Road to the Final Four

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Chicat

Re: Road to the Final Four

Post by Chicat »

azcat49 wrote:I thought I read where the committee could seed geographically to allow easier travel for teams and fans so the Rose would likely include AZ
The top two teams get priority as far as geography, but like I said if it's Alabama and FSU, #1 is going to the Sugar while #2 has to slog all the way across the country to play in the Rose against #3. Hopefully we're #3. And hopefully the potential home field advantage doesn't sway the committee to slot us at #4 and travel to New Orleans.

In the committee's mind, they have to be rooting for Oregon to beat us because it makes their jobs so much easier.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

Just our luck we'll make the playoffs and then have to play a true road game in the super dome against Alabama.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

How fucking ridiculous is it that we are having a serious discussion about Arizona as a possible Final 4 team today.... Dec 1st.... and we're not talking about Arizona Basketball?

Not in my wildest dreams...
azthrillhouse

Post by azthrillhouse »

Chicat wrote:
azcat49 wrote:I thought I read where the committee could seed geographically to allow easier travel for teams and fans so the Rose would likely include AZ
The top two teams get priority as far as geography, but like I said if it's Alabama and FSU, #1 is going to the Sugar while #2 has to slog all the way across the country to play in the Rose against #3. Hopefully we're #3. And hopefully the potential home field advantage doesn't sway the committee to slot us at #4 and travel to New Orleans.

In the committee's mind, they have to be rooting for Oregon to beat us because it makes their jobs so much easier.
Makes you wonder whether they will clear-headedly rank their top 4 regardless of geographic/matchup considerations (as I believe they're supposed to) or whether the matchups will creep into their seedings.
Good For You

Post by Good For You »

Dan Patrick just said no and laughed when asked if Arizona can make the 4. I honestly don't think we are going to win the game and even if we did I think we would land 5 or 6, but now I'm kind of pissed. It's not completely out of the realm of possibility. No need to laugh as if it is unfathomable.
azcat34

Post by azcat34 »

Good For You wrote:Dan Patrick just said no and laughed when asked if Arizona can make the 4. I honestly don't think we are going to win the game and even if we did I think we would land 5 or 6, but now I'm kind of pissed. It's not completely out of the realm of possibility. No need to laugh as if it is unfathomable.
O/u 5 minutes of game action Dan Patrick has watched of Arizona Football this season?
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

under by 5 minutes.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Cowherd, Patrick, and all of the other talking heads don't matter at this point. Right now the only people who need to be convinced that Arizona is a Final Four-worthy team are on that committee, and they've consistently been higher on us than those jabbering away on the radio and television.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Machina

Post by Machina »

Only the committee's opinion matters and they have been high on Arizona and IF UA can win on Friday, you better believe there will be a lot of support for UA being in the final four coming from Byrne and others
azcat34

Post by azcat34 »

Arizona has no chance according to Clay Travis:
Machina

Post by Machina »

If any team has a better set of wins that Arizona, I have not seen it, and I watch a lot of college football
UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

Good For You wrote:Dan Patrick just said no and laughed when asked if Arizona can make the 4. I honestly don't think we are going to win the game and even if we did I think we would land 5 or 6, but now I'm kind of pissed. It's not completely out of the realm of possibility. No need to laugh as if it is unfathomable.
Patrick has no clue about the goings-on in the west. He just doesn't care.

By and large the current thought from most so called experts seems to be that if UA beats Oregon, there is a better than even chance the Cats make the playoffs. In fact, I've seen this in numerous ESPN, CBS, and SI articles, the common phrasing is: "If AZ beats Oregon, it'd be really hard to keep AZ out of the final four".
Love the 've! Stop with the: Would of - Could of - Should of - Must of - Might of
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

UAdevil wrote:
Patrick has no clue about the goings-on in the west. He just doesn't care.

By and large the current thought from most so called experts seems to be that if UA beats Oregon, there is a better than even chance the Cats make the playoffs. In fact, I've seen this in numerous ESPN, CBS, and SI articles, the common phrasing is: "If AZ beats Oregon, it'd be really hard to keep AZ out of the final four".
Interesting, in the few things I've read it's been "AZ would have an argument, but they'd need some help" or "AZ can't make it unless so-and-so lose, period"
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

The Butcher

Post by The Butcher »

Fuck Dan Patrick. That smug asshole rarely gets anything right.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

I think we get in with a win over Oregon unless fsu, Alabama, tcu and Baylor all win. We may be the 5th team in that scenario.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
3goggles

Post by 3goggles »

ASUHATER! wrote:I think we get in with a win over Oregon unless fsu, Alabama, tcu and Baylor all win. We may be the 5th team in that scenario.
Its just hard to believe that the Pac-12 Champ would be left out.
Gilbertcat

Post by Gilbertcat »

I hear the Big 12 will present TCU and Baylor as Co-Champs but I would hope the committee picks one (Baylor) and I have no problem with TCU being in one of the other New Years bowls.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

ASUHATER! wrote:I think we get in with a win over Oregon unless fsu, Alabama, tcu and Baylor all win. We may be the 5th team in that scenario.
If the committee takes two teams from a crap conference over one from the best or second best conference in the nation, then this whole College Playoff thing has been a farce from the get-go.

Arizona won the Pac12 South (the nation's toughest division top to bottom) outright, and if they beat Oregon they will have the two best wins in America. If we were UCLA or USC, we wouldn't even be having this conversation right now. They'd be talking about the Pac Champ being an automatic qualifier.
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

I like Patrick a lot...but I know for a fact he doesn't know or watch much of anything in regards to PAC football or basketball. He's definitely in bed by 10pm EST every night.
Catstatic

Post by Catstatic »

There is absolutely no way in the world two Big 12 teams make the final four. Impossible. Our greatest competition is Oregon. If we beat them, and it will take a huge effort because they will have everything on the line as well, we need Wisconsin to beat OSU, which I believe is likely. If those two things happen, I believe we are more than likely in. Even if OSU wins ugly we may overtake them. No one will have finished the season stronger than destroying Utah on the road, beating ASU for the South, and then beating Oregon for the Pac 12 title.

Greatest challenge by far is getting past Oregon. One step at a time.

Go Cats!!
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

I never dreamed even if we were 9-3 or 10-2 that we could be in a position to end up playing for a national championship. Normally if you had told me we would win the south I woulda just said "sweet!" and it wouldn't really have mattered if we lost to Oregon. Now I'm greedy and want to get a shot at that National championship.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

Catstatic wrote:There is absolutely no way in the world two Big 12 teams make the final four. Impossible. Our greatest competition is Oregon. If we beat them, and it will take a huge effort because they will have everything on the line as well, we need Wisconsin to beat OSU, which I believe is likely. If those two things happen, I believe we are more than likely in. Even if OSU wins ugly we may overtake them. No one will have finished the season stronger than destroying Utah on the road, beating ASU for the South, and then beating Oregon for the Pac 12 title.

Go Cats!!
This is exactly what I have been saying.

The only games that should really matter to Cats fans are AZ vs Oregon and OSU vs Wisconsin. All other games are meaningless. If we win we are at least #5.
azcat34

Post by azcat34 »

Alieberman wrote:
Catstatic wrote:There is absolutely no way in the world two Big 12 teams make the final four. Impossible. Our greatest competition is Oregon. If we beat them, and it will take a huge effort because they will have everything on the line as well, we need Wisconsin to beat OSU, which I believe is likely. If those two things happen, I believe we are more than likely in. Even if OSU wins ugly we may overtake them. No one will have finished the season stronger than destroying Utah on the road, beating ASU for the South, and then beating Oregon for the Pac 12 title.

Go Cats!!

The only games that should really matter to Cats fans are AZ vs Oregon and OSU vs Wisconsin. All other games are meaningless. If we win we are at least #5.
Florida State game also very important for Arizona. If they lose (very possible), opens up another spot. Committee has been itching to bump them down for awhile now.
Gilbertcat

Post by Gilbertcat »

The great thing is, while some of the wins haven't been pretty, the ones over the top 25 teams have been dominating. Not saying ASU or Oregon were blown out but the better team won and AZ held the lead for the most part. And two losses by 12 points should stick out.

AZ won over teams with a combined 59-63 and lost to two teams combined for 17-7
MSU won over teams with a combined 47-61 (FCS excluded) and lost to two teams combined for 22-2

AZ beat 5 teams with 6 or more wins (includes Nevada)
MSU beat 4 teams with 6 or more wins (fcs excluded)

MSU has better losses as far as rankings go but AZ has better wins.
3goggles

Post by 3goggles »

scumdevils86 wrote:I never dreamed even if we were 9-3 or 10-2 that we could be in a position to end up playing for a national championship. Normally if you had told me we would win the south I woulda just said "sweet!" and it wouldn't really have mattered if we lost to Oregon. Now I'm greedy and want to get a shot at that National championship.
But Dont rag on this team if they don't beat the Ducks! These kids have earned our respect either way. I have said the players need to get greedy but the fans need to be happy either way!
Catstatic

Post by Catstatic »

azcat34 wrote:
Alieberman wrote:

Go Cats!!

Florida State game also very important for Arizona. If they lose (very possible), opens up another spot. Committee has been itching to bump them down for awhile now.
Agreed. I think everyone in the country is pulling for FSU to lose. They have played mediocre competition and barely pulled out victory after victory. I think you are right: they lose and they are out.

Go Cats!! Go Badgers!! Go Yellow Jackets!!
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

3goggles wrote:
scumdevils86 wrote:I never dreamed even if we were 9-3 or 10-2 that we could be in a position to end up playing for a national championship. Normally if you had told me we would win the south I woulda just said "sweet!" and it wouldn't really have mattered if we lost to Oregon. Now I'm greedy and want to get a shot at that National championship.
But Dont rag on this team if they don't beat the Ducks! These kids have earned our respect either way. I have said the players need to get greedy but the fans need to be happy either way!
i'd never rag on them for losing on Friday. This season has still been a tremendous success and the best season I have watched personally.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

scumdevils86 wrote:
3goggles wrote:
i'd never rag on them for losing on Friday. This season has still been a tremendous success and the best season I have watched personally.
If we lose we will be going to the Cotton or Fiesta Bowl. We were picked pre-season to finish 4th in the South.

No one in their right mind would rag on this team for anything at this point.
The Butcher

Post by The Butcher »

Go Cats!!
That part x1000. There is nobody in the country that would've finished as strong as we did. Couple that with the fact we went to g'damn Oregon and beat them in their own house (we didn't sneak up on them because we did the same thing last year at our house - they were ready and talking revenge) and beating them again with EVERYTHING on the line...jesus, there is no way they can leave us out.

It's the champion of the Pac 12. You know, the second toughest (or 1b to some people) conference in the nation. And we came out of the TOUGHEST DIVISION in the country - Pac 12 South.

If we get left out it becomes a snub Arizona thing because I god damn guarantee you if it was USC or UCLA they would've come out and said the Pac 12 Champion (Oregon, USC or UCLA) is already assured a spot.

Do these f'ing nimrods realize we lost to USC on a fluke wide right 36 yd FG as time expired? That we didn't have Nick Wilson (how ridiculously important is that guy to Arizona?) for the game and we lost HIS backup before the first half was over?

I can't believe how some people are even doubting us for the final 4. Like it's laughable. We have had ONE game where we looked like total dogshit - UCLA. And that was on the road with 13 dropped passes. And we still held them to 17 points in a game we should've won.

No way in hell two Big 12 teams get in. All we need is for FSU or Ohio State to lose. I say FSU because the committee is looking for a reason to drop that team with the Winston BS and how bad they've looked all year long.

BTFD and get it done on Friday.
Last edited by The Butcher on Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
3goggles

Post by 3goggles »

scumdevils86 wrote:
3goggles wrote:
Its been a roller coaster of emotions but I have never been more proud to wear my UA Football Gear!
3goggles

Post by 3goggles »

Alieberman wrote:
scumdevils86 wrote:
3goggles wrote:
If we lose we will be going to the Cotton or Fiesta Bowl. We were picked pre-season to finish 4th in the South.

Its sad but people will be posting the EVERY DAMN TIME thread and we both now that.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

So here's a wrinkle not in our favor...

ESPN is claiming that the Big12(-2) is the best conference in the land: http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/ ... ec-is-no-1

Not sure how they came up with that since the Pac-12 is 8-3 vs. other Power 5 conference teams and the Big 12(-2) is 4-6.

I'm not sure how much stock the committee would put into something like that, but hopefully this isn't the justification they've been looking for to slot both TCU and Baylor into the Final Four.

I have to think that's still not the way they want this thing to go though. Alabama, FSU, TCU, Baylor is not what they had in mind when they came up with the Playoff. Two Texas teams + two southeast teams seems like a rehash of the BCS BS. I have to think everyone wants to see a west coast team and/or a Midwest team in the mix to make this legit.
3goggles

Post by 3goggles »

Chicat wrote:So here's a wrinkle not in our favor...

ESPN is claiming that the Big12(-2) is the best conference in the land: http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/ ... ec-is-no-1

Not sure how they came up with that since the Pac-12 is 8-3 vs. other Power 5 conference teams and the Big 12(-2) is 4-6.

I'm not sure how much stock the committee would put into something like that, but hopefully this isn't the justification they've been looking for to slot both TCU and Baylor into the Final Four.

I have to think that's still not the way they want this thing to go though. Alabama, FSU, TCU, Baylor is not what they had in mind when they came up with the Playoff. Two Texas teams + two southeast teams seems like a rehash of the BCS BS. I have to think everyone wants to see a west coast team and/or a Midwest team in the mix to make this legit.
WHAT A F-ING JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Butcher

Post by The Butcher »

Smells like horseshit. I read the article and it's bs. KState, TCU and Baylor make you the best? Unreal.

Looks like the groundwork is being laid to fuck Arizona if we happen to beat Oregon again. Something that is next to impossible to do 3 times in a row.

Just BTFD and win.
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

Chicat wrote:So here's a wrinkle not in our favor...

The wrinkle is based on the AP Poll
which is measured by The Associated Press poll.
It's stupid.

As to the general comments here, I really don't understand the insistence that the committee will, or won't, do something absolutely. Like, there's "no way" the b12 gets 2 in. I don't understand how anyone can outright claim it won't. Especially when they have 2 teams ranked right on the edge of getting in. What, is the committee just fucking with the minds of some school's fans/players/coaches? or do they mean to stick by their rankings? There's not even any history to base all these assertions on, we're all just hoping they won't fuck over the pac12 champ.

There have been biases shown in this poll already throughout the season, who's to say there won't be some shown in the final two polls?

I think AZ's chances will be pretty clear when the rankings come out tomorrow. If they've slotted us at #8....I think we're toast unless we get a shitload of help. #7, and there's an outside chance we make it, but still need some help (at least one team has to lose ahead of us). #6 and we're most likely in with a win (though I think there isn't a chance they rank us at #6) but it's not set in stone (if all the teams ahead of us win convincingly we don't make it).

I further think this is some great evidence that a 4 team playoff was a stupid decision from the start (though, I suppose, it's still better than the BCS). Should have been 8 teams (minimum) and they could expand it later if they wanted to.
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

3goggles wrote:
Alieberman wrote:
scumdevils86 wrote:
3goggles wrote:

Its sad but people will be posting the EVERY DAMN TIME thread and we both now that.
See, I don't think so. We've never really been in this position before.
Love the 've! Stop with the: Would of - Could of - Should of - Must of - Might of
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

UAdevil wrote: See, I don't think so. We've never really been in this position before.
True. I think it would be an E.D.T. of a different nature. The type where, we have a superb, great season....but still fall short of the ultimate goal because of some other team not losing that we needed to lose (like a certain year we should have been in the Rose Bowl and weren't, that sucked). So, more like an E.D.T. we're cursed, type of thing. Not an EDT we screw ourselves.

3goggles

Post by 3goggles »

Just a quick look back at some post from E.D.T. thread. I wonder if they still feel the same way.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report this postReply with quote Re: Every. Damn. Time.
by ASUHATER! » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:17 pm

Arizona is always going to be Arizona. Just be happy with going to a bowl every year. Never have expectations higher than a bowl game.i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.ASUHATER!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report this postReply with quote Re: Every. Damn. Time.
by Gladiator Cat » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:56 pm

I don't care about all the excuses and BS.....................USC had 55 scholies players and we had 85.
We deserve nothing as a team or a school.

We had our chance, **** it!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Chicat

Post by Chicat »

azgreg wrote:
That might be the most Texas thing ever.
Catstatic

Post by Catstatic »

The reason I believe there is absolutely no way in the world the B12 gets two teams in is for two reasons: 1) There are 5 power conferences, and that would mean 2 are left out instead of simply one (which is bad enough); and 2) The Big 12 has no championship game! If they did, and pitted the top two teams against each other to end the year, then one would be knocked out. Even if there was a solid 3rd team (EG - Michigan State) they have no chance of jumping the conference champion (or any other conference champion) to get in. You want to make the college football playoff? You have to win your conference championship game, period!

If the Big 12 gets rewarded with 2 in simply because they do not have a championship game who could blame all the other conferences for cancelling their championship games to make the committee's decisions much, much more difficult? Anyone who thinks this is a difficult decision now, with lots of politicking and arguing, we have no idea how chaotic it would become if the other conferences ended up doing with the Big 12 has done.

Ultimately, I will be beyond shocked if the committee takes 2 Big 12 teams for the simple reason that all hell would break loose on them if they did.

Go Cats!!
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Chicat wrote:
azgreg wrote:
That might be the most Texas thing ever.
Kinda reminds me of this.

ANGCatFan

Post by ANGCatFan »

Catstatic wrote:The reason I believe there is absolutely no way in the world the B12 gets two teams in is for two reasons: 1) There are 5 power conferences, and that would mean 2 are left out instead of simply one (which is bad enough); and 2) The Big 12 has no championship game! If they did, and pitted the top two teams against each other to end the year, then one would be knocked out. Even if there was a solid 3rd team (EG - Michigan State) they have no chance of jumping the conference champion (or any other conference champion) to get in. You want to make the college football playoff? You have to win your conference championship game, period!

If the Big 12 gets rewarded with 2 in simply because they do not have a championship game who could blame all the other conferences for cancelling their championship games to make the committee's decisions much, much more difficult? Anyone who thinks this is a difficult decision now, with lots of politicking and arguing, we have no idea how chaotic it would become if the other conferences ended up doing with the Big 12 has done.

Ultimately, I will be beyond shocked if the committee takes 2 Big 12 teams for the simple reason that all hell would break loose on them if they did.

Go Cats!!
I fully agree with you with you with one exception, if all the top teams lose this weekend TCU and Baylor could be in by default.

Think about it. If Alabama, Oregon, FSU (finally), Ohio State, and Kansas State all lose you will have to put 1 loss TCU and Baylor in along with Arizona and the the fourth spot would go to Alabama over Oregon to give the SEC a representative.
Catstatic

Post by Catstatic »

ANGCatFan wrote:
Catstatic wrote:The reason I believe there is absolutely no way in the world the B12 gets two teams in is for two reasons: 1) There are 5 power conferences, and that would mean 2 are left out instead of simply one (which is bad enough); and 2) The Big 12 has no championship game! If they did, and pitted the top two teams against each other to end the year, then one would be knocked out. Even if there was a solid 3rd team (EG - Michigan State) they have no chance of jumping the conference champion (or any other conference champion) to get in. You want to make the college football playoff? You have to win your conference championship game, period!

Go Cats!!
I fully agree with you with you with one exception, if all the top teams lose this weekend TCU and Baylor could be in by default.

Think about it. If Alabama, Oregon, FSU (finally), Ohio State, and Kansas State all lose you will have to put 1 loss TCU and Baylor in along with Arizona and the the fourth spot would go to Alabama over Oregon to give the SEC a representative.
Agreed. In the case that all of the top teams lose in their championship games, and without the stipulation that only the conference champions can get in (which would mean 4 of the 5: Georgia Tech, Wisconsin, Missouri, Arizona and/or Baylor/TCU), both Baylor and TCU would make it. I still believe new rules would be made to not give the Big 12 this obvious advantage as their best teams avoid one last game to get knocked out.

How soon before the playoff expands to 8?

Go Cats!!
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

It's December 1st and we're talking possible playoffs for the Cats!

Are you shitting me?

Damn!
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Catstatic wrote:The reason I believe there is absolutely no way in the world the B12 gets two teams in is for two reasons: 1) There are 5 power conferences, and that would mean 2 are left out instead of simply one (which is bad enough); and 2) The Big 12 has no championship game! If they did, and pitted the top two teams against each other to end

If the Big 12 gets rewarded with 2 in simply because they do not have a championship game who could blame all the other conferences for cancelling their championship games to make the committee's decisions much, much more difficult? Anyone who thinks this is a difficult decision now, with lots of politicking and arguing, we have no idea how chaotic it wouldthe year, then one would be knocked out. Even if there was a solid 3rd team (EG - Michigan State) they have no chance of jumping the conference champion (or any other conference champion) to get in. You want to make the college football playoff? You have to win your conference championship game, period! become if the other conferences ended up doing with the Big 12 has done.

Go Cats!!
I overheard something on the radio about a move to go to the 8-team playoff quickly and drop the conference championship games.
(The only reason we let Utah and Colorado in - thanks Larry Scott!) Didn't catch who was pushing it though.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

I think the b12 is completely, 100%, full of shit with this "co-champion" stuff and how they'll only use a tie-breaker for non-final-four stuff.

I also think they're 1000% gaming the system.

Yet, in the bullshit world that is NCAA football, and the bullshit world it has been for years and years, I can't blame them for pulling this shit.

azgreg

Post by azgreg »

http://espn.go.com/ncf/notebook/_/page/ ... -survivors
Arizona: The Wildcats won the Pac-12 South after they knocked off rival Arizona State and Stanford upset UCLA on Friday. Arizona will face Pac-12 North champion Oregon in Friday night's Pac-12 championship game at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California. The Wildcats upset the Ducks in each of their previous two meetings: 31-24 on the road on Oct. 2 and 42-16 at home last season. Oregon is 0-2 against Arizona and 22-1 against all other opponents during the past two seasons. According to ESPN's Stats & Info, two of the Ducks' three lowest-scoring games over the past two seasons occurred against the Wildcats, as Arizona's defense held quarterback Marcus Mariota to a 62 Total QBR in those games. Mariota has a 92 Total QBR against all other FBS opponents since the start of the 2013 season. The Wildcats will need help from others to reach the playoff, but beating the Ducks twice in the same season would at least make a compelling case.
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

UAEebs86 wrote:
I overheard something on the radio about a move to go to the 8-team playoff quickly and drop the conference championship games.
(The only reason we let Utah and Colorado in - thanks Larry Scott!) Didn't catch who was pushing it though.

Speaking of radio, I was out this afternoon and turned on the radio to 1290am, and the host guys on the radio show (Rich something calling in from florida and hosting...and luke something? or maybe that was just his twitter name or whatever) seem to have basically written off any possibility of getting to the Final Four. They were just repeating beat Oregon and get to the Fiesta bowl. meh.

azgreg

Post by azgreg »