2017 recruits/commitment thread

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

whatisee

Re: 2017 recruits/commitment thread

Post by whatisee »

dmjcat wrote:
UAEebs86 wrote:
So RRod just beat out Florida International for a 2 star player who bites off his team mates ears???

Sounds like RRod is upgrading his recruiting!

At least he's not a 247lb walk on :lol:
Former Boise St player so we know the connections. Happy to add another body to the D-Line. Looks like he's hungry to play... :geek:
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

I wonder if he can beat out Parker Zellers and Jack Banda for DT spot.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Banda and Zellers, now that is two names that create nightmares for opposing teams LOL..Not like that are all PAC 12 guys but isn't that the problem? We don't have any all conference guys, especially on defense
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

We're gonna be a dumpster fire this upcoming season.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

CalStateTempe wrote:We're gonna be a dumpster fire this upcoming season.
I think not, But if you want to throw in the white flag and hoping of a repeat of last season, Go join the people at Desert Swarm community they already been giving up.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

CalStateTempe wrote:We're gonna be a dumpster fire this upcoming season.
It's like RichRod wants to get fired and collect his $8,912,500 buyout, then go back to the broadcast booth. Work 1/10th as hard and enjoy life.
ramcat

Post by ramcat »

chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

Holy effin meltdown Batman!
whatisee

Post by whatisee »

No matter what happens now people are going to complain and cry. The drama queens are in full force
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

whatisee wrote:No matter what happens now people are going to complain and cry. The drama queens are in full force

In defense of the drama queens, there isn't much to be excited or happy about. Plus, a lot of pundits talked Rich Rod up and refused to hear anything negative against him. Shit caught up with everyone finally. Now Grandma's can even see the problems within the program including the terrible recruiting and player development. Like Trumplestilskin says.....sad.
catgrad97

Post by catgrad97 »

And Byrne got outta town like Larry Brown. Only going to get worse.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

No no, positive thinking and positive comments will fix everything.

We are all rooting for RR and family but when you look at the roster next year name one NFL or all league guy? Alsadek maybe but I can't think of many. Hopefully we are surprised
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

azcat49 wrote:No no, positive thinking and positive comments will fix everything.

We are all rooting for RR and family but when you look at the roster next year name one NFL or all league guy? Alsadek maybe but I can't think of many. Hopefully we are surprised

It should be way more than that. Open your eyes.
Sid

Post by Sid »

azcat49 wrote:No no, positive thinking and positive comments will fix everything.

JJ Taylor
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Taylor is a good one. Hopefully we can get him enough touches without wearing him.out or getting him hurt. We have talent at that spot but if we can't throw teams will stack 8 in the box.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

Sid wrote:

JJ Taylor

I love JJ but that's a stretch.
Carcassdragger

Post by Carcassdragger »

I think our offense has a chance to be pretty damn good.

Defense? Well count me as one who's trying to think positively. Just hope our D is better than last year's-which might've been not too bad if they weren't on the field so much. :D
2020 BEARDOWN WILDCATS RAP Champion
2018 BEARDOWN WILDCATS SURVIVAL POOL Champion
2017 BEARDOWN WILDCATS RAP Champion
2013 GOAZCATS SURVIVAL POOL Champion
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Assuming Nick Wilson gets hurt as expected, can JJ Taylor be an every down back?

He only lists at 5'6", making him probably 5'4" with shoes off.

Mccaffrey measured 5'11" at the combine.

Myles Gaskin lists at 5'10".

With no passing attack, not sure any RB can put up with 8 in the box like was mentioned above.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

Merkin wrote:Assuming Nick Wilson gets hurt as expected, can JJ Taylor be an every down back?

He only lists at 5'6", making him probably 5'4" with shoes off.

Mccaffrey measured 5'11" at the combine.

Myles Gaskin lists at 5'10".

