So here is where I am at with Miller

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Bordercat

So here is where I am at with Miller

Post by Bordercat »

Reading through the boards paying attention to the post of particular knowledgeable folks... Man, I'm just really, really disturbed by the vibe of things.

Basically, Miller got himself, but even more importantly our program, in a mess because of shady, under-handed recruiting tactics. He knew the hammer was coming, his recruiting cupboard was looking bare for next year, so.... "sometimes a fresh start is good for everybody"???? BULLSHIT. Good for Miller maybe, especially after the dumpster fire that our program now is.

I really hope AZ does not fire Miller and makes him either finish his contract or resign on his own accord. There is no world where I feel it would be a good idea to fire him, owe him a shit-load of money, end up with some crappy clean up "coach" who we have spend 3-4 years getting our asses kicked under. Make Miller finish what he started, suck it up with whatever penalties come, get through the hard times.... then look in another direction.
BibbysTowelDude

Re: So here is where I am at with Miller

Post by BibbysTowelDude »

That’s some dandy ass shit right there!
WildcatStunner

Post by WildcatStunner »

But if Book didn't get busted and we are landing classes with Quinerly, Bol, Williams, Reef, and more, it was all good, right?
Hank of sb

Post by Hank of sb »

BibbysTowelDude wrote:That’s some dandy ass shit right there!

I thought Bordercat's thesis surmised the University of Arizona's conundrum, i.e., the President's office thinking (per Bordercat) and the President's attorneys representing the interests of the UofA's executive branch.

I support Bordercat's thoughts on this one.

Where do you, BTD, actually stand with Bordercat's thoughts. (I only ask for clarification as it's hard to decipher: "That's some dandy ass shit.")
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Should I respond here or in the other Sean Miller thread?
Bordercat

Post by Bordercat »

Dandy is positive adjective in my book. I'm taking it as he supports what I'm saying.
Bordercat

Post by Bordercat »

WildcatStunner wrote:But if Book didn't get busted and we are landing classes with Quinerly, Bol, Williams, Reef, and more, it was all good, right?
I was heart broken to find out we were cheating. I honestly believed Miller was squeaky clean. Naive I know.
Captain Obvious

Post by Captain Obvious »

Bordercat wrote:Reading through the boards paying attention to the post of particular knowledgeable folks... Man, I'm just really, really disturbed by the vibe of things.

Basically, Miller got himself, but even more importantly our program, in a mess because of shady, under-handed recruiting tactics. He knew the hammer was coming, his recruiting cupboard was looking bare for next year, so.... "sometimes a fresh start is good for everybody"???? BULLSHIT. Good for Miller maybe, especially after the dumpster fire that our program now is.

I really hope AZ does not fire Miller and makes him either finish his contract or resign on his own accord. There is no world where I feel it would be a good idea to fire him, owe him a shit-load of money, end up with some crappy clean up "coach" who we have spend 3-4 years getting our asses kicked under. Make Miller finish what he started, suck it up with whatever penalties come, get through the hard times.... then look in another direction.
If things are as bad as you think they are why on earth would CSM be allowed to finish what he started? Last I checked people are innocent until proven guilty. Your post makes it seem like you want to be judge, jury, and executioner.
Last edited by Captain Obvious on Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Bordercat wrote:
WildcatStunner wrote:But if Book didn't get busted and we are landing classes with Quinerly, Bol, Williams, Reef, and more, it was all good, right?
I was heart broken to find out we were cheating. I honestly believed Miller was squeaky clean. Naive I know.
I supported paying players before the FBI complaint brike, so I think I'm the wrong audience for your post.
Bordercat

Post by Bordercat »

I don't believe there is a wiretap... but where there is smoke there is fire. Thus, why the speculation of CSM being fired.

What is it, "institutional control"?

We have a mess on our hands and it happened on his watch. He knew it was coming and wanted to leave??

That aint right.
Hank of sb

Post by Hank of sb »

Longhorned wrote:Should I respond here or in the other Sean Miller thread?
Wherever you feel it is allowed. (I think this thread, though, is part of the ''public park'' whereas others......)
BibbysTowelDude

Post by BibbysTowelDude »

It was not a compliment.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Top programs paying players?!? Say it ain’t so!

Here’s another newsflash, your mom was your toothfairy.
zonagrad

Post by zonagrad »

CalStateTempe wrote:Top programs paying players?!? Say it ain’t so!

Here’s another newsflash, your mom was your toothfairy.
Now you've done it. Can we go all in about Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny?
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

This is hilarious