Tommy Lloyd

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

zonagrad

Re: Tommy Lloyd

Post by zonagrad »

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chrissmith ... f7805d3225

Arizona is top ten when it comes to revenue & profit among men's college basketball programs. We should be paying our head coach and assistants top 10 money. Arizona is the only program in the Mountain or Pacific time zones that's even in the top 20!!!
Gonzaga isn't there. Nor is UCLA or Oregon.

So I don't want to hear any bullshit talk from the athletic department about money being tight. If it's tight, it's because of mismanagement and poor allocation of resources. The hoops program turns a $14 million/year profit off of $26 million in revenue. Men's basketball does the heavy lifting in the athletic department. All the spoils the other non-revenue programs enjoy comes in large part from basketball. Men's basketball!
ekat

Post by ekat »

zonagrad wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:44 pm https://www.forbes.com/sites/chrissmith ... f7805d3225

Arizona is top ten when it comes to revenue & profit among men's college basketball programs. We should be paying our head coach and assistants top 10 money. Arizona is the only program in the Mountain or Pacific time zones that's even in the top 20!!!

So I don't want to hear any bullshit talk from the athletic department about money being tight. If it's tight, it's because of mismanagement and poor allocation of resources. The hoops program turns a $14 million/year profit off of $26 million in revenue. Men's basketball does the heavy lifting in the athletic department. All the spoils the other non-revenue programs enjoy comes in large part from basketball. Men's basketball!
That article was written two years ago. A lot has changed since then, most significantly a global pandemic that eliminated any revenue stream this past year. Yes, there’s been tremendous mismanagement, but that’s not the only reason there was no money in the coffers.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Contract details.

https://www.azdesertswarm.com/basketbal ... ce=twitter
Tommy Lloyd is a first-time head coach, but he’s getting paid like one that’s been doing this a long time.

Arizona has released the terms of Lloyd’s 5-year contract, which will pay him $15.5 million over the life of the deal. He’s set to make $2.9 million for the 2021-22 season, with $1.8 million in base salary and $1.1 million from supplemental duties as well as compensation from IMG and Nike.

Lloyd’s first year salary is exactly what Sean Miller made in his final season. Miller, who was fired on April 7 after 12 seasons, was also set to make $2.9 million in 2021-22, the final year of his contract.

The final year of Lloyd’s contract, 2025-26, would see him earn $3.3 million.

While Lloyd’s initial deal is for five seasons, there is a clause included that adds one or two more years depending on how hard Arizona is hit by pending NCAA sanctions. If the program is given an additional postseason ban—it self-imposed one for the 2020-21 season—or has either scholarship reductions or restrictions on recruiting days or visits, the school will request the Arizona Board of Regents adds more years to the deal.

If the penalties only cover one season, Lloyd would get a sixth year at $3.4 million. If those penalties cover two or more seasons, he’d get a seventh year at $3.5 million.

Lloyd’s buyout, if he were to be terminated without cause, is 65 percent of his remaining contract. If he were to leave for another job he’d owe Arizona $5 million at any point during his first two seasons, $2.5 million if during the third year, $1.5 million during the fourth year and $1 million if during the fifth year. He also cannot coach within the Pac-12 for one year if he leaves Arizona voluntarily.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

ekat wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:56 pm
zonagrad wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:44 pm https://www.forbes.com/sites/chrissmith ... f7805d3225

That article was written two years ago. A lot has changed since then, most significantly a global pandemic that eliminated any revenue stream this past year. Yes, there’s been tremendous mismanagement, but that’s not the only reason there was no money in the coffers.
Yeah, although for me, the Covid crunch makes the Miller firing even more incomprehensible.
ekat

Post by ekat »

Spaceman Spiff wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:14 pm
ekat wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:56 pm

Yeah, although for me, the Covid crunch makes the Miller firing even more incomprehensible.
Me too.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Spaceman Spiff wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:32 pm When was that? I thought Miller always had at least one non-white assistant, and has had two at multiple points.

