Slipping

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

teemackdee

Slipping

Post by teemackdee »

Why can't CSM coach these players out of slipping on fast breaks? I mean he has been here long enough that they should not still be doing that. It is going to cost us big and his ceiling will be forever Elite Eight level. :|

But seriously, where are all "the sky is falling" posters? That was a major league ass-whooping on the road with a week off. I thought about making the topic "Free throw high fives" but Rondae's unfortunate fall provided even better fodder. Maybe Bob Kemp can cover proper footing on fast breaks during his next program.
gumby

Re: Slipping

Post by gumby »

That slip is on Miller. Unacceptable.
Right where I want to be.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

RHJ going down on his way to an easy score and never getting the chance to fulfill his potential for glorious victory is a metaphor for our program under Miller.

- Machina
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

It's not a coincidence that you never see players slipping in phx
WildcatStunner

Post by WildcatStunner »

RHJ's slip happened cause he was too busy auditioning for the NBA.
catgrad97

Post by catgrad97 »

This is probably not the thread to seriously ask if Rondae's ok after that fall he took.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

The bruise to his ego was as big or bigger than the bruise on his back. Probably no long term damage to either though.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Salty

Post by Salty »

Miller sux! His intensity and disrespect made RHJ excessively sweat and then trip.

Damn you CSM!
EVCat

Post by EVCat »

seemed as though he played better after the slip.

I imagine he is a little rattled, But kids take that stuff all the time. As a smallish point guard in the fantastic world of the rec center with some handle and quick but no shot, I spent the better part of my recreational/intramural hoops life being thrown to the ground after driving to the basket. I bounced up and did it again the next possession. Today? At 42, I would require bedrest, an IV with some really good shit, and FMLA if I took one of those falls...
gumby

Post by gumby »

catgrad97 wrote:This is probably not the thread to seriously ask if Rondae's ok after that fall he took.
Pasternack called it his finest defensive performance. So, probably OK.
Right where I want to be.
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

gumby wrote:
catgrad97 wrote:This is probably not the thread to seriously ask if Rondae's ok after that fall he took.
Pasternack called it his finest defensive performance. So, probably OK.
That dude doesn't know shit - I'm curious what Machina thinks. Maybe he could start another ubiquitous one word thread title to fill us in and kick off the discussion.

-discuss