PieceOfMeat

Colorado Ticket Giveaway Thread

Post by PieceOfMeat »

Official Rules:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5272" target="_blank

Deadline for submissions:
October 28th, 2018 11:59pm

How to enter:
In THIS THREAD (or the discussion thread of a given game), you need to post your Analysis.
Your analysis can be a post-game analysis.
Your analysis can be a pre-game matchup analysis.
Your analysis can be a season-so-far analysis/discussion only of the UofA and its remaining season.
Your analysis can be a mix of the above, or something else entirely (but does need to be UofA Football related obviously) for example: your favorite UofA Uniform combo.
*If you have posted an analysis in another thread, you can copy and paste it into this one for your official submission, you do not have to write something entirely new.
**You may edit your post at any time you like, up UNTIL the deadline. After the deadline has passed, no more edits!

That's it, it's pretty simple really. A BDW panel of 3 will choose the best submission and the winner gets a pair of tickets to the Colorado @ UofA game.
Winner will be chosen Monday October 29th, 2018.

Good luck to everyone and remember, don't be afraid to enter a submission, as your perspective will add to the message board and if you're the only one who enters you can even win by default ;)
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

UAEebs86

Re: Colorado Ticket Giveaway Thread

Post by UAEebs86 »

Is second place four tickets?
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

UAEebs86 wrote:Is second place four tickets?
have 4 tickets you want to donate? :lol:
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

ArizonaBearDown

Post by ArizonaBearDown »

I think that the key to this game is repetition.

Can Arizona repeat the execution and effort which they put forth for the complete game vs Oregon or instead will they repeat the performances of other games this season where Coach Sumlin has clearly stated were not full 4 quarters of execution and consistent effort.

Anything less than a complete game from all phases of our team will result in yet another game where the outcome is a tossup or where Arizona is too reliant upon the types of lucky bounces that do not normally seem to favor them.

While I do not expect another Oregon level of performance I do feel that the team now has a taste of what exactly they can accomplish when they put together a complete game.

I fully expect Arizona to be victorious against Colorado and to then be on the cusp of Bowl eligibility.

Bear Down Wildcats! and beat Colorado
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

Well ArizonaBearDown, You've won again. Congrats!

I'll contact you as usual.