I get another text message....

"HOLY SHIT! HOLD ON! FIND A TV!!!"

Four of us find a black & white TV with rabbit ears that is flipping and snowy because the v-hold is broken that an employee is watching in a maintenance shack. That's where I saw the last minute of regulation and overtime. The horror. I had to despondently go back and let everyone know that Arizona didn't actually win. Fucking Bucktown...

The groom was right though. Their marriage was doomed. Dumb fucking hippies forgot to send in their marriage certificate so they never actually were married and then they broke up like three years later. What a shit show.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
UAGreg

Post by UAGreg »

Chicat wrote:
gumby wrote:I love this thread. Like therapy. I know I've posted this before, but we had a group Easter egg hunt planned right after the 2005 Illnois game. A neighbor rings the doorball, just as we're blowing the lead. I open it, and utter a terse, "Arizona game."

Awkward silence. I want him to go away. He wants in. Can't very well turn him away. Then, "Oh wow!" "Another three!" "Another turnover!" "Wow!"

I just suffer in silence. Then, somehow, trudge outside and pretend to enjoy the little kids searching for eggs while enduring the occasional, "What happened to Arizona?"

F@uck Easter.
I've told this story before, but I was at my sister-in-law's wedding at the Botanic Gardens in Tucson. Half Midwesterners, half Tucsonans. I'm getting constant updates from Bucktown (Illinois alum) via text message and they're all "You guys are killing us", "This is a bloodbath". The groom announces to the entire wedding that if Arizona loses the marriage is doomed to failure. I get a text from Bucktown that says, "Congrats dude. Good luck in the Final Four". I immediately announce to the entire wedding that Arizona has won and is moving on!

Four of us find a black & white TV with rabbit ears that is flipping and snowy because the v-hold is broken that an employee is watching in a maintenance shack. That's where I saw the last minute of regulation and overtime. The horror. I had to despondently go back and let everyone know that Arizona didn't actually win. Fucking Bucktown...

The groom was right though. Their marriage was doomed. Dumb fucking hippies forgot to send in their marriage certificate so they never actually were married and then they broke up like three years later. What a shit show.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the laugh
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

That's fantastic.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Classic for sure.

Still hate to be reminded of it though.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

azgreg wrote:
Spaceman Spiff wrote:Ever since I removed my pants prior to the 2011 second half vs Duke, removing my pants has been a go to move. I also will change the channel, and if that helps, watch a movie and check in for a few seconds now and again.
The staff at Buffalo Wild Wings didn't mind?
Outback Steakhouse sure did. Let me tell you, "no rules just right" is flagrantly false advertising. They say that, then all these rules about public nudity.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

Last year was the worst. I was working in Rosemont, IL at the time of the Wisconson game. I just wanted to watch the game alone but my colleagues..... Not basketball or Arizona fans.... All wanted to get together so they convinced the manager of the hotel to give us the presidential suite in our hotel for the night so we could all hang out there and watch the game. It was a fantastic gesture, but really I just wanted to watch the game alone... But I couldn't say no. So I spent the 1st half explaining who each player was, why I thought something was a foul, why some fouls get fts and some didn't, etc. it was awful.

By the 2nd half I had transformed a bunch of non Arizona fans to actively root and scream and cheer for Arizona. It was actually kind of cool.

When we lost in OT, one of the women I was with started openly weeping.... Not an Arizona fan mind you. I then spent about 20 minutes trying to console her., instead of dealing with my own loss. It was maybe the worst night of my life
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Ari, I remember thinking that night, honestly, about driving up to Rosemont to meet you after the loss. I had this idea that we would have closed down the hotel bar figuratively crying on each other's shoulders ( . . . ok, literally).

If Rosemont wasn't two hours away, I might have done just that.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Alieberman wrote: I then spent about 20 minutes trying to console her., instead of dealing with my own loss. It was maybe the worst night of my life
It could have been the best if you played your cards right.

As long as your wife didn't find out, but what happens in Rosemont stays in Rosemont.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Alieberman wrote:Last year was the worst. I was working in Rosemont, IL at the time of the Wisconson game. I just wanted to watch the game alone but my colleagues..... Not basketball or Arizona fans.... All wanted to get together so they convinced the manager of the hotel to give us the presidential suite in our hotel for the night so we could all hang out there and watch the game. It was a fantastic gesture, but really I just wanted to watch the game alone... But I couldn't say no. So I spent the 1st half explaining who each player was, why I thought something was a foul, why some fouls get fts and some didn't, etc. it was awful.

