Game 16, at USC (2015-2016)

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Beardown33

Re: Game 16, at USC (2015-2016)

Post by Beardown33 »

dmjcat wrote:
Beardown33 wrote:
dmjcat wrote:
Beardown33 wrote:was not a foul on Simon. absolute BS bail out call!!!

Chill out. he DID foul him. The replay was very clear on that
In the replay I watched, Simon went straight up. If anything, slight body contact. BS call!!!
I suggest you watch the replay in a few hours after your blood pressure has dropped. Simon was definitely NOT vertical and definitely hit him on the shooting arm. I certainly don't hold Simon responsible for the loss. Had he gotten more minutes in the past 10-12 games he might have played more under control today.
Blood pressure or BAC, either way a tough game to lose. If we can learn to defend the high ball screen we will be okay. :)
carolinacat

Post by carolinacat »

catgrad97 wrote:Refs weren't the reason Arizona lost. Dumb, slow defense was.

We drop out of the Top 20 now.
Wow, that's harsh. A top ten team loses to two NCAA tournament teams on the road, one on a last second three pointer and the other in quadruple overtime and you drop them out of the rankings for this? It's not like we lost to Virginia Tech (Virginia) or Georgia Tech (Virginia again). We lost two games by a grand total of five points and played 2 1/2 games on this trip. Hardly a crappy effort. Sure we have deficiencies but to drop us out of the rankings is ridiculous.
DiehardDave37

Post by DiehardDave37 »

billk78 wrote:I dont question CSM much.....but why was Simon in the game????
He does bring a spark into the game. If he played more, he'd make fewer mistakes. I'd rather see him making mistakes than PJC because he has a much higher ceiling [pun acceptable].