I mean, Book getting federally indicted did hurt our diversity a bit, but you can't budget for that.
Book was the only African American assistant for several years. Did anyone have less than one?

Although Miller was certainly not a racist, just hired some very qualified people. Pasternack and Whitford now head coaches in their own right.

Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Merkin wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:30 pm
Spaceman Spiff wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:32 pm When was that? I thought Miller always had at least one non-white assistant, and has had two at multiple points.

I mean, Book getting federally indicted did hurt our diversity a bit, but you can't budget for that.
Book was the only African American assistant for several years. Did anyone have less than one?

Although Miller was certainly not a racist, just hired some very qualified people. Pasternack and Whitford now head coaches in their own right.

I wouldn't say 1 or 2 non-white coaches in every year would be one of the whitest staffs, that's all I'm saying.

When you say Miller had one of the whitest staffs...dunno, it's hard to look at all Pac staffs, but I'd say 1 or 2 white coaches of 3 is probably pretty close to average.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

I was also referring to the support staff too sitting on the bench, like Reynolds. Dude is almost as white as I am.
U.P. Zona Fan

Post by U.P. Zona Fan »

I could really like him, I really thought mark few was probably a great guy, but the way lloyd talked about him, I almost started crying!! I didn't watch the bozo the clowns show, just lloyd's shpeel. Seemed very genuine and humble.

Still mad they fired miller and that that crap went down the way that it did.

But I can't fault CTL for that.
Arizona State might have the most surprisingly anemic history in men's basketball of any program that you might think is better than it is.
-Norlander.
U.P. Zona Fan

Post by U.P. Zona Fan »

Spaceman Spiff wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:58 pm

I wouldn't say 1 or 2 non-white coaches in every year would be one of the whitest staffs, that's all I'm saying.

When you say Miller had one of the whitest staffs...dunno, it's hard to look at all Pac staffs, but I'd say 1 or 2 white coaches of 3 is probably pretty close to average.
Book is probably the only one of them to go to jail too! Justice system is racist!
Arizona State might have the most surprisingly anemic history in men's basketball of any program that you might think is better than it is.
-Norlander.
EastCoastCat

Post by EastCoastCat »

U.P. Zona Fan wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:46 pm I could really like him, I really thought mark few was probably a great guy, but the way lloyd talked about him, I almost started crying!! I didn't watch the bozo the clowns show, just lloyd's shpeel. Seemed very genuine and humble.

Still mad they fired miller and that that crap went down the way that it did.

But I can't fault CTL for that.
Totally agree UP. He appears to be a very likable guy and I loved when he said it’s not about him, even though the spotlight is on him now, but about the Arizona family. Even said he wanted to reach out to the media as well which you don’t hear many coaches say (and we know Miller had a strained relationship with).

But my favorite response was when he was asked about scheduling and he said how much he loved coaching in big time games on CBS or ESPN (he will learn) and that will be part of our future scheduling.
U.P. Zona Fan

Post by U.P. Zona Fan »

Yes ECC, hope we can get some great OOC matchups, that would be sweet!
-Norlander.
zonagrad

Post by zonagrad »

U.P. Zona Fan wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:49 pm
Spaceman Spiff wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:58 pm

Book is probably the only one of them to go to jail too! Justice system is racist!
Don't blame racism for Book's jail time. He took a bribe to break the law and got caught. The fact that Book was hanging with Ace shows the total lack of judgement and character in the man. Frankly, he didn't belong at a D-1 institution making $150k/year.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
Postmaster

Post by Postmaster »

What was he supposed to say?
“I’d leave zagnuts for any P5 school that would pay me way more than any other first time HC.”
TucsonClip

Post by TucsonClip »

I am so pumped for this fall. I know a lot of you love Miller, and I dont have anything bad to say about him personally. But this feels like a revitalization of the program. Everything I have read, everyone who speaks about Lloyd, and the little ive herd myself, have all been overwhelmingly positive. From style of play, to teaching guys HOW to play the game, making reads on the floor, space, pace and analytics, and adaptation, ect.