By the 2nd half I had transformed a bunch of non Arizona fans to actively root and scream and cheer for Arizona. It was actually kind of cool.

When we lost in OT, one of the women I was with started openly weeping.... Not an Arizona fan mind you. I then spent about 20 minutes trying to console her., instead of dealing with my own loss. It was maybe the worst night of my life
I go back to my original question: Why don't Christians worship with Muslims?

"Oh, you're a Muslim? And you have time to answer the Call to Prayer? Well let's make this a business meeting! Instead of you going to your mosque, let's rent you the Presidential Suite and we'll all join you in the act. You'll show us all your life-long practice of rituals and we'll follow along, right down to supplicating ourselves with our foreheads touching the floor in the direction of Mecca. We'll all get really into it and allow ourselves to be moved to tears by the experience! Won't that make you happier? We insist! You can't say no!"
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

Chicat wrote:Ari, I remember thinking that night, honestly, about driving up to Rosemont to meet you after the loss. I had this idea that we would have closed down the hotel bar figuratively crying on each other's shoulders ( . . . ok, literally).

I would have paid for your cab fare!!!!

As luck would have it, I'm going to be in Rosemont again next week.... Help me!
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Alieberman wrote:
Chicat wrote:Ari, I remember thinking that night, honestly, about driving up to Rosemont to meet you after the loss. I had this idea that we would have closed down the hotel bar figuratively crying on each other's shoulders ( . . . ok, literally).

Haha, when?
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Alieberman wrote:

For the Sweet 16? I'll totally come get you and we'll meet up with anybody else at an Arizona sports bar.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

24th-29th.

Do we know yet if next week we would be playing Thursday-sat or Friday-Sunday? I fly back Sunday morning so I would love if we were playing Sunday so I would be on my own coach Sunday to watch the game.... Not that im taking for granted the 3 potential games previous
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

Longhorned wrote:
Alieberman wrote:

For the Sweet 16? I'll totally come get you and we'll meet up with anybody else at an Arizona sports bar.
You have a deal! That would be great!
catgrad97

Post by catgrad97 »

Chicat wrote:I've told this story before, but I was at my sister-in-law's wedding at the Botanic Gardens in Tucson. Half Midwesterners, half Tucsonans. I'm getting constant updates from Bucktown (Illinois alum) via text message and they're all "You guys are killing us", "This is a bloodbath". The groom announces to the entire wedding that if Arizona loses the marriage is doomed to failure. I get a text from Bucktown that says, "Congrats dude. Good luck in the Final Four". I immediately announce to the entire wedding that Arizona has won and is moving on!

And you missed my surprise first meeting with The One That Got Away and her husband at Risky Business? For THAT?!?!

Man, did that day suck. Every Arizona fan felt kicked when they were down.
gumby

Post by gumby »

Chicat wrote:

F@uck Easter.

Uncle! You win!

Condolences.
Right where I want to be.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Alieberman wrote:
Longhorned wrote:
Alieberman wrote:

You have a deal! That would be great!
I'll see you both at Finley Dunne's. But if we're losing I may have to leave and take off my pants.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

I rearranged lunch and my wife and daughter will meet me at the sports bar tomorrow. :)
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

You Chicago cats know how to roll.
AZGrad'13

Post by AZGrad'13 »

Chicat wrote:
Spaceman Spiff wrote:
Longhorned wrote:
Merkin wrote:My wife usually watched the games with me, but her expert analysis of "that was a good shot wasn't it?" just drives me batty.

So that's why I am in every game thread here. Along with Twitter, and Facebook. I have a laptop by my sofa for such a dedicated purpose.
My wife knows every Wildcat player and their roles and (somehow) key players on the opposition. But nine of her ten in-game comments are about new furniture ideas. It makes me want to validate her focus by breaking the furniture we have.
My wife and I have a good setup. The only time it gets strained is when Arizona has a bad loss and she occasionally doesn't give me quite enough of a buffer period to recover. For instance, about a minute after our loss to ASU went final, she asked me what I thought about dinner. Apparently, "**** dinner" was not the response she was looking for.
After we lost to Ohio State two years ago, right after the final buzzer I switched off the TV, threw the remote
on the couch and said, "Here, watch whatever you want" and started to walk out of the room. My wife responded, "Oh great. Anger..."

I turned around and was about to irrationally start yelling at her but then I saw the look on her face as she realized she should have just shut her mouth and that she was regretting saying anything and that was enough for me. I didn't say anything. Just turned back around and went out to the garage and didn't come back inside the house for what felt like an hour but was probably only 15 minutes. After that I was fine. But I think she'll give me a few minutes before making any comments the next time she's around me after an Arizona loss.

