let's talk '19

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Beachcat97

Re: let's talk '19

Post by Beachcat97 »

So we're looking at being a little thin in our frontcourt again next season.

Jeter is not a bad player, and I expect he'll have some nice moments at AZ. But the glaring absence of big bodies like Ayton and Ristic is hard to ignore. Maybe it's just that Miller wants to get smaller and quicker, or maybe we've just missed on our big man targets lately.

Whatever happens, if we've got BR, BW, NM and JG on the roster next year, you gotta like our chances to be a dominant defensive team. So much speed and athleticism. Offense should be solid too.
goslingswagg

Post by goslingswagg »

Beachcat97 wrote:So we're looking at being a little thin in our frontcourt again next season.

Jeter is not a bad player, and I expect he'll have some nice moments at AZ. But the glaring absence of big bodies like Ayton and Ristic is hard to ignore. Maybe it's just that Miller wants to get smaller and quicker, or maybe we've just missed on our big man targets lately.

Whatever happens, if we've got BR, BW, NM and JG on the roster next year, you gotta like our chances to be a dominant defensive team. So much speed and athleticism. Offense should be solid too.
I think we'll be fine with Jeter, Gettings, Lee, and Akot in the frontcourt. I think if one of those guys leaves, then we likely end up with a grad transfer, but if not, we'll be fine there.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

I don't think Jeter, Lee, Gettings, Koloko and Akot is thin. I think it's a commitment to playing with a mobile 4.

We lack Ayton and Ristic, but we also don't have to watch them struggle to provide the footspeed on pick and roll. We can play 4 out without stranding a 7 footer 20 feet from the rim.

This absolutely seems like a true philosophical change. Add in a stacked wing rotation and I don't worry so much.
zonagrad

Post by zonagrad »

If you're going to play relatively small -- then you need to play aggressive defense that speeds up opponents and forces turnovers. You can't sit back with undersized players playing "containment defense" and expect bigger teams to not grind you down.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

zonagrad wrote:If you're going to play relatively small -- then you need to play aggressive defense that speeds up opponents and forces turnovers. You can't sit back with undersized players playing "containment defense" and expect bigger teams to not grind you down.
Maybe, maybe not. Our best defensive team in school history played packline with a 6'8 stretch 4. That size isn't far from what we have next year.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

We'll add another post player one way or another.
loomer

Post by loomer »

zonagrad wrote:If you're going to play relatively small -- then you need to play aggressive defense that speeds up opponents and forces turnovers. You can't sit back with undersized players playing "containment defense" and expect bigger teams to not grind you down.
Then you need to scrap the packline which is never happening.
NYCat

Post by NYCat »

Elite forward Zeke Nnaji sets a late visit to an ACC school
One of the top forwards in the 2019 class, Zeke Nnaji, has had a busy fall. He recently completed official visits to his final five schols, Kansas, Arizona, UCLA, Baylor and Purdue. Things looked to be nearing an end after he set a decision date of Nov. 24, but one school is entering late in the game.

North Carolina had an in-home visit with the No. 37 prospect this past Sunday, and it appears that Roy Williams and his staff made a good impression with Nnaji and his family, since he's planning to visit Chapel Hill unofficially next weekend.

“I know North Carolina is coming in late, but they offered me a couple weeks ago and made the effort to come visit me and my family so we just want to go check out the school and everything," Nnaji said. "Choosing a school isn’t a decision I take lightly, so it just makes sense to take a visit out there and get to know the program a little better.”

As it goes for most blueblood programs, Nnaji is familiar with the history of North Carolina and what Williams has done to develop players for the next level. This was a key discussion point during UNC’s in-home visit.

“Coach Williams and coach (Brad) Frederick just told me they like my style of play and wanted me to come out and see how the team practices and stuff like that," Nnaji said. "That was their main pitch to me. I know he’s a Hall of Fame coach and has done a good job getting guys to the NBA, which is my ultimate goal.”

The visit to North Carolina will come a week before Nnaji’s announcement date and whether or not that will be enough time to edge out the other five schools in his final list, only time will tell.