With no passing attack, not sure any RB can put up with 8 in the box like was mentioned above.
The answer is no. Don't forget about Tilford.
tgrumpy2

Post by tgrumpy2 »

chiefzona wrote:
whatisee wrote:No matter what happens now people are going to complain and cry. The drama queens are in full force

In defense of the drama queens, there isn't much to be excited or happy about. Plus, a lot of pundits talked Rich Rod up and refused to hear anything negative against him. Shit caught up with everyone finally. Now Grandma's can even see the problems within the program including the terrible recruiting and player development. Like Trumplestilskin says.....sad.
Chief, you have been one of the drama queens. I am very aware of the problems within that program but I refuse to be Chicken Little running around squawking that the sky is falling. I will always look for and hope for the best. I'm sorry if that bothers people here but oh well. There are people that come here and are actually hoping and rooting for the coaches demise. I don't get that at all. When people do that they're rooting against their team. I do not want to start over and if RR can right the ship then let him and lets move on. If he can't, we'll know it soon enough. In the meantime I will continue to root for him and the team. Personally I think there's a lot to be excited about this fall. I think Dawkins has really been working on his passing game and I'm anxious to see it. I'm excited to see Wilson and Tyler healthy. I don't know if they'll stay that way but I'm sure excited to see. I'm excited about our young defensive ends and to see how a big ugly Polynesian nose tackle is going to perform. We have a secondary that actually has had some decent recruiting the past couple of years and I'm anxious to see them. They may all turn out to be crap but in the meantime, I'm excited to see them.
Sid

Post by Sid »

chiefzona wrote:
Sid wrote:

JJ Taylor

Why? The question was name one NFL or all league guy that will be on the roster next year. I used Jacquizz's measurements as a example awhile back (5'6" 205 lbs) and by the way, collecting a decent salary for the past 5 or 6 years from the NFL. I never said that (JJ) would be a every down back. I do believe we will all enjoy having this kid at Arizona and can't wait for his next highlight reel. Scouts will take notice, let's see how this all unfolds....
Carcassdragger

Post by Carcassdragger »

[/quote]

Chief, you have been one of the drama queens. I am very aware of the problems within that program but I refuse to be Chicken Little running around squawking that the sky is falling. I will always look for and hope for the best. I'm sorry if that bothers people here but oh well. There are people that come here and are actually hoping and rooting for the coaches demise. I don't get that at all. When people do that they're rooting against their team. I do not want to start over and if RR can right the ship then let him and lets move on. If he can't, we'll know it soon enough. In the meantime I will continue to root for him and the team. Personally I think there's a lot to be excited about this fall. I think Dawkins has really been working on his passing game and I'm anxious to see it. I'm excited to see Wilson and Tyler healthy. I don't know if they'll stay that way but I'm sure excited to see. I'm excited about our young defensive ends and to see how a big ugly Polynesian nose tackle is going to perform. We have a secondary that actually has had some decent recruiting the past couple of years and I'm anxious to see them. They may all turn out to be crap but in the meantime, I'm excited to see them.[/quote]

Damn, this ^^^ is refreshing!! Great post and thanks.
2020 BEARDOWN WILDCATS RAP Champion
2018 BEARDOWN WILDCATS SURVIVAL POOL Champion
2017 BEARDOWN WILDCATS RAP Champion
2013 GOAZCATS SURVIVAL POOL Champion
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

tgrumpy2 wrote:
chiefzona wrote:

Chief, you have been one of the drama queens. I am very aware of the problems within that program but I refuse to be Chicken Little running around squawking that the sky is falling. I will always look for and hope for the best. I'm sorry if that bothers people here but oh well. There are people that come here and are actually hoping and rooting for the coaches demise. I don't get that at all. When people do that they're rooting against their team. I do not want to start over and if RR can right the ship then let him and lets move on. If he can't, we'll know it soon enough. In the meantime I will continue to root for him and the team. Personally I think there's a lot to be excited about this fall. I think Dawkins has really been working on his passing game and I'm anxious to see it. I'm excited to see Wilson and Tyler healthy. I don't know if they'll stay that way but I'm sure excited to see. I'm excited about our young defensive ends and to see how a big ugly Polynesian nose tackle is going to perform. We have a secondary that actually has had some decent recruiting the past couple of years and I'm anxious to see them. They may all turn out to be crap but in the meantime, I'm excited to see them.
A person who calls out exactly what's happening in the program is not a drama queen. But, you're entitled to your opinion. Rich Rod has caused a lot of the drama himself. This will be a VERY interesting season to say the least.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