My Wife will usually watch every football and basketball game with me if she is not working. We dated all throughout school so she knows how crazy I can get during games. She'll usually just laugh at me when I get super intense during close games, but recently she has decided that it is really funny to secretly video tape me while I'm pacing about the room, cursing, and pretending to throw things at the TV. I'm always so immersed in the game that I have no idea that she is filming me which results in some hilarious candid videos.

She has a video of me during the Cal - Arizona football game this year (Hill Mary game) where I'm running around screaming while carrying my 70 lb Golden Retriever. Close family and friends are now convinced I'm insane.
dcZONAfan

Post by dcZONAfan »

CalStateTempe wrote:I rearranged lunch and my wife and daughter will meet me at the sports bar tomorrow. :)
In DC?
Macho Grande

Post by Macho Grande »

Have to make sure Arizona's last game (if it was a win) is erased from the DVR before the next Arizona game starts or they will lose.
gumby

Post by gumby »

Watched some of the 1997 NC game last night. I called out what was going to happen before it did. Rather than be impressed, my son was amused.

Jerk!

It actually made me miss Billy Packer. I know he was a bit of a jerk, but his voice lent gravitas to the proceedings. Like it was more official.
gumby

Post by gumby »

AZGrad'13 wrote:
Chicat wrote:
Spaceman Spiff wrote:
Longhorned wrote:
Merkin wrote:My wife usually watched the games with me, but her expert analysis of "that was a good shot wasn't it?" just drives me batty.

So that's why I am in every game thread here. Along with Twitter, and Facebook. I have a laptop by my sofa for such a dedicated purpose.
My wife knows every Wildcat player and their roles and (somehow) key players on the opposition. But nine of her ten in-game comments are about new furniture ideas. It makes me want to validate her focus by breaking the furniture we have.
My wife and I have a good setup. The only time it gets strained is when Arizona has a bad loss and she occasionally doesn't give me quite enough of a buffer period to recover. For instance, about a minute after our loss to ASU went final, she asked me what I thought about dinner. Apparently, "**** dinner" was not the response she was looking for.
After we lost to Ohio State two years ago, right after the final buzzer I switched off the TV, threw the remote
on the couch and said, "Here, watch whatever you want" and started to walk out of the room. My wife responded, "Oh great. Anger..."

I turned around and was about to irrationally start yelling at her but then I saw the look on her face as she realized she should have just shut her mouth and that she was regretting saying anything and that was enough for me. I didn't say anything. Just turned back around and went out to the garage and didn't come back inside the house for what felt like an hour but was probably only 15 minutes. After that I was fine. But I think she'll give me a few minutes before making any comments the next time she's around me after an Arizona loss.

My Wife will usually watch every football and basketball game with me if she is not working. We dated all throughout school so she knows how crazy I can get during games. She'll usually just laugh at me when I get super intense during close games, but recently she has decided that it is really funny to secretly video tape me while I'm pacing about the room, cursing, and pretending to throw things at the TV. I'm always so immersed in the game that I have no idea that she is filming me which results in some hilarious candid videos.

She has a video of me during the Cal - Arizona football game this year (Hill Mary game) where I'm running around screaming while carrying my 70 lb Golden Retriever. Close family and friends are now convinced I'm insane.
Funny imagery.

My neighbors are enormous Cornhusker fans (there is no other kind). Once they were traveling and listening to a Nebraska football game. It's really close, down to the last minute. So he pulls over in a small town, cranks the radio, gets out and starts pacing, yelling and gesticulating. His wife captures it all on her phone and puts it on Facebook. It was hilarious, especially as he celebrates and realizes he's being filmed.
ecurbh

Post by ecurbh »

gumby wrote:Watched some of the 1997 NC game last night.
I DVR'd a replay of that a couple months ago. Now I'm afraid to delete it.
dirtbags

Post by dirtbags »

drink heavily, eat lots of pizza, set a stuffed jayhawk "en fuego"

although those are my suggested rituals for life
EVCat

Post by EVCat »

Longhorned wrote:
ASUHATER! wrote:Well my rituals are the same for any football or basketball game. I watch the game until(if) it starts going badly. Then if it ever does, I change the channel and wait 10-15 minutes and furtively check the score on my phone. If things improve I change the channel back. Seems like I usually bat .750+ on things turning around when I change the channel.
I do that, too. How common is this? I check my phone and the in-game thread. I did this for the tourney game against Memphis State (worked) and the football post-season game against Oregon (didn't work).
I also do this (turn the channel)...and shut off my phone so a sudden barrage of texts don't signal to me a change in our fortunes
EVCat

