18 Cedric Peterson

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

ANGCatFan

18 Cedric Peterson

Post by ANGCatFan »

Peterson is a 5-11, 193, redshirt Junior receiver. Last year he played in every game both as a receiver and on special teams. He caught 8 balls for 57 yards and had 3 kick off returns for 58 yards. He was a starter on the outside last year, but will have to compete to keep that spot this year. Peterson was the 2nd kick returner last year and is in the running to be one of returners this year.

18 is the number of punt returns Arizona had last year for 186 yards. A lot of those yards came on Shun Brown's 2 returns for TDs.
CatsbyAZ

Re: 18 Cedric Peterson

Post by CatsbyAZ »

#18 Delashaun Dean - WR from about 10 seasons ago

Buddy of mine who knew/knows him tells me running around PHX area, busted last January on Marijuana charges:

https://www.rapsheets.org/arizona/phoen ... UN/T428740" target="_blank
“The force behind the movement of time is a mourning that will not be comforted.” author Marilynne Robinson
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Guess Dean can't stay out of trouble. He was arrested before for gun charges.
whatisee

Post by whatisee »

Silly that's something to get arrested for these days.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

whatisee wrote:Silly that's something to get arrested for these days.
True, and sadly his gun arrest was for something that is now completely legal in AZ.
CatsbyAZ

Post by CatsbyAZ »

CatsbyAZ wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:46 pm #18 Delashaun Dean - WR from about 10 seasons ago

Buddy of mine who knew/knows him tells me running around PHX area, busted last January on Marijuana charges:
Ran into same buddy of mine over the weekend. Asking about Delashaun Dean, he tells me "he's locked up."

From a February Las Vegas Sun article:

"An October marijuana bust in a Las Vegas Strip hotel room led law enforcement to 15 fraudulently obtained debit cards with California unemployment benefits totaling about $223,000, according to federal officials.

Delashaun Dean, 32, of Arizona, pleaded guilty Wednesday to one count of possession of counterfeit and unauthorized access devices, which could land him up to 10 years in prison, according to the office of the U.S. attorney for the district of Nevada.

In early October, staff at the Cosmopolitan alerted Metro Police about finding bags with about 6 pounds of pot in a room registered to Dean, according to a criminal complaint.

Inside, authorities discovered the cards, a ledger with identifying information for at least half a dozen victims, which Dean used to apply for the benefits, which totaled $222,930, officials said."

https://lasvegassun.com/news/2021/feb/0 ... mployment/

From an Arpil article on Dean's sentencing:

"An Arizona man has been sentenced today to 30 months in federal prison for possessing multiple unemployment benefits debit cards — all in different names — and intending to fraudulently obtain nearly $239,000 in benefits...Delashaun Dean, 32, of Tolleson, Arizona, pleaded guilty in February 2021 to one count of possession of counterfeit and unauthorized access devices.

According to court documents, between October 3 and October 5, 2020, the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department found 15 unemployment insurance benefits debit cards issued by the California Employment Development Department (EDD) in Dean’s hotel room and on his person. The debit cards were all in different names; none were in Dean’s name. In addition, law enforcement found a fake driver’s license and a notebook containing personal identifying information of multiple individuals, which was used to apply for unemployment insurance benefits. At least $238,914 in unemployment benefits were approved for claims associated with the recovered EDD debit cards."

https://www.justice.gov/usao-nv/pr/ariz ... t-benefits
“The force behind the movement of time is a mourning that will not be comforted.” author Marilynne Robinson