IN HIS OWN WORDS
Nnaji just wrapped up his five official vists to Kansas, Arizona, UCLA, Baylor and Purdue, and breaks down each visit with Rivals.com.
ARIZONA: “The visit was really cool. Josh Green and Niko Mannion were there, too, so it was good to hang out with them. They were talking to me all weekend and just saying things like, ‘If we all came here together we would have an amazing class,’ and things like that. We went to the Red and Blue Game and the fan atmosphere was good and I really liked being able to see how the team plays. I have a good relationship with all the coaches there, and it was just nice to see more of the campus life and talk to the players.”
WHAT'S NEXT?
After the late UNC visit, Nnaji and his parents will have a week to talk things over. As it stands right now, no team is the leader and he’s just waiting to weigh the pros and cons of each school after his visits are all over.

“I honestly enjoyed every visit, and right now I’m just letting it all sink in. No team is ahead of another, and that’s the truth. I could see myself playing at any of these schools,” Nnaji said.

What will be important during the decision process with his family? A trustworthy coaching staff was the first thing mentioned.

“I’m ultimately looking for a place with a coaching staff that I can trust," Nnaji said. "They’re not just giving me fluff, they’re really being honest and telling me what they expect from me and what I should expect playing as a freshman. I want to go to a place where I can make an impact right away. One of my goals is to be a one-and-one player so choosing a school that can push me to get there is important too. I’m also looking for a coach that let’s me play through mistakes and continues to allow me to learn through those mistakes.”

RIVALS REACTION
Nnaji speaks highly of each program, and it was difficult to gauge if he was leaning one way or the other with these six schools. The good news is Nov. 24 is right around the corner, so fans won’t have to wait much longer.

North Carolina is entering way late but never count Roy Williams out in a situation like this. There’s no way Nnaji and his family would take the long trip to Chapel Hill if UNC wasn’t a true contender.

Purdue also looks to be in a good spot with Nnaji’s solid relationship with Painter and the ability to come in and be impactful as a freshman.There has also been a lot of behind-the-scenes talk about Kansas and Arizona being in good spots.

Nnaji is a true inside-outside forward with speed and a dangerous jump shot. A relative late bloomer, he has significant upside and a high ceiling for growth.
Jefe

Post by Jefe »

Zeke as of 11/12:

Kansas
45%
Kentucky
36%
North Carolina
9%
Arizona
9%
goslingswagg

Post by goslingswagg »

ChooChooCat wrote:We'll add another post player one way or another.
If Akot and Lee stay, along with Gettings, Jeter, and Koloko, I'm not sure I see the need for a post player next year? Unless he's a traditional transfer and will sit out next year, not sure why we would want to add someone else. It would make sense to me, however, if one of Akot or Lee transfers after this year though.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

goslingswagg wrote:
If Akot and Lee stay, along with Gettings, Jeter, and Koloko, I'm not sure I see the need for a post player next year? Unless he's a traditional transfer and will sit out next year, not sure why we would want to add someone else. It would make sense to me, however, if one of Akot or Lee transfers after this year though.
Let the season play out. Maybe all those guys show enough to where Arizona just decides to stick with what its got, but Koloko won't be ready next year, so getting another big body in the mix, especially to back up Jeter, would be much preferable.
goslingswagg

Post by goslingswagg »

ChooChooCat wrote:
goslingswagg wrote:
Let the season play out. Maybe all those guys show enough to where Arizona just decides to stick with what its got, but Koloko won't be ready next year, so getting another big body in the mix, especially to back up Jeter, would be much preferable.
Yeah, makes sense. I would hope that Miller sees Lee as more of a 5 in the modern game, and therefore he would be that backup, but I guess that's doubtful given Miller's love of playing big, plus who knows if Lee will show enough to validate backup 5 minutes on what should be a great team next year. I've been very frustrated with his propensity to foul constantly. Seems like we see Gettings as strictly a PF? Because I would think he would also be capable of playing a few mins at the 5 just based on his size, but may be wrong there.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