Post by EVCat »

I was in Prescott for the South Alabama game in 1997. When things looked bleak, I decided to go for a drive to cool off. After driving for 10 minutes or so, I was able to get the AM radio bounce from the Phoenix station broadcasting the game, and Brian Jeffries' voice was clearly, in the mix of static, power line thumping, and car noise, excited, but I couldn't quite make out the words. Frustrated, I pulled over as soon as the signal was at its best (this really didn't help), and the score came through clear enough....we had cut the lead to nearly nothing. I floored it, only to be met with numerous stop lights from my current location (near downtown) up the hill toward Thumb Butte, where we lived. I think there were maybe 5 lights, and no traffic. I committed numerous moving violations related to speed and red light running. I screech into the garage and sprint through the kitchen toward the living room, tripping on where the tile turned to carpet. I wipe out spectacularly in front of my wife and a friend, who have since turned the channel. I breathlessly spit out something maybe a bit nicer than "turn the fucking game on NOW!!!" to see we are holding a pretty comfortable lead. I watch the end of the game, then work the phones to discuss for the rest of the night.

As we were not in a replay/DVD era in 1997, it took until the NCAA started selling DVDs of select tournament games for me to see the comeback. I bought the SA, Providence, UNC, and UK games and before I even unwrapped the cellophane on the DVD the title game, I had devoured the 2nd half of the South Alabama game.
BearDown89

Post by BearDown89 »

Winner winner. At some point, we must all take our pants off together.
EOCT

Post by EOCT »

A lot of you guys probably talk to the TV like I do constantly. "Brash, box out man!" "Teej, Stan's about to break across baseline----hit him now!"

First half I'm on the couch. Second half I've moved a chair to 2.5" from the screen so the players can hear my instructions.

Close game under 1 minute if I'm not confident we're gonna nab it, I get up during any timeout and start bouncing around the floor throwing air punches. Bam! Bam, bam, bam. Right cross. Bam, bam, bam, bam, bam the stomach. And with each punch, a phht! sound. Phht, phht, phht! Tss, Tss! Pht! Works every time.
gumby

Post by gumby »

So it's your fault since it works every time. Try to bear down, will ya? 110 percent.
ASUCatFan

Post by ASUCatFan »

I have a 6 pack of MGD in the refrigerator, one for every game.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

ASUCatFan wrote:I have a 6 pack of MGD in the refrigerator, one for every game.
I'd go completely sober and save them all for whichever final outcome.
Luuuuuuuute

Post by Luuuuuuuute »

BearDown89 wrote:Winner winner. At some point, we must all take our pants off together.
I'm just now getting through this thread, which is pure gold. But this could easily be misconstrued, especially by a newcomer who stumbled upon our lovely forum :).

So who will give the official "Cat signal" to all take off our pants? What if I'm at a bar or something, not checking this site, do we need to arrange a mass group text?

BEAR DOWN!
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Luuuuuuuute wrote:
BearDown89 wrote:Winner winner. At some point, we must all take our pants off together.
I'm just now getting through this thread, which is pure gold. But this could easily be misconstrued, especially by a newcomer who stumbled upon our lovely forum :).

So who will give the official "Cat signal" to all take off our pants? What if I'm at a bar or something, not checking this site, do we need to arrange a mass group text?

BEAR DOWN!
Real fans will know. They'll feel a great disturbance in the Force as if millions of zippers suddenly cried out to be unzipped...
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Luuuuuuuute wrote:

BEAR DOWN!
I feel like the signal should be when someone makes a sound like a dying giraffe. Then it's go time.
Frybry02

Post by Frybry02 »

I informed the girlfriend that I will not be shaving until April 6th or the Cats lose. I got the obligatory eye roll.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Frybry02 wrote:I informed the girlfriend that I will not be shaving until April 6th or the Cats lose. I got the obligatory eye roll.
I'm doing the same thing. When it's all over I'm treating myself to a nice barbershop straight razor shave.
CBCat

Post by CBCat »

dcZONAfan wrote:
Spaceman Spiff wrote:
gumby wrote:
I shower in my jeans.

But, seriously, I pace. And cannot watch somewhere where this isn't an option. I wonder how parents of players can just sit in the stands. I'd be headed for a concourse or constantly standing.

During timeouts, I clean the kitchen or just generally bang around in there. I do not drink. If it's going well, I'll check the in-game thread. But that place is toxic otherwise.
With me, it depends. Big game, I'll be emotionally locked in from the get go. Team we should beat, it depends on how we perform. If we take care of business, I may never raise my voice.