Watching the team the last few years felt more like a chore than enjoyment. I think people are going to be very happy with what the product looks like, even in the early stages if the roster needs to be rebuilt. Ive been waiting for this type of transition, even if it was from Miller (which we somewhat saw at the end of this season). Its here. Its now.

Lloyd definitely has a lot to prove, but, again, I am fully on board.
"Plus, why would I go to the NBA? Duke players suck in the pros."

-Shane Battier
Postmaster

Post by Postmaster »

Doug Gotlieb said a few minutes interesting things on his show today.

First he felt both Damon and Miles were ready and capable.
He did say that Miles is his best friend.
He added that to a 17 year old , it’s kinda cool that you have Lebrons number on you phone.

He also said he thought, based on social things, that we should have hired a black coach.
He pointed out that no HC In pac12 is black.

He also said that Stevens offered continued $$ if Lloyd was the choice.
Said this in one sentence and didn’t elaborate.
Postmaster

Post by Postmaster »

TucsonClip wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:44 pm I am so pumped for this fall. I know a lot of you love Miller, and I dont have anything bad to say about him personally. But this feels like a revitalization of the program. Everything I have read, everyone who speaks about Lloyd, and the little ive herd myself, have all been overwhelmingly positive. From style of play, to teaching guys HOW to play the game, making reads on the floor, space, pace and analytics, and adaptation, ect.

Watching the team the last few years felt more like a chore than enjoyment. I think people are going to be very happy with what the product looks like, even in the early stages if the roster needs to be rebuilt. Ive been waiting for this type of transition, even if it was from Miller (which we somewhat saw at the end of this season). Its here. Its now.

I felt Miller was moving in this direction too. I know you brought up using Terry at the 4 in late game situations.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Postmaster wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:48 pm Doug Gotlieb said a few minutes interesting things on his show today.

He added that to a 17 year old , it’s kinda cool that you have Lebrons number on you phone.

He also said he thought, based on social things, that we should have hired a black coach.

Dougie is a breath of fresh bullshit.

He’s like a poor man’s Colin cowherd (is he still on the air). Sports talk is maybe a step below political commentary, and I’m just dying to hear Bickley’s thoughts.

About the only thing relevant he said is the lack of black head coaches, but framing it as a PAC problem is disingenuous—it’s a larger issue than that. But if he thinks that’s the reason his best friend missed out, then he’s dumber than he was when he stole his roommates wallet.
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
U.P. Zona Fan

Post by U.P. Zona Fan »

Didn't the pac 12 have like 4 black head coaches at the same time a few years ago?
Maybe not all at the same time but recently,

Romar at udub, Robinson at osu, Fox at cal, Dawkins at Furd.
Those are just off the top of my head so I could be off there.
-Norlander.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

TucsonClip wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:44 pm I am so pumped for this fall. I know a lot of you love Miller, and I dont have anything bad to say about him personally. But this feels like a revitalization of the program. Everything I have read, everyone who speaks about Lloyd, and the little ive herd myself, have all been overwhelmingly positive. From style of play, to teaching guys HOW to play the game, making reads on the floor, space, pace and analytics, and adaptation, ect.

I love this post.

I thought to myself I wish we had rep, and it looks like there's rep now? I was gone a while.
SCCats

Post by SCCats »

Longhorned wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:17 am

I love this post.

I thought to myself I wish we had rep, and it looks like there's rep now? I was gone a while.
I love it too.