goslingswagg wrote:
ChooChooCat wrote:
goslingswagg wrote:
Yeah, makes sense. I would hope that Miller sees Lee as more of a 5 in the modern game, and therefore he would be that backup, but I guess that's doubtful given Miller's love of playing big, plus who knows if Lee will show enough to validate backup 5 minutes on what should be a great team next year. I've been very frustrated with his propensity to foul constantly. Seems like we see Gettings as strictly a PF? Because I would think he would also be capable of playing a few mins at the 5 just based on his size, but may be wrong there.
I think Arizona will know more once Gettings starts practicing with the team. Stone is more of a 4 obviously and he's a great passer so having him at the 4 would be better to utilize that skill than at the 5. Nothing is written in stone at the moment and I tend to agree with you about going traditional transfer, especially with how weak post players are on the west coast in the 2020 class.
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

Just seems like there are too many question marks at this point about next year's roster to really get a read on things. Do we lose anyone to early draft entry or transfer? Is everyone healthy? Who else do we add to the '19 class? If things pan out favorably, we're looking at having a loaded backcourt, arguably as good as any in the Pac and among the best nationally.

As for big men, I'm eager to get a look at Stone's game. How will he play alongside Lee and Jeter? Do we have enough in the middle to be a dominant defensive team, or is Miller possibly planning to beat teams with speed more than size? Many of Lute's best teams were excellent at creating turnovers in the open court and igniting "death spurts" of offense. We've seen that less in the Miller era, and man would I love to see AZ get back to going on 15-0 runs.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

enfuego wrote:
dmjcat wrote:I like this picture
Why are two future Jayhawks wearing Arizona jerseys?
With the way the Nnaji recruitment is trending this post is just :lol:
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Beachcat97 wrote:Just seems like there are too many question marks at this point about next year's roster to really get a read on things. Do we lose anyone to early draft entry or transfer? Is everyone healthy? Who else do we add to the '19 class? If things pan out favorably, we're looking at having a loaded backcourt, arguably as good as any in the Pac and among the best nationally.

As for big men, I'm eager to get a look at Stone's game. How will he play alongside Lee and Jeter? Do we have enough in the middle to be a dominant defensive team, or is Miller possibly planning to beat teams with speed more than size? Many of Lute's best teams were excellent at creating turnovers in the open court and igniting "death spurts" of offense. We've seen that less in the Miller era, and man would I love to see AZ get back to going on 15-0 runs.
There's more than one way to get to defensive dominance. It reminds me of Miller's film session with Dylan Smith.

Miller: "What's the best post defense?"
Smith: "Ball pressure."

Controlling dribble penetration decreases the need for a rim protector. As for roster composition, I'd love to see Randolph and Akot return.

Keeping a perimeter rotation of Nico, BWill, Randolph, Akot, Green, Armstrong and then Barcello and Smith (if applicable) is paramount. That is a dominant core.
baycat93

Post by baycat93 »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
Beachcat97 wrote:Just seems like there are too many question marks at this point about next year's roster to really get a read on things. Do we lose anyone to early draft entry or transfer? Is everyone healthy? Who else do we add to the '19 class? If things pan out favorably, we're looking at having a loaded backcourt, arguably as good as any in the Pac and among the best nationally.

There's more than one way to get to defensive dominance. It reminds me of Miller's film session with Dylan Smith.

Miller: "What's the best post defense?"
Smith: "Ball pressure."

Controlling dribble penetration decreases the need for a rim protector. As for roster composition, I'd love to see Randolph and Akot return.

Keeping a perimeter rotation of Nico, BWill, Randolph, Akot, Green, Armstrong and then Barcello and Smith (if applicable) is paramount. That is a dominant core.
Randolph's game has definitely taken the proverbial freshman to sophomore jump. Is his game and body NBA yet... probably not, but that has not stopped kids before. His team defense leaves a lot to be desired currentlyl. Unless Akot is just unhappy on this team, hard to see where he would go. He has a ways to go to realize his potential.

That rotation is awesome though. Don't forget Doutrive! Would love to get someone who knows Nico's game to weigh in on if he is a starter over BWill/Randolph assuming they are both back?

