2015 Offensive Line

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Puerco

2015 Offensive Line

Post by Puerco »

Gimino on offensive line:

http://www.foxsports.com/arizona/story/ ... dek-040815

So, I've not read anything about Poland getting on to the depth chart. Anyone know anything about this kid? Did he play in the spring game?
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
azcat49

Re: 2015 Offensive Line

Post by azcat49 »

Ran with the 3rd team
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
RazorsEdgeAZ

Post by RazorsEdgeAZ »

On Radio interview last week, Rich Rod was asked who was the one player that "blew up" (positive) spring ball.
Rich Rod named two. Both were O-Lineman. He named Tagaloa and Lene Maiava. The two tackles. Rich Rod said those two have solidified coaches minds being solid can be relied upon on the offensive line.

Didn't see much write-up on Maiava but thought it was interesting that of all players he included him and named O-Lineman that impressed most out of spring ball.
whatisee

Post by whatisee »

RazorsEdgeAZ wrote: Didn't see much write-up on Maiava but thought it was interesting that of all players he included him and named O-Lineman that impressed most out of spring ball.
It would be nice for us to recruit the island now that both Maiva and Fanene are on the team. Any word on how Fanene's spring went?
catinfl

Post by catinfl »

Poland has a lot of potential, but it'll take awhile for him to put it together. Offensive lineman usually take a few years to develop.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Any info CATINFL about the kid from Notre Dame who could transfer in and shore up the center position? If we can get him oh my
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
catinfl

Post by catinfl »

azcat49 wrote:Any info CATINFL about the kid from Notre Dame who could transfer in and shore up the center position? If we can get him oh my
Hegarty will have his choice. Oregon and FSU will be hard to beat.