Sid wrote:
chiefzona wrote:
Sid wrote:

JJ Taylor

Why? The question was name one NFL or all league guy that will be on the roster next year. I used Jacquizz's measurements as a example awhile back (5'6" 205 lbs) and by the way, collecting a decent salary for the past 5 or 6 years from the NFL. I never said that (JJ) would be a every down back. I do believe we will all enjoy having this kid at Arizona and can't wait for his next highlight reel. Scouts will take notice, let's see how this all unfolds....
5'6 205. JJ is 5'6 170 soaking wet. He gotta bulk up a lot and that will take away some speed and quickness. I love watching JJ but he's gotta bulk up to stay healthy.
MrMeow

Post by MrMeow »

chiefzona wrote:
Sid wrote:
chiefzona wrote:
Sid wrote:

JJ Taylor

5'6 205. JJ is 5'6 170 soaking wet. He gotta bulk up a lot and that will take away some speed and quickness. I love watching JJ but he's gotta bulk up to stay healthy.
For whatever it's worth, I don't think Jacquizz was anywhere near 205 lbs. as a college sophomore. Perhaps even closer to J.J.'s 170. Apples to apples, Chief.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

MrMeow wrote:

Why? The question was name one NFL or all league guy that will be on the roster next year. I used Jacquizz's measurements as a example awhile back (5'6" 205 lbs) and by the way, collecting a decent salary for the past 5 or 6 years from the NFL. I never said that (JJ) would be a every down back. I do believe we will all enjoy having this kid at Arizona and can't wait for his next highlight reel. Scouts will take notice, let's see how this all unfolds....[/quote]

5'6 205. JJ is 5'6 170 soaking wet. He gotta bulk up a lot and that will take away some speed and quickness. I love watching JJ but he's gotta bulk up to stay healthy.[/quote]

For whatever it's worth, I don't think Jacquizz was anywhere near 205 lbs. as a college sophomore. Perhaps even closer to J.J.'s 170. Apples to apples, Chief.[/quote]

I think he was a bit bigger than that. Hey, Pumphrey got drafted...he was bigger too though. JJ has great hands...I hope he's used more for passes out of the backfield.
Sid

Post by Sid »

chiefzona wrote:
MrMeow wrote:

5'6 205. JJ is 5'6 170 soaking wet. He gotta bulk up a lot and that will take away some speed and quickness. I love watching JJ but he's gotta bulk up to stay healthy.[/quote]

For whatever it's worth, I don't think Jacquizz was anywhere near 205 lbs. as a college sophomore. Perhaps even closer to J.J.'s 170. Apples to apples, Chief.[/quote]

I think he was a bit bigger than that. Hey, Pumphrey got drafted...he was bigger too though. JJ has great hands...I hope he's used more for passes out of the backfield.[/quote]

I will take what JJ told Brad Allis this Spring (180) and as pointed out above the kid is only a Sophomore. You can't teach the special skill set this kid has and "when" he bulks up he won't skip a beat!
Agree on getting him the rock in space. Hopefully Rich has figured this out by now, if not....God help him.
UALoco

Post by UALoco »

tgrumpy2 wrote:
chiefzona wrote:

I am very aware of the problems within that program but I refuse to be Chicken Little running around squawking that the sky is falling. I will always look for and hope for the best. I'm sorry if that bothers people here but oh well. There are people that come here and are actually hoping and rooting for the coaches demise. I don't get that at all. When people do that they're rooting against their team. I do not want to start over and if RR can right the ship then let him and lets move on. If he can't, we'll know it soon enough. In the meantime I will continue to root for him and the team. Personally I think there's a lot to be excited about this fall. I think Dawkins has really been working on his passing game and I'm anxious to see it. I'm excited to see Wilson and Tyler healthy. I don't know if they'll stay that way but I'm sure excited to see. I'm excited about our young defensive ends and to see how a big ugly Polynesian nose tackle is going to perform. We have a secondary that actually has had some decent recruiting the past couple of years and I'm anxious to see them. They may all turn out to be crap but in the meantime, I'm excited to see them.
I support this 100%. Can't wait to see how things play out. This has all the making of a great sports movie. Coach down and out on his luck at a historically football challenged school. A team made up of a hodgepodge of characters...some trying to make a name (tilford, eletise) some on the second/third/or last chance (tate) some that no one thought could do it because of their size (JJ) and yet others who had serious injuries plague them (Wilson). Yes, I'm always optimistic this time of year and my heart gets ripped out eventually, but that is what is why I am a fanatic. I like to cheer for the underdog anyways so this team was hand built for me.
Beardown y'all.
MrMeow

Post by MrMeow »

Sid wrote:
chiefzona wrote:
MrMeow wrote:

I think he was a bit bigger than that. Hey, Pumphrey got drafted...he was bigger too though. JJ has great hands...I hope he's used more for passes out of the backfield.[/quote]

I will take what JJ told Brad Allis this Spring (180) and as pointed out above the kid is only a Sophomore. You can't teach the special skill set this kid has and "when" he bulks up he won't skip a beat!
Agree on getting him the rock in space. Hopefully Rich has figured this out by now, if not....God help him.[/quote]

WTF?? I didn't write "I love JJ but that's a stretch". You did.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

MrMeow wrote:
Sid wrote:
chiefzona wrote:
MrMeow wrote:

For whatever it's worth, I don't think Jacquizz was anywhere near 205 lbs. as a college sophomore. Perhaps even closer to J.J.'s 170. Apples to apples, Chief.

Agree on getting him the rock in space. Hopefully Rich has figured this out by now, if not....God help him.[/quote]

WTF?? I didn't write "I love JJ but that's a stretch". You did.[/quote]

:lol:
Sid

Post by Sid »

Curious to know if V Vick will get a opportunity to do a bit of recruiting for us? Seems like a natural fit, great personality, young had some brief (not NFL) pro experience. Think he would sell the program very well....thoughts?
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

Sid wrote:Curious to know if V Vick will get a opportunity to do a bit of recruiting for us? Seems like a natural fit, great personality, young had some brief (not NFL) pro experience. Think he would sell the program very well....thoughts?

Yes. He is currently in charge of JC recruiting in AZ and CA. I don't know much about his evaluation prowess, however I think having a young coach out there that knows the JC and recruiting process can only help what I believe to be a stale recruiting program. It cannot hurt....only help.
Sid

Post by Sid »

chiefzona wrote:
Sid wrote:Curious to know if V Vick will get a opportunity to do a bit of recruiting for us? Seems like a natural fit, great personality, young had some brief (not NFL) pro experience. Think he would sell the program very well....thoughts?

Yes. He is currently in charge of JC recruiting in AZ and CA. I don't know much about his evaluation prowess, however I think having a young coach out there that knows the JC and recruiting process can only help what I believe to be a stale recruiting program. It cannot hurt....only help.
Good stuff Chief, thank you!

I would bet BJ could sell the shit out of the program! Unleash this kid and let him run point on recruiting HS QB's, couldn't hurt....
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

Sid wrote:
chiefzona wrote:

Good stuff Chief, thank you!

I would bet BJ could sell the shit out of the program! Unleash this kid and let him run point on recruiting HS QB's, couldn't hurt....
No problem Sid. Nope....couldn't hurt.
Puerco

Post by Puerco »

tgrumpy2 wrote:
chiefzona wrote:

I think you falsely equate wanting a coach to be replaced with wanting the team to fail. I want RR gone now, because I do not think we will succeed within the time the admin is likely to grant him - that's just too big a task given the state of the roster and his history in recruiting. Since I believe he cannot accomplish that turnaround and will eventually be fired, I would like to see him fired ASAP. A new coach is like playing the lottery. You need to move on ASAP if they're not successful in building the program.
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

Puerco wrote:
tgrumpy2 wrote:
chiefzona wrote:

I think you falsely equate wanting a coach to be replaced with wanting the team to fail. I want RR gone now, because I do not think we will succeed within the time the admin is likely to grant him - that's just too big a task given the state of the roster and his history in recruiting. Since I believe he cannot accomplish that turnaround and will eventually be fired, I would like to see him fired ASAP. A new coach is like playing the lottery. You need to move on ASAP if they're not successful in building the program.
Then give up, You want to see him and this team fail plain and simple. Their no chance in hell that with the way his roster and the recruiting that this isn't going to have good year or improve season. Your comment is saying, Let have a repeat of last season.
tgrumpy2

Post by tgrumpy2 »

Puerco wrote:
tgrumpy2 wrote:
chiefzona wrote:

I'm not falsely equating it. You want RR to fail and be replaced. That means the team has to fail for that to happen. You're rooting for the team to fail. I've stated this in other posts but here it is again. RR is here until he's not here and that's pretty obvious. You and I have no say so in his contract and neither does Chief or anyone else on this board. I never wanted Makevic here. I had heard what he was like at his other head coaching position but I never rooted or hoped for the team to fail. Maybe you should quit grumbling and try to look for something positive. Just because you do that, doesn't mean you think everything is rosy and I understand that.
Puerco

Post by Puerco »

Thanks for telling me what I think, guys. That's precious. Let me be clear for your simple minds, even though it's probably wasting my time:

I want UA to succeed.
If UA succeeds under RichRod, then that's the best scenario because it's probably got to happen now or he's out.
I believe RichRod has one year, possibly two, to turn the program around before UA fires him.
I believe the chances of RichRod succeeding within 1-2 years given the state of the roster and the level of recruiting he's had lately is close to zero.
Therefore I believe it would have been better to let him go last year.
I see the coming two years as wasted, since RR is almost certain to get canned and we'll be starting from scratch.

That's logic, for all the good it did to explain to those of you who don't seem to use it. I don't mind if you disagree with me, that's fine, but accusing me of wanting the program, the coach, or any of the players to fail is straight bullshit.
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

That is BS Puerco. No one is rooting for the cats to lose just so RR can be fired. The reality is he has not done the job recruiting and wanted out of here.

Is he talented enough to turn it around, no doubt. But the deck is stacked against him with limited talent on the roster.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

Puerco wrote:Thanks for telling me what I think, guys. That's precious. Let me be clear for your simple minds, even though it's probably wasting my time:

I want UA to succeed.
If UA succeeds under RichRod, then that's the best scenario because it's probably got to happen now or he's out.
I believe RichRod has one year, possibly two, to turn the program around before UA fires him.
I believe the chances of RichRod succeeding within 1-2 years given the state of the roster and the level of recruiting he's had lately is close to zero.
Therefore I believe it would have been better to let him go last year.
I see the coming two years as wasted, since RR is almost certain to get canned and we'll be starting from scratch.

That's logic, for all the good it did to explain to those of you who don't seem to use it. I don't mind if you disagree with me, that's fine, but accusing me of wanting the program, the coach, or any of the players to fail is straight bullshit.
How did you get from I want UA to succeed to what you just said previously? That make no sense. Your doubling down.
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

azcat49 wrote:That is BS Puerco. No one is rooting for the cats to lose just so RR can be fired. The reality is he has not done the job recruiting and wanted out of here.

Is he talented enough to turn it around, no doubt. But the deck is stacked against him with limited talent on the roster.
Wrong. There's at least one person on this board rooting for RR to fail.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

wyo-cat wrote:
azcat49 wrote:That is BS Puerco. No one is rooting for the cats to lose just so RR can be fired. The reality is he has not done the job recruiting and wanted out of here.