Bwill
Randolph
Green
Akot(Gettings/other transfer)
Jeter

Nico coming in for anyone at the 1-3
Doutrive on either wing spot
Lee/Gettings coming in for either post
Armstrong?

If that roster is together.. smith and barcello are going to have to ball out this year to find PT.

Really looking forward to seeing this years team grow and succeed. Hopefully forging bonds that will see them through the competition to come.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Oops, Doutrive, I always forget him. Too many wings.

I love Nico's game and think he and BWill would start together. I think we'd play 4 small starters unless Ira makes a huge jump. Nico, BWill, then 2 of Randolph/Akot/Green and Jeter is how I think we play.

Randolph could go just based on his physical measurables. You never know with those physical freaks. If he left, we start Green and Akot.
baycat93

Post by baycat93 »

Thanks SS. I would have to ask more knowledgeable posters .. Could Green play the 4? I was assured Green would start on this team.. so hard seeing Akot keeping Green or Randolph off the floor.

Nico (or bwill) just seems like the perfect 6th man in that grouping.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

baycat93 wrote:Thanks SS. I would have to ask more knowledgeable posters .. Could Green play the 4? I was assured Green would start on this team.. so hard seeing Akot keeping Green or Randolph off the floor.

I have a hard time seeing Green at the 4. He would be a really small 4. Akot is a longer guy, so unless Green really looks like he can rebound his butt off, I'd think Akot fits better as a small 4.

From what I've seen of Nico, I really, really like his game and can't see him sitting. Having him and BWill together would be awesome. I would think Green plays a role like Rondae did as a freshman, where he comes off the bench, but with plenty of showcase time. If Randolph leaves, Green starts.

Playing Akot at the 4 gives us more time on the perimeter. Green would essentially be our primary backup at the 2 and 3, so he would get a lot of minutes flexing down to a single PG lineup with either Nico or BWill plus wings.
goslingswagg

Post by goslingswagg »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
baycat93 wrote:Thanks SS. I would have to ask more knowledgeable posters .. Could Green play the 4? I was assured Green would start on this team.. so hard seeing Akot keeping Green or Randolph off the floor.

I have a hard time seeing Green at the 4. He would be a really small 4. Akot is a longer guy, so unless Green really looks like he can rebound his butt off, I'd think Akot fits better as a small 4.

From what I've seen of Nico, I really, really like his game and can't see him sitting. Having him and BWill together would be awesome. I would think Green plays a role like Rondae did as a freshman, where he comes off the bench, but with plenty of showcase time. If Randolph leaves, Green starts.

Playing Akot at the 4 gives us more time on the perimeter. Green would essentially be our primary backup at the 2 and 3, so he would get a lot of minutes flexing down to a single PG lineup with either Nico or BWill plus wings.
I think one of the keys for next year will be if Green can play some mins at the 4. We will be absolutely stacked at the guard and wing spots, and I am hoping that Green can play some at the 4 in order for us to maximize our talent there. If Randolph, Doutrive, and Williams all are back next year, those three with Green, Mannion, and Armstrong is an insanely talented group, and I want as many of those guys playing minutes over someone like Akot or Lee as possible to be honest.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

I'm sure you'll see some lineups with 4 guards and a post out there, but I doubt Miller starts a wing not named Akot at the 4 next season.

Mannion, Williams, Green, Gettings (Nnaji if Arizona lands him), and Jeter would be the starting lineup next year if I had to put money on it. I expect Randolph to play and physically test his way into the 1st round. That gives you Armstrong, Doutrive, and Akot as your back up wings with Smith grad transferring to start somewhere else, and we already know who the back up bigs are pending another addition there. These are just my thoughts btw, no inside info of any kind.
YoDeFoe

Post by YoDeFoe »

I don't think you can throw a freshman Green out there at the four spot and be confident that he'll defend at a high level, unless Jeter emerges as a dominant force on defense. Which brings me to my next point: the ceiling of this and '19 season rises and falls with Jeter's defensive performance.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

YoDeFoe wrote:I don't think you can throw a freshman Green out there at the four spot and be confident that he'll defend at a high level, unless Jeter emerges as a dominant force on defense. Which brings me to my next point: the ceiling of this and '19 season rises and falls with Jeter's defensive performance.
People love freshmen and Green has a ton of potential, but Akot has 3 years developing his body and learning the system. That is HUGE in development.

