This game is why Arizona is a basketball school

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Daryl Zero

Re: This game is why Arizona is a basketball school

Post by Daryl Zero »

Longhorned wrote:In the bottle or in the can?
Directly injected into the veins.
Erlich Bachmann: Richard wrote the code, yes, but the inspiration was clear. Let me ask you something. How fast do you think you could jack off every guy in this room? Cause I know how long it would take me. And I could prove it.
LBdCactus

Post by LBdCactus »

ASUHATER! wrote:I just don't get the wimpy meek ideas of "oh golly gosh gee I'm just glad we went to get our asses handed to us. Thank you Oregon sir may I have another?"

No point in us winning the south to play like that

It is not wimpy to believe we didn't lose because of bad play calling, or because we don't recruit right. The way I see it one team was built to crush anything in its path to a national title at this stage of the season (a process started many years ago) vs a team who did better than most thought and clearly ran out of gas after a long, improbable and memorable season. If you can't find enough to be happy about after this season and instead prefer to whine and moan about supposedly "not turning up to play" (an insult to the effort these kids put in last night) then I'm sorry. Maybe this is all you deserve. Me, I prefer to be happy and optimistic that things are on the up and up in Tucson.

Oh and f*** ASU. At least we can all agree on that, right?
whatisee

Post by whatisee »

The future looks bright! 10-3 with possible 11-3 mark on the line. Fresh horses come in next year for both sides of the ball. Looking forward to next years team and the start of something special. Friday was tough!