TOMMY!!!!
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Longhorned wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:17 am I thought to myself I wish we had rep, and it looks like there's rep now? I was gone a while.
Once you get to 75 points you can neg rep Chicat all you want.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

azgreg wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:41 am
Longhorned wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:17 am I thought to myself I wish we had rep, and it looks like there's rep now? I was gone a while.
Once you get to 75 points you can neg rep Chicat all you want.
It’s good to have hobbies.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
azpatnca

Post by azpatnca »

I wasn't sure Damon was ready, but I really wish I could jump to the alternative timeline where we hire him and see the presser and the fans, players and media reaction. I bet there would be some great energy and excitement there. Of course there around also be negatives takes of people who assume it meant Lloyd turned us down.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

I cannot believe we hired Ted Lasso.
TheGreatCatsby

Post by TheGreatCatsby »

I will say since Dec. 12th as a long time fan craving change for the past few years, I have been HIGHLY ENTERTAINED by UA athletics. At times on VOX media, AZ has been the most trending and read about program in all of college sports. I can't wait for both football and basketball this fall.

Let's face it, in Sumlin and Miller we had 2 introvert coaches that had to go. Administration rightly brought in two new coaches the opposite, which is how these things go. Both are strong interpersonal relationship, people persons, who enjoy being around people as part of their personality. Neither Sumlin or Miller were that way, it wasn't their personalities, right or wrong. The department had to reconnect both programs back to the community. The past few years all we've gotten were a few bad Hughes Federal Credit Union Sean Miller commercials and that was it. Fisch has already lapped both of them in about 2 months.

I also go to games and simply could not take one more in person Sean Miller offensive display...at the end, I was leaving McKale in mental pain. I still have flashbacks of watching us run our offense initially in the shot clock for two years through Chase Jeter in the post when he couldn't dribble or pass because Miller still believed basketball offense worked like it was 1987.
YoDeFoe

Post by YoDeFoe »

I figured you’d be excited about the change in offensive philosophy.
It’s just better, more intelligent and more fluid offensive play.
zonagrad

Post by zonagrad »

TheGreatCatsby wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:29 am I will say since Dec. 12th as a long time fan craving change for the past few years, I have been HIGHLY ENTERTAINED by UA athletics. At times on VOX media, AZ has been the most trending and read about program in all of college sports. I can't wait for both football and basketball this fall.

Let's face it, in Sumlin and Miller we had 2 introvert coaches that had to go. Administration rightly brought in two new coaches the opposite, which is how these things go. Both are strong interpersonal relationship, people persons, who enjoy being around people as part of their personality. Neither Sumlin or Miller were that way, it wasn't their personalities, right or wrong. The department had to reconnect both programs back to the community. The past few years all we've gotten were a few bad Hughes Federal Credit Union Sean Miller commercials and that was it. Fisch has already lapped both of them in about 2 months.

I also go to games and simply could not take one more in person Sean Miller offensive display...at the end, I was leaving McKale in mental pain. I still have flashbacks of watching us run our offense initially in the shot clock for two years through Chase Jeter in the post when he couldn't dribble or pass because Miller still believed basketball offense worked like it was 1987.
Sumlin had to go because he was a disaster on the field and off the field. And he was hired by Robbins & Heeke.

Miller wasn't an introvert -- he just had to navigate the Tucson media the same way Lute had to navigate the Tucson media. A lot of the criticism was nit-picky and petty. And Miller had no patience for that, especially when subjected to inane questions from media types like Bruce Pascoe and Greg Hansen on a regular basis. The media run-in with this Ari Alexander looked petty on Miller's part. But the fact that Miller didn't even know who the fuck the guy was says all you need to know about the sportscasters place in the media hierarchy. He was a nobody and certainly didn't have the respect of the athletic department. Someone more experienced and garnering respect would've been treated much differently. Lute had numerous run-ins with the Daily Star over the years, not just Hansen. And if you're a coach -- you have a long memory of those petty slights in the press.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Ari Alexander is a douchebag. Miller’s response is a small thing that I loved about him, he didn’t tolerate bullshit.

Even Greg Hansen, who is probably masturbating to Lloyd telling him “great question” yesterday, is a Tucson reporter for a reason—no offense to Tucson. These guys sucked when they covered Olson, and they are worse now.