Knowing how to play is supremely underrated. I don't mean a slight to Green, but asking him to play a new position in a new defensive scheme at a new level is a lot.
goslingswagg

Post by goslingswagg »

ChooChooCat wrote:I'm sure you'll see some lineups with 4 guards and a post out there, but I doubt Miller starts a wing not named Akot at the 4 next season.

Mannion, Williams, Green, Gettings (Nnaji if Arizona lands him), and Jeter would be the starting lineup next year if I had to put money on it. I expect Randolph to play and physically test his way into the 1st round. That gives you Armstrong, Doutrive, and Akot as your back up wings with Smith grad transferring to start somewhere else, and we already know who the back up bigs are pending another addition there. These are just my thoughts btw, no inside info of any kind.
This is pretty much what I was thinking as well. Armstrong, Doutrive, Akot, and Jeter rounding out the rotation with those 5 starters. Smith grad transfers, potentially Barcello transfers, and Randolph goes pro. Definitely on the same page as you there. And if that happens, then I guess adding a traditional transfer big would make sense, although you could also convince me that adding a traditional PG transfer if Barcello leaves makes a lot of sense as well.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

goslingswagg wrote:
ChooChooCat wrote:I'm sure you'll see some lineups with 4 guards and a post out there, but I doubt Miller starts a wing not named Akot at the 4 next season.

This is pretty much what I was thinking as well. Armstrong, Doutrive, Akot, and Jeter rounding out the rotation with those 5 starters. Smith grad transfers, potentially Barcello transfers, and Randolph goes pro. Definitely on the same page as you there. And if that happens, then I guess adding a traditional transfer big would make sense, although you could also convince me that adding a traditional PG transfer if Barcello leaves makes a lot of sense as well.
Do you mean sit a year PG transfer? We should be good with point guards that year with Nico, BWill, and even Devonaire as an extra ball handler.
baycat93

Post by baycat93 »

YoDeFoe wrote:I don't think you can throw a freshman Green out there at the four spot and be confident that he'll defend at a high level, unless Jeter emerges as a dominant force on defense. Which brings me to my next point: the ceiling of this and '19 season rises and falls with Jeter's defensive performance.
I was never suggesting Green play the 4, just trying to get all the best pieces on the floor. I was told Green is good enough now to start on the team this year.. so him coming off the bench next year seems unlikely.

Big difference if Randolph can/will make the jump to the NBA. Would love to see him progress this year into that kind of player. He is close.
baycat93

Post by baycat93 »

Been awhile since we have been able to do this... but where would this starting 5 measure against next years PAC12 starting 5?

Barcello
Doutrive
Armstrong
Akot
Lee
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

baycat93 wrote:
I was never suggesting Green play the 4, just trying to get all the best pieces on the floor. I was told Green is good enough now to start on the team this year.. so him coming off the bench next year seems unlikely.

Big difference if Randolph can/will make the jump to the NBA. Would love to see him progress this year into that kind of player. He is close.
Green & Mannion start day 1. I'm quite confident in that.
YoDeFoe

Post by YoDeFoe »

baycat93 wrote:

Yeah I think the hope is that Randolph makes the jump and clears the way for a line-up of Nico / Bwill / Green / Akot / Jeter.
goslingswagg

Post by goslingswagg »

ChooChooCat wrote:
goslingswagg wrote:

Do you mean sit a year PG transfer? We should be good with point guards that year with Nico, BWill, and even Devonaire as an extra ball handler.
I was saying if Barcello transfers out after this year, then I wouldn't mind going after a sit out transfer PG this summer as well, since I would think one if not both of Bwill and Mannion will be gone by 2020.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Nico may officially sign today. He was going to wait until spring, but a new tweet...