Earlier this year, I had a family tragedy that spanned some U of A games. It helped my perspective on things, frankly. It's fun to be passionate about Arizona, but I have a lot less negative passion. These are just college kids, and I'm blessed to be able to root for a nationally dominant program.

I'm sure all that perspective would probably go out the window if we lost short of the EE, though. I'm lucky to be basically surrounded by Arizona alums at work and home. I do have to restrict the pantslessness to home, though. That's not a public tradition.
I know 0 people (personally, since you are all people) who are Arizona fans. I come from NH and didn't go to UA so that makes it difficult. Because of this, people I know think I am an insane person (my wife and rest of my family included) because of how much I love this team.

I don't watch Arizona games with anyone if humanly possible. Thank god they play their games late so my wife is usually asleep, because she says I legitimately scare her when I scream at the TV if there is a bad call. I am a calm, laid-back, rational person in every other aspect of my life besides Arizona bball, the Red Sox, and the Celtics. And the latter two for some reason just don't compare to Arizona.

I wear both the shorts and the jersey for every game. I never wear the same color for the first half, but if the first half goes poorly I switch to the full kit for the second half.

I was forced to watch the Wisconsin game last year at a bar in NYC because it was my sister's 21st birthday. I wore my shorts and jersey and brought a backpack with the second jersey. It is safe to say I shamed the two Wisconsin fans in the bar because of how crazy I was, and how little they clearly cared about the game even though they had their Wisconsin sweatshirts on. By the end of the game they might have even, just a small part of them, been rooting for Arizona because of how much I wanted it.

This year, I will not be forced to watch the game with anyone, anywhere besides my living room, unless of course I am watching from Lucas Oil Stadium. If that happens, I will be one happy man.
Bless you my friend. :) Great post from a great fan!
CBCat

Post by CBCat »

Alieberman wrote:

More year of the Monkey. It just keeps coming.
CBCat

Post by CBCat »

Longhorned wrote:
ASUCatFan wrote:I have a 6 pack of MGD in the refrigerator, one for every game.
I'd go completely sober and save them all for whichever final outcome.
Longhorned are you the one that can post the obligatory "rules of the jinx"
That was posted occasionally on TOS esp for newbies. Would love to see that posted on this site. Its great.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

I forgot one tourney ritual that I enjoy yearly.

Watching Kansas go down in flames on the first weekend.
Schnebly

Post by Schnebly »

Longhorned wrote:
- Paint one eyelid (the "prodigal eyelid")
Technical question - does it have to be my eyelid? I prefer to paint the eyelid of another and your instruction is nonspecific.
CBCat

Post by CBCat »

I'm can't wait to continue my tradition of gettting extremely extremely drunk when we win it all.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Is it pantsless, or bottomless?
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

UAEebs86 wrote:Is it pantsless, or bottomless?
For a portion of the first half vs OSU, I had shorts and boxers on. Then, briefly, buck naked. Second half was boxers only, so I feel like boxers is my sweet spot.
dcZONAfan

Post by dcZONAfan »

Started with my red jersey, then realized that Ohio State was wearing red and ran over and threw on the blue just as we were tipping off. Realized the blue wasn't working about halfway through the first half and said to myself "fuck it Ohio State can't dictate the color jersey I wear!" so I threw on the red, and that did a decent job until halftime (this is all while wearing the white shorts, of course). Halftime threw on the #13 NJ white jersey and the rest is history.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

dcZONAfan wrote:Started with my red jersey, then realized that Ohio State was wearing red and ran over and threw on the blue just as we were tipping off. Realized the blue wasn't working about halfway through the first half and said to myself "fuck it Ohio State can't dictate the color jersey I wear!" so I threw on the red, and that did a decent job until halftime (this is all while wearing the white shorts, of course). Halftime threw on the #13 NJ white jersey and the rest is history.
So you're contending that it was your white jersey, not my removal of my pants that made the difference? That sounds like a challenge if I ever heard one.
dcZONAfan

Post by dcZONAfan »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
dcZONAfan wrote:Started with my red jersey, then realized that Ohio State was wearing red and ran over and threw on the blue just as we were tipping off. Realized the blue wasn't working about halfway through the first half and said to myself "fuck it Ohio State can't dictate the color jersey I wear!" so I threw on the red, and that did a decent job until halftime (this is all while wearing the white shorts, of course). Halftime threw on the #13 NJ white jersey and the rest is history.
So you're contending that it was your white jersey, not my removal of my pants that made the difference? That sounds like a challenge if I ever heard one.
With our powers combined......