But the newer breed of gotcha journalism for the sound bite is the death rattle of sports journalism. Everyone has an opinion and needs to share it.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

zonagrad wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:45 am
TheGreatCatsby wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:29 am I will say since Dec. 12th as a long time fan craving change for the past few years, I have been HIGHLY ENTERTAINED by UA athletics. At times on VOX media, AZ has been the most trending and read about program in all of college sports. I can't wait for both football and basketball this fall.

Sumlin had to go because he was a disaster on the field and off the field. And he was hired by Robbins & Heeke.

Miller wasn't an introvert -- he just had to navigate the Tucson media the same way Lute had to navigate the Tucson media. A lot of the criticism was nit-picky and petty. And Miller had no patience for that, especially when subjected to inane questions from media types like Bruce Pascoe and Greg Hansen on a regular basis. The media run-in with this Ari Alexander looked petty on Miller's part. But the fact that Miller didn't even know who the fuck the guy was says all you need to know about the sportscasters place in the media hierarchy. He was a nobody and certainly didn't have the respect of the athletic department. Someone more experienced and garnering respect would've been treated much differently. Lute had numerous run-ins with the Daily Star over the years, not just Hansen. And if you're a coach -- you have a long memory of those petty slights in the press.
All of this.

And Ari Alexander is still a nobody. Posting that video of his run in with CSM got him the most Twitter interaction he's had probably ever.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

Man, the quality of posts in the wake of big news is always spectacular here. Greatly enjoying takes in this thread from zg, Chi, O-dogg, TGC, azpat, TClip, and UPZF. You don't leave much more to say!

TGIF, and BTFD!
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

I really disagree. Sumlin was a dumpster fire who produced a winless season and got drilled 70-7 to ASU. He could have been Mr. Personality and he would/should have been fired.

If Fisch produces Sumlin like results, people will stop being engaged really fast. Arizona football lacks the engagement basketball has because it's consistently mediocre to bad.

Comparing Miller to Sumlin is silly for me given Miller's worst season was better than Sumlin's best.

The bottom line is long term fan engagement doesn't come without winning. If Lloyd has a few sub .500 Pac 12 seasons, no one's sticking with him for his personality, nor should they.

Just a final thought, if there's any lesson from Arizona football, it's that it's easy to be excited before the games are played.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

Let’s be honest about the Tucson media... if you can’t handle the Tucson media, you wouldn’t be able to handle the media anywhere

They aren’t exactly hard hitting
gronk4heisman

Post by gronk4heisman »

Got Dylan Anderson to commit, good start.
BeardownZonaZona

Post by BeardownZonaZona »

Very good start
I said what I said and I mean it.
Postmaster

Post by Postmaster »

Olsondogg wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:26 am
Postmaster wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:48 pm Doug Gotlieb said a few minutes interesting things on his show today.

Dougie is a breath of fresh bullshit.

He’s like a poor man’s Colin cowherd (is he still on the air). Sports talk is maybe a step below political commentary, and I’m just dying to hear Bickley’s thoughts.

About the only thing relevant he said is the lack of black head coaches, but framing it as a PAC problem is disingenuous—it’s a larger issue than that. But if he thinks that’s the reason his best friend missed out, then he’s dumber than he was when he stole his roommates wallet.
to be clear, he wasn’t saying race was why neither was picked. He felt it was a good time to hire a black coach.
SCCats

Post by SCCats »

Apparently was considering Gonzaga, Kansas, Michigan and North Carolina

His game sounds really interesting
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Alieberman wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:56 am Let’s be honest about the Tucson media... if you can’t handle the Tucson media, you wouldn’t be able to handle the media anywhere

Still, it's a little hard. I'd take a job where I'd answer to the Ajo media.
Catintheheat

Post by Catintheheat »

The more I read on Tommy Lloyd the more I believe the Cats got lucky. Hope so! It is due! We won't know four a few years, but already I can read the tea leaves. I am awaiting to see the team he assembles for the fall. Whether we keep the current players or not I believe we will be fine. He is more of a teacher than helping players with a pitstop to the pros.

