Good Game

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

AFRoadrunner12

Good Game

Post by AFRoadrunner12 »

Hey, congrats to you guys tonight. We were outphysicaled all night, and Wilson and Solomon are no joke. Glad the Runners were able to give you a run for your money tonight--very happy to end this game behind you guys by only 3...hopefully means we're gonna run the table in C-USA :P. All the luck to you guys and hope you run the table this year and take the PAC-12. You definitely have the personnel to do it.
Spaceman Spiff

Re: Good Game

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Thanks. Good luck to you guys the rest of the way. Tonight was a battle.
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

AFRR,
You guys have a hell of a team. Good luck against the Okies!!
AZCatGirl

Post by AZCatGirl »

Thanks AFRoadrunner. Your team is a lot tougher than I gave them credit for. Wouldn't be surprised if you guys made a bowl game your first year eligible.
“The reality is that the hardest games to win are over teams on their home court. Teams that don’t play those games can spin it however they want, but what they’re saying is, ‘We don’t want to lose in our non conference season.’" - Sean Miller
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Thought UA was outcoached, but Coker has been there and done that, so all the best to UTSA. A good season for you guys make a better season for Arizona!
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

Merkin wrote:Thought UA was outcoached, but Coker has been there and done that, so all the best to UTSA. A good season for you guys make a better season for Arizona!
You are soooooo flaky!!
jollything

Post by jollything »

Always nice to see the other side of the coin.
wilbur1997

Post by wilbur1997 »

Great game. I hope you win-out, especially next week vs. Okie State. Can't stand the Cowboys. Sometimes I watch this...

... to help me go to sleep.

Good luck, UTSA. Great team & great game.

Bear Down.
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

You have to post the embed code between the brackets, now.

SportsMind

Post by SportsMind »

Coker most definitely outcoached RichRod. UTSA is a solid team with very good coaching.
wilbur1997

Post by wilbur1997 »

wyo-cat wrote:You have to post the embed code between the brackets, now.
Yes, that's better. Thanks for the pointer.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

AFRoadrunner12 wrote:Hey, congrats to you guys tonight. We were outphysicaled all night, and Wilson and Solomon are no joke. Glad the Runners were able to give you a run for your money tonight--very happy to end this game behind you guys by only 3...hopefully means we're gonna run the table in C-USA :P. All the luck to you guys and hope you run the table this year and take the PAC-12. You definitely have the personnel to do it.
I thought you guys should have won. In fact, I'm still sort of in shock that you didn't. I thought in about 65% of the plays, UTSA was the better team.

I really hope you guys beat the ever-loving snot out of OkieSt. Screw those guys.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
ANGCatFan

Post by ANGCatFan »

AFRoadrunner12 wrote:Hey, congrats to you guys tonight. We were outphysicaled all night, and Wilson and Solomon are no joke. Glad the Runners were able to give you a run for your money tonight--very happy to end this game behind you guys by only 3...hopefully means we're gonna run the table in C-USA :P. All the luck to you guys and hope you run the table this year and take the PAC-12. You definitely have the personnel to do it.
Thanks again for your pre-game information. The only players on our team who will ever forget how hard UTSA plays are the players who just can't remember. Good luck the rest of the year. Beat the Cowboys!

Gilbertcat

Post by Gilbertcat »

I was extremely worried about this game and I cant figure out why you would agree to play anyone on the road during a short week. I thought it would be a 10 point win and if it wasnt for stalled drives in the redzone I think it would have been. I was only paying attention to our receivers but man, lots of missed PI calls. UTSA is a tough team. I expect them to win 8-10 games this year.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

AFR12 thanks for coming by. It's been a pleasure having you. See you next year.