Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

wyo-cat

Re: 2024 Transfer Portal

Post by wyo-cat »

Seems like a big deal.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Nice to get some line depth and not to have to hear a certain someone talk about how we can only get MWC-level transfers.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

wyo-cat wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:32 pm Seems like a big deal.

He has played two snaps and would never see the field again at Oregon. That’s why he jumped. It’s not a big deal.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

It’s truly sad that you have to shit on everything involving the football team. But the trolling is getting you the attention you so desperately need so at least there’s that.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
KillerKlown

Post by KillerKlown »

Much needed depth for the Oline ✔
3 Years of Eligibility ✔
Legit Offers out of college ✔
Good Size ✔
Mike Luke's burner account.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

Ghost wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:29 pm

He has played two snaps and would never see the field again at Oregon. That’s why he jumped. It’s not a big deal.
So, he's a young highly rated prospect, that's been through a college strength & conditioning program and couldn't catch playing time at a superior football program with an elite offensive line, and we're supposed to scoff at this?
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

ChooChooCat wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:32 am
Ghost wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:29 pm

So, he's a young highly rated prospect, that's been through a college strength & conditioning program and couldn't catch playing time at a superior football program with an elite offensive line, and we're supposed to scoff at this?
Some people can’t be happy unless everyone else is as miserable as they are.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Guys, relax. He’s a mid tier 3 star with UNLV, SDSU, Oregon, ASU, Colorado, and Virginia offers. Arizona didn’t even offer him. Jedd and Carroll didn’t bite. You know those two that y’all and the media thought could do no wrong? He provides depth which is always good but that’s about it. The only other thing that’s good is that he can play at Tackle and guard. Do I see him playing? Probably not and if he does, we lost an OL guy like Moe or there is an injury. Media acted like he was the 2nd coming of Christ just because he transferred from Oregon. Get real. Media just wants you to stay interested and spend your money. Honesty is always the best policy even if it’s something you don’t want to hear.
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

I’ve blocked the fool.

It’s been refreshing.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Chicat wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:35 am Some people can’t be happy unless everyone else is as miserable as they are.
Chief is one of those low watt dipshits who never amounted to anything so instead of being happy about other's accomplishments he has to bring them down to his absolute bottom tier level. I bet he owns a particular red hat.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

azgreg wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:22 am
Chicat wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:35 am Some people can’t be happy unless everyone else is as miserable as they are.
Chief is one of those low watt dipshits who never amounted to anything so instead of being happy about other's accomplishments he has to bring them down to his absolute bottom tier level. I bet he owns a particular red hat.
Y’all wish I was Chief. You have Chief Derangement Syndrome. Take two aspirins, wear a boot, and walk around like it ain’t no thang. Excited for some football.
Fishclamps

Post by Fishclamps »

Dude stfu about the media. No one else wants to join you on your delusional crusade.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Fishclamps wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:43 am Dude stfu about the media. No one else wants to join you on your delusional crusade.
I will once you give one good football take. Give us a break down of the new transfer from Oregon.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

A PSA from the Moderators at BearDownWildcats -

We welcome opposing viewpoints and discussions but if it is seen by the community as your sole purpose here is to shit on the AZ program or antagonize our community- you won't be posting here for long. If you make your presence here all about you and getting negative attention- you will need to post elsewhere.

For example- On a personal note-

Last year I had a BIG problem with the head coach's decision to keep a certain quarterback on the team. I started posted relentlessly about my feelings of this issue and arguing non stop with others about this. After a while it was clear that (A) people knew how I felt and (B) I started making this all about me and my feelings. I ended up basically giving myself a season ban from the Football forum... and I am sure everyone appreciated it and I know it was in the best interest of this community.

Take some accountability in what you bring here and making this community better, not worse.
dmjcat

Post by dmjcat »

Fishclamps wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:43 am Dude stfu about the media. No one else wants to join you on your delusional crusade.
Chief/Ghost is wannabe head football coach who will never be one. Instead, he's a bitter loser who has to tear down others to make himself feel better.

He needs psychiatric help...........badly.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Great pick up and just shows how evil a certain poster is.

Top 50 kid in his state out of California who was recruited by a power like Oregon and plays a position of great value, tackle. If we had signed this kid out of HS we would be ecstatic and now we have him after a couple years in a big time S&C program with three years left to play.

That certain poster would only give credit if we robbed an Ohio St of a two or three year starter. Just tear people down to build his self esteem. Pure evil
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
tgrumpy2

Post by tgrumpy2 »

dmjcat wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:49 am
Chief/Ghost is wannabe head football coach who will never be one. Instead, he's a bitter loser who has to tear down others to make himself feel better.

He needs psychiatric help...........badly.
He probably does need professional help but I think a lot of folks just have the wrong attitude about him. I use him for entertainment. We all know his posts are nonsense so why wind up about it. just laugh and dig and gouge him a bit and carry on. I thought his post on TMac's injury was just priceless. He kept digging the hole deeper and deeper and I was loving it and laughing.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Boooooooo
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

That’s a bummer for sure but I think given the talk of using multiple TE’s that the slot position will be manned by a TE who flexes out.