I know I can be overly optimistic. But the potential of Lloyd is that he can raise Arizona to hovering around the top program of the country. He was considered the top assistant coach in the country. Just because he didn't have experience as a head coach in college doesn't mean he doesn't deserve an elite coaching position. He turned down a lot of head coaching opportunities, waiting for the right opportunity. As much as I dislike Robbins, we may have found the gold nugget worth a fortune. We just have to wait and see. I've been wrong many times, but what I have been reading about Lloyd I believe all the negative luck that has happened to Arizona basketball is about to change.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Alieberman wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:56 am Let’s be honest about the Tucson media... if you can’t handle the Tucson media, you wouldn’t be able to handle the media anywhere

I don't know man. Big markets, stuff has priorities and matters.

What drives me nuts about Tucson media is the outsized sense of its own importance because there aren't the bigger real stories there are in major markets. So you get guys like Alexander or the dude who was super offended Oregon State didn't get more practice time trying to make controvery and conflict happen.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

SCCats wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:46 am Apparently was considering Gonzaga, Kansas, Michigan and North Carolina

His game sounds really interesting
Beating Kansas out for a kid is a nice bonus.
azpatnca

Post by azpatnca »

Spaceman Spiff wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:15 am

What drives me nuts about Tucson media is the outsized sense of its own importance because there aren't the bigger real stories there are in major markets. So you get guys like Alexander or the dude who was super offended Oregon State didn't get more practice time trying to make controvery and conflict happen.
Tucson sports media has a "high school drama" feel to it, for sure.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

azpatnca wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:19 am

Tucson sports media has a "high school drama" feel to it, for sure.
That's what would make me nuts. New York media, hey, that's the big league meat grinder. Tucson, it has that catty, interpersonal squabble aspect that you can't get away with in a mjor market.

In big time sports and media, people have to work with each other, so petty personal stuff gets left aside because it's ultimately business. That's what's lacking in Tucson.
TucsonClip

Post by TucsonClip »

YoDeFoe wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:32 am

I figured you’d be excited about the change in offensive philosophy.
It’s just better, more intelligent and more fluid offensive play.
You have no idea.

Read a lot into Lloyd, Gentry, and those guys and fell in love. Being able to add into NBA/Euro style reads, actions, spacing, gives me a little tingle.

-Shane Battier
TucsonClip

Post by TucsonClip »

Get me Tyty and bring back Kerr and I am on cloud 9 already.

-Shane Battier
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

Again... the dude who was offended about the Oregon State practice time..... this was literally a non-story.... something the guy just tweeted about randomly.... it wasn't a story.... until Jason Scheer started making it one by going after the guy every day and then others started piling on. If you weren't a twitter follower of his or an AZ message board junkie.... you would have no idea what this was about. But Jason Scheer seems to think it's his job to pick twitter feuds all over the place and then gets super offended when others fight back
1stNGrant Frys

Post by 1stNGrant Frys »

Beachcat97 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:54 am Man, the quality of posts in the wake of big news is always spectacular here. Greatly enjoying takes in this thread from zg, Chi, O-dogg, TGC, azpat, TClip, and UPZF. You don't leave much more to say!

TGIF, and BTFD!
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

1stNGrant Frys wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:48 am
Beachcat97 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:54 am Man, the quality of posts in the wake of big news is always spectacular here. Greatly enjoying takes in this thread from zg, Chi, O-dogg, TGC, azpat, TClip, and UPZF. You don't leave much more to say!

TGIF, and BTFD!
I would be remiss without giving props to 1stNG as well!
gronk4heisman

Post by gronk4heisman »

TucsonClip wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:42 am Get me Tyty and bring back Kerr and I am on cloud 9 already.
I prefer getting Akinjo back, but Tyty would be a nice consolation. Not sure if the time frame of Tyty and Akinjo deciding overlaps, but I don't see us taking both (or each player wanting to be here together).