Vegas TONIGHT

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Bear Down Vegas

Vegas TONIGHT

Post by Bear Down Vegas »

YO, SHB & VegasCat & anyone else who lives here I'm forgetting - you boys headed down to Thomas & Mack tonight?

I've got over a dozen people going - on both sides - & a handful of us are pregaming at Crown & Anchor on Tropicana at 5. I'm buying beers if you can make it!

Cheers,

BDV (jed)
salim'sheadband

Re: Vegas TONIGHT

Post by salim'sheadband »

I'd love to but between kid/Christmas procrastination I won't be at the game and I'm trying to get everything in so I can make it home in time for tip. We WILL get that beer at some point!
Bear Down Vegas

Word.

And after I read that I realized I left out any board members who may be road-tripping up for the game. Invitation is open to all!
CatsbyAZ

Post by CatsbyAZ »

Really need to get out to Vegas more. Once a year just isn't enough.
“The force behind the movement of time is a mourning that will not be comforted.” author Marilynne Robinson
VegasCatFan

Post by VegasCatFan »

Bear Down Vegas wrote:YO, SHB & VegasCat & anyone else who lives here I'm forgetting - you boys headed down to Thomas & Mack tonight?

I've got over a dozen people going - on both sides - & a handful of us are pregaming at Crown & Anchor on Tropicana at 5. I'm buying beers if you can make it!

Cheers,

BDV (jed)
I'll be at the game, although I don't know if I'll be able to make Crown & Anchor. Won't get home from work until about 5 picking up my wife's brother hopefully by 6 and heading straight to the T&M. I'm Row G somewhere in the upper deck near midcourt. Gotta look at my tickets to see what section. Damn old age is creeping in. Where are your seats?
Bear Down Vegas

I have like four different blocks of seats...lol

Four together upstairs, three others upstairs, two decent downstairs and two pretty rad seats downstairs. With so many friends & family coming, I'll be sitting up-deck in the first half so others can enjoy the good seats but then at halftime I'm claiming my rockstar view.

SO - let's hook up pregame! Upstairs we can maybe even sit together if we get lucky - it's not sold out.

We'll be there by 6. You still have my number? 702-769-2934