Sounds like KG and Norton were casualties of the change in schemes
Fishclamps

Post by Fishclamps »

I hate it but get it. Our receiver room is deep and we're gonna be playing more tight ends in this new scheme, so I would imagine playing time might be an issue.
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

Fishclamps wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:31 am I hate it but get it. Our receiver room is deep and we're gonna be playing more tight ends in this new scheme, so I would imagine playing time might be an issue.
Totally.
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

Timely.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Is this guy a speed rusher or more of an Upshaw guy? Either way we need some more depth and help. Love Tai Tai and hoping Lane takes a big step forward and we have Tre Smith who was productive and Lolesio but we need more bodies
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

azcat49 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:28 pm Is this guy a speed rusher or more of an Upshaw guy? Either way we need some more depth and help. Love Tai Tai and hoping Lane takes a big step forward and we have Tre Smith who was productive and Lolesio but we need more bodies
He’s a speed rusher. He wasn’t on the Utah depth chart and never played a down. Position of need though.
dmjcat

Post by dmjcat »

Ghost wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:45 pm
azcat49 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:28 pm Is this guy a speed rusher or more of an Upshaw guy? Either way we need some more depth and help. Love Tai Tai and hoping Lane takes a big step forward and we have Tre Smith who was productive and Lolesio but we need more bodies
He’s a speed rusher. He wasn’t on the Utah depth chart and never played a down. Position of need though.
Once again you are either lying or just full of shit (in your case probably both).

From the Utah Athletics website: https://utahutes.com/sports/football/ro ... nedy/15382

2023: Saw reserve action in six games.
Made his first tackle as a Ute with an assisted TFL at No. 19 Oregon State.
Also contributed a QB hurry against the Beavers.
2022: Saw action in the win at Colorado.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

dmjcat wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:14 pm
Once again you are either lying or just full of shit (in your case probably both).

From the Utah Athletics website: https://utahutes.com/sports/football/ro ... nedy/15382

Oh cool. No starts? Wonder if he had some special teams time too. We always need special teams. Special teams, special plays, special players.
dmjcat

Post by dmjcat »

Ghost wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:22 pm
dmjcat wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:14 pm

Oh cool. No starts? Wonder if he had some special teams time too. We always need special teams. Special teams, special plays, special players.
You stated that Kennedy never played a down. The Utah website clearly states that he played in 6 games last year.

So either you are 1) Full of shit; or 2) Lying...(or both) Which is it Chief???
Last edited by dmjcat on Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

Please stop quoting that jagoff.
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

A portal receiver…
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

At least there is an Old Dominion WR with 500 yards and 3 TDs. He’s a slot guy so we shall see how that works and Kevin G has flown the coop. Jedd used the portal to get starters. Brennan using it to get back ups. Should be interesting to see which way is better.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

wyo-cat wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:47 pm A portal receiver…
Scheer sounds real excited about this guy. Must be a baller.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Ghost wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:06 pm Scheer sounds real excited about this guy. Must be a baller.
You’ve been warned by the moderators here (myself and Alieberman) about trolling.

If your sole purpose here is to devolve every thread into media bashing and negativity because you’re desperate for the attention you’re no longer getting on Xitter, you will be banned. Not sure if we can make it more clear than that, but you’ve heard the same in your Chief and Tatanka incarnations on this board.

Maybe that’s what you want so you can continue this narrative that the fan base doesn’t want to hear “the truth” (according to your very narrow view), but keep it up and we will oblige.

Now here’s the part where you claim you’re not Chief. Fine, we’ll pretend. But you’ve been warned multiple times as Ghost and you will not get another warning. Stop trolling or we will stop you from trolling.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Chicat wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:15 pm
Ghost wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:06 pm Scheer sounds real excited about this guy. Must be a baller.
You’ve been warned by the moderators here (myself and Alieberman) about trolling.

If your sole purpose here is to devolve every thread into media bashing and negativity because you’re desperate for the attention you’re no longer getting on Xitter, you will be banned. Not sure if we can make it more clear than that, but you’ve heard the same in your Chief and Tatanka incarnations on this board.

Maybe that’s what you want so you can continue this narrative that the fan base doesn’t want to hear “the truth” (according to your very narrow view), but keep it up and we will oblige.

Now here’s the part where you claim you’re not Chief. Fine, we’ll pretend. But you’ve been warned multiple times as Ghost and you will not get another warning. Stop trolling or we will stop you from trolling.
Sorry you feel that way. You are the one that keeps mentioning the nobody on Xitter not I. Everyone on here mentions him. It’s kind of weird. I have said that if you have an issue with him, message him on Xitter but y’all keep thinking I am him. It’s pretty funny. Mini-meltdowns all over the place. I am not trolling I am discussing transfers and Arizona Football. Now stop mentioning the nobody on Xitter and enjoy your Monday.
Fishclamps

Post by Fishclamps »

Might as well just ban him now, he's never gonna stop
TheCatInTheHat

Post by TheCatInTheHat »

Google 'Cluster B.'
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Lots of people make this place better but one really makes it worse.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

azcat49 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:28 pm Lots of people make this place better but one really makes it worse.
Everyone brings joy to a room. Some when they enter, and some when they leave.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

azgreg wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:31 pm
azcat49 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:28 pm Lots of people make this place better but one really makes it worse.
Same with the transfer portal. Excellent point.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Ghost wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:35 pm
azgreg wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:31 pm
Same with the transfer portal. Excellent point.
Of the two, you're the latter.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

That’s how you do it.

Washington should have taken notes.
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

It looks like Brennan is getting character guys.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

wyo-cat wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:39 pm It looks like Brennan is getting character guys.
Is that similar to RichRod's OTGs?
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Merkin wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:19 pm
wyo-cat wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:39 pm It looks like Brennan is getting character guys.
Too soon
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Merkin wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:19 pm
OKGs… and I’m not sure their character mattered to Rich. He just wanted guys who were fast regardless of size.
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

I would say when Les Fifita is talking up a kid’s character.

He’s solid.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Guy started at UCLA so he has to be decent. That said I saw some stats that indicated he might not be that effective in the pass protection.

It will be interesting to see where he lands and I do wonder why he left UCLA
dmjcat

Post by dmjcat »

Chicat wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:32 am