Their a lot of others that rooting for him to fail on this broad, People on Desert Swarm want him to fail, Scout I really don't know but their are those that want him to fail.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

cordera89 wrote:
wyo-cat wrote:

Their a lot of others that rooting for him to fail on this broad, People on Desert Swarm want him to fail, Scout I really don't know but their are those that want him to fail.
Name them.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

azgreg wrote:
cordera89 wrote:
wyo-cat wrote:

Name them.
Why do I want to name those individuals when we all know what has been said on this broad about RR this past year and that half of the people on this broad have already throw in the white flag or already call the season a lose cause. Don't try to say that their hasn't been any others person on this broad that want him gone or to see him get fired.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

cordera89 wrote:Why do I want to name those individuals when we all know what has been said on this broad about RR this past year and that half of the people on this broad have already throw in the white flag or already call the season a lose cause.
So you pulled it out of your ass just like everyone here knows. Thanks for admitting you're full of shit.
Don't try to say that their hasn't been any others person on this broad that want him gone or to see him get fired.
Wanting someone fired because they're not getting the job done both in recruiting and on the field isn't the same as wanting them to fail while they're here. Try to fail less, however I have no faith you'll be able to.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Biggest person to want RichRod to fail is RichRod. Fail at recruiting, lack of player development, stubborness to a vintage offense, another 110th rated defense...

$8,912,500 reasons why upon firing.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

Merkin wrote:Biggest person to want RichRod to fail is RichRod. Fail at recruiting, lack of player development, stubborness to a vintage offense, another 110th rated defense...

$8,912,500 reasons why upon firing.

Completely agree. I think that Rich Rod is completely burned out on coaching. He has surrounded himself with yes men and refuses to change with the game. In recruiting, he is just going through the motions and doesn't establish needed relationships and is lazy. Since he came back from interviewing for the South Carolina job (then fired Casteel), he seems lost and uninterested. He has blamed the players and the fire is gone.
Gladiator Cat

Post by Gladiator Cat »

Rich Rod, is very likely close to the end here at Arizona. After six years RR has assembled to the astonishment of nearly anyone who follows Arizona football the worst, or second worst roster in the PAC12.

Other than the phony completely lucky PAC12 South title that was a complete fluke (Everyone Knows It), the Cats have been dreadful and trending down every year.

Its absolutely astonishing the debacle and lack of progress that has unfolded over six years.

Simply put, outside of maybe 20-30 players on the roster that classify as PAC12 caliber talent, we are a recruiting train-wreck of slow, undersized, flip of the coin suspect talent that comprises a team that every opponent on the schedule has penciled in as a win.

RR simply doesn't have the horses to win and he has proven after six years he doesn't know how to get them to Tucson. That's why RR will have a new address in the not so distant future.

We're now the new Oregon State of the bottom feeders. The only antidote for possibly turning this around is new blood that is willing to put in the work necessary. Massive changes are coming and no amount of denial will change this course of action.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

azgreg wrote:
cordera89 wrote:Why do I want to name those individuals when we all know what has been said on this broad about RR this past year and that half of the people on this broad have already throw in the white flag or already call the season a lose cause.
So you pulled it out of your ass just like everyone here knows. Thanks for admitting you're full of shit.
Don't try to say that their hasn't been any others person on this broad that want him gone or to see him get fired.
Wanting someone fired because they're not getting the job done both in recruiting and on the field isn't the same as wanting them to fail while they're here. Try to fail less, however I have no faith you'll be able to.

Your pulling this one out of your own ass Azgreg I didn't admit to nothing. I told you, why would I name them when the proof is already been shown on this broad. Why name them. Are you that twisted to even think that their isn't anyone on this broad that has already made up their mind that they want him gone, they want him to get fired, that they want to see this team to fail. Your full of shit man, You already gave up by throwing in the white flag and don't want to see this football team do better. Let me tell you this. Were going to better under him this year.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

cordera89 wrote:Your pulling this one out of your own ass Azgreg I didn't admit to nothing. I told you, why would I name them when the proof is already been shown on this broad. Why name them. Are you that twisted to even think that their isn't anyone on this broad that has already made up their mind that they want him gone, they want him to get fired, that they want to see this team to fail. Your full of shit man, You already gave up by throwing in the white flag and don't want to see this football team do better. Let me tell you this. Were going to better under him this year.
You won't name them because you can't. You've been shown how wrong you are time after time after time. The next time you get something right will be the first time.\