https://tucson.com/sports/arizonawildca ... the-latest" target="_blank
YoDeFoe

Post by YoDeFoe »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:Nico may officially sign today. He was going to wait until spring, but a new tweet...

https://tucson.com/sports/arizonawildca ... the-latest" target="_blank
Love it
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

All the commits will sign this week. Not sure if it's an NLI or Financial Aid, but either way.
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

ChooChooCat wrote: Green & Mannion start day 1. I'm quite confident in that.
Even if BW and BR are still here?
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

Beachcat97 wrote:
BW will start along side them. I've already said what I think happens with BR after this season.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

If BR ends up going in the 1st round next year, that would mean to me that Arizona had a very good 2018-2019 season... I’m all for it
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

ChooChooCat wrote:
Beachcat97 wrote:
BW will start along side them. I've already said what I think happens with BR after this season.
Sorry, I missed it. I'm assuming it's that he'll transfer or go pro.

So we'd be looking at

NM
JG
BW
EA/IL
CJ

Small with Akot or big with Lee.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

Beachcat97 wrote:
ChooChooCat wrote:
Beachcat97 wrote:
Sorry, I missed it. I'm assuming it's that he'll transfer or go pro.

So we'd be looking at

NM
JG
BW
EA/IL
CJ

Small with Akot or big with Lee.
Stone Gettings is also a person who exists.
zonagrad

Post by zonagrad »

I read that Jeter graduates this December. If so, would he bounce as a grad transfer like so many players do? He would without question be our top post defender and scorer and there's no reason to leave but stranger things have happened.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

What about DD?
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

ChooChooCat wrote:Stone Gettings is also a person who exists.
SG would start over Akot or Lee?

I haven’t seen SG play yet and am not familiar with his game. I’m sure it’s been addressed in other threads.

It sounds like we’ll be pretty deep next year, which is exciting.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

zonagrad wrote:I read that Jeter graduates this December. If so, would he bounce as a grad transfer like so many players do? He would without question be our top post defender and scorer and there's no reason to leave but stranger things have happened.
I don't know why he would unless interpersonal drama. He won't get more exposure or a bigger role elsewhere, and those are the two most common grad transfer reasons.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
zonagrad wrote:I read that Jeter graduates this December. If so, would he bounce as a grad transfer like so many players do? He would without question be our top post defender and scorer and there's no reason to leave but stranger things have happened.
I don't know why he would unless interpersonal drama. He won't get more exposure or a bigger role elsewhere, and those are the two most common grad transfer reasons.
Yeah, he's guaranteed a starting spot next year. Unless he can play himself into the 1st round after this year, which isn't likely, then he's 1000% going to be back next year. No one doesn't expect him back.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

UAEebs86 wrote:What about DD?
He'll be coming off the bench and in line for a starting spot the following year.
YoDeFoe

Post by YoDeFoe »

ChooChooCat wrote:
UAEebs86 wrote:What about DD?
He'll be coming off the bench and in line for a starting spot the following year.
The guys who stick it out (looking at Lee, Barcello, DD) ought to have a golden opportunity to be leaders of the team as seniors and juniors (respectively). The whole starting five of BW / NM / JG / SG / CJ will graduate or go pro in 2020. Hopefully they keep their eye on the prize.

They can transfer at the season's end and sit out next season, or they can play a big supporting role on an exceptional Arizona team next season and be slated to start in the following year.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

ChooChooCat wrote:
Spaceman Spiff wrote:
Yeah, he's guaranteed a starting spot next year. Unless he can play himself into the 1st round after this year, which isn't likely, then he's 1000% going to be back next year. No one doesn't expect him back.
I don't mean this as a shot at Chase, but I'd be surprised if he was anywhere close to playing himself into the first round. Bigs are becoming less valuable and it's easy to pick up a 4 year UDFA with similar skills to him.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

ChooChooCat wrote:
NLI? Wow, that's the best we could ask for.
84Cat

Post by 84Cat »

For those who have seen Nico play, who does he compare to? Will he be the best pg in the Miller Era? We haven't had a great pg since